Lisa Marie Presley * Designated discussion thread for everything LMP

Re: New--- Lisa Marie Presley on Michael Jackson

I know...pretty absurd, especially when it comes to Michael. If it was someone else I couldn't care less but the man was so beaten throughout his life by so many people he loved and cared about, it just pisses me the heck off. I mean, whatever it takes to get rid of the guilt, right Lisa? :sigh:

that guilt isn't going anywhere, that's why 2 years later after telling Oprah she would never talk about him again, here she is talking about him again. I hope the guilt of what she said and did to him eats her alive.

that guilt isn't going anywhere, that's why 2 years later after telling Oprah she would never talk about him again, here she is talking about him again. I hope the guilt of what she said and did to him eats her alive.
Oh you can be sure of that..

She is trying to rewrite history to make herself relevant to MJs legacy. She can't comprehend the meaning of the words "no comment". Now, it is "didn't Michael Jackson date Lisa Marie Presley back in the mid-ninties?" Below is a link to the many lies and also truths.

http://spreadingthetruth777.blogspot.com/

and by saying she's close with Katherine now she wants MJ's fans to like her again. She sure as hell wasn't close to Katherine from 2003-2008 during her MJ bashing fest. This is all a game to her. She told Oprah she wouldn't speak about MJ again, she should've stuck to it. Why didn't she tell this UK interviewer to refer to Oprah 2010 for MJ questions. Why didn't she tell this UK interviewer that she will not talk about MJ like she did some other interviewers?

It's hard because she spent YEARS trashing him to anybody that interviewed her tv, magazines, radio etc. If it was a one time thing it would have been different. If Michael was still here would she be saying these things now? I don't know. I think what makes it hard to forget is she did this too when he was at his lowest point in his life. I can see why people just don't want to hear from her anymore. I can also see why people want to give her the benefit of the doubt now. With me I am in the middle. I am glad she is saying nice things about him but then a part of me doesn't want to hear it now because it feels too late.

I agree. And it's really hard for me to hear Lisa say all these nice things about Michael after all the trash she talked when he was alive. However she may have felt about him after their marriage ended, she didn't have to talk bad about him in public like that. In fact, she didn't have to talk about him in public at all. And only after he died did she say the first positive things about him she said in a long time. But her kind words just sound hollow to me. Because Michael isn't here anymore to appreciate what she said.

I agree. And it's really hard for me to hear Lisa say all these nice things about Michael after all the trash she talked when he was alive. However she may have felt about him after their marriage ended, she didn't have to talk bad about him in public like that. In fact, she didn't have to talk about him in public at all. And only after he died did she say the first positive things about him she said in a long time. But her kind words just sound hollow to me. Because Michael isn't here anymore to appreciate what she said.

yep! and the only reason she's saying nice stuff now is guilt on her part. I honestly don't think she loved him. She claims she's found some peace, but it won't ever go away. Who the hell is she fooling?

she told oprah she divorced michael because of his drug problem, she all so told oprah that michael left and the first time she saw him was at the 25th. anniversary of motown. and that he had another girl pregnant.thats why she is so bitter.

Whoa hold up do u mean she said he got a woman pregant around thiller/motown 25 era or was she refering to debbie?

she told oprah she divorced michael because of his drug problem, she all so told oprah that michael left and the first time she saw him was at the 25th. anniversary of motown. and that he had another girl pregnant.thats why she is so bitter.

Whoa hold up do u mean she said he got a woman pregant around thiller/motown 25 era or was she refering to debbie?

:busted: Uh..yeah please tell us, because I'd like to know what she meant by that myself :wacko:

Before you judge her, try hard to love her. If Michael taught us anything it has to be that!

Lark

Michael was refering to himself really with that quote and that imo doesnt really apply to her in anyway. She has herself to blame for the all the hatred shes getting from mj fans and she knew better but she chose to be a *** to mj

This is the only way Lisa Marie can get attention and stay relevant. I knew she couldn't go for long without using Michael again. Lisa has no talent, no shame, no integrity and no intentions of standing on her own two feet and establishing her own identity. She is far too lazy and unoriginal to step out of her fathers and MJ’s shadow. Michael wasn’t good enough for her to stand by while he was alive but now that he’s dead and very popular she wants to tell us how much SHE is hurt by his death and how much she cared. Sorry but her assertions are far too late and far too contrived.

