Lisa Marie Presley * Designated discussion thread for everything LMP

Re: New--- Lisa Marie Presley on Michael Jackson

Victory while I so understand your view and that you would rather she not discuss MJ. Im just not sure that would be the best decision for MJ's sake. I wish she wouldnt reply to them either but for different reasons. But I feel if she doesnt it will appear suspicious.

so how would this come across to you and especially the general public
What if she refused ?

Do you think was MJ gay?
"I would rather not comment on MJ"

Was he lovable ?
"I said I dont want to comment about him"

Do you think he was a pedo?
"Please change the subject. I said I dont want to discuss MJ"

"dont ask me any more questions about MJ or my relationship with him"

Here is my concern about that. See to me if Lisa refuses to answer. It makes MJ appear Taboo like something is wrong with him that she doesnt wish to discuss. . I would rather have her answer and not make it appear like he isnt t worth a reply or that something is amiss or wrong. The questions suck but at least she can give them positive affirmations ..

And I will say now days most publications do not allow you to request what questions can be asked or not. But you can refuse to answer or reply to them .. I just think it would give others the wrong impression if Lisa refused to discuss or answer any questions about Michael. If the interview is strickly about the music fine. but if it is about her life too then MJ was a big part of that and he shouldnt be ignored. I would find it strange if none were asked being he is the most famous man who ever lived and she was once married to him. Plus if she doesnt answer then her past comments are what will remain for posperity and history. She needs to correct that perception she gave others about MJ. I dont care so much for her sake but for his.

You've made some very good points but the problem with Lisa is she never fully defends him. When asked on Oprah if she believes Michael molested children she said no one can be sure accept Michael and the child in the room. That came across to the public very negative in my opinion so I can't see where she has helped Michael at all. She helps herself all the time but not MJ.

DanceofLorelei1994;3725504 said:
I am still so angry at her. When he was here with us she left the man no dignity with her constant remarks in each interview and she always, always made him look like the bad guy and made herself to be like some sort of manipulated victim. Now she's missing him? She should focus on her new husband and give him the respect he deserves for loving her. Why can't she learn to respect the men she married..

She left Michael no dignity while he was alive and took sick pleasure in humiliating him in every interview she granted. This is the reason I’m so angry at her. She enjoyed humiliating him! I think she got off on the power it gave her and she knew exactly what she was doing. How can she say with a straight face she loved him now?

Victory22;3725557 said:
She left Michael no dignity while he was alive and took sick pleasure in humiliating him in every interview she granted. This is the reason I’m so angry at her. She enjoyed humiliating him! I think she got off on the power it gave her and she knew exactly what she was doing. How can she say with a straight face she loved him now?

good question Victory! I totally agree with you.. It's like Janet saying now she loved her brother 'dearly' yet when he died, she threw him under the bus calling him a drug addict. It's like what kind of love is that? and you're right about LMP.. She took pleasure in mocking and berating MJ.. she said she 'felt nothing' when he was fighting for his life on Larry King so now suddenly she loved him and pretends like she was so devastated when he passed.. she is such a liar and she's full of it.

Ditto jay! She's a backstabber, hypocrite, liar! That's why many of us don't believe her sudden "change" towards Michael and some of us are still angry at her!

Last edited:

Angie she said that she wouldn't talk about him AT ALL... SHE IS A LIAR
Oh and you're not a liar? As if you're up in here talking about your own longtime obsession with this woman you claim did MJ so wrong. And of course as usual you ignore the fact that no one talked about this mention, while the Elvis mentions are constantly in the media, twitter, and this is the most embarrassing part to you haters, the entertainment shows.

But you want to now make some noise about her using MJ to keep her name out there? LOL

It's not simply a matter of "us still being angry at her", it is a case of learning our lesson about the "hangers on" that surrounded MJ. Their time together was so brief but she has lived her entire life around that small amount of time MJ gave her, plus, it was all just a mistake on MJs part. LMP is a perfect case of "Fatal Attraction" and "Obsession". Obsession is not love. MJ had women following him all around the world and she was just one of them. People like that can be dangerous. More than likely, by the time MJ died, he hardly remembered her. He had many women in his life and she was not the main one nor the last one.

Oh and you're not a liar? As if you're up in here talking about your own longtime obsession with this woman you claim did MJ so wrong. And of course as usual you ignore the fact that no one talked about this mention, while the Elvis mentions are constantly in the media, twitter, and this is the most embarrassing part to you haters, the entertainment shows.

But you want to now make some noise about her using MJ to keep her name out there? LOL

There is no need to get personal or attack members because they are not buying Lisa Marie's lame attempts to rewrite her history with Michael Jackson. Your angry personal attacks proves who really has the obsession with who.

I think with Lisa people will be skeptical if what she says now is sincere. It's just the way it is because of all the damage she did before he died. For me i can remember she seemed embarassed she was ever married to Michael and now it was important to her. It's not easy to forget. It is good she is saying positive things. I want to hear people say good things about Michael. But with her I take it with caution and don't value it as much as I would someone else.

