LaToya on Dutch tv. Update: with video on page 3!

funny how some of u can judge latoya so harshly even though u have never been in her shoes or in any similar situation.
latoya went thru hell when she was living with that devil and we can only imagine what a horrible experience it was for her and how much she suffered. i do believe that latoya was feeling kinda left out and maybe a little jealous of her famous siblings but i would never even conceive of her being a willing participant in a plot to destroy her brother and her whole family. maybe she wanted freedom and independence. maybe she wanted to escape from her fathers controlling behavior and stuff and thats natural. i can totally understand where shes coming from. latoya was living in a nightmare and i can only feel sympathy for what she went thru. gordon was a monster and im glad hes dead

From what I hear in the interview, she does take responsibility. She explains what happened, and also tells why she gave in in the first place. Because of her upbringing in a very protected environment, combined with the religion. She just didn't have the tools to withstand what was happening. I think at the time, it was an escape for her, only... she escaped to the devil's assistant. I've seen what happened to her happen from up close with someone. It's a scary process, step by step. You can't look at it from a logical point of view. It's very subtle at first, progresses step by step and then you are a prisoner of your own life. Some don't survive situations like this, it's very true. She did, and she's open about why she did certain things. I don't expect her to be honest 100%, but I think for a great deal she really is.

I agree with you.. also she being interviewed and need to keep certain controls....you can't let the interview.. go too much over the line...it is not a shrink couch..

LaToya did great.. and it help me understand how that family really is...

for her brother to just jump on the plane to come get her... to all the family staying at Neverland together during the trial...to be with Michael...through the darkest days of his life.. that says a lot to me...about the Jackson family...

regardless of how the media wants to protray them.. somehow.. true nature of what
the family is about comes through....

thanks so much for posting that video.. it help me put alot of things into prospective regarding LaToya and Michael...

Last edited:
While I believe Latoya is telling the truth, and I love Latoya very much, she has such a bubbly personality. However, Latoya has not yet faced up to her own demons. The demon that drove her to hook up with Gordon.
While I believe that she was manipilated by gordon, I do believe also that he did have something to work on.
Someone said that Latoya may have had some mental problem at the time. I am inclined to believe that.

Wow you took the words right out of my mouth! I love La Toya and think that she is a very sweet person..I also believe that she already had some emotional/mental issues before the whole Gordon issue...which is why she was so easily manipulated.

i think she had a weak personality which Gordon took full advantage of...she wanted a successful music career like her siblings but Gordon took her totally down the wrong path....and seriously abused her along the way...i hope that guys is getting his just rewards for what he did.

While I agree that she was jealous of her siblings in some respect....I don't think she ever intended to get 'revenge' nor do I think she was jealous...I think it was more along the lines of she wanted some attention as well and to be as successful as her siblings (because she admired and looked up to them...not coz she was jealous)..She left her fathers management (just as janet had done)...but unfortunatley for her she went to the wrong person. I don't beleive her reasons for going with gordon had anything to do with revenge/jealousy or that she would intentionally hurt her family. she wanted to be a successful entertainer like michael (whom she has always said is her greatest inspiration)

funny how some of u can judge latoya so harshly even though u have never been in her shoes or in any similar situation.
latoya went thru hell when she was living with that devil and we can only imagine what a horrible experience it was for her and how much she suffered. i do believe that latoya was feeling kinda left out and maybe a little jealous of her famous siblings but i would never even conceive of her being a willing participant in a plot to destroy her brother and her whole family. maybe she wanted freedom and independence. maybe she wanted to escape from her fathers controlling behavior and stuff and thats natural. i can totally understand where shes coming from. latoya was living in a nightmare and i can only feel sympathy for what she went thru. gordon was a monster and im glad hes dead

Thanks...thats exactly what I was thinking...you conveyed it very nicely:)

Back