Lisa Marie on Good Morning America

Re: Lisa Marie on Good Morning America on feb 1./speaking 'bout Michael

So the song is not bout michael per say?

To me , this song is pure evil and more about bashing and hurting Michael the man himself ..!!!

"Everyone around you, they're sick, they're on medication or they will finally lose their minds but they will always defend you and justify your insanity like I did because you make them blind"

It took me a while but i have you're number . It's too bad I gave you myself then by letting me back in they're out there they want you but you're not sure yet . Are you insane and are you ready to feel the pain

Last edited:

I think Lisa much like several other of Michael's associates who shall remain nameless kind of get a kick out of toying with the fanbase. They'll say just enough flattering things to reel you in and then they'll go back to their same old self serving ways. While I don't always agree with every fan, I hate the thought of any Michael fan being made a fool of by these people. There's a part of me that thinks Lisa laughed her but off after getting fans to send Sunflowers to Forest Lawn bc 1) she can afford to send flowers herself and 2) I haven't found any sunflowers in the neverland pics I've seen. She probably got a huge power trip after that.

Lisa knew she was inviting Michael questions by including that picture in the exhibit and I think she did it on purpose in the hopes of luring some MJ fans just bc she said a few kind things. I'm going to need to see some more consistent behavior from lisa before I believe that shes a changed woman.

^ Agreed. I'm not seeing a changed woman. I suppose lmp saying she had happy memories of her time with mj is a step up from 'holy mother of god' but it tends to destroy her credibility in the eyes of anyone who doesn't suffer chronic memory loss.

I don't understand how posters can say she has had a turnaround since mj's death - i found her pretty poor on the oprah interview with the drug talk. And i did not appreciate her reply to oprah's question on the truth of the allegations. She said something like she couldn't pass judgement as only mj and the person in the room could say the truth. So to her the credibility of her ex-husband who she wanted chilldren with and who she trustsed her 2 children with, was the same as some stranger from a grifter family whose lie-infested, logic-free narrative totally failed to convince a jury? Really pathetic.

To me, her behavior is quite consistent. She just follows what the public wanted to see. She bashed him because every body did that. After 6/25/09, it's now a good time to say good things, so she did that. Bashing a dead ex husband doesn't look good. She knew people wanting to hear her speak about MJ. As for whether she is a changed woman, She didn't. She kept saying MJ is manipulating and just blames everything to MJ before and after MJ passed. She seemed to be a self-centered woman that she never looked back to see herself but pointed her finger to everyone else. It's always MJ's faults, Debbie's faults, MJ's people's faults.

BTW, honestly, what she said during the latest Oprah was not as harsh as the previous one with her mom. However, all the things she said is still not so good (It's just not harsh). All those drug talks (ya! ya! you wanted to have 9 kids with a drug addict? seriously?). All those MJ only married Debbie to get back to her. MJ is manipulating people. MJ never listened to her (How can she be so sure that her words are always right?). She didn't know about the allegation because only MJ the boy can answer it (really? when you tried to have 9 kids with him when you are not sure whether he is a pedophile? seriously? You can do better to answer this question). It's also amusing to see her like to put MJ with Elvis. I thought her mom claims MJ married her because the Elvis connection. However, she is the one who kept making this connection.

Last edited:
Disciple is, to me, obviously about MJs fans. She loves to bully, but it is important to remember that she isn't relavant in the overall scheme of things, she is running out of money, Elvis Presley Enterprize is on a downward slide and MJs legacy is soaring and will continue to soar. A good example is that her fans are having to photoshop pictures of LMP and MJ because they have run out of real pictures since the entire relationship lasted only a short 18 months, and they rarely were together and didn't live together. Even Diane Sawyer said to Lisa in an interview that she didn't really believe they lived together, and lisa responded by saying that---when he was in town, he was at my place. That's not living together. She was at her place and MJ was at Neverland, his condo in LA, France, at the Cascio's or with Debbie.

