Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House UPDATE POST #172 - 17/6

Re: Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House

apparently they are trying to resolve it without any lawsuit.

As we know Alejandra had opened a lawsuit against Jermaine demanding support. Jermaine didn't pay it or didn't have the money. The agreement that they had was Alejandra was going to live in the Hayvenhurst - and that's like all expenses paid living.

So now that she's asked to leave, she's looking for an agreement on paper that would guarantee her financial support.. this is what TMZ reports "assurance that her family will be financially protected". so most probably she want it on a paper, signed etc that the Jackson's will pay for her rent, food,expenses etc..

True story I really don’t give a damn how anybody takes this because when I go in I go in and when I speak the truth it prevails. First of all who in the hell is giving out information that is going on in Mrs. Jackson’s home sadly she has the right to privacy. Second I seen this coming a long time ago and I see more drama popping off due to the fact Mrs. Jackson’s Two son’s Beavis and Butthead Jackson needs to keep there baby mama in check there’s no way in hell she should have the right to put up a fright in court against there mama who been taking care of her and her kids plus more grandchildren for years what’s up with these siblings/family members in this family who have kids it seems like many of them have a brain some need
35l7w44.png
to help out the leucocyte syndrome disorder in there heads. I thank god Michael was able to have children and be the most wonder parent he could be J n R baby mother dearest needs some guidance and leave out Mrs. Jackson’s home raised your kids unstable trick.

apparently they are trying to resolve it without any lawsuit.

As we know Alejandra had opened a lawsuit against Jermaine demanding support. Jermaine didn't pay it or didn't have the money. The agreement that they had was Alejandra was going to live in the Hayvenhurst - and that's like all expenses paid living.

So now that she's asked to leave, she's looking for an agreement on paper that would guarantee her financial support.. this is what TMZ reports "assurance that her family will be financially protected". so most probably she want it on a paper, signed etc that the Jackson's will pay for her rent, food,expenses etc..

Legally, the estate will not be allowed to pay for this right? I am assuming the probate judge, the ad litem attorney will never agree to the kids' aka their inheritance to provide for the other kids.

So this is something between Katherine, Jermaine, Randy & Alejandra.

But I have heard the family is broke....Katherine does not receive "any money" to her name from the estate because of that Korean judgement against her, Joe & Jermaine. So her allowance is kept in an account until a final decision is made.

But she did manage to get the estate to increase the kids' allowance a second time, so I am guessing, that extra money was for Katherine, herself. By the money being transferred as additional allowance to the kids, the Korean guy can't stop the payments or intercept the funds.

A mess. All around mess.

enough is enough
give mama Kat a break

0603-katherine-jackson-jacksons-getty-ex-1-credit.jpg

randy has money to give charity but don't want to support his kids ,this not going to get any better than this :popcorn:

First of all who in the hell is giving out information that is going on in Mrs. Jackson’s home sadly she has the right to privacy.
It seems that this old problem remains. :doh: Someone from inside the house passing informations (about a subject private) out. It will never end? :sigh:

that bitch needs to just stfu and get a job and do what every other single mother must do in america does which is WORK TO SUPPORT HER KIDS.

she really is a crazy loon, isn't she. katherine needs to put her foot down. this is bull. sounds like this lady is not new and messing with people's heads. c'mon now. she's not a proper mother AT ALL.

Beavis and Butthead Jackson.....I can't stop laughing.

The estate won't give her anything. She can't get anything meant for the PPandB and Mrs Jackson wants to give her something she could do it to be kind but she does not have too. So her asking for her bills to be paid is rather stupid. Get a job sweets

It's like MJ's kids are in a whole different world. MJ wouldn't be happy about this @ all. For everyone's sake I hope they just give this chick what she wants...

well...I'm sure "we have plenty of money we don't care about M's" Randy and Jermaine will take full responsibility of their kids and ex wife,providing her the right place to stay and financial sustain...right?

:lol: All I can think of is what Jermaine supposedly said on LKL: "If Mother's rich, we're all rich." That's right Randy with his "I have plenty of $$$ I don't need to do a reality show or interviews", well then they need to take care of their business and stop shoving it on their elderly mother.

That's the thanks Mrs. K Jackson gets for her kindness all these years? She owes her nothing. Alexandra should be ashamed. Any issues she's having should be addressed with Jermaine & Randy.

