LETS PLAY...The MJ Crypto-Lyric Game!

You got gang violence and bloodshed on the street you got homeless people with no food to eat

GINTHYSMFITHOLE
Album=Thriller

Girl, I need to hold you, share my feelings in the heart of love's embrace.

mine can be: HOSIESW, HSANJTGHPS
edit: 4got to put album... is on HIStory album

Last edited:
DS

he out shock in every single way, he'll stop at nothing just to get his political say

and my brain hurts now.. that was hard! give me a few minutes... to think of one to do...

Last edited:
Here we go... I think I make it a little easy... brain is cooked!
Album Bad:
ARNFTTTFMWBTYTINDFTTSCTWMIY
Another Part Of Me

A rather nation, fulfill the truth. The final message, we're bring to you. There is no danger, fulfill the truth. So come together, We're mean is you.

-----

SCSSFSGIRFTWGIKOTB

album: Dangerous

SCSSFSGIRFTWGIKOTB
album: Dangerous
She composition, she statistical fact, she got it ready, for the willing, got it kickin in the back
the 3rd to last letter is different but thats right aint it??

GANKTBAGTSEJGOD
Album: Off the Wall

groove all night keep the boggie alright get that sound everybody just get on down

(Gonna Dance , Gonna SHOUT - Gonna...) Burn This Disco Out!

Dangerous

TSMWABDTMAGNMWWSIWNFWWHNB

Those sweet memories will always be dear to me and girl no matter what was said I will never forget what we had now baby (Remember the time)

IYCFYBTDHABADTMIYCFYB
(Album: Thriller)

IYCFYBTDHABADTMIYCFYB
:lol: I just discovered this thread. So I have to 'solve' the above, right?

If you can't feed you baby, then don't have a baby. And don'tcha think maybe, if you can't feed your baby... (WBSS)

AWCSTEALAWBIL

:lol: I just discovered this thread. So I have to 'solve' the above, right?

If you can't feed you baby, then don't have a baby. And don'tcha think maybe, if you can't feed your baby... (WBSS)

AWCSTEALAWBIL

"And We Can Share This Ecstasy, As Long As We Believe In Love"

LOL..ok i had to listen to each song 2wice...and when I found it I was jumping around...:lol: it does that to me...lol

Here's mine...

ILTWYSYTE
(Off the wall)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

"And We Can Share This Ecstasy, As Long As We Believe In Love"

LOL..ok i had to listen to each song 2wice...and when I found it I was jumping around...:lol: it does that to me...lol

Here's mine...

ILTWYSYTE
(Off the wall)

L.O.V.E.
Romi
:lol:

"I love the way you shake your thing especially" :blush: (Get On the Floor -- it's funny that I figured out the line, but then I'm like... dang... what's the song title? lol)

SWBBDFTWHPWPFFALTSC (correction: SWABDFTWHPWPFFALTSC)
(Album: Bad)

Last edited:
:lol:

"I love the way you shake your thing especially" :blush: (Get On the Floor -- it's funny that I figured out the line, but then I'm like... dang... what's the song title? lol)

SWBBDFTWHPWPFFALTSC
(Album: Bad)

Is the second B to confuse us? lol :p :D

"She waits at backstage doors for those who have prestige, Who promise fortune and fame
a life that's so carefree."
DIRTY DIANA????

ITSHTLYSTTTASITTWWOYYTOMR

(Album--Dangerous)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

"She waits at backstage doors for those who have prestige, Who promise fortune and fame
DIRTY DIANA????
OMG, lol, I'm so sorry. :doh: Did I have some kind of wacked-out typing attack or something? But, alas, you figured it out anyway... and that's the really amusing part :lol:

DIRTY DIANA????

ITSHTLYSTTTASITTWWOYYTOMR

(Album--Dangerous)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Awwww, I haven't played this game for a long time, but I'm back!!!!:D

Can't let her get away
I try so hard to love you, some things take time and shame, I think the whole world of you, your thoughts of me remain!

DYESTNATBWSBDYESTNTCETWS

HIStory

Awwww, I haven't played this game for a long time, but I'm back!!!!:D

Can't let her get away
I try so hard to love you, some things take time and shame, I think the whole world of you, your thoughts of me remain!

DYESTNATBWSBDYESTNTCETWS

HIStory
Wow, you're good. I couldn't figure out that last one right away so I gave up, lol. As for the new one:

Do you ever stop to notice all the blood we've shed before? Do you ever stop to notice this crying Earth, this weeping shore? (Earth Song)

Oh boy, now I gotta write one...ok, here goes...

YSYWDIFATMITWIDTS
(album: HIStory)

You Said You Wouldn't Do It For All The Money In The World I Don't Think So - Money

BSUAALUWDRDPTFFTROYL

(Dangerous)

Back