Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House UPDATE POST #172 - 17/6

donte is one of the brightest and most compassionate young men i have ever met. he reminds me so much of michael, it's eerie. him, randy jr, and jermajesty, those three are innocent in all of this.

the rest, eh don't let the door hit ya.

ya have to think, these kids were raised in that house b/c their dads were grimy and so was their mom. that's the house they grew up in so to them it's home. jr p and b own that house, it's theirs, so those other ones got to go but katherine raised them moreso then alejandra, randy sr, and jerms did combined. so it's a touchy situation.

but it just sux that jerms is travelling all over the world for his bday but $215 a month is too much for him. it's pathetic

Donte tried to show his 'wisdom' on Oprah, she asked him whether they go to school and he found an opportunity to speak up "people see our family in a different perspective and change their opinions of us" Blah blah blah. She did not even ask him about that, and immediatley shut him up and directed the questions at MJ's kids. They could not believe they were honoured and blessed by Okrah's presence. If any of them were decent as you say they would have done everything possible to force Katherine to cancel that interview, each one of them knew what Oprah did yet they were very willing to talk to her and welcome her in MJ's house. All of those you named covered up everything from the rest of the family so no one would screw that opportunity for them. Body language , Only MJ's kids were hesitant to do it, the rest wanted and were willing to answer questions but Oprah was not really interested in anyone but Prince, Paris and Blankito. If Donte was that "compassionate" he would have told his grandmother "that woman participated in the public brainwashing and actively tried to push the jurors to vote guilty , I kindly refuse to talk to her and don't expect me to welcome her" Did he do any of that?

excellent post Soundmind.. no one stopped her from doing that and even after she did it, the family said absolutely nothing. But I'm not shocked. According to Randy they all know what Oprah did to MJ but that didn't stop Janet from going on her show kissing up to her to promote her projects. It is just shameful and that's why I have no respect for that family.

Another face in the Jacksons' house is eighteen months old Donte, whom Joseph brought home one day from Las Vegas. While no one in the house claims paternity (...)

I guess the answer regarding Donte's paternity is quite obvious, though most prefer turning a blind eye on it as if there is nothing suspicious with a patriarch bringing home a child whom no one knows.

Imagine your father appearing in the house with a toddler whom no one knew existed.

And the most laughable thing is that no being in that toxic household raised any questions regarding the child. Where did he come from? Why did Joe bring him home? The Jackson clan treated the matter as if there was nothing suspicious/abnormal with a patriarch bringing home, one day, an unknown to the family toddler.

Quit the excuses and face the damn truth. Let's take the roses and the pink and talk about the Jacksons with a mature voice: they're a demon, monstruous family and...guess what? They were and are, indeed, Michael's biggest enemies.

On another topic:

Some time ago I was banned for 10 days for "arguing about the new album" when I did not write a single post related to it. So, why, exaclty, was I banned? For not kissing the Jackson Family's ass? For not posting about the new album? For existing?

The forum and its moderators are soooooo pissed about people opening their eyes about the Jacksons that anyone who dares to tell the truth about them will get punished: deservedly or otherwise.

Last edited:
The forum and its moderators are soooooo pissed about people opening their eyes about the Jacksons that anyone who dares to tell the truth about them will get punished: deservedly or otherwise.

I think this forum is much better than others when it comes to discussing the Jacksons. I don't know why but after Michael passed away some fans and fan boards suddenly fell in love with the family and treat them like holy people who can do no wrong. I don't hate the family but some of them did questionable things and we shouldn't ignore it or respect them just because they are family, especially when they don't respect Michael.

yeah if u think this board kisses the jacksons asses u will get a shock on others. were u get banned for defending mj.

I think this forum is much better than others when it comes to discussing the Jacksons. I don't know why but after Michael passed away some fans and fan boards suddenly fell in love with the family and treat them like holy people who can do no wrong. I don't hate the family but some of them did questionable things and we shouldn't ignore it or respect them just because they are family, especially when they don't respect Michael.

yeah if u think this board kisses the jacksons asses u will get a shock on others. were u get banned for defending mj.

Yeah..........before, you would get banned for criticising Katherine........