Right? A damn shame. :no:

Jermaine once refused to acknowledge his own kids, and made them take a DNA test, even though he knew they were afraid of Needles.

:bugeyed Whhaaat?

So she hasn't been saving for all these years.

Ha! That's common sense. Yet she has money for lawyers and money to fly around the place to manage her daughter. At the same time, Jermaine and Randy need to help take care of their kids. She should be making an agreement with their lawyers not Mrs. Katherine's.

True story I really don’t give a damn how anybody takes this because when I go in I go in and when I speak the truth it prevails. First of all who in the hell is giving out information that is going on in Mrs. Jackson’s home sadly she has the right to privacy. Second I seen this coming a long time ago and I see more drama popping off due to the fact Mrs. Jackson’s Two son’s Beavis and Butthead Jackson needs to keep there baby mama in check there’s no way in hell she should have the right to put up a fright in court against there mama who been taking care of her and her kids plus more grandchildren for years what’s up with these siblings/family members in this family who have kids it seems like many of them have a brain some need
35l7w44.png
to help out the leucocyte syndrome disorder in there heads. I thank god Michael was able to have children and be the most wonder parent he could be J n R baby mother dearest needs some guidance and leave out Mrs. Jackson’s home raised your kids unstable trick.

:hysterical:

You know there are snitches in that house. :smilerolleyes:

You guys do know that all that was reported may not be true right??

Or does that only apply when they are talking about Michael...

The more I hear about these pathetic problems that should not even be problems, the more I pity Michael. Truly.

I don't blame him. If he had no contact with any family members (apart from Katherine and maybe Jackie, Rebbie and Tito) for 20 yrs then I wouldn't judge him at all.

that bitch needs to just stfu and get a job and do what every other single mother must do in america does which is WORK TO SUPPORT HER KIDS.

she really is a crazy loon, isn't she. katherine needs to put her foot down. this is bull. sounds like this lady is not new and messing with people's heads. c'mon now. she's not a proper mother AT ALL.

well, that's not fair. after all she has 4 children with two Jackson brothers, who like to repeat all the time that they come from America's first family in music, meaning they are not broke and should give her money for child support. Jermaine and Randy are not beggars on the street. They live in fancy houses, wear designers clothes and drive expensive cars. They travel all over the world. They have money for that. But they don't have money to support their children?

Yes, it wasn't the best decision on Alejandra's part to sleep with both brothers and have children with each of them. But it happened. And it wasn't just her fault. It takes two people to make a baby, so Jermaine and Randy are also responsible. When she asks for financial support it doesn't make her a bitch or a loon because a father is expected to look after his children, especially a father who is not poor. So she is not the only one to blame for this mess.

But all of this is between her and the brothers. It's unacceptable that Katherine is being dragged in this mess as well. She's Jermaine and RAndy's mother and they are playing with her feelings expecting her to cover for them. With Michael's money. Shame on them.

I hope the judge and the kids' lawyer won't allow that. Randy and Jermaine should man up and start supporting their children. And leave Michael out of it once and for all.

Beavis and Butthead Jackson.....I can't stop laughing.

Me neither.

F Alejandra wants full financial assurance she should go after the two useless brothers she slept with, that are good for nothing. Dead Michael Jackson and his underage children doesn't owe that tramp an effing dime
well said.

today on TMZ live they said that it's not actually a lawsuit but lawyers from two sides are meeting to come to an agreement.

Yeah, I saw that too. They said Alejandras lawyers and KATHERINES lawyers are meeting. I dont get why she is being dragged into this. You would think that the meeting would be between Alejandras lawyer and Joe/Randys lawyers..

So TMZ is now changing their story they put out last month as fact that they no longer lived there? In fact according to their article, they were moving the following week. Yeah, right....

Sorry, but I'm not buying any of this as fact. It's June, so TMZ is going to go full force with the Jackson family drama. Let"s see what's next............
Exactly, they love drama.They should just leave katherine alone and if she decides that she needs more space then fine.

You guys do know that all that was reported may not be true right??

Or does that only apply when they are talking about Michael...
Yeah there alot of hypocrisy. I personally think Alejandra should have moved out about a decade ago but that's nto my decision.