Victory22;3725557 said:
You know the problem with posts like these for me, besides the fact that she actually didn't mention MJ 90% of time past the 2003 era, go mention her to a MJ hater and you normally see alot of pissiness towards her. From what I see, haters hate her because she did the ultimate NO NO which is confirm the marriage was real.

AngieJ;3725591 said:
You know the problem with posts like these for me, besides the fact that she actually didn't mention MJ 90% of time past the 2003 era, go mention her to a MJ hater and you normally see alot of pissiness towards her. From what I see, haters hate her because she did the ultimate NO NO which is confirm the marriage was real.

Well for me I never had any question whether the marriage was real or not. Michael was a heterosexual male and at the time of the marriage he looked so happy I was happy he’d found love. It wasn’t until Lisa started acting like he was a horrible mistake and a freak that I turned on her. She went out of her way to show contempt and shame toward him. She made it a point to distance herself from her relationship with him and now that he is gone she has the nerve to try to establish closeness with him again. I will never forget the level of contempt she openly displayed toward. MJ all the way up until the time of his death.

There is no need to get personal or attack members because they are not buying Lisa Marie's lame attempts to rewrite her history with Michael Jackson. Your angry personal attacks proves who really has the obsession with who.
I'm not attacking anyone, i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. And you talk about rewriting of history, but what is it that you and others are doing? She hasn't really talked about MJ on the entertainment shows, talk shows and morning shows in years, but now you are making it out that she attacked him every chance she got. Why? What is the desperation to go after this woman. She is no threat. What part of no one cares don't you guys get?

I think the one thing that we can all agree on is that LMP always maintained that the marriage was real. For me personally I feel that she was in those interviews prior to his death downright cruel, and I would love to know from her why. Did she just jump on the bandwagon of ridiculing Michael? Was it 'hell has no fury'. I wish she would just explain why she treated him like that.

I'm not attacking anyone, i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. And you talk about rewriting of history, but what is it that you and others are doing? She hasn't really talked about MJ on the entertainment shows, talk shows and morning shows in years, but now you are making it out that she attacked him every chance she got. Why? What is the desperation to go after this woman. She is no threat. What part of no one cares don't you guys get?

Angie,

You have not responded as to why she told Oprah she would never talk about him again but then does so in this UK interview? that is all I'm asking.. I'm not arguing with you or anything, just want to know why she lied when she told Oprah she would not speak on MJ anymore and would refer all questions to that 2010 interview.

What does it mean o_O ?? Lisa in the past said many times that the marriage was real from her side, but she left a big question mark when it comes to MJ's motivation whether it was real from him or not, haters were happy when she said he was the biggest mistake of her life for sure, and heey Lots of people/non-moonwalkers can't stand her simply due the fact she never smile, she seems to be rude and spoiled brat, cold and heartless indeed.

Now are you trying to blame MJ for her bad reputation?? Basically, I don't know why you are attacking fans in the first place .

Last edited:
AngieJ;3725612 said:

You can look on it as hypocrisy if you want but I think for myself I am pretty consistent in calling people out who hurt Michael and his children. I think I consistently check them hard because I’m on MJ’s side not these two-faced Johnnie come lately’s and their fake LOOVE.

Angie,

You have not responded as to why she told Oprah she would never talk about him again but then does so in this UK interview? that is all I'm asking.. I'm not arguing with you or anything, just want to know why she lied when she told Oprah she would not speak on MJ anymore and would refer all questions to that 2010 interview.
What is there to respond to? Who cares if he's mentioned as long as it's brief and respectful. The concern was for him not to become to focal point of her promotion and amazingly he wasn't. It's not realistic to expect him to not ever be brought up to her. And from the way you and others continue to follow her, you know this, so I don't get this whole angry act thing you do.

What is there to respond to? Who cares if he's mentioned as long as it's brief and respectful. The concern was for him not to become to focal point of her promotion and amazingly he wasn't. It's not realistic to expect him to not ever be brought up to her. And from the way you and others continue to follow her, you know this, so I don't get this whole angry act thing you do.

So are you saying she no longer has the option to tell reporters and interviewers that she will not answer any MJ questions and that she won't discuss him at all? she told Oprah she wouldn't. What happened to 'no comment' or 'I will not talk about MJ during my album promotion'

Some of her biggest detractors seem to know everything about her! What she does, where she goes, what she writes on Twitter, Facebook, how many copies her album sold etc etc. That's kind of funny.

So are you saying she no longer has the option to tell reporters and interviewers that she will not answer any MJ questions and that she won't discuss him at all? she told Oprah she wouldn't. What happened to 'no comment' or 'I will not talk about MJ during my album promotion'

A large number*of selling copies for Bad25 in UK, I guess......

