LaToya speaks about brother's death

if she was worried about Michael then why didn't she do anything about it? all these claims are so vague
as far as I can see Michael was alone. all his family was interested in was riding his coattails they were too busy with that rather than being interested in what's going on in his life and because of that now no one can say for sure what the hell was going on before he died

Basically

I think that La Toya didn't imagine that it could really happen. And what will a girl like La Toya do against those people who killed Michael?? I remember when Joe stood in front of the gates of Michael's house and didn't get in. The media and the fans laughed about this situation. Now where that was happen what was happen I think that his family really knew more - and wanted helping Michael.

Now it's easy to say "why didn't they do anything" but I really believe that nobody really thought THIS would happen. I don't think that his family says "when it will happen than it happens" or something like this.

Don't be naive.

Hmmmmmm!!! I still find it difficult to forgive her for what she said about Michael when he was falsely accused of Child Molestation....the one about Cheques. Anytime I see her name or her face I get so angry I feel like Crying.

Unfortunately the use of the word "conspiracy" and the other words used by some family members, doesn't really mean anything, without some solid evidence to back-up the use of those types of words.

I mean, 2-3 years from now, are some family members going to be still using those same words, without the proper back-up evidence?

i agree with you..

This is the family's way of making money. They realized Murray didn't have ANY money so, therefore, decided to claim that "there were other people involved". They are desperate to sue AEG and make some millions and that's why they constantly scream "murder" and "other people involved". Besides, in order to sue AEG or any other rich entity, they have to claim, falsely, that Michael was a drug addict. Get why this family is so busy calling MJ a druggie everywhere? Get why the family is constantly claiming there are other people involved? The answer in just one word: MONEY.

Please: it was negligence on Murray's behalf and Michael was NOT a drug addict.

Unfortunately, people still believe in The Jacksons. SHAME!

sorry to say ...I am thinking the same thing...and you stated it well...

This is the family's way of making money. They realized Murray didn't have ANY money so, therefore, decided to claim that "there were other people involved". They are desperate to sue AEG and make some millions and that's why they constantly scream "murder" and "other people involved". Besides, in order to sue AEG or any other rich entity, they have to claim, falsely, that Michael was a drug addict. Get why this family is so busy calling MJ a druggie everywhere? Get why the family is constantly claiming there are other people involved? The answer in just one word: MONEY.

I think the Jacksons are dysfunctional family (the recent Jafaar incident and how they dealt with it), but I think on this one they are right to demand justice beyond Murray, because they seem to know, as a portion of fans, that it wasn't just Murray. But it doesn't seem to me they are able to fully pull it together and voice it as one: Justice for our Michael..

I said it before, everything that comes out of Toy's mouth needs to be taken with a grain of salt. She has been caught in lie more than once, so unless she and the family have evident to prove their theories their statements mean as much as a statement on facebook.

Michael had a LOT of big time enemies. it was unwarranted, but it's still.

Thank you for this thread Nena..:).....Poor LaToya...she is to get people to listen....She knows what she knows....she knows what Michael told her...and I for one believe Michael.

Does she really believe in the "conspiracy" claim...or is it just their talking point?

Makes you wonder.

If I believe my brother was conspired against, I wouldn't be hounding conference presses in foreign countries...but i sure would be working with proper authorities to get said conspirators behind bars.

So far...it is just that...a talking point to stay in the press.

And notice, not all family members support the conspiracy theory, as the brothers have clearly stated on Larry King Live.

Does she really believe in the "conspiracy" claim...or is it just their talking point?

Makes you wonder.

If I believe my brother was conspired against, I wouldn't be hounding conference presses in foreign countries...but i sure would be working with proper authorities to get said conspirators behind bars.

So far...it is just that...a talking point to stay in the press.

And notice, not all family members support the conspiracy theory, as the brothers have clearly stated on Larry King Live.

It does not help that their conspiracy theory really make no sense if you look at their actions before Michael's death.

-Trying to plan a reunion concert and then suing him when he refuse.

-Trying to get him to agree to a reality show and a new album with the brothers.

-Made no moves to 'rescue' him even though they saw him at a family gathering and Joe saw him two weeks before his death.

