Lisa Marie is present in MICHAELs kids life

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinklEE

Proud Member
I got this of another board, I dont know how legit this news is, but I highly doubt she is helping anywith their music careers, when she is needing help herself

According to Chicago Sun-Times
Lisa is Present is Michale's Kids Lives:

MORE MUSIC: Not only is Lisa Marie
Presley penning songs with Brit rockabilly singer Richard Hawley, but
...Elvis' daughter and Michael Jackson's one time bride is said to be
helping Jackson's kids as they work on their musical creations, first
reported here last week. Presley, who always maintained a good
relationship with Jackson's children, is said to have been a regular,
loving presence in the three children's lives since the death of their
father in June."

I got this of another board, I dont know how legit this news is, but I highly doubt she is helping anywith their music careers, when she is needing help herself

According to Chicago Sun-Times
Lisa is Present is Michale's Kids Lives:

MORE MUSIC: Not only is Lisa Marie
Presley penning songs with Brit rockabilly singer Richard Hawley, but
...Elvis' daughter and Michael Jackson's one time bride is said to be
helping Jackson's kids as they work on their musical creations, first
reported here last week. Presley, who always maintained a good
relationship with Jackson's children, is said to have been a regular,
loving presence in the three children's lives since the death of their
father in June."

That is an oooooold story that came out a few months after MJ passed last year.

Highly doubt LMP is helping the kids with their music career. This is part of the trash stories that came out in the aftermath of MJ's passing last year...most of them made up

That is an oooooold story that came out a few months after MJ passed last year.

Highly doubt LMP is helping the kids with their music career. This is part of the trash stories that came out in the aftermath of MJ's passing last year...most of them made up
sry i didnt know it was old trash thought it was new feel free to close mods :)

I think it´s good if LMP and her children have a good relationship to Michaels children.
LMP and her children have spent much time with him and maybe they can answer questions from his children about things that happened in the past.
Didn´t she write "I love you for eternity" when she visited Forest Lawn?
I think she tells the children good things about their father, but she has nothing to do with how they are raised or what they decide to do in the future.

I think it´s good if LMP and her children have a good relationship to Michaels children.
LMP and her children have spent much time with him and maybe they can answer questions from his children about things that happened in the past.
I think she tells the children good things about their father, but she has nothing to do with how they are raised or what they decide to do in the future.

She has no contact with those kids, and I believe that article is a lie

I don't believe this, but I do think it might be a good idea for the children to have some kind of contact with her. It might be good to get some advice from her, after all she was in the same situation as they are today, she lost her father at a very young age and her dad too was one of the most famous people on the planet.

I agree. I think it would be good if they had contact with her too. Like you said, I'm sure she would only tell them the good things about Michael and all the good things he did. Plus, she went through what they are going through right now, with losing her father as well, so she would truly understand what they are feeling.

I think she'd have a positive influence in their life.

I don't think Michael's children needed her to tell their father's past. Their mother Debbie Rowe had spend much longer time with Michael than LMP's one and half year presence. If they needed to know how great their father was, Liz, Seth Riggs, Marvin Butts, David Nordahl,Patrick Treacy... who known their father for decades and never sold him out during his darkest hours, could tell them. If they need music advice, their aunt and uncle could give them more useful advise, at least they had much more successful career than LMP's. I was wonder how they felt when they saw LMP's 03-08 interviews and her lies.

She is not in those kids life at all his two oldest is aware of what she said in the past about their dad thinks to the internet world they surrounded by love they have no ill will towards her either thats how he raised them those kids are spending time getting to know the woman who carries the same last name as them and that's their mother shout out to the woman who gave birth to LIL MJ god bless u as well And liz and the rest of them is there for them. Blah continue on Yes TTBT IS BACK IN THE BUILDING :lol:gone for a while now i'm back with the jumpoff goons on here incase something popsoff... don't believe it twin

She is not in those kids life at all his two oldest is aware of what she said in the past about their dad thinks to the internet world they surrounded by love they have no ill will towards her either thats how he raised them those kids are spending time getting to know the woman who carries the same last name as them and that's their mother shout out to the woman who gave birth to LIL MJ god bless u as well And liz and the rest of them is there for them. Blah continue on Yes TTBT IS BACK IN THE BUILDING :lol:gone for a while now i'm back with the jumpoff goons on here incase something popsoff... don't believe it twin
how do u know that they are aware of her hypocrisy?

And I am just going to add that hopefully LMP will not be in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back