Last edited:

It's hard to understand your question when the questions she answered about MJ this time around, ended up not being a big deal to anyone. She said what she said to Oprah because everyone assumed MJ would overshadow her album, but he hasn't, so no surprise she played nice when asked about her ex-husbands. Why you insist on making something as low key as this into this big deal when you're clearly unable to back up your outrage and you can be called out on your own hypocrisy is just baffling to me.

And for the record, back in the day when fans went after her, I totally got the hate and didn't say a thing. I even said WTF at times, so this isn't a case of me not thinking she never did anything wrong. I just don't get the over the topness now.

It's hard to understand your question when the questions she answered about MJ this time around, ended up not being a big deal to anyone. She said what she said to Oprah because everyone assumed MJ would overshadow her album, but he hasn't, so no surprise she played nice when asked about her ex-husbands. Why you insist on making something as low key as this into this big deal when you're clearly unable to back up your outrage and you can be called out on your own hypocrisy is just baffling to me.

And for the record, back in the day when fans went after her, I totally got the hate and didn't say a thing. I even said WTF at times, so this isn't a case of me not thinking she never did anything wrong. I just don't get the over the topness now.

I guess you just don't get it.. it doesn't matter if it's a big deal to anyone, the point was she told Oprah she would not discuss MJ ever again, and she has. She said she wanted to talk to Oprah to 'get it out the way' before her album was released because she did not want to talk about him during it.. She lied!!

She can't keep her promises, she's still talking about him during her album promotions and she has the nerve to tell how much she loves him after trashing him since they got divorced portraying him as a manipulative drug addict, that's my problem with her. What I don't get is how they had a 4 years relationship since she talked badly about him since they separated. Like mother, like daaughter, living from their ex husbands.

Last edited:

She can't keep her promises, she's still talking about him during her album promotions and she has the nerve to tell how much she loves him after trashing him since they got divorced portraying him as a manipulative drug addict, that's my problem with her. What I don't get is how they had a 4 year old relationship since she talked badly about him since they separated. Like mother, like daaughter, living from their ex husbands.

because she's a liar... there was no 4 year relationship after their 1996 divorce.

because she's a liar... there was no 4 year relationship after their 1996 divorce.

You're probably right, it seems they were together only in 1997 because of the pics we've seen. We'll never know how much that relationship really lasted...

mid 1997 thru February 1998 with the IVY pics of them at dinner with his mask on. After that she was dating other men and engaged to that wanna be rocker from Hawaii, then left him and hooked up with Nic Cage. She wasn't seeing MJ and wanted nothing to do with him. She is a liar !

It looks like Lisa Presley-Keough-Jackson-Cage-Lockwood is promoting stuff in the UK!

Is she pregnant again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw6CuLSVcT4

Personally...if it wasn't for her last name...nobody would listen. She needs voice lessons and she has a manly quality about her, which is her meal ticket, looking like her daddy!

Let's face it, as soon as Michael paid off the Chandler's in January of 1994, Lisa and him began a relationship. Four months is not a very long time to get to know someone. Should have taken one of those human sexuality courses that a sophomore in College takes, it would've helped to understand a relationship better and what it takes.

Michael's and Lisa's marital woes is typical of people who rush into a marriage and didn't really spend enough time together. I'm so glad she found her soulmate with Michael Lockwood. Michael Jackson was right about her when he said she was busy running around, like in the arms of many guy's!!!

What I don't get is how they had a 4 years relationship since she talked badly about him since they separated.

She only started talking about him in 2003 when promoting her first album. She didn't speak about him from 1996-2002.

what I don't understand is how can she still be close with Katherine and other family members after her total bashing and trashing of MJ from 2003-2008? what the hell is wrong with that family for them to still be friendly with her after that?

I think we can only hope that when anyone talks nicely about Michael they are being sincere. Sometimes it's hard to know with some people. I think people are just cautious and skeptical of her comments even though they seem harmless or nice. I wish she would have said these things when Michael was here.

I think we can only hope that when anyone talks nicely about Michael they are being sincere. Sometimes it's hard to know with some people. I think people are just cautious and skeptical of her comments even though they seem harmless or nice. I wish she would have said these things when Michael was here.

Unfortunately marebear Lisa is not sincere. If MJ were still here she would still be mean, cruel and nasty to him. Remember she was detached, had no feeling about him, and was indifferent to him. 6 months before his death she said he was the worse mistake in her life. She is trying to be nice now because he's gone and she's trying to appease a guilty conscience. It won't work because MJ fans know what she said about him previously while he remained respectful and wished her well. Like I've stated I hope if she does feel guilt , I hope it eats her alive. Standing at his tomb bringing sunflowers does MJ no good. He can't hear her fake apology but he did hear her hateful and spiteful words while he was going through the worst period in his life. Now she has the audacity to fake 'love' for him and act like she was so much in pain over his death when it is obviously a farse.

Back