-Only Joe was yelling outside the house, but no one else in the family was in sight, not even his mother.

-Why would Michael said he will be killed, but didn't inform the police or the LAPD? Instead, he tells his one sister, none of the other siblings, and his children by some stories.

-Why didn't the family tell the police or the LAPD that someone wanted to kill Michael?

-Why is their a division in the family if they all knew Michael was in mortal danger?

-Why was his death even a surprise if they knew people were actively out to kill him?

-Who actually beneficed from killing him that was not already making money when he was alive? In some cases, the people in question would had made more with a living Michael.

I am sorry, the above does not add up. If the family knew something was wrong and Michael could be killed, they did nothing to really stop it. That does not make them look good.

The fact that they keep putting out these statements to the news tell me that they do not really know anything, because if you honestly thought your love one was murder, would you tell all of channel 6? I would think you would want to keep what you know a secret so the 'murders' would not know you suspect something and only talk to the police.

I do think, however, Toy honestly believes what she is saying. However, Toy is not the most stable person in that family. Joe also recently has shown to have questionable judgment.

I tried to answer your point each by each Ramona. Sorry I don't know how to quote and answer with a different color.

It does not help that their conspiracy theory really make no sense if you look at their actions before Michael's death.

-Trying to plan a reunion concert and then suing him when he refuse.

I don't think the family sued!! It was the concert organizers who CLAIMED that they were promised by Frank Dileo (who had no standing at that point with Michael)

-Trying to get him to agree to a reality show and a new album with the brothers.

I don't think this is true, and even if it was, it doesn't prove the family did not care.

-Made no moves to 'rescue' him even though they saw him at a family gathering and Joe saw him two weeks before his death.

They say they couldn't get past security and entourage. Who knows what really happened at that dinner.

-Only Joe was yelling outside the house, but no one else in the family was in sight, not even his mother.

They didn't know, apparently Michael was kept under lock by the team and AEG PR.

-Why would Michael said he will be killed, but didn't inform the police or the LAPD? Instead, he tells his one sister, none of the other siblings, and his children by some stories.

Maybe he felt trapped and alone and didn't know what to do.

-Why didn't the family tell the police or the LAPD that someone wanted to kill Michael?

Apparently there are claims Joe did go to police but was ignored. This is not verified though

-Why is their a division in the family if they all knew Michael was in mortal danger?

They may have various reasons: career, fear, etc

-Why was his death even a surprise if they knew people were actively out to kill him?

For some it wasn't.

-Who actually beneficed from killing him that was not already making money when he was alive? In some cases, the people in question would had made more with a living Michael.

The list is long and obvious

I think the Jacksons are dysfunctional family (the recent Jafaar incident and how they dealt with it), but I think on this one they are right to demand justice beyond Murray, because they seem to know, as a portion of fans, that it wasn't just Murray. But it doesn't seem to me they are able to fully pull it together and voice it as one: Justice for our Michael..

:stop: that's to much for my cup of tea good lord

I think that La Toya didn't imagine that it could really happen. And what will a girl like La Toya do against those people who killed Michael?? I remember when Joe stood in front of the gates of Michael's house and didn't get in. The media and the fans laughed about this situation. Now where that was happen what was happen I think that his family really knew more - and wanted helping Michael.

Now it's easy to say "why didn't they do anything" but I really believe that nobody really thought THIS would happen. I don't think that his family says "when it will happen than it happens" or something like this.

I agree. And I don't think they knew what to do exactly either.

That is an awful thing to say. There is no shame on anyone nor should there be, who believe in Michael's family. Not only are they his family, but people should be believed in, that is how love continues in the world and is part of Michael's message. This includes his family as Michael would never have stopped believing in them.

Michael stopped believing in them the day he turned 20. Sorry.
and michael told you this? he wouldn't have went on 3 more tours with them if that was the case. He wouldn't participated in any other events with them, he wouldn't have had them at his trial and he wouldn't have left his kids to his mother also. There may have been times when he was angry with them, frustrated and disappointed but why would he stop believing in them?

I'm not sure what to think of the family's claims, so I can't comment. But on a side note, Latoya is looking so much like Katherine these days..never really noticed that before!

Back