..........But after her recent actions...........I don't think they bother to ban anyone any more.............

..........She's just not worth the bother!!!!

i know that michael's family have said and done many questionable things but...to call the jacksons demons is a big stretch in my opinion

i hope that they arent 'monstrous' because they are the only family that the kids know-and love. like it or not but the kids are also jacksons,as well as michael.

like it or not but katherine is raising them. she was good enough to raise michael so she is more than good enough to raise his kids

and im not a jackson family stan by the way

Nice to see you back SoSo Deaf

oi, love! u too!

Donte tried to show his 'wisdom' on Oprah, she asked him whether they go to school and he found an opportunity to speak up "people see our family in a different perspective and change their opinions of us" Blah blah blah. She did not even ask him about that, and immediatley shut him up and directed the questions at MJ's kids. They could not believe they were honoured and blessed by Okrah's presence. If any of them were decent as you say they would have done everything possible to force Katherine to cancel that interview, each one of them knew what Oprah did yet they were very willing to talk to her and welcome her in MJ's house. All of those you named covered up everything from the rest of the family so no one would screw that opportunity for them. Body language , Only MJ's kids were hesitant to do it, the rest wanted and were willing to answer questions but Oprah was not really interested in anyone but Prince, Paris and Blankito. If Donte was that "compassionate" he would have told his grandmother "that woman participated in the public brainwashing and actively tried to push the jurors to vote guilty , I kindly refuse to talk to her and don't expect me to welcome her" Did he do any of that?

he was doing what katherine said. be nice and make her feel comfy. O was there to seemike's kids, nothing more, nothing less. not to speak to joe or kat but those kids. that's it. so no matter what profound thing he said, she would've brushed him off.

in fact, she was so rude to the ONLY one there who actually works her ass off, yashi, by saying 'who's kid r u' that it was just laughable.

In my opinion, Jermaine ONLY wants to be bothered with his children when the LIGHTS are on. Once the lights have dimmed, Jermaine likes to play "newly married, father of NONE."

I agree. In Margaret Malganado's (Jermaine's second wife) book, she said that Jermaine refused to give her ANY money for support. She said that she didn't have enough money to even buy food. According to Margaret, it was Michael who stepped in and not only paid for EVERYTHING, including the children's education, he took time with the children, took them with him on tour, helped them with their homework and basically became like a "father" to them. Again, she stated that Jermaine refused to help her in ANY WAY.
Jermaine is only seen with his children now that they are around Prince, Paris and Blanket and the spotlight is on them.

I agree. In Margaret Malganado's (Jermaine's second wife) book, she said that Jermaine refused to give her ANY money for support. She said that she didn't have enough money to even buy food. According to Margaret, it was Michael who stepped in and not only paid for EVERYTHING, including the children's education, he took time with the children, took them with him on tour, helped them with their homework and basically became like a "father" to them. Again, she stated that Jermaine refused to help her in ANY WAY.
Jermaine is only seen with his children now that they are around Prince, Paris and Blanket and the spotlight is on them.
SO VERY TRUE!!!!!:agree::clapping::clapping:

That's not 100% true... she said he took them places and did things with them, the main thing he didn't do was help support financially... n I don't understand y she was getting mad and suspected money from him and by her accounts, she is the only reason hazel got anything. If also didn't.pay for EVERYTHING she paid most of her bills. He didn't pay for their education, that was titos kids not hers... he did do everything else you stated. Jermaine is seen more with his kids now cause people follow him more

That's not 100% true... she said he took them places and did things with them, the main thing he didn't do was help support financially... n I don't understand y she was getting mad and suspected money from him and by her accounts, she is the only reason hazel got anything. If also didn't.pay for EVERYTHING she paid most of her bills. He didn't pay for their education, that was titos kids not hers... he did do everything else you stated. Jermaine is seen more with his kids now cause people follow him more

Maragaret also said that Michael was the one who basically supported her financially when she didn't have money for food and other things. If she didn't have money for food, how did she pay "most of her bills"? Btw, Michael paid for more than Tito's children's education, he paid for MANY other nieces' and nephews' education.

