Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House UPDATE POST #172 - 17/6

I personally feel that Jermaine likes to think of himself as being on Michael's level when it comes to media ridicule. Michael had every right to complain about conspiracies and being a target because look how the media and others were always right on top of him. I think Jermaine wants to be like that now. But the media don't talk about him enough for him to be that way.

Jermaine, Randy, Alejandra and their children are simply not decent, nice people.
I thank God that they have all been moved out of Havenhurst. :angel:
Maybe, now Prince, Paris, and Blanket can find some truly decent, nice people to be around.

Last edited:
For some reason Alejandra smells "homewrecker" to me. I mean she had 2 kids from both Randy and Jermaine (which sucks for her b/c they pay child support). Just sayin'.

For some reason Alejandra smells "homewrecker" to me. I mean she had 2 kids from both Randy and Jermaine (which sucks for her b/c they pay child support). Just sayin'.
I'm sorry, but it takes TWO to tango.

Once Alejandra had children with Randy, she AUTOMATICALLY became off-limits to one of the brothers. That's like an "unwritten law," i.e. you never mess around the an ex, whether it be of a friend or of a relative. LOL!

IF she came on the Jermaine, he should have told her to BEAT IT! And IF Jermaine came on to her she should have done the same, in my opinion.

Once Alejandra had children with Randy, she AUTOMATICALLY became off-limits to one of the brothers. That's like an "unwritten law," i.e. you never mess around the an ex, whether it be of a friend or of a relative. LOL!

IF she came on the Jermaine, he should have told her to BEAT IT! And IF Jermaine came on to her she should have done the same, in my opinion.

yeah alex and jerm are both as bad as each other

True, true...

But still something about her just ticks me off....

True, true...

But still something about her just ticks me off....
I hear you and I'll also add this. I mean, I get she does not want to give up the "perks" of living at the Encino home, and that's "probably" why she didn't leave after she broke up with Randy.

But, dang, I wonder if it was REALLY worth it for her. Her daughter once said that members of the family don't even speak to Alejandra, which must make family get-togethers very awkward for her. Everybody is in the backyard having a good time and she can't join in. AWKWARD to the 10th degree, in my opinion.

She enjoys the perks, I guess, but can she host her OWN party? Can she entertain a "boyfriend" at the Encino home? Can she really enjoy the comforts of home like most folks can, I doubt it. Seems like the only friend she has in the entire family is Katherine Jackson.

Yeah, the house is grand and they have a professional chef, but with ALL of that, her life must SUCK, because she is not afforded the same NORMAL comforts that most folks get to enjoy while at home. She's like the "ugly stepsister" who lives in the basement, they all know she's there, but NOBODY talks about her. Sure she's sticking to her guns, but at the same time, she must live a miserable existence. HUGE price to pay, all because she wants to live large on somebody else's dime!

I hear you and I'll also add this. I mean, I get she does not want to give up the "perks" of living at the Encino home, and that's "probably" why she didn't leave after she broke up with Randy.

But, dang, I wonder if it was REALLY worth it for her. Her daughter once said that members of the family don't even speak to Alejandra, which must make family get-togethers very awkward for her. Everybody is in the backyard having a good time and she can't join in. AWKWARD to the 10th degree, in my opinion.

She enjoys the perks, I guess, but can she host her OWN party? Can she entertain a "boyfriend" at the Encino home? Can she really enjoy the comforts of home like most folks can, I doubt it. Seems like the only friend she has in the entire family is Katherine Jackson.

Yeah, the house is grand and they have a professional chef, but with ALL of that, her life must SUCK, because she is not afforded the same NORMAL comforts that most folks get to enjoy while at home. She's like the "ugly stepsister" who lives in the basement, they all know she's there, but NOBODY talks about her. Sure she's sticking to her guns, but at the same time, she must live a miserable existence. HUGE price to pay, all because she wants to live large on somebody else's dime!

Agreed! It's very sad really. I heard she's close with her kids but mostly Genevieve. I kinda feel bad for her, too. I wonder of PPB normally talk to her.

