LETS PLAY...The MJ Crypto-Lyric Game!

I used to dream I used to glance beyond the stars, now I dont know where we are, although I know we drifted faaaaaaaaaar!!!

Beautiful line! i love it!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

SDYTVSOWSTFIYHTLYSCBYOYPBMLLYTLGLEDAHLFMTNT
Album=Bad

Speed demon you're the very same one who said the futures in your hands, the life you save could be your own. You preachin' bout my life like you're the law, gonna live each day and hour like for me there's no tomorrow.

GOOOOOOOOO!
GOOOOO! GOOOOOOOO! AOW! :)

~

ATDWOCIWRAJFATWWOBIWSAIGTWDWKSLWTECISTIPTSTWIHBGG!

Album ~ Dangerous :)

Speed demon you're the very same one who said the futures in your hands, the life you save could be your own. You preachin' bout my life like you're the law, gonna live each day and hour like for me there's no tomorrow.

GOOOOOOOOO!
GOOOOO! GOOOOOOOO! AOW! :)

~

ATDWOCIWRAJFATWWOBIWSAIGTWDWKSLWTECISTIPTSTWIHBGG!

Album ~ Dangerous :)

Heal the world!
And the world we once conceived in will reveal a joyful face and the world we once believed in will shine again in grace, then why do we keep straggling life, wound this earth, crucify its soul, though it's plain to see, this world is heavenly, be god's glow!

NIWUEDWTSUMFNMTNMPCYLM

Invincible!

Heal the world!
And the world we once conceived in will reveal a joyful face and the world we once believed in will shine again in grace, then why do we keep straggling life, wound this earth, crucify its soul, though it's plain to see, this world is heavenly, be god's glow!

NIWUEDWTSUMFNMTNMPCYLM

Invincible!

Now I wake up every day with a smile upon my face no more tears no more pain cuz you love me

This game is addddddictive!!!!!!
WTWAICRAGYKTIBTIBT

Album=HIStory

wer r u guys?? need some help? or u juss busy watching TII?? lol :p

Hahaha, I didn't see that there was a new post! Good thing that you bumped the thread!!!:cheeky:

Now I wake up every day with a smile upon my face no more tears no more pain cuz you love me

This game is addddddictive!!!!!!
WTWAICRAGYKTIBTIBT

Album=HIStory

You are not alone!
Whisper three words and I'll come running and girl you know that I'll be there, I'll be there!!!

ENSWRIMDSIMHFTS
Thriller!

how the hell do you notice what song it is :rofl: I have no clue!

Yaaaay glad u made it back on here Butterfly24!!
ENSWRIMDSIMHFTS
The Girl Is Mine :) Every Night She Walks Right In My Dreams Since I Met Her From The Start

The One--
how the hell do you notice what song it is :rofl: I have no clue!
We've been playing this game for a while.. u gotta get the hang of it.. here try this one :)

WCCTWTTCBABPIYDLWISTWYSMF
Album= Bad

hey guys lol i didnt think u all were still playing...WOW! thats love! L.O.V.E. love!

Of course we are still playing!!!! We love this game!!!!!!:D

Yaaaay glad u made it back on here Butterfly24!!
ENSWRIMDSIMHFTS
The Girl Is Mine :) Every Night She Walks Right In My Dreams Since I Met Her From The Start

The One--
We've been playing this game for a while.. u gotta get the hang of it.. here try this one :)

WCCTWTTCBABPIYDLWISTWYSMF
Album= Bad

I'm glad that I'm back here too!!!!:)

Bad!
We can change the world tomorrow, this could be a better place, if you don't like what I'm sayin', then won't slap my face...

NMTITYOATTIWDBICSTGTNMHITT
Invincible!

Of course we are still playing!!!! We love this game!!!!!!:D

I'm glad that I'm back here too!!!!:)

Bad!
We can change the world tomorrow, this could be a better place, if you don't like what I'm sayin', then won't slap my face...

NMTITYOATTIWDBICSTGTNMHITT
Invincible!

Now many times I’ve told you of all the things I would do ,But I cant seem to get through no matter how I try to
Invincible!

EISAAMHDLSASWIMEASTYANA

HIStory

EISAAMHDLSASWIMEASTYANA
HIStory

lol i juss saw that it said YANA at the end.. and im a YANA girl wanna be! this one was toooo easy :p
Everyday I Sit And Ask Myself How Did Love Slip Away, Someone Whispers In My Ear And Says You Are Not Alone :)

Ok this next one absolutely melts my heart :) :)

WYSWMUTMSIPYNTTDWBDLCYSTHJBILHIOH
Album=Thriller

lol i juss saw that it said YANA at the end.. and im a YANA girl wanna be! this one was toooo easy :p
Everyday I Sit And Ask Myself How Did Love Slip Away, Someone Whispers In My Ear And Says You Are Not Alone :)

Ok this next one absolutely melts my heart :) :)

WYSWMUTMSIPYNTTDWBDLCYSTHJBILHIOH
Album=Thriller

Yana doh!!! Should of spotted that lol!

What song melts my heart too........mmm.........