Im sure he did pay for many others education. I didnt say he didnt. I am just talking about the ones she stated in the book. I just dont remember her saying he paid her bills. She was paying most of them but struggling to do so. I know she said that he helped dd cause she basically had nothing, but margaret actually worked. N I just dnt remember her saying that. I do know she said he would help from time to time though.

edited to add: you can pay your bills n not have money for food. it happened in my house growing up many times before. after my parents would pay all of their bills, they would have little to no money left for food. so it is possible.

I would also like to add that many people, not just mj, pay for their families to live when they are rich. I dont think its right though. i think the rich person just have to put their foot down and say no im not supporting grown people. I think its okay to pay for education if the parents dont have it cause thats education. I know I would without thinking twice. It is also okay to help out if someone fall on hard times.

Im sure he did pay for many others education. I didnt say he didnt. I am just talking about the ones she stated in the book. I just dont remember her saying he paid her bills. She was paying most of them but struggling to do so. I know she said that he helped dd cause she basically had nothing, but margaret actually worked. N I just dnt remember her saying that. I do know she said he would help from time to time though.

edited to add: you can pay your bills n not have money for food. it happened in my house growing up many times before. after my parents would pay all of their bills, they would have little to no money left for food. so it is possible.

I would also like to add that many people, not just mj, pay for their families to live when they are rich. I dont think its right though. i think the rich person just have to put their foot down and say no im not supporting grown people. I think its okay to pay for education if the parents dont have it cause thats education. I know I would without thinking twice. It is also okay to help out if someone fall on hard times.

It is her life...wouldn't she know better than you?

MJ paid for all the Jacksons' kids education. He stopped at Jourdyn & Jeremy. Those younger than Maldonado's kids he had little business with...He probably didn't know them much..but they were still living rent-free in his house.

It is her life...wouldn't she know better than you?

MJ paid for all the Jacksons' kids education. He stopped at Jourdyn & Jeremy. Those younger than Maldonado's kids he had little business with...He probably didn't know them much..but they were still living rent-free in his house.

well she would, n im going off what she said in her book. She never said he paid for her kids education. So I dunno where you are getting that from. Not once did she say he paid for their schooling. "It is her life...wouldn't she know better than you?" N it seems like you need to take some of your own advice
N where do you get all of this inside info from?? how can you say tht he had little business to do with them kids younger than jeremy n jourdyn??? are you apart of the jackson family or a close friend of theirs to know all of their business??? please let me know who your sources are???

She was paying most of them but struggling to do so.

STRUGGLING to do so! That's just straight-up sad and there is NO excuse for a father who does not support his children financially!

ESPECIALLY when you think about Jermaine leaving one family to struggle, only to go on and create a NEW family and now, if not for Katherine Jackson, they TOO would be left to struggle.

I'm telling you, the NEW Mrs. Jermaine Jackson better watch her back.

STRUGGLING to do so! That's just straight-up sad and there is NO excuse for a father who does not support his children financially!

ESPECIALLY when you think about Jermaine leaving one family to struggle, only to go on and create a NEW family and now, if not for Katherine Jackson, they TOO would be left to struggle.

I'm telling you, the NEW Mrs. Jermaine Jackson better watch her back.

yea i think thts sad she had to struggle. (according to her book) n when margaret found out who jermaine really was why did she choose to have another kid with him. i remember she said tht even jermaine n hazel were struggling together. n if you knew tht the only reason hazel got a dime was because of you, then what makes you think he is gonna support you. im not excusing jermaine because from what she said he has not supported any of his kids financially for a long time, but she did say he took them places n spent time with them. i just dnt understand why he doesnt want to pay child support n pay so little. i understand you may not like the woman but dang

well she would, n im going off what she said in her book. She never said he paid for her kids education. So I dunno where you are getting that from. Not once did she say he paid for their schooling. "It is her life...wouldn't she know better than you?" N it seems like you need to take some of your own advice
N where do you get all of this inside info from?? how can you say tht he had little business to do with them kids younger than jeremy n jourdyn??? are you apart of the jackson family or a close friend of theirs to know all of their business??? please let me know who your sources are???

