Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House UPDATE POST #172 - 17/6

Re: Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House

This is so sad..

and you know this so so sad when even Harvey Levin says that he's sorry for Katherine as she's being taken advantage of and manipulated left and right.

It's Jermaine and Randy's responsibility to provide for their ex and children, however poor Katherine is caught in the middle and trying to bail out her sons.. Once again it's so sad..
All those siblings have been getting a free ride in a fancy car every for the past three decades. It's time to grow up and man up travelling all over the world and singing karaoke versions of Michael's songs isn't helping nor posting cryptic posts about money, and hating the ones in charge. Their behavior proves time after time that did not listen to their brother when he sang ''cant feed ur baby, dont have baby''. They ain't gonna get no pass from me deadbeat is deadbeat Jackson or not does not matter.

Last edited:

All those siblings have been getting a free ride in a fancy car every for the past three decades. It times to grow up and man up travelling all over the world and singing karaoke versions of Michael's songs isn't helping nor posting cryptic posts about money, and hating the ones in charge. Their behavior proves time after time that did not listen to their brother when he sang ''cant feed ur baby, dont have baby''. They ain't gonna get no pass from me deadbeat is deadbeat Jackson or not does not matter.

:hysterical:

sad.

Michael was the only ray of light there.

I don't know what to say other than what I've already stated previsouly in this thread, but from what I know Memefan is right Katherine is not in Indiana, unless her being in Indiana slipped our mind, I'm pretty sure that she ain't there. As for Ale and her brood.. well as of now no one has moved out yet till date that is at least what I think, unless Memefan knows something I dont lol

Color me clueless...

This constant drama is driving me insane...ONLY because MJ's 3 kids might be impacted. I don't really give a f* about the others. Truthfully.

Katherine is not in Indiana..unless she flew out today. I sure hope, she wouldn't leave MJ's kids alone with these rascals (include grown as$ Randy).

You would think that Katherines children/extended family should take care of her and NOT the other way around.

If this is true, how ungrateful and disrespectful thing of Alejandra to do after all these years living at Encino. This is not Katies issue and does Alejandra think she has a legal stand on this? I cant even see how the estate would even consider to give Alejandra a "support agreement". This is a joke. No, SHE is a joke. The world she has been living in is about to crash - she is up for a realitycheck.

I cringe at the thought and up until recently, I don't even think a lot of folks knew about that drama. So embarrassing!

True.. the general public and those who started know more about MJ after his death wasnt even aware of Alejandra history with both Randy and Jermaine. This is very very embarassing.

Last edited:

you know thought of mj 3 being with randy gives me shiver .god knows my stomach literally turns .
as fans we are really tired of constant drama ,think about mj3 and how they are processing all this drama.

I just hope that the sane members of this family (like 3T) will protect the MJ3.

I wonder who has authority to evaluate how things are going for
Paris, Blanket and Prince since their Father's passing?
Is it the California Children and Family Services Division?
Do they have authority to consider the alternate Guardian for the kids? (Diana Ross)
I wonder if John Branca and John McClain have any input?

I'm worried about Michael's children with the state of the
rest of his family in the past year.

Last edited:

If this is true, Alejandra has no class! but whats new there, the woman slept with two brothers and had children by them! tacky, tacky, tacky!

Good point. I'm worried about the children, too.
...worried about the whole family. They all need our prayers.

Last edited:

I have over the past several months endured much criticism on this forum for expressing the same sentiments.
Thanks for the support.

Do they have authority to consider the alternate Guardian for the kids? (Diana Ross)

Branca and McClain would not have any input regards to the custody, they can only ask to see how the money (allowance) that they are giving are being spent - making sure that the money is spent for Michael's kids and nothing else.

If DCFS still has an active investigation or after their investigation about the stun gun if they decided to monitor the living conditions etc they could take action if needed. However let me tell you this DCFS would not look for alternate guardian etc unless it's an absolute necessity.

The children have a lawyer, however I'm not sure if that lawyer is only there for estate related issues or for custody issues as well.

And finally as the biological mother Debbie can always challenge the custody situation.

oh and in California when 14 years old a kid can go to court and ask a judge to change their guardian. Of course there should be a legitimate reason for a judge to approve such change.

Last edited:

Branca and McClain would not have any input regards to the custody, they can only ask to see how the money (allowance) that they are giving are being spent.

If DCFS still has an active investigation or after their investigation about the stun gun if they decided to monitor the living conditions etc they could take action if needed. However let me tell you this DCFS would not look for alternate guardian etc unless it's an absolute necessity.

The children have a lawyer, however I'm not sure if that lawyer is only there for estate related issues or for custody issues as well.