Last edited:

Totally desagree, I do believe Michael deeply loved her and suffered a lot for her and during last years of his life too, believe it, it is very sad. The fact he didn't adapt all her requirements doesn't mean he didn't deeply love her.

The fact she gave back him during his worse time, is one of my pain. Why did she choose just that horrible time for him to be cruel? She had been for him suffering and being angry due other strong things after divorce, don't understand why she did that.

You misunderstood me--I meant that Michael was capable of giving more love than she was. Yet she indicated on Oprah that he didn't have a large capacity for love--so I am saying it was the reverse of what she said. He could give more love, had a greater capacity for love, than she did.

tricia70;3725316 said:
The point is Lisa Marie was very immature and needy when she married Michael. Michael needed a very strong and independent person and Lisa was certainly not that type of woman. He was incredibly busy and had one thousands things and ppl pulling him in every direction.

But love is a funny thing. You just can't explain it. I believe Michael and Lisa were very much in love. They had some things in common like their celebrity and her father. She understood him because of her father. He wanted children and Lisa agreed. I saw them in different pictures and on footage very very happy, and from all accounts they were. But so many things and ppl got in the way and Lisa was not strong or mature enough to stand her ground and have her own convictions. I think though even after the divorce she still loved him and tried to work it out- didn't they have an on and off relationship for a few years after the divorce? But for some reason it just wasn't meant to be. Like Qbee mentioned she felt like a scorned women who was bitter about the break up and so she lashed out. It happens in a lot of relationships. It so happens this was a high profile relationship.

Yes, I have to admit I def. did not like all the things she said about Michae in the past, but I understand now. I am not going to hate her for that. We are all human beings. She was immature and yes spoiled, always getting her way, but MJ did not give her what she wanted. I don't know everything that happened between them, but in general what I mentioned above is the general gist of their relationship imho.

Lisa is now older and wiser and with his passing has thought out everything and realized what really happened. I am thankful she now realizes it, I know it is a shame it happened after his passing, but again that is human nature. She is saying some kind things and honest things about Michael in this article imo. And if the press wants to ask these dumb questions well at least she is telling them like it is. As far as the "molestation" questions, well they never have probed her too much on that . If I were the interviewer I would press her on the subject more. And just because she says those lines does not necessarily mean she doesn't believe Michael is innocent.

Funny how Lisa’s “older and wiser” attributes didn’t kick in until after his death and public opinion shifted in his favor! Lisa was in her 40’s and still bashing Michael hard just months before his death. Her actions don’t demonstrate the way people in love and trying to work out a relationship react. She sounds more like a person trying to cash in on MJ’s fame than a person in his life who truly loved him. She needs to be called out.

^ o_O I'm sorry but I really can't stand when MJ words are used as an example to defend those who hurt him. Those words MJ said were because many talked a lot of B.S about him and he wanted people to not believe them without knowing what the truth was first. So it don't fit with Lisa Marie who never can give a straight answer when it comes to MJ.

You've misunderstood me, I only mean that Michael was not about hate, not the literal meaning of the song.

Yeah, him being mentioned 2 measily times out of nearly 800 interviews in the last 5 months says to us that she's a liar. You can't even pull up a tweet of anyone caring about this MJ mention, so why try to blow this up? Look around most are over the MJ thing. I will come across 150x times more talk about her upcoming duet with her father than I will over this MJ mention, so what exactly is it that you're going on about?

Not mentioning MJ again means shutting-TFU about him PERIOD and not mentioning his name even a few times in interviews. Let's face it Lisa Marie has said more than enough trash about MJ so she needs to drop mentioning him for life if she truely cares about him and fans will respect her a hell of a lot more.

