LETS PLAY...The MJ Crypto-Lyric Game!

Oh yeah – this game is fun.

TYGTBSMNSFWMDYKNITPTWCMIRHTCL

-Thriller-

I hope that is not too long - coz it sounded odd if I didn't do it to the end.

Tenderoni you got to be, spark my nature suger fly with me, dont you know now is the perfect time we can make it right hit the city lights- PYT!!!!!!!!! :)

INLYPFYAIMH
Album-Dangerous

Last edited:
ok for the 3rd time lol here maybe someone will actually play mine: AITUTCOMFWC ....
i THINK BAD

We can't solve yours because you didn't solve the one before yours. Here's the steps for the game:

1. look for the last person who posted his/her set of letters.

2. you need to solve them first and it is in this step only do you give out the name for the song.

3. Put in your letters for us to find out. DO NOT put in the name of the song in this step. Just give us the name of the album. NO MORE.

Here's an example.

1. I look for the last person who posted the letters. it's ArabianGirl~AllTheTime with the letters INLYPFYAIMH.

2. I need to solve her letters before I can post mine. So I just solve it and it is:

I'll never let you part for you're always in my heart- will you be there.

i post the name of the song AFTER I give the solution. And remember, this is the ONLY time you post the name of the song.

3. Now I can post my letters and they will have to solve it before the can continue with the game. I'll go with a pretty easy one:

WIIIIAFOMWIIIIMB- Dangerous.

Note that I did NOT give the name of the song. I just gave the name of the album and it 's up to you guys to give me this exact line and which song does it belong to. And then we just repeat this steps.

I really don't know how to make any simpler really.

We can't solve yours because you didn't solve the one before yours. Here's the steps for the game:

1. look for the last person who posted his/her set of letters.

2. you need to solve them first and it is in this step only do you give out the name for the song.

3. Put in your letters for us to find out. DO NOT put in the name of the song in this step. Just give us the name of the album. NO MORE.

Here's an example.

1. I look for the last person who posted the letters. it's ArabianGirl~AllTheTime with the letters INLYPFYAIMH.

2. I need to solve her letters before I can post mine. So I just solve it and it is:

I'll never let you part for you're always in my heart- will you be there.

i post the name of the song AFTER I give the solution. And remember, this is the ONLY time you post the name of the song.

3. Now I can post my letters and they will have to solve it before the can continue with the game. I'll go with a pretty easy one:

WIIIIAFOMWIIIIMB- Dangerous.

Note that I did NOT give the name of the song. I just gave the name of the album and it 's up to you guys to give me this exact line and which song does it belong to. And then we just repeat this steps.

I really don't know how to make any simpler really.

Who is it? it is a friend of mine.. Who is it? is it my brother? -- Who Is It?

TLIASASSDYLMAHSSWILYLG
Album-Bad

Who is it? it is a friend of mine.. Who is it? is it my brother? -- Who Is It?

TLIASASSDYLMAHSSWILYLG
Album-Bad

oh that way a really hard one.... you are tricky - should have used your name to help me!

I think the W is an E thou?? :) NO? Anyway:

"Two Lovers In A Scene And She Says, Do You Love Me And He Says So Endlessly I Love You, Liberian Girl" - Liberian Girl

Okay mine:

HCYLGCLFUWMTBWTUMBSSOGIOF
-Off The Wall-

Last edited:
oh that way a really hard one.... you are tricky - should have used your name to help me!

I think the W is an E thou?? :) NO? Anyway:

"Two Lovers In A Scene And She Says, Do You Love Me And He Says So Endlessly I Love You, Liberian Girl" - Liberian Girl

Okay mine:

HCYLGCLFUWMTBWTUMBSSOGIOF
-Off The Wall-

O sry about that E and W thing.. typo!!! u had a few typos too haha!! the You and M at the end! :p but i still figured it out so its all goood :)
How can you live girl cuz love for us was meant to be well then you must be seein some other instead of me!!

OK heres the next one just for fun not even gonna tell u the album thats how easy it is!!
MMSMMSMMCSMMSMMSMMCS

HELP ME SAY IT!!!

