LETTER FROM MICHAEL FOR ALL THE FANS!

It's in Uk newspapers too, how did they get it? It means they lurk the fan sites or prehaps it was sent to the media too? LOL This is so fricken exciting,

chichi, u can't complain about the undies cuz he's wearing them....isn't that the best place for them? securing the royal package?

QUOTE (CatherineChristina @ Oct 11 2007, 08:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1824673
It's in Uk newspapers too, how did they get it? It means they lurk the fan sites or prehaps it was sent to the media too? LOL This is so fricken exciting,[/b]
i dont think it was sent to the media too. they most likely lurk the most popular fansites like mjjf and mjno :)

QUOTE (Timmy84 @ Oct 9 2007, 03:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1823344
:zformation: :p

Yeah, talk about surprising news. He better "surprise" me and bring me my Marvin album... he owes me "In Our Lifetime" as well as the hits collection... :lol:[/b]
Katie and timmy, look at it this way, it's in GOOD HANDS! :lol: As for Michael, he's the kindest man that I've ever known on this planet...good hearted, sweet, thoughtful, I could go on snd on but ya'll get my drift :lol:
Thanks to sunset for the news! :flowers:

QUOTE (KOPV @ Oct 11 2007, 08:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1824289
^^wow thats crazy

how dare ANYONE say people don't care what Michael Jackson is doing.. LOL!! I have even heard fans say that...[/b]

They just pretend they don't care, in fact, if they have a chance to meet Michael, they'll die with excitement :dropdead:

QUOTE (StarTrader @ Oct 11 2007, 08:33 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1824353
Yes! And notice the hott picture they used! :wild:

*licks screen*

:p[/b]

:lol: :rollin:

"THANK YOU" Michael forever...for everything!!! You are the greatest artsit and human being ever and we are more than proud to be your fans :flowers: :wub: :heart: !!! All the best for everything :flowers: !!!

GOOD TIMES ARE HERE AGAIN :flowers: :sarmoti :yes: !!!

Love and God bless :flowers: !

QUOTE (roxanne @ Oct 12 2007, 12:17 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1824757
i dont think it was sent to the media too. they most likely lurk the most popular fansites like mjjf and mjno :)[/b]
Actyally seems like they got from MJEurope! MJE are mentioned in few articles about the letter. So that is for sure Raymone didn't send them, they lurk in fan sites.

Yeah MJEurope (great forum!!!) have been credited......sheer evidence that the media MUST read the forums!

Anyone else read the letter loads of times? Is it just me????

Everytime i read it, it brings a smile to my face...! Michael is so so sweet.....not many stars would write letters like this thanking their fans!

Michael you rock!

Oh Mike what am l going to do with you...... :blush:

Have hard such a hectic week have not been on the forum for a while. This just made my evening.

I don't think this means much. He has said things like this many times before and nothing has come to fruition.

I don't think this means much. He has said things like this many times before and nothing has come to fruition.[/b]

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: WBSS was right about there being someone talking trash about the letter. It never ceases to amaze me. Please let us not turn this thread to shit with BS negativity.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: WBSS was right about there being someone talking trash about the letter. It never ceases to amaze me. Please let us not turn this thread to shit with BS negativity.[/b]

This is the first time I have even seen the letter. Calm yourself down - it's an opinion.

.............................Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :wild: :blush: sweetypie! :blush: :wild:

Let's keep it together folks. One man/woman's opinion is another man/woman's treasure or trash. Plain and simple...

Keep It Moving please....

? what's trash? his message to the fans? or the gifts? i know its a diss, just didnt get ur meaning

Don't know about you but I feel an MJ tornado coming up, I actually have real hope, he's coming guys, he really is..

Don't know about you but I feel an MJ tornado coming up, I actually have real hope, he's coming guys, he really is..

Back