Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {Donations Closed}

Would you also like to send Flowers to Dr Shafer ?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Yeah the heart is great. i like the below to go with it aswell. Find it hard picking flowers knowing where its going. its like a kick in the stomach

Yes elusive...that is why ever since the talk of sending flowers to Michael started I haven't been able to post in this thread, nor look up the links at FL.

Love you and miss you more with every passing day Michael...I live for the day when we will meet again...

Angela, my 'heart and soul' will forever belong to him...that arrangement is beautiful...I would love him to receive it...thankyou for all your efforts(())

Yeah i know how u feel . it hurts so much. i try to block it out but it doesnt work

Looks like the heart and soul arrangement will be the one.
I did some emails back and forward with the FL flowershop the person I'm emailing with is really nice and helpfull.
I told her I will let her know by monday what we decide.

I agree the 'premium' or 'deluxe' heart and soul are lovely (ie roses, rather than carnations), and a bear would be nice to add.

I agree with the heart and soul. It's beautifull. Also the small fee for the photo sounds good. At least we get to see the real flowers that are delivered.

And on the amount of money that is left, as a donator I very much support the idea to donate it to MJJC.

I too would like the donations to be made to MJJC. Thankyou MJJC! May God bless our beautiful home!

I vote for Heart and Soul too - it's so beautifull:wub:. But I am so sad when I think about FL.:cry:

And I would like to thank you again for doing this for our community.:):flowers: I support the idea to give the left money to MJJC.:)

Ok I will email Ruth tomorrow with our wishes for the arrangement, just to be sure I'm going to write it down here

The Heart and soul arrangement
with stuffed animal
and photo of the arrangement taken at the mausoleum

What do we want to place on the card?

I vote for Heart and Soul too - it's so beautifull:wub:. But I am so sad when I think about FL.:cry:

And I would like to thank you again for doing this for our community.:):flowers: I support the idea to give the left money to MJJC.:)

I expect I am a 'lone voice' here, as so many would like the 'left over' money to be given to MJJC. I'm afraid that I respectfully but strongly disagree. I think that the person or organisation which collects donations for 'another cause' should never use that money 'for itself'....if it does, then future requests for donations will not be viewed as 'genuine', but as fundraisers for itself. I am probably 'over sensitive' to this at present, as a member of the 'one rose for michael' group...which has sadly lost so much money intended for others ie for children's vaccinations via UNICEF. Personally, I would rather the left over money went to another 'good cause' close to Michael's heart, and great though MJJC is ( I am massively grateful for everything done here) I am not sure that this board counts as a 'good cause'in that particular ie charitable sense.

I will happily make a separate donation to MJJC from my Christmas paycheque.

As to the card, I agree that is difficult. Ankita always phrases these things so beautifully.

Perhaps something along the lines of ' Remembered every day with Love' or Always in our hearts........

Last edited:
Ill leave that to you guys to decide a its to emotional for me to think about.xx

@Myosotis - it's not fair to say MJJC give to himself - it's us, as donators for the gifts, who want to donate to MJJC - its life is suspended to donations, there is a deadline not so far - and really the hard work done to give us a home greater deserves award :flowers:

Last edited:
I expect I am a 'lone voice' here, as so many would like the 'left over' money to be given to MJJC. I'm afraid that I respectfully but strongly disagree. I think that the person or organisation which collects donations for 'another cause' should never use that money 'for itself'....if it does, then future requests for donations will not be viewed as 'genuine', but as fundraisers for itself. I am probably 'over sensitive' to this at present, as a member of the 'one rose for michael' group...which has sadly lost so much money intended for others ie for children's vaccinations via UNICEF. Personally, I would rather the left over money went to another 'good cause' close to Michael's heart, and great though MJJC is ( I am massively grateful for everything done here) I am not sure that this board counts as a 'good cause'in that particular ie charitable sense.

If you're talking about me, I wasn't part of the organisation when I started collecting the money and it was never the intention to collect money for MJJC. I never even thought we would collect this amount of money. When I started to think about spending the rest of the money MJJC crossed my mind but I already explained that I would never suggest as a staff member to donate it to MJJC and your post is exactly the reason why....

And we never said MJJC was a good cause or charitable organisation AllForLove only suggested to donate the money to our home.

Last edited:
What do we want to place on the card?
I'm not that wordy in such occasion...but just thought of this:

Dear Michael,

The trial is over.
The justice served.
Rest in peace now.
We are trying to be strong just like you told us to be...

Love you endlessly.

Your beloved fans/girls,
MJJCommunity.com

Last edited:
QUOTE=Angela_MJJ;3561796]If you're talking about me, I wasn't part of the organisation when I started collecting the money and it was never the intention to collect money for MJJC. I never even thought we would collect this amount of money. When I started to think about spending the rest of the money MJJC crossed my mind but I already explained that I would never suggest as a staff member to donate it to MJJC and your post is exactly the reason why....

And we said MJJC was a good cause or charitable organisation AllForLove only suggested to donate the money to our home.[/QUOTE]

Hi Angela...no I wasn't talking about you, but about me...and my feeling out of step with the majority. I know I am in a minority on this, but I felt that I could possibly just say how I felt, that's all.
I know MJJC is a great place, and I would be lost without it, and of course I will continue to donate. I just meant that sometimes when different things get mixed together, the situation can become less clear, and sometimes that can lead to difficulties and misunderstandings, and can make people more cautious when future donation opportunities arise.