After Months Into The Marriage Michael Wanted Out:Pop superstar Michael Jackson and his wife Lisa Marie Presley are to divorce Just six months after their marriage, the Daily Mirror said today.
The british tabloid said Jackson had instructed lawyers to file divorce papers after complaining that his wife was ”invading his space”. Lisa Marie, daughter of rock ‘n roll king Elivs Presley, plans to move back from Los Angeles to New York, it said.
The Daily Mirror billing its story as a world exclusive, quoted a source in Jackson’s entourage as saying the reclusive star had complained: ”He cannot go anywhere or do anything without her.”

Even Nic Cage stated after their divorce that she (LMP) wanted his soul.

^^Since when do we consider the Daily Mirror a reliable source? I wish fans would stop relying on tabloids. This is the same tabloid that ran countless of pedophile stories about Michael. Should we rely on those too? When they claim the marriage of MJ and LMP wasn't real they have an obvious agenda behind it and fans should be able to see through that and not eat up anything a tabloid writes, just because it happens to be what they want to hear out of dislike for LMP.

Anyway, I'm not into LMP bashing, but I think her answer on Oprah to the allegations was really disappointing. It looks like she still wanted to stay cool with the media rather than fully supporting Michael. Sad.

Last edited:

I give up with her

Just joined MJJC and this is the first thing I come across...*sigh* smh Talking about Michael keeps her relevant that's why she keeps bringing him up end of story...It doesn't matter if she didn't start talking about him until the reporters brought him up, I know people are gonna defend her til the end of time saying "well her father is the King of Rock & Roll blah blah blah she's already famous" BULLSHIT The only time I have ever heard about LMP is when she's talking about Michael & in this case she was at an event for her father but the only relevant part of it was when she spoke briefly about him...She does what brings attention, when he was alive she trashed him (as most people did) now that he's gone she's a sad grieving widow lol like seriously the marriage didn't even last that long and it obviously was a joke to her if she did interviews bashing the whole thing but the way she acts now as if it was a loving marriage and she can't bare to speak about it since it's so close to the heart lol everything she does is for ratings & obviously her father the king doesn't bring in much so she uses her brief marriage to the biggest star in the world every chance she gets good or bad...
Huh? Where is all this MJ talk? The headlines and tweets were only about her father. And her upcoming plans were also all about Elvis. Not to bruise fans egos, but it's clear from her recent interviews that it's the Elvis fanbase she is going after, not the MJ fanbase.

What Lisa told Oprah in 2010 about the allegation was no different than what she told Rolling Stone in 2004 :

"Did I ever worry? Of course I f*cking worried. Yeah. I did. But I could only come up with what he told me. The only two people that were in the room was him and that kid, so how the hell was I going to know? I could only go off what he told me."

Again n Again .. She's the women who knew Michael like no one will ever do *SMH*

But this is what Debbie told "Entertainment Tonight" when Michael was acquitted on all charges on June 2005

“I would never have married a pedophile. And the system works.”

Last edited:

Huh? Where is all this MJ talk? The headlines and tweets were only about her father. And her upcoming plans were also all about Elvis. Not to bruise fans egos, but it's clear from her recent interviews that it's the Elvis fanbase she is going after, not the MJ fanbase.
:smilerolleyes:

Not buying any of that at all. Lisa Marie has alway's and always will be a self-serving,manipulative, spoiled, untalented, attention seeking witch who unforgivably bashed MJ. She has almost run through her daddy’s fortune and she can’t let go of the MJ legacy.

MJTheKing;3595338 said:
What Lisa told Oprah in 2010 about the allegation was no different than what she told Rolling Stone in 2004 :

"Did I ever worry? Of course I f*cking worried. Yeah. I did. But I could only come up with what he told me. The only two people that were in the room was him and that kid, so how the hell was I going to know? I could only go off what he told me."

Again n Again .. She's the women who knew Michael like no one will ever do *SMH*

But this is what Debbie told "Entertainment Tonight" when Michael was acquitted on all charges on June 2005

What a terrible answer. Debbie's was a lot better.