And finally as the biological mother Debbie can always challenge the custody situation.

oh and in California when 14 years old a kid can go to court and ask a judge to change their guardian.

exactly...but she wont!!.....Thank you Ivy for all your legal knowledge..I dont know what we would do with you..:)

How you gonna take a lawyer against the person you are leeching off? Messed up.

Alejandra is at the Beverly hills Country Club watching her daughter perform, she is her manager. I hope? The whole family cancielled their schedule events today (except Janet) Rebbie was suppose to be in Gary ,cancelled yesterday. Tito and Marlon was suppose to be at the Rome press conference for the MJ tribute ,cancelled something is going on?

exactly...but she wont!!....

I believe you are mentioning Debbie by saying she won't. Let me add this although she can challenge the custody that doesn't mean that she can get it easily.

In my personal opinion her not having a relationship with her kids for almost all through their life is a major disadvantage for her.

Yes she can stir the pot but can she achieve any changes? - hard to say.

Thanks for the info, Ivy.
Seems they can also be legally emancipated at the age of 14.
http://www.saclaw.lib.ca.us/pages/emancipation.aspx

Yes 14 is also the legal age for emancipation as well.

And in my personal opinion I think that they can get emancipated very easily as they have the estate and the money.

However hopefully it won't come to that.

This constant drama is driving me insane...ONLY because MJ's 3 kids might be impacted. I don't really give a f* about the others. Truthfully.

I'm exhausted from just reading about it.

Alejandra is at the Beverly hills Country Club watching her daughter perform, she is her manager. I hope? The whole family cancielled their schedule events today (except Janet) Rebbie was suppose to be in Gary ,cancelled yesterday. Tito and Marlon was suppose to be at the Rome press conference for the MJ tribute ,cancelled something is going on?

You forgot Randy. He did not cancel his interview with 3rd rated tabloid site X17.

Wonder if he will go see his daughter perform?

Last edited:

I believe you are mentioning Debbie by saying she won't. Let me add this although she can challenge the custody that doesn't mean that she can get it easily.

In my personal opinion her not having a relationship with her kids for almost all through their life is a major disadvantage for her.

Yes she can stir the pot but can she achieve any changes? - hard to say.

Yes 14 is also the legal age for emancipation as well.

And in my personal opinion I think that they can get emancipated very easily as they have the estate and the money.

However hopefully it won't come to that.

yes..Iment Debbie would never seek custody of the kids..I dont believe she would....for one minute. Also I think in the state of California you can emancipate at the age of 16..I may be wrong though...you would know better than me.

EDIT...you are right..14 is the correct age...see thats why you are very valuable here..:wink:

This is all very, very sad.

something is not right.
i hope Katherine and kids are ok.
if ale is manager of her daughter then who watches those kids of her?

We've learned Alejandra has hired Trope & Trope, a powerful law firm, to negotiate a separation agreement of sorts. We're told Alejandra wants some assurance that her family will be financially protected if she moves. As a result, she may challenge the move or negotiate a separation package -- which would a place where she and her kids will live (not necessarily the condo) and what financial support she gets.
:bugeyed

Shame! Alejandra works to help their children financially?

This is absolutely ridiculous! Katherine should only have to see the other kids on a "let's go to Grandma's" basis. It is not her responsibility to look after these kids plus MJ's. I truly believe that Randy & Jermaine should step up as fathers. Alejandra should be going after her children's FATHERS not their grandmother. SMH...Some people are so damn lazy & want everyone else to take care of the problems &/or issues THEY have created in their OWN lives. Why the heck doesn't she have her own place anyway? Get a job or a trade or something!!!!

There are pathetics loosers in this family ( Jermaine, Randy, Alejandra, Joe ) and some goods ( 3T, Katherine )

We don't choose our family.

Jermaine and Randy needs to take care of theirs kids! It's crazy, they let theirs kids with their mother of 80 years old!

They are stupids, they don't have jobs, they lived with Michael 's money, and now they just want to be near the kids of Michael, just for MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

So essentially, Alejandra is going after more of Michael's money,
through Katherine.

It seems to me that she doesn't have a legal leg to stand on.

today on TMZ live they said that it's not actually a lawsuit but lawyers from two sides are meeting to come to an agreement.

Legally speaking she has no grounds to demand anything from Katherine however she can claim support from Jermaine and Randy.

Like I said before it looks like Katherine put into the middle because of her 2 sons and Michael's money.

indeed if this is true(and due to the nature of it, i'm inclined to believe it is), why is Randy's money different from Michael's? Randy does have money..i'm sure of it. yeah..i get it. it's Michael Jackson.

truly a case of alihandra's love of money. and she's making her case look illegitimate. never mind that she's been in the family all these years. but she should def go to Randy and Jermaine. anyhow, her past behaviour might not garner her any victories in kife.

Last edited:
Back