Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House UPDATE POST #172 - 17/6

Re: Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House

I'm tired of TMZ in this forum.

I'm tired of that garbage.

I try my best to support kate but her interests are not always the kids best interests...she does what a mother does best love everybody unconditionally and she doesn't or refuse to see the rotten apples in her family...I don't blame her...but i cannot be blinded either...

Jerm has money,he may not be broke for Hollywood standards but for real life standards he's fine.....rumour has it (and logic also)...that everything is in his last wife name,bank accounts,credit cards..properties..so creditors can't touch him and he can keep cowardly playing the part of the pennyless dude,but only when his kids-ex wives are concerned...because he knows that Kate will always be there (or M's money anyway)...
(am i wrong or he declared 10.000$ in a year of income LMFAO to show alejandra he was broke so he could avoid paying child support???)...

about randy.....he scares me because he's probably the most dangerous man in the family...but we'll see when the kids grow up...they ain't fools and they'll learn to understand who they are dealing with...INTERNET IS FOREVER dear randy...i know you're reading.

you are not the only one. Rude awakening awaits some people.

yeah Jermaine is nothing compared to Randy he's a sweetheart Randy is dangerous.

Soo we're not gonna even wait until we find out if this is true but call this lady every name under the sun because TMZ says soo?
most ppl judge her based on her previous actions. so what tmz says makes no difference

how long have you got

helped to ruin mjs finances during the trial. unpaid bills. cost mj upwards of 25 mill through lawsuits.wanted mj to change his will during the trial. wonder why? NOT set up mjj source and stole money from fans with fake promises of trips to neverland. never gave the money back.trying to challenge the will now cause he got nothing.harrassing mj over the years to enter dodgy business deals to the point of crashing into the gates of mjs house wanting to see mj (as from the b.guards who were there) at the same time druggie stories started appearing courtsey of friedman and co. mj didnt want to see his family and kept them away ala crashing into his gates so mj suddenly becomes a druggie who is being kept away from his family. sure theres more to add. but thats just off the top of my head

well i guess they hoped there wasnt one cause they knew what would be in it.

how long have you got

helped to ruin mjs finances during the trial. unpaid bills. cost mj upwards of 25 mill through lawsuits.wanted mj to change his will during the trial. wonder why? NOT set up mjj source and stole money from fans with fake promises of trips to neverland. never gave the money back.trying to challenge the will now cause he got nothing.harrassing mj over the years to enter dodgy business deals to the point of crashing into the gates of mjs house wanting to see mj (as from the b.guards who were there) at the same time druggie stories started appearing courtsey of friedman and co. mj didnt want to see his family and kept them away ala crashing into his gates so mj suddenly becomes a druggie who is being kept away from his family. sure theres more to add. but thats just off the top of my head

I'm amazed at how unaware fans are of what Randy did to MJ. Reading most boards, you would think Randy was this great guy that's trying to look out for his brother.

Michael Jackson expressed in in Will and Trust that his earnings should be used only for the benefit of his mother: Kathrine and his children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket, and, finally, his Charitable Trust for Children.
Neither Joe Jackson nor Alehanja or any of Michael's other relatives were listed as beneficiaries. Michael Jackson from until he was 5 years , already provided for all of his other relatives.

By the way, YES, MICHAEL WAS MURDERED by powerful corporate interests.

Last edited:

Soo that makes it alright??

it does not make anything alright but its not wrong either.not only father of children but mother is also responsible in parenting .let me ask u why she can't work to provide for her children ,why u need money from 79 yr old women to provide for ur children ,she is already living under her roof ,she does not have to pay any bills .is that thing right in ur view.

it does not make anything alright but its not wrong either.not only father of children but mother is also responsible in parenting .let me ask u why she can't work to provide for her children ,why u need money from 79 yr old women to provide for ur children ,she is already living under her roof ,she does not have to pay any bills .is that thing right in ur view.

what do you think?? do u really think any1 thinks what is happening is right or was that a rhetorical question?

i never said that her past was right my problem is that we dont even know if its true..but whatever, this is why old posters dont post and fans new to messageboards dont like them...way too much negativity.

So Randy find a new job? He doesn't work anymore for TMZ?

x17Online now? Whouaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Good Randy! Congratulations...

Foxnews with Friedman, TMZ and now x17Online...What a good CV you have Randy.