Won't you stay with me until the mornin' sun, I promise you now that the dawn will be different , lady can't you see that heaven's just begun, It's livin' here inside our hearts

Baby be miiiiiiiiiiiine!!

... This is also from Thriller

LOATNTTCWASEHHVSMWSSS

Yana doh!!! Should of spotted that lol!

What song melts my heart too........mmm.........

Won't you stay with me until the mornin' sun, I promise you now that the dawn will be different , lady can't you see that heaven's just begun, It's livin' here inside our hearts

Baby be miiiiiiiiiiiine!!

... This is also from Thriller

LOATNTTCWASEHHVSMWSSS

Human Nature-- Looking Out Across The Night Time The City Winks A Sleepless Eye, Hear Her Voice, Shake My Window, Sweet Seducing Sighs :)

IWBLTWMVIBYITTHATIMY
Ultimate Collection Disc 4

It wont be long till we make vows I bet ya
I thank the Heavens above that I met ya

The Way You Love Me :)

IGBEWYWSIYWHMYWMTBTSIYL
Album - Blood On The Dance Floor
I KNOW IT I KNOW IT!!! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER FOUND SOMETHING IN THIS GAME W00T!!

I'm gonne be, exactly what you wanna see, its you who's haunting me,you're warning me, to be the stranger in your life!!!

IS IT SCARY WOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys couldn't help it :p

IWTLYPYTPYTYNSLTLCTLCAITYT.

Album- Thriller.

I KNOW IT I KNOW IT!!! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER FOUND SOMETHING IN THIS GAME W00T!!

I'm gonne be, exactly what you wanna see, its you who's haunting me,you're warning me, to be the stranger in your life!!!

IS IT SCARY WOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys couldn't help it :p

IWTLYPYTPYTYNSLTLCTLCAITYT.

Album- Thriller.

The PYT in the middle gives it away hehe!!

I Want To Love You (P.Y.T.) ,Pretty Young Thing, You Need Some Lovin' (T.L.C.)
Tender Lovin' Care, And I'll Take You There!!

TOTGYBLWYCDWBABYWBAM

Thriller

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man

Beat it.

TMWWYWYCCLN

Invincible

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man

Beat it.

TMWWYWYCCLN

Invincible

Tell me where were you when your children cried last night. - cry.

TBDTKHIDAYDTTSOANT

HIStory (If its too long tell me so i can make shorter or give you hints or whatever)

TBDTKHIDAYDTTSOANT

HIStory (If its too long tell me so i can make shorter or give you hints or whatever)[/QUOTE]

Little Susie--To be damned to know hoping is dead and you're doomed then to scream out and nobody's there

LBIMTLMTANWWFGINYSC
Album=Thriller

Little Susie--To be damned to know hoping is dead and you're doomed then to scream out and nobody's there

LBIMTLMTANWWFGINYSC
Album=Thriller

The Lady in my Life!
Lay back in my tenderness, let's make it a night we won't forget, girl I need your sweet caress.... (My favourite lyrics from this song!!!!:wub:)

DYJOMCCILTMATRWSLMDSFSE

Dangerous!

DYJOMCCILTMATRWSLMDSFSE[/SIZE]
Dangerous![/QUOTE]

Dont You Judge Of My Composure Cuz Im Lying To Myself And The Reason Why She Left Me Did She Find In Someone Else-- Who Is It??

This quote reminds me of MJ :) ELTOCAL
Album-HIStory

^^^^

Every Legend tell of conquest and liberty.- HIStory (BTW why is the HIS capitlized?)

DWTLDIABFOL

Album- Off the wall.

^^^^

Every Legend tell of conquest and liberty.- HIStory (BTW why is the HIS capitlized?)

DWTLDIABFOL

Album- Off the wall.

HIStory is capitalized because the album is named that for two reasons-- being History, Past Present and Future and also being HIStory as in MJ's story. :)

Dont Want To Lay Down In A Bed Full Of Lies--It's The Falling In Love

Next One--This is easy anyone can get it even if you're not really familiar with the game :)
OMGCBWISAITOTTVIWDBATIATI
Album=HIStory

HIStory is capitalized because the album is named that for two reasons-- being History, Past Present and Future and also being HIStory as in MJ's story. :)

Dont Want To Lay Down In A Bed Full Of Lies--It's The Falling In Love

Next One--This is easy anyone can get it even if you're not really familiar with the game :)
OMGCBWISAITOTTVIWDBATIATI
Album=HIStory

Damn that's actually pretty cool, I always liked the HIStory project, Now i just like it more :)

And yeah that one was easy (the OMG gave it away).

Oh My god can't believe what i saw as i turned on the tv i was disgusted by all the injustice (all the injustice)- Scream

BTTDIYGTKTF

Album - Dangerous

Damn that's actually pretty cool, I always liked the HIStory project, Now i just like it more :)

And yeah that one was easy (the OMG gave it away).

Oh My god can't believe what i saw as i turned on the tv i was disgusted by all the injustice (all the injustice)- Scream

BTTDIYGTKTF

Album - Dangerous

But Till That Day I Said You've Got To Keep The Faith-Keep The Faith

HWDSKTYHWWHAAAYG
Album=Blood

Back