Okay, I know I'll probably get some ish for this...but guys, comon'. She was his WIFE. How many people in this world get to say that? Two? Well...not even that, because the second one didn't even play the role of a wife in Michael's life....sooo...ONE. One person gets to say that. I know and everyone else knows that they had their issues & their fights & Lisa had a horrible way to let go of her frustration...but in the end, she was still his WIFE. She knew him in a way that NOBODY else did or ever will. And I don't think it's right to gloss over that all the time & paint her as a villian who destroyed Michael's life with her pet velociraptor...because quite honestly, there were several people who did MUCH MUCH worse to him. She did what she did & now she's paying the price for it; you can tell the regret and guilt has eaten a part of her away. If given a chance to do it all over again, I think she would have been more mature...maybe enough to keep the marriage together like she & Michael vowed it to be.

Agree, she was his wife, the woman to whom he chose to have a home with children! It is true there were people close him hurt him inmensely...Some fans only remember the LM's mistakes and forgot how Lisa Marie was with him during one of his worse times. She was his rock during the first charges, it was not speculated nor said by tabloides MJ himself said it how she had supported him when he was living the hell. She not only was for him also married with him when he was pointed as a child molester in 1994, she didn't care what people could think. As himself said to Ebony magazine in 1994 that she always was for me when I could count with one hand my friends.

Also is forgotten that Lisa was sued cause to defend him during Diane Swayer' s interview in 1995, it is not mentioned. Really Lisa did many mistakes, big mistakes, I hated her comments on Michael, she not only hurt him with her spite behavior also to many who love to MJ, she was no able to found a better way to relieve her pain due to issues only she and MJ knew but I think she has had enough anguish, regret and pain in her heart. She truly loved to MJ and he truly loved her. I will never believe MJ'd feel happy being witness how some of his fans intend to hurt her. When she is hurt, offended and disrespected MJ is too for sure.

MJTheKing;3595338 said:

she said that? what a horrible thing to say

What a terrible answer. Debbie's was a lot better.
Thats what I like about Debbie, she doesn't BS around like the other ones and showed no fear in defending Michael's innocence and character even during times when it wasn't the popular thing to do.

I hate getting involved in LMP discussions but after having seen these interviews, a majority of what she said about MJ had Malice written all over them...I don't know what she's been through but I also can't imagine that MJ would ever do something so terrible to her to deserve these kinds of words.

Last edited:

I think most of us are curious what Michael has to do with an Elvis exhibit. No offense to elvis fans but you can't help but wonder what the point of it is.

The exhibit Elvis through his daughter's eyes is on her life, maybe she incluyed him due he was part of. She not only included a MJ's pic also outfits she used during her honeymoon with him.

Also is forgotten that Lisa was sued cause to defend him during Diane Swayer' s interview in 1995, it is not mentioned.

Which she probably regreted it later .. Read what she said :

'I don't recognize who I was then, now, watching it', she says. 'I was really in this lioness thing with him -- I wanted to protect him. Naive as all hell. I never thought for a moment that someone like him could actually use me for any reason like that. It never crossed my mind, and I don't know why -- I'm sure it crossed everybody else's'.

Her honeymoon clothes? i don't understand what that has to do with an Elvis exhibit. He wasn't even alive when they got married. No matter how mad or angry she felt towards him if she thought in anyway that he could hurt children then she really didn't know him at all sorry.

Her honeymoon clothes? i don't understand what that has to do with an Elvis exhibit. He wasn't even alive when they got married. No matter how mad or angry she felt towards him if she thought in anyway that he could hurt children then she really didn't know him at all sorry.
agree. she fallowed a man she wasn't sure could harm a child for 4 years.......

To me what she said then wasn't right but I cannot believe I am going to say this but I can sorta see why she would be angry if Michael really did push her away. So maybe that's where those negative feelings came from originally.

To all this you should add the lies, leeches, vampires around them that did their job to keep them away. I do believe more than one of both sides, never wanted them united as couple. Remember MJ was a ATM machine for many and Lisa in the center did hard it.

To all this you should add the lies, leeches, vampires around them that did their job to keep them away. I do believe more than one of both sides, never wanted them united as couple. Remember MJ was a ATM machine for many and Lisa in the center did hard it.