I wonder what PPB think op their cousins, being siblings and cousins at the same time.
I just hope and pray that they don't get the wrong message thinking wife sharing, boning the same woman is ok. Cuz it's not, Michael sheltered them so much and seeing actually how dysfunctional and sick (yes that is sick) their relatives are, it's totally the opposite of what Michael was standing 4.

Last edited:
Well, leave out the siblings/cousins out of this, please... It's not their fault they were born and that their mother is the way it is. They're just trying to get by as they can under the circumstances. And the bashing of their mother and their fathers. They're what they are, but this much bitterness is poisoneous, really poisoneous and the root of misery. What a simple prayer could do instead..

Last edited:
their fathers arent any better than their mother, what happened in this family is borderline incest IMHO , its gross and inexcusable, besides nobody blamed their shared offspring. fact still remains they're half cousins/half siblings which is unusual
As for a prayer, some ppl are worth a prayer some arent... u can pray for them, I wont

I agree, its is not the childrens fault that they are cousins/sibilings. I am sure they are a bit embarrassed to be honest, i know I would. Their parents are the ones at fault. It also doesn't mean they are just as bad as their parents are, so it is not nice to bash them. They seem to get along well with PPB so I dont see a problem with them being close to their cousins. Most of them are in their late teens early twenties, and we have not heard anything bad about them so far.

What does concern me however is the relationship between Katherine and Alejandra. Is their any tension between them? Havenhurst is a big place so it would be easy to keep a distance from each other. I hope there is not any tension (although, how could there not be? This women is a ho and a golddigger with two of Katherines sons) because that is not a good environment for children.

I agree, its is not the childrens fault that they are cousins/sibilings. I am sure they are a bit embarrassed to be honest, i know I would. Their parents are the ones at fault. It also doesn't mean they are just as bad as their parents are, so it is not nice to bash them. They seem to get along well with PPB so I dont see a problem with them being close to their cousins. Most of them are in their late teens early twenties, and we have not heard anything bad about them so far.

What does concern me however is the relationship between Katherine and Alejandra. Is their any tension between them? Havenhurst is a big place so it would be easy to keep a distance from each other. I hope there is not any tension (although, how could there not be? This women is a ho and a golddigger with two of Katherines sons) because that is not a good environment for children.

no one bashed the brousins or sisousins . :no:

Jermaine, Randy, Alejandra and their children are simply not decent, nice people.
I thank God that they have all been moved out of Havenhurst. :angel:
Maybe, now Prince, Paris, and Blanket can find some truly decent, nice people to be around.

Talk all you want about Jermaine, Randy & Alejandra but please DO NOT talk about the children, when you don't even know them & have no info to judge them all. Jermajesty especially who is 10 years old, I would like you to refrain from judging a child this young especially when there is no information to suggest he is 'simply not [a] decent, nice [person]'.

I for one know that Donte Jackson is an extremely nice young man. I know that based on personal experience, so I feel I have to defend him.

By the way, they have not been moved out of Hayvenhurst, not yet anyway (if it is happening), and as you saw from Donte's facebook, & Gen's tweets, they claim the story isn't true. BTW..some of you read too much into what Donte said...he has lived there since he was little so of course he is going to call it his home, until otherwise.

Also, in response to someone elses post..from what I know of Jaafar he is not a bully, he doesn't come across that way to me at all. The ordering of a stun gun was a terribly stupid action to impress friends, it wasn't to bully anyone, and he paid the price for that incident where he acted like a fool.

None of Randy children are in school Randy and Donte just graduated high school and Genevive and tried and not completed college. she is trying to be a singer and model. Randy Jr is also being a model with Alejandra as their manager.

No, Donte and Randy Jr. are both attending College.

Did u all see what genevive wrote on her twitter before deleting the comments?

First she said that Jaafar did not threathen Blanket or Prince.

Then she said the TMZ story is bogus. Those who are selling all these lies are jealous. They are apparantly jealous of the childrens (all of them i guess) relationsship with Katherine and those telling all these lies wanna live at Hayvenhurst. She also said things are much deeper that we think but the truth will come out and everyone will be shocked.