God Bless Katherine, I have a a feeling she's being pressured from a whole lot of sides. :( Very upsetting and shame on those responsible. She's 80 years old for goodness sake! Praying for her and Michael's kids.

God Bless Katherine, I have a a feeling she's being pressured from a whole lot of sides. :( Very upsetting and shame on those responsible. She's 80 years old for goodness sake! Praying for her and Michael's kids.

+1 :(

But I have heard the family is broke.....

Hasn't Jermaine made any money this past year? How does Randy

afford to go on vacation and give $60,000 to a charity if he is broke?

They sure don't seem to live the life style of people who have no money.

Yeah, I saw that too. They said Alejandras lawyers and KATHERINES lawyers are meeting. I dont get why she is being dragged into this. You would think that the meeting would be between Alejandras lawyer and Joe/Randys lawyers..

Katherine has a history of covering for her good for nothing sons...let her continue if it pleases her.

AS long as MJ's money & Prince, Paris & Blanket's don't pay for the two jugheads' spawns..I am good with it.

And good riddance to that poor excuse of a woman!!!!

Hasn't Jermaine made any money this past year? How does Randy

afford to go on vacation and give $60,000 to a charity if he is broke?

They sure don't seem to live the life style of people who have no money.

Jermaine owes millions of dollars, not only to ALL his baby mamas, but don't forget that Korean judgment against him. So I am sure he has money hiding...under halima's name.

But yes, Randy still has money he stole from MJ...But none of his kids talk to him..so he can spend all the stolen money on himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Katherine has a history of covering for her good for nothing sons...let her continue if it pleases her.

AS long as MJ's money & Prince, Paris & Blanket's don't pay for the two jugheads' spawns..I am good with it.

And good riddance to that skank poor excuse of a woman!!!!

Jermaine owes millions of dollars, not only to ALL his baby mamas, but don't forget that Korean judgment against him. So I am sure he has money hinding...under halima's name.

But yes, Randy still has money to stole from MJ...But none of his kids talk to him..so he can spend all the stolen money on himself.
agree

OK, that's enough. You've said what you want to say, but it's getting silly now, especially when half of what you say is unfounded and pure speculation! Just, enough.

OK, that's enough. You've said what you want to say, but it's getting silly now, especially when half of what you say is unfounded and pure speculation! Just, enough.
what did I say? I just agreed

:( I also think this way. Poor Katie. May God protect and enlighten her and children of Michael. :angel:

Michael dies and fans lose common sense..Soo we're not gonna even wait until we find out if this is true but call this lady every name under the sun because TMZ says soo??but as soon as its something negative about MJ, TMZ goes back to being a stupid tabloid...

If this is true, I'm going to need for her babies daddies to step up and pay for the crumbsnatchers they created. In the meantime their mom should get a damn JOB like all the other single mothers in the world. Stop looking for your next meal ticket. If she wasn't associated with the Jacksons and her name was Alejandra Washington her ass would be labeled a damn freeloader... Child please, she needs to come up with another plan or get knocked up my a dude with deep pockets. #imjustsaying

And good riddance to that poor excuse of a woman!!!!

Jermaine owes millions of dollars, not only to ALL his baby mamas, but don't forget that Korean judgment against him. So I am sure he has money hiding...under halima's name.

But yes, Randy still has money he stole from MJ...But none of his kids talk to him..so he can spend all the stolen money on himself.

I try my best to support kate but her interests are not always the kids best interests...she does what a mother does best love everybody unconditionally and she doesn't or refuse to see the rotten apples in her family...I don't blame her...but i cannot be blinded either...

Jerm has money,he may not be broke for Hollywood standards but for real life standards he's fine.....rumour has it (and logic also)...that everything is in his last wife name,bank accounts,credit cards..properties..so creditors can't touch him and he can keep cowardly playing the part of the pennyless dude,but only when his kids-ex wives are concerned...because he knows that Kate will always be there (or M's money anyway)...
(am i wrong or he declared 10.000$ in a year of income LMFAO to show alejandra he was broke so he could avoid paying child support???)...

about randy.....he scares me because he's probably the most dangerous man in the family...but we'll see when the kids grow up...they ain't fools and they'll learn to understand who they are dealing with...INTERNET IS FOREVER dear randy...i know you're reading.

Back