Michael himself said his heart closed for her after she refused to have his kids END OF STORY

Lisa always put the blame on others but she can't face the truth .

Then didn't she claime that she and Michael followed "eachother" ( she makes it sound like Michael wanted her again LOL) were on-off four years after the divorc , but she pushed him away !!

Where were those leeches and vampires ? I know MJ had alot of them in his life but I don't see them DESTROYING his marriage to Lisa ..!! Why didn't they stop them from seeing eachother ? The truth is Lisa left Michael after she failed to turn him on .. Michael's HEART didn't want Lisa !!

Honestly , using the "because I was good person so that why he pushed me away" put Lisa at the same level with Uri Geller & Rabbi Boteach !!

Last edited:

Which she probably regreted it later .. Read what she said :

'I don't recognize who I was then, now, watching it', she says. 'I was really in this lioness thing with him -- I wanted to protect him. Naive as all hell. I never thought for a moment that someone like him could actually use me for any reason like that. It never crossed my mind, and I don't know why -- I'm sure it crossed everybody else's'.

Lisa regretted many things she said and did for sure and I do believe MJ regretted many too. I do think MJ hurt her deeply, the big difference was she did publicly all of those bad comments and he didn't. Michael had blood in his veins, he was a gentleman, sweetheart but got angry too. I don't understand why is so difficult to see Lisa was hurt, this is normal between two people have had a romantic relationship and split, while more intense it is more hurt you get.

I don't understand why is so difficult to see Lisa was hurt, this is normal between two people have had a romantic relationship and split, while more intense it is more hurt you get.

It's good to say "I choose to let it go and want to forgive Lisa" rather than making some excuses here and there to make what she did like a very normal and popular thing !!!

Wouldn't it be nice if MRS. LOCKWOOD could stop talking about Mr. Jackson?

Lisa regretted many things she said and did for sure and I do believe MJ regretted many too. I do think MJ hurt her deeply, the big difference was she did publicly all of those bad comments and he didn't. Michael had blood in his veins, he was a gentleman, sweetheart but got angry too. I don't understand why is so difficult to see Lisa was hurt, this is normal between two people have had a romantic relationship and split, while more intense it is more hurt you get.

I don't think people are denying she was hurt or regret. The divorce hurt them both not just Lisa. As you said, MJ never went out there and said bad things about Lisa but Lisa said so many horrible things during all these years. It's normal that you get hurt and angry after a divorce but you can choose to have some dignity. The marriage didn't fall out only because of MJ. It need two people to make things work. MJ can admit he was at faults but Lisa never looked herself. She always and still blames everything to MJ. MJ is so manipulating so she didn't know he loved her (I felt so sorry for MJ that the woman he loved can't understand that he did love her). MJ only married Debbie because he wanted to revenge her. MJ choose the drugs and doctors over her. MJ. MJ didn't listen to her advices etc. She never think why MJ went to be with Debbie because the woman he loved broke the promise and not wanting to give him kids. Why she believed her mother that MJ only married her for PR stunt. Did she know for sure that MJ was an addict? How can she be so sure that all her advices are right? MJ might have his own point of view.

To me, it's obvious MJ moved on after the divorced. He himself said clearly that he was hurt and his heart close for Lisa. Lisa is the one who used divorce as a threat and regreted afterward. She chased him around the world. When he refused to get back to her, she just got angry and bashed him to death. It really felt like if she can't have him, she wanted to destroyed him as pay back.

If she has honeymoon clothes of her marriage to Michael, then she should have honeymoon clothes of her honeymoon with the other husbands as well. That will show she is not using Michael's star quality to gain interest about this show. Now that the Elvis fortune is on the decline, I guess Michael comes in handy to use again.

What happened to not speaking about him anymore? Why dont this fake women go away already!

I'd say she feels guilty for bad mouthing him before.

Now she's making amends with her conscience.

Pride made her such a bit$ch before. Lovers quarrels.

She knows that she was a bit$ch to him before. He never spoke unkindly about her......

We all know right from wrong. But in the heat of the moment, we act differently.