Everyone has an opportunity to donate to MJJC every day, but we don't all have an opportunity to donate to other things via MJJC every day, such as these tributes...which were an excellent idea and have been done extremely well. I am very grateful to you for all your hard work in bringing us together to do this.

With My Best Wishes :give_flowers:

I'm not that wordy in such occasion...but just thought of this:

The trial is over.
The justice served.
Rest in peace now.
We are trying to be strong just like you told us to be...

Love you endlessly.

Your beloved fans/girls,
MJJCommunity.com

I think you did that very well brought me to tears :(

I don't see it as giving to yourself as well. The donations were for flowers. Angela send everyone a beautifull piece. And with some money left some gorgeous flowers are also going to Michael. Then it was asked what to do with the amount left. And a lot voted for MJJC. If the forum had covered all the costs already this year, I would have voted for a childrens organisation. But thanks to MJJC we have a place to do things like this.
But I respect your opinion and do understand your point of view.

As for the card.... that's tough. How much can we put on there?

I think you did that very well brought me to tears :(
Actually, I absolutely didn't know what to suggest after you asked for the words on the card cuz I'm always getting speechless.. But later on my 2-yrs-old son inspired me (when I was getting him to bed last night :baby:) for putting these words in my mind.

Nevertheless, I don't think that the feelings inside each of us can ever be described by any possible words...

I don't see it as giving to yourself as well. The donations were for flowers. Angela send everyone a beautifull piece. And with some money left some gorgeous flowers are also going to Michael. Then it was asked what to do with the amount left. And a lot voted for MJJC. If the forum had covered all the costs already this year, I would have voted for a childrens organisation. But thanks to MJJC we have a place to do things like this.
But I respect your opinion and do understand your point of view.

As for the card.... that's tough. How much can we put on there?

I'm not sure Sunflowers, I'll be ordering the flowers by email and not with a website. I don't think the card will be very large so we should keep it within a few lines.

Guys are we going to order the Deluxe or Premium arrangement?
http://www.teleflora.com/flowers/bouquet/heart-and-soul-388136p.asp

I just meant that sometimes when different things get mixed together, the situation can become less clear, and sometimes that can lead to difficulties and misunderstandings, and can make people more cautious when future donation opportunities arise.
Dear myosotis, I honestly respect and understand your point of view, too. But isn't it ALL WE here who are exactly deciding it now? If many of us agree to donate the left funds to MJJC, especially if it hasn't covered all the costs this year yet, then doesn't it equal to donations from each of us but summarized? I'm not arguing with you but don't see any wrong because:
Of course, to do this, we have to be all agree.

..but we don't all have an opportunity to donate to other things via MJJC every day, such as these tributes...
It wasn't the aim we wanted to achieve.. Firstly, we just wanted to thank the prosecutors, then in accordance of collected funds we added the Docs and, of course, Mike. And I don't think much money will be left afterwards.

..but as a staff member I didn't think I should come up with that. As you all can see (above the forum homepage) Gaz still needs quite a lot of money to pay for MJJC so I think it's nice to support our home but like I said I shouldn't be the one to suggest this.
Angela, thank you for this.

If the forum had covered all the costs already this year, I would have voted for a childrens organisation. But thanks to MJJC we have a place to do things like this.
Thank you. Very much reasonable.

Guys are we going to order the Deluxe or Premium arrangement?
My opinion is we should vote:
- if we want to have the funds left, we should order Deluxe option for $70 + stuffed animal + take photo + probable fees;
- if we don't - premium one for $95.
Irralatively, I'd choose premium.

P.S. Sorry for such a long reply-answer form of my post..

For our beautiful one...

Dearest, precious Michael,
</SPAN>
On behalf of the whole world, ‘Thank you’ for everything…We miss you more with every passing day…but we know you're in a beautiful world, resting in God’s loving embrace where nothing can hurt you anymore…
</SPAN>
Rest and rejoice in the heavens most beautiful one, and know we shall forever L.O.V.E you more…
</SPAN>

~Your loving family at MJJC
</SPAN>

Love your bit Ankita.

I was thinking of something short and got out my old poem book with things I've written. I took this part out of 1 of the poems I've written:

You taught us so many things
You taught us how to love
You taught us how to live
And most important of all
You taught us how to give

Maybe it's suitable.

Love your bit Ankita.

I was thinking of something short and got out my old poem book with things I've written. I took this part out of 1 of the poems I've written:

You taught us so many things
You taught us how to love
You taught us how to live
And most important of all
You taught us how to give

Maybe it's suitable.

Sunflowers ((hugs))

@ myosotis
thanks for your opinion it sounds reasonable.

Maybe i'm too late but i vote for a heart and soul flowers, a bear and Ankita's inscription.

Ruth (of the flowershop) said we can make it pretty long she can use a postcard if it doesn't fit on a regular flower card.

Vinter I would go with premium too it's not about how much money we want to save for whatever cause or MJJC.
The premium one with bear and photo will cost us $ 122,82

Since Christmas day is just a few days away, I believe it'd be nice if we wait just a little more and send the flowers on 25th Dec, Sunday..

Since Christmas day is just a few days away, I believe it'd be nice if we wait just a little more and send the flowers on 25th Dec, Sunday..
I don't think we should connect it with Christmas. The closer it comes the higher possibility they'll lack for necessary quantity or type of flowers for our arrangement. So there is a sufficient risk.
Anyway on Dec 25 there will for sure be many flowers.

I'm pretty sure Sunflowers group will have a christmas delivery. so I would personally suggest before them or wait a while after christmas.

Back