I think she was talking about Cayla or Cayla's dad Trent who lives in the back house at Hayvenhurst. Cayla was talking about moving in, but it never happened.

Her and Gen had a falling out cause Cayla was telling too much info to fans about the family.. Prince, Paris & Blanket.. and telling fans that Donte was Joe's son.

The daughter of Alejandra's best friend is telling Cayla she's not a real Jackson, telling her to ask Katherine etc.. and sayin that Gen disowned her for what she's done.. Gen is friends with this girl who is sayin that.

Interesting.. I always thought Donte was Joe's son.
I betcha he is the son of someone for sure.. these people refuse to take care of their own children; don't pay child support, beat up their wives and girlfriends, there has to be a reason for them to take care of Donte that's for sure.

wouldnt be surprised if he was joes.
Man, that would be something ELSE, especially since the family does not acknowledge Joe Jackson's OTHER daughter and how she feels about not being included in the family. I "think" the whole situation is very hard for her, if this news were in fact true, she would probably be crushed. More so then she already is!

Pray for the well-being of Michael Jackson's children:
Prince, Paris, and Blanket. :angel:

donte is one of the brightest and most compassionate young men i have ever met. he reminds me so much of michael, it's eerie. him, randy jr, and jermajesty, those three are innocent in all of this.

the rest, eh don't let the door hit ya.

ya have to think, these kids were raised in that house b/c their dads were grimy and so was their mom. that's the house they grew up in so to them it's home. jr p and b own that house, it's theirs, so those other ones got to go but katherine raised them moreso then alejandra, randy sr, and jerms did combined. so it's a touchy situation.

but it just sux that jerms is travelling all over the world for his bday but $215 a month is too much for him. it's pathetic

donte is one of the brightest and most compassionate young men i have ever met. he reminds me so much of michael, it's eerie. him, randy jr, and jermajesty, those three are innocent in all of this.

ya have to think, these kids were raised in that house b/c their dads were grimy and so was their mom. that's the house they grew up in so to them it's home. jr p and b own that house, it's theirs, so those other ones got to go but katherine raised them moreso then alejandra, randy sr, and jerms did combined. so it's a touchy situation.

but it just sux that jerms is travelling all over the world for his bday but $215 a month is too much for him. it's pathetic

Agree.. Jerm rolls around in a white phantom rolls royce too but can't afford $215 a month in child support. His house looked very nice too on that reality program. Why can't his kids live with him and his wife in that nice big house?

Well I can understand that but this is a different situation here. I know nothing about what is going on in that house but if it has become to much for Mrs Jackson then I am sorry this has to be

Agree.. Jerm rolls around in a white phantom rolls royce too but can't afford $215 a month in child support. His house looked very nice too on that reality program. Why can't his kids live with him and his wife in that nice big house?
In my opinion, Jermaine ONLY wants to be bothered with his children when the LIGHTS are on. Once the lights have dimmed, Jermaine likes to play "newly married, father of NONE."

And the NEW Mrs. Jermaine Jackson better watch her back. If she manages to "push" out a few children, she could very well end up on that SAME LINE with Alejandra, i.e. the child support line.

I mean, that old dog ain't gonna change his spots this late in the game and if she thinks: "he would never do that to me," she better think again. LOL!

And the NEW Mrs. Jermaine Jackson better watch her back. If she manages to "push" out a few children, she could very well end up on that SAME LINE with Alejandra, i.e. the child support line.

I mean, that old dog ain't gonna change his spots this late in the game and if she thinks: "he would never do that to me," she better think again. LOL!

:lol: u r killing me .i think she is secure for now as jermaine is busy hiding his money under her name to save some child support.

In my opinion, Jermaine ONLY wants to be bothered with his children when the LIGHTS are on. Once the lights have dimmed, Jermaine likes to play "newly married, father of NONE."
Like Blanky said, u nailed it again!

LOL!!!!!! :rollin:

Back