But after reflection......she knows what she did was wrong.

Just. Pity mJ isn't here to see it. Another cross he had to bear.

What I find interesting about the quotes from her interviews posted a few pages back is that she tells the interviewer that in the beginning when they were married they were not working and were going shopping, ect., and things were OK (I paraphrase). This suggests that Lisa wanted Michael and her to be hanging around and did not understand that life is more than that. People have to go to work eventually, engage in other activities without the spouse, and settle down to build a serious life together. I get the idea she wanted to be playing all the time going shopping, out to dinner, and mainly engaging in trivial pursuits. Well she learned that there was more to Michael than that. Even though he enjoys play, he knows that he has to earn a living.

I don't think people are denying she was hurt or regret. The divorce hurt them both not just Lisa. As you said, MJ never went out there and said bad things about Lisa but Lisa said so many horrible things during all these years. It's normal that you get hurt and angry after a divorce but you can choose to have some dignity. The marriage didn't fall out only because of MJ. It need two people to make things work. MJ can admit he was at faults but Lisa never looked herself. She always and still blames everything to MJ. MJ is so manipulating so she didn't know he loved her (I felt so sorry for MJ that the woman he loved can't understand that he did love her). MJ only married Debbie because he wanted to revenge her. MJ choose the drugs and doctors over her. MJ. MJ didn't listen to her advices etc. She never think why MJ went to be with Debbie because the woman he loved broke the promise and not wanting to give him kids. Why she believed her mother that MJ only married her for PR stunt. Did she know for sure that MJ was an addict? How can she be so sure that all her advices are right? MJ might have his own point of view.

To me, it's obvious MJ moved on after the divorced. He himself said clearly that he was hurt and his heart close for Lisa. Lisa is the one who used divorce as a threat and regreted afterward. She chased him around the world. When he refused to get back to her, she just got angry and bashed him to death. It really felt like if she can't have him, she wanted to destroyed him as pay back.

Agree that Lisa did big mistakes, she shouldn't talk of him publicly how she did, this was a low blow of her part also I think she should have kept her promise of having his children, everything would have been different today, I do believe it'd have strengthened their marriage and maybe he'd be with us now. When she married with him she knew who he was, the biggest star, and knew her life as his wife would be different what she was used though I imagine it is not easy to be surrounded the most time of other people, you need quality time with your partner to develop your relationship, anyway...

Now I don't think their relationship was untill divorce came definitely no, more I think her strong angriness was due to differents issues they had before she began her bad talking on him, if I am not wrong it was in 2003. I do believe they were in a off and on during years after divorce and in this last stage ONE of their big differences was the time spent together as was during their marriage.

I get what u are trying to say but, don't agree with the bolded part! Because she married 2 men after MJ and and had two children with her new recent husband. So it's NOT normal to still be so hateful and talk ill about someone after u "so called" moved on. Her comments about MJ over the yrs were OVER THE TOP and made her look worst then she tried to make him. She was trying to play "I'm normal, it was all a mistake and he used me" card way to hard. And FAILED.

She was 26yrs old when she married Michael. She already had a marriage under her belt and two kids from her first husband before that which was something MJ never had, he had no kids and never married. She was far more experience then he was in those things. So I ain't buying the whole poor confused Lisa, she likes to play to everyone. U know that same Lisa that CHOSE to leave her first husband for MJ and the same Lisa who CHOSE to try to get back with MJ after SHE WALKED OUT on him first!

And yes I do remember her being there for him during 93 like MJ said. But, damn don't all of that kinda fly out the window when she says she don't know who she was at the time when she was with him? She clearly regretted being their for him after he wouldn't go back with her officially. What a pity because that shouldn't have to do anything with ones innocene. And that's what I can't stand about her, that she still till this day can't fully defend him publicly. There's always a "but" from her her statements. Some safe talk so she don't make herself look bad because she worries to much about her own image to the press and trying to look normal...something she never was.

She contradicts herself alot and is very hypocritcal!-_- It's all there from past interviews until present when it comes to her talkin about her relationship with MJ! SMH

Last edited:
Back