You're right, you brother Michael, will be proud of you.

- _________ -

So Randy find a new job? He doesn't work anymore for TMZ?

x17Online now? Whouaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Good Randy! Congratulations...

Foxnews with Friedman, TMZ and now x17Online...What a good CV you have Randy.

You're right, you brother Michael, will be proud of you.

- _________ -

To be fair to Randy...he has always worked for both...Tmz as an insider,x17 tipping paparazzi and to sell M's kids!He did a good job didn't he?

x17online,Randy? omg. don't tell me that the pics Paris Cried in the car when leaving which was photoed by x17online exclusively had something with RJ!!!

But she can't go after Katherine surely? It has to be Jermaine... and Randy..

yeah. its just B.S mixing by tmz if she wants to go after anyone its the two deadbeats.she cant touch katherine etc

Soo that makes it alright??
makes what right? judding someone based on their own actions? well yes thats what happens in society. hardly surprising. thats what happens in life . ppl past comment judgement on you based on what you do. hardly a strange concept

i never said that her past was right my problem is that we dont even know if its true..but whatever, this is why old posters dont post and fans new to messageboards dont like them...way too much negativity.
we know she slept with 2 bros and had ther kids then lived in mjs house off mjs money for years. and old posters do post cause there the ones who point out these things to knew posters who think the sun shines out of the asses of ppl such as randy when they are clueless to what went on during the last 10 years or so

The sad thing for me is that usually, family things like this are done in private, but because it's the Jackson family, it's spread all over the world. And since we care so much for MJ3, it makes us worry and sad. It's somehow incredible that millions of people care dearly for those kids, I hope they feel it.

But, hey, wait for everything that has been said to be true or false.

i might be new in the forum but i did my research...........old poster help a lot ,they really know lot of things about the family .newbies really need to learn that everything that shines is not gold.

lmao dont try to nitpick my words...Who doesnt know what Alejandra has done??

We do NOT know if she is SUING katherine.

its that simple.

she's not suing Katherine (TMZ never claimed that there was a lawsuit).

They just saying that the lawyers are meeting to come to an agreement, she wants guaranteed financial support that is written and signed.
It's more like Katherine asking her to move out and she's saying okay agree that you'll give me this amount of money and I'll move.

she's not suing Katherine (TMZ never claimed that there was a lawsuit).

They just saying that the lawyers are meeting to come to an agreement, she wants guaranteed financial support that is written and signed.
It's more like Katherine asking her to move out and she's saying okay agree that you'll give me this amount of money and I'll move.

So she wants Katherine to guarantee that she is supported?? That's still wrong, Alejandra should go to Jermaine and Randy for the support, not to Katherine.

So she wants Katherine to guarantee that she is supported?? That's still wrong, Alejandra should go to Jermaine and Randy for the support, not to Katherine.

I agree with this!!...poor Katherine is the grandmother...she should NOT have to pay the child support that Randy and Jermaine SHOULD be paying....This Alejandra..wont get a dime from Katherine....I think she is looking at the wrong person for economic security.

Why should she have to agree to move. Get the hell out you were a guest anyway

she already has a lawsuit against Jermaine saying that he's not paying child support ($35,550 at October 09)
http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/17/ex-wife-to-jermaine-yo-mama-pays-my-bills/

The problem with Jermaine (and perhaps Randy as well) is that they do not pay her child support and so she's asking Katherine to guarantee it.

Unfortunately Katherine is put in the middle to solve and bail out issues related to her sons.

she already has a lawsuit against Jermaine saying that he's not paying child support ($35,550 at October 09)
http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/17/ex-wife-to-jermaine-yo-mama-pays-my-bills/

The problem with Jermaine (and perhaps Randy as well) is that they do not pay her child support and so she's asking Katherine to guarantee it.

Unfortunately Katherine is put in the middle to solve and bail out issues related to her sons.

But Katherine doesn't even have money. Her allowance is being withheld because of the Korean judgement against her.

But Katherine doesn't even have money. Her allowance is being withheld because of the Korean judgement against her.

yes but she gets around $80,000 in the name of the children.
Plus I believe the condo is owned by the estate, she could ask the estate to cover the costs of the condo - if they aren't already doing so.

or she could be just used as a middleman to ensure the payment from her sons.

Back