MA MA SE MA MA SA MA MA CO SA MA MA SE MA MA SA MA MA CO SA WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Another easy one and i'm not giving the name of the album either!!

IJCSLYIJCSLYAIISTTMJWWIDCIJCSLY.

HELP ME SAY IT!!!

MA MA SE MA MA SA MA MA CO SA MA MA SE MA MA SA MA MA CO SA WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Another easy one and i'm not giving the name of the album either!!

IJCSLYIJCSLYAIISTTMJWWIDCIJCSLY.

I just cant stop loving you!! I just cant stop loving you!! and if I stop! Then tell me just what will I do!! Cuz I just cant stop loving you!!!!

ok no more easy ones! lol
HWDANTHMHHFATDTHH
Album-Invincible

I just cant stop loving you!! I just cant stop loving you!! and if I stop! Then tell me just what will I do!! Cuz I just cant stop loving you!!!!

ok no more easy ones! lol
HWDANTHMHHFATDTHH
Album-Invincible

"He's working day and night, thinks he'll make her happy
Forgetting all the dreams that he had"
-Whatever Happens

LWJWITPDASITF
History

Look who just walked in the place, dead and stuffy in the face (aka Tom Snetton) - 2 Bad

IUTDIUTGBTSNIDKWWAAIKWDF
Album=HIStory

I used to dream I used to glance beyond the stars Now I don't know where we are
Although I know we've drifted far! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:eek:) Earth Song!

BMHMYCNBMWMTMYCNKM

^^ You forgot to write the album!!! Please tell us because it's really difficult without it!!!:)

I used to dream I used to glance beyond the stars Now I don't know where we are
Although I know we've drifted far! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:eek:) Earth Song!

BMHMYCNBMWMTMYCNKM

Sorweeeeeeeeeee :eek:) HIStory

Don't worry!!! It happens!!!:D

They don't care about us
Beat me, hate me, you can never break me, will me thrill me, you can never kill me!

TPMMITSSIHTTTIASTN
Dangerous

Don't worry!!! It happens!!!:D

They don't care about us
Beat me, hate me, you can never break me, will me thrill me, you can never kill me!

TPMMITSSIHTTTIASTN
Dangerous

They print my message in the saturday sun. I had to tell them I ain't second to none.

LTRMFSWYSLCAPYBSTYE.
Off the wall.

They print my message in the saturday sun. I had to tell them I ain't second to none.

LTRMFSWYSLCAPYBSTYE.
Off the wall.

I can't help it
Love to run my fingers, softly while you sigh, love came and possessed you, bringing sparkles to your eyes...

ROTTASEEAESTGSKIWSLTWIS

Thriller

I can't help it
Love to run my fingers, softly while you sigh, love came and possessed you, bringing sparkles to your eyes...

ROTTASEEAESTGSKIWSLTWIS

Thriller

Human Nature (love those lines!!)

Reaching Out To Touch A Stranger Electric Eyes Are Everywhere See That Girl She Knows I’m Watching She Likes The Way I Stare

BTTYGLYMEDSIPYTTYWABTLIML
Thriller

Human Nature (love those lines!!)

Reaching Out To Touch A Stranger Electric Eyes Are Everywhere See That Girl She Knows I’m Watching She Likes The Way I Stare

BTTYGLYMEDSIPYTTYWABTLIML
Thriller
The PYT in the middle threw me off! haha! but I got it :)

Baby through the years, gonna love you more each day, so I promise you tonight, you will always be the the LADY IN MY LIFE...

BGYJWAOTTTIDWAIDIFYBSYSIAC
Album-Invincible

But girl you just won’t approve of the things that I do
When all I do is for you but still you say it ain’t cool

Album Dangerous
YGGVABOTSYGHPWNFTE

But girl you just won’t approve of the things that I do
When all I do is for you but still you say it ain’t cool

Album Dangerous
YGGVABOTSYGHPWNFTE

You got gang violence and bloodshed on the street you got homeless people with no food to eat

GINTHYSMFITHOLE
Album=Thriller

Back