LaToya hanging out with PPB ( New Picture)

Cute pic!! It's good to see them giving back and hanging with their auntie....

Blanket always looks pissed off ( LOL....)

I can't get over how much Blanket looks like Michael....Thanks for posting!

Nice picture. I see that Paris is wearing a t-shirt like mine. She is always thinking of her father. From the article I see that some people do not know what to say in company.

Nice picture. I see that Paris is wearing a t-shirt like mine. She is always thinking of her father. From the article I see that some people do not know what to say in company.

I think it's good she is always thinking of her Daddy. Mike should never be forgotten. I get the feeling Mike's family want them to forget but hopefully they won't.

I think it's good she is always thinking of her Daddy. Mike should never be forgotten. I get the feeling Mike's family want them to forget but hopefully they won't.

Yes Paris will always keep her father's memory front and center in her life. I really admire her strength. There are exceptions, but usually girls have a strong bond with their dads--I know I did with mine. Blanket's facial expression is priceless. I wonder if he is thinking "Leave Me Alone."

Yes Paris will always keep her father's memory front and center in her life. I really admire her strength. There are exceptions, but usually girls have a strong bond with their dads--I know I did with mine. Blanket's facial expression is priceless. I wonder if he is thinking "Leave Me Alone."
that is exactly what I was going to say. I mean all the children love their dad..but girls always seem to have that extra something Blanket is just adorable...he looks like he is saying...leave me alone...

Thanks for posting. :)They're growing so fast & so cute. Great pics & helping out with Japan relief.:angel:

It's also nice they are involved in a real charity and there are no stalkers around.

We see Mike in Blanket but I wonder how influential Blanket's mom's genes play out in his looks and personality. I see more Debbie than Mike when I look at Prince and Paris, although only in physical attributes, as we don't fully know what their personalities are like.

Beautiful pic of the la toya & the kids and blanket u gotta love him lol.

Blanket is just very very shy, like his father. He will come out of his shell a bit when he is older.

PPB!!!
Before I clicked the link, i thougt this is some rap-group or something suspicious.

Paris is a beautiful girl, and the boys are handsome.

It's just so so sad that MJ is not here to witness them growing up so lovely and well mannered. It breaks my heart that all he ever wanted was children and to have a loving family and then when he was blessed with one, he was taken away from them in the blink of an eye. I am in tears.. Murray needs to be injected and killed with propofol for his selfish actions

wow. when prince said 'we will continue our father's work' or something at the grammys, i didn't realise they meant it so directly and so immediately. so impressed.
paris's t-shirt got me all teary. i love that's she's so proud and strong. mj said she was the strong one...

It's true, all those kids are beautiful inside and out just like their father.
I have a picture of Michael on my bedroom wall of Michael age 11yrs, and he's wearing the exact same expresion as Blanket.

Do NOT post pictures of the children here.

Thank you.

Back