Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {Donations Closed}

Would you also like to send Flowers to Dr Shafer ?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
:huggy: Elusive

Guys we still have 22,23 euro's left that's about $29
What shall I do with it?

Edit to add: Ruth confirmed the flowers will be placed near Michael tomorrow 12/25 which brought me to tears, it's christmas and it marks the 2,5 years we are living without him :cry:

Last edited:
:huggy: Elusive

What shall I do with it?

Edit to add: Ruth confirmed the flowers will be placed near Michael tomorrow 12/25 which brought me to tears, it's christmas and it marks the 2,5 years we are living without him :cry:

THanks Angela!!

I think it's a beautifull day to bring him flowers. Michael loved Christmas. Even though it also marks the 2,5 years remembrance of his death. Time flies. I can still feel the horrific pain in those first few weeks after he passed.
For Christmas I always have a lot of candles burning. The biggest and most beautifull one will be for Michael tomorrow and I will place it in front of the window, so he can see it from heaven.

For the remainder of the money I think we should donate it to MJJC.

Hugs back at you guys. xmas isnt the best of times for me. and with mj it makes it worse. always used to enjoy thinking of what he and the kids were doing on xmas morning *sigh*. But now we have nothing. lovely that the flowers will go there tomorrow. perfect.

What shall I do with it?

My suggestion - donate to MJJC.
That is both so nice and so sad about 12/25 because of the time... I just remember so clearly that in 2009 it was exactly half a year without him... and seems this pain will never go away...

Angela, thank you very much. Will be waiting for the photo..

Thanks so much for arranging all of this angela. your a star

:group:Groupehug for you all. When I am right with the timezones - the flowers are now with Michael. :pray:I can't believe - 2,5 years now. It seems like yesterday.:cry:

Thank you so much Angela and thanks to everyone else that helped *hugs to all*

Dear Angela

Thank you for your order and you shall recieve your picture in 7-8 business days. As you can imagine we get many orders for photos, so we ask for your

patience in delivering your photo to you. Thank you once again.

Sincerely,

Ruth
The Flower Shops in Forest Lawn ~ Glendale
http://flowershop.forestlawn.com/
Did Ruth have a chance to get back to you with a photo?
Just wondering what our arrangement was look like in reality..

No not yet.
I'll send her an email to remind her.

Edit: received the photos!! and yes I'm talking multiple!!
img1071e.jpg

img1076sh.jpg

img1077os.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1071.jpg
    IMG_1071.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1076.jpg
    IMG_1076.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
so beautiful, thank you for doing this Angela.

Beautiful. although i hate seeing pictures of that place. even now im not emotional equiped to handle what that place is all about. and seeing pics of it is such a kick in the stomach. the pain is horrendous and i fill up seeing them as its such a reality check.

Last edited:
What a beautiful gesture, Angela! The flowers are so pretty.
I wanna thank you too for arranging it all. And to everyone who participated.
Do you know what the card says?

I've already said many a thank you's to the attorneys involved in the case, but
one more won't hurt. THANK YOU!

Michael... we love you. :cry:

Last edited:
@Silouette

I found a poem but the last 2 sentences weren't really what we wanted to be placed on the card so Sunflowers changed the last 2 sentences (in green) for us and we came to this:

Dearest Michael,

A thousand times we needed you
A thousand times we cried
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died

A heart of gold stopped beating
two twinkling eyes closed to rest
but we will continue your journey
and do our ultimate best

Thank you for everything

Love you and miss you endlessly

Your soldiers of Love,
The MJJC family

Last edited:
Aww thanks Gaz

To be honest I feel kinda sad this project has come to an end I loved everything I had to do to accomplish this :)
But I couldn't have done it without all of you so thank YOU for donating and helping me out especially AllForLove for trusting me with her credit card details up to 3 times!

Sorry I'm late with this but 'Thank You Angela' for all you have done, the Flowers for Michael were Beautiful and the verse couldn't have more fitting. :flowers:

Back