The bottomline is that Margaret, in her book, said that Jermaine basically gave her NO FINANCIAL support and that it was Michael who came to the plate to help her and the children. If Michael came to her rescue, then I don't see how she was paying her bills and everything else that you claim. Now, if you have money for BILLS, then common sense would tell you that you would certainly have money for FOOD. There is no way that a person is going to pay bills BEFORE they buy food. Margaret even mentioned that Janet put a few bags/boxes of groceries on her doorstep, but gave her no monetary support. Michael was the one who did EVERYTHING because Jermaine REFUSED to support Margaret and the children.Btw, I don't remember anything in Margaret's book that mentions that she was responsible for Hazel getting any money from Jermaine. I DO know that Hazel was pregnant at the same time as Margaret with Jermaine's child and he basically BRAGGED to Hazel that another woman was pregnant with his child and there was nothing that she could do about it, except ACCEPT it.

The bottomline is that Margaret, in her book, said that Jermaine basically gave her NO FINANCIAL support and that it was Michael who came to the plate to help her and the children. If Michael came to her rescue, then I don't see how she was paying her bills and everything else that you claim. Now, if you have money for BILLS, then common sense would tell you that you would certainly have money for FOOD. There is no way that a person is going to pay bills BEFORE they buy food. Margaret even mentioned that Janet put a few bags/boxes of groceries on her doorstep, but gave her no monetary support. Michael was the one who did EVERYTHING because Jermaine REFUSED to support Margaret and the children.Btw, I don't remember anything in Margaret's book that mentions that she was responsible for Hazel getting any money from Jermaine. I DO know that Hazel was pregnant at the same time as Margaret with Jermaine's child and he basically BRAGGED to Hazel that another woman was pregnant with his child and there was nothing that she could do about it, except ACCEPT it.

People say their bills and barley have money left for food ALL THE TIME. I know this from personal experience. It makes no sense to have a refrigerator and cabinets full of food with no lights and on the verge of being evicted. N I know Jermaine gave her no financial support, I never said he did. N she stated MANY TIMES in her book that she helped hazel get some money cause jermaine didn't care to do so. N I don't remember him bragging cause from what she said hazel didn't know that she was pregnant until after she had the baby cause he was with his family that Christmas when margaret was in labor. N the reason she accepted it at first was because jermaine told hazel that margaret didn't want the baby.

Edited to add: n Margaret did have money cause if you remember, her work on the miniseries led to her getting another job so she was making money, she was just struggling.

Last edited:
Before this denegrates to a tirade of personal insults - please step away and re-focus on the topic of the thread.

Peace.

Well, I can speak from personal experience that this is not true. At some point, both my parents were on welfare and we had very little money coming in. My parents always made sure that all the bills were paid first and whatever money was left, was used for food. Because once you are in debt, you'll get into a downward spiral as there is no money to pay the debts off and they just pile up. And it's much more important to have light, gas and electricity than to eat luxury meals.

Just wanted to set that straight. Otherwise, I agree Jermaine is a deadbeat dad :p

Well, I can speak from personal experience that this is not true. At some point, both my parents were on welfare and we had very little money coming in. My parents always made sure that all the bills were paid first and whatever money was left, was used for food. Because once you are in debt, you'll get into a downward spiral as there is no money to pay the debts off and they just pile up. And it's much more important to have light, gas and electricity than to eat luxury meals.

Just wanted to set that straight. Otherwise, I agree Jermaine is a deadbeat dad :p

I know you weren't saying it to defend me but thanks cause it happened to my family alot growing up. We were on welfare for a little while, but when we were we didn't have food problems, cause my mom used to get alot of food stamps and we stayed with food LOL. But after we got off they collected some debt. Then they made sure to pay for everything else n then try to manage to get some food. I understand how it could be hard for the poster to believe that if you can pay bills you can buy food but things don't work that way all the time

Before this denegrates to a tirade of personal insults - please step away and re-focus on the topic of the thread.

Peace.

I know that was probably directed at my last post cause I did kinda take it there so I will stop.

all of this is according to margaret's book, which i will not believe that she told the 100% truth..i mean she had to keep the book interesting so people right?

she also said that jermaine had cheekbone implants when we know that all the jacksons have those cheekbones naturally

Back