Let me introduce myself...

abstract.sunflower

Proud Member
Hello #MJFam! I am new here and I'm excited to get to know some fellow MJ fans! My name is Elaine, I'm 36, the mother of a 15-year-old girl (also an MJ fan). I've been a fan of Michael for practically my whole life. Billie Jean was the first video I ever saw of his, when I was about five-years-old, and I thought he was just amazing. Although I was always a fan, I became a die-hard in my early teens around the time Dangerous was released. This was when I realized that he was so much more than a great music artist; I could see his heart for humanity and the world, and how awful he was treated by the press.

:wub:

Hello Elaine :) Greetings. I'm 36 too! I was born in June of 1977, I bet we share a lot of firsts growing-up. I hope you enjoy MJJC!
souldreamer7

Hello #MJFam! I am new here and I'm excited to get to know some fellow MJ fans! My name is Elaine, I'm 36, the mother of a 15-year-old girl (also an MJ fan). I've been a fan of Michael for practically my whole life. Billie Jean was the first video I ever saw of his, when I was about five-years-old, and I thought he was just amazing. Although I was always a fan, I became a die-hard in my early teens around the time Dangerous was released. This was when I realized that he was so much more than a great music artist; I could see his heart for humanity and the world, and how awful he was treated by the press.

:wub:

Welcome to this wonderful community, maybe I should introduce myself to you as well.

I am Cindy and I am (soon) 29 years and I became a fan of Michael in 1989, that was the year I came to Sweden, somehow I knew I was going to be a fan of Michaels. That happened when I watched "2300 Jacksonstreet" I could have become a fan of The Jacksons instead of Michael but something struck to Michael he made such impact of my life and I feel really honoured and happy I've got to "know" him for so many years.
I went to London in 2006 and saw the World Music Awards where Michael was selected the greatest entertainer in world and I saw him for the first time. I will forever have that in my heart and I was fortunted to see him upclose also outside his hotel. I loved it!!!

Hope you will enjoy your time on here, god bless and keep Michaeling!

Welcome ! I think you will really love it here Elaine
The-Most-Beautiful-Man-In-The-World-my-inspiration-E2-99-A5-E2-99-A5-E2-99-A5-fayegaringan123-25025878-400-300.jpg

I'm 36 too
Dangerous was my era too
Dangerous sisters :lol:
Enjoy It here :cheers:

Back