Leonard Rowe on Anderson 360 - Michael was unfit to perform

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. When Michael spoke to the fans in L.A. saying that he WAS under weight and had some things to say about how many shows he was doing and how the shows were spaced out, etc. Something about not wanting to do the shows in one place. He wasn't happy from what a lot of the fans were saying. I think Faze posted it and unfortunately he was attacked on this board about it. I think that needs to be revisited as well.

3. Phillips again releases another article saying Michael will do all 50 shows and that Michael wanted it. It was as if Phillips was trying to convince someone.

I'm beginning to think that maybe Michael only signed on to do 10 shows and at the most 30... Maybe we all turned a blind eye to something that was right in front of our faces. I don't know.. but I think Leonard Rowe might be telling the truth about the shows.
It makes me deeply sad! You have no idea how!
I've NEVER been blind, I was seeing all that ALL the time! "Ooohhh but dont you dare say A THING about it, Michael is 100% FINE". Yeah right! :doh:
I believed the guy who posted about Michael talking to fans! "Noooo waaayyy, dont you dare say such a lie about Michael, he is 100% HEALTHY!" Yeah right! :no:

I'm very very hurted! SO MUCH! You have no idea how I'm feeling! Cause all this time, all I wanted to do was SCREAM and make people see that my dear Angel Michael was not that good! :( But I didn't! But I DIDNT... :boohoo:

I really like being here on MJJC, this is where I come to read everything about Michael, to know all the News, and help whoever needs me!
BUT, can we PLEASE be more open?? Can we PLEASE listen a little more careful? Or maybe this is too late?

Unbelievable!
:(

Is there any need to discuss this? Unfit? Refer to video. People who respect mj don't talk to heaps of media about him like this. Mike has passed away. He can no longer defend himself. People use this as a chance to say whatever gets them the biggest interview commission. Disgusting!!!!

Well we won't get any answers until all this chaos dies down a bit. Everyone's blabbing to the media trying to save their ass.

Joe Jackson included.

This is looking more like a thriller Movie. I actually stopped watching all the news channels. I only watch VH1, MTV and BET when they air something about Michael. And since BET is gonna show something tomorrow, ama be watching it.

I just dont trust anyone right now. Even my aunt. when she's talking to me, she's all for Michael. But My mom tells me that my aunt and her argue because she say things about Michael that are sooo overrated. like about Pete King being right with what he said about Michael, and about Michael's skin condition and stuff that really pisses me Off. So instead of talking to me to get the right info, she bugs my mom about it.

I just hate 2faced ppl. Like the media. one time they're your best friend but next they are your worst Enemy. Its just too much 4 me or to any fan to handel right now. God will reveal the truth soon enough.

Love,
Romi

Well we won't get any answers until all this chaos dies down a bit. Everyone's blabbing to the media trying to save their ass.

Joe Jackson included.

I just said it in the other thread. Ppl should get ready to never get answers.

The police will have problems to prove.

When someone drunken rides his car into a tree... who's guilty? the one driving although completely drunken and not able to think anymore cuz he shouldn't have taken the car? the one who had the chance to get the car key but who let it as there were one than only one car key available for the driver? the one who gave the alcohol cuz they should have known it was too much? The one planting the tree?

Surely we're talking about illegal prescribed drugs... but then again I see police having probs to follow that trail already now and docs doing these shady things are usually not too stupid.
Then again IF I'm sure Michael knew how to get stuff, as probably everybody in Hollywood.

Surely Michael was a victim in some aspects.

But in the end... I really don't think we'll ever get answers... it will stay lots of possibilities... and I'm with eternity all dissecting will not tell us the truth as we'll probably not even ever get really what's fact here... and what's ppl only telling for that the light of innocence will be forced on them.

Supposedly Michael had Tohme, Dileo & Rowe all around the same time?

Leonard Rowe wasnt Michael's anything!

Supposedly Michael had Tohme, Dileo & Rowe all around the same time? Rowe has associations with Joe Jackson and Joe was then one who wanted Michael to do a Jacksons Show in Texas (why there I dont know!) but Michael didnt want to do it. Although there was one point when a pap asked Mike if he was going to do the shows with his family and he said yes but then days later he was being sued for not doing them because Michael didnt like the PPV idea.

Do you think there is a connection with the the other company that was threatening to cancel the TII series?

I still dont believe Faze's story because why would Michael complain openly to his fans about the shows? Also it was only one person who said this. It wasnt like there were 3 or 4 fans coming on saying, "Michael doesnt want to do this many shows."

Where are these die hard fans who heard Michael say this now? Wouldnt they be kicking up a stink telliing us what he said?

BTW who were all those females who where hanging around Michael in the months leading up to TII? Everytime Mike was @ Klein's office, there were around 5-7 females hanging around him.

I am beyond the drug issue. It is what it is... I'm zeroing in on AEG and Randy Phillips.

Just want to add...

Before we start pointing our fingers at them too much, lets keep in mind that if Michael wanted to do concerts he would have done them. Whether it was with AEG, AGE or [insert any company].

If he has his mind set on something, he'll get it done. And if he really wanted to do these concerts and AEG said no, then I'm sure he would have kept looking until someone said yes.

"needed the money" = I'll stop reading this, and i won't believe the rest.

also, since this all sounds very "un-credible", why is this "breaking news???!!"

F_ck him. Period.

Mark Geragos got into this issue of all these people talking out of the their arses on LKL (July 10)

Some of you... I swear.

:lol:

I'll close the thread. Whatever fits into your scheme of thinking, k? Not everything that doesn't sound like "your Michael" is a lie. Not every speculation is a lie and not everyone who is coming forward are liars ... yet when Grace SLAMS Michael and there is video/audio proof of it, she's given a pass.

I don't know what to think anymore. Actually I do, but I'll keep it to myself because it seems to me many wouldn't be able to handle it.

Blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back