It seems promises aren't her forte. She's also Elvis Presley's daughter, she should use him instedad since she divorced Michael 16 years ago and shouldn't be associated to him anymore. I'm tiring of her pathetic publicity stunts to promote her products using Michael, same old, same old. :rant:

:wtf:
angfw5.gif

Discuss about Lisa Marie, to me is a BIG waste of time. :coffee:
emoticons_487_0484.gif
elbtj9.gif

Not mentioning MJ again means shutting-TFU about him PERIOD and not mentioning his name even a few times in interviews. Let's face it Lisa Marie has said more than enough trash about MJ so she needs to drop mentioning him for life if she truely cares about him and fans will respect her a hell of a lot more.

Victory while I so understand your view and that you would rather she not discuss MJ. Im just not sure that would be the best decision for MJ's sake. I wish she wouldnt reply to them either but for different reasons. But I feel if she doesnt it will appear suspicious.

so how would this come across to you and especially the general public
What if she refused ?

Do you think was MJ gay?
"I would rather not comment on MJ"

Was he lovable ?
"I said I dont want to comment about him"

Do you think he was a pedo?
"Please change the subject. I said I dont want to discuss MJ"

"dont ask me any more questions about MJ or my relationship with him"

Here is my concern about that. See to me if Lisa refuses to answer. It makes MJ appear Taboo like something is wrong with him that she doesnt wish to discuss. . I would rather have her answer and not make it appear like he isnt t worth a reply or that something is amiss or wrong. The questions suck but at least she can give them positive affirmations ..

And I will say now days most publications do not allow you to request what questions can be asked or not. But you can refuse to answer or reply to them .. I just think it would give others the wrong impression if Lisa refused to discuss or answer any questions about Michael. If the interview is strickly about the music fine. but if it is about her life too then MJ was a big part of that and he shouldnt be ignored. I would find it strange if none were asked being he is the most famous man who ever lived and she was once married to him. Plus if she doesnt answer then her past comments are what will remain for posperity and history. She needs to correct that perception she gave others about MJ. I dont care so much for her sake but for his.

I just think it would give others the wrong impression if Lisa didnt reply.

Or...... :fear:

I do not understand the refusal to answer..... If she cares so much about Michael :)smilerolleyes:), would be the perfect time to clear things up and show to other people who Michael really was. For me, in this case, refusing to answer makes those people who do not like Michael believe he was.... :bugeyed :doh:

Well, it is quite impossible to try to understand the mind of Lisa Marie. :doh: The woman must turn the page, move on and worry about her children and husband. :unsure: She has nothing interesting and important to say. -_-

Sefra and Sue;3725344 said:
Well she did not fulfill his promise, but that's not a big deal as are exaggerating, beyond this contradiction I don't see hypocrisy in his words she basically repeated what said in interviews between 2003/2010. for example she always said that married with Michael because she was in love and that she has not seen anything to indicate that MJ was guilty when she was around which is not so far from many people who know Michael also said. "I never saw anything inappropriate" is a phrase that I read several times. (I don’t think it indicates anything other than what she saw nothing to indicate that he was guilty when she was around, but there are fans who want her to turn a lawyer lol).
and I don't know why bother with the ignorant public's perception about this ...
for examplo these words not had such an impact on the public's negative perception about allegations as the Michael's own words about he think was normal share his bed with children.
the public perception about what to him was an act of love was another
but it is necessary to make a drama because she allegedly did not defend him properly or as you guys wanted her to do because of public perception when she was leaving her children with him implies that her trusted him? -.-

anyway I think if she wants, she can talk about your ex husband as he speaks of others is her life at the end of the day. The people have a right to have an opinion about their own experiences and change your mind when you feel you should change them.

I can see that is common in the world of celebrity speak publicly about personal relationships, Michael also spoke about his personal life including his life with her in a few interviews during and after marriage not as much as she did but he spoke. even though he spoke more positively that she is the same pattern that many love to ignore.
but I don't know how spoke about Michael can make her sell more records, I think it only happens in the mind of some of Michael's fans that hate her, but in real life is insignificant ... lol is the same thing to say that the image of Michael improved after he used a little snippet with her in PHM.

I do not share the same opinion as many have and and yeah I know she said on Oprah and police records in Murray case. I hope not read the scotsman fallacy that I'm not a real fan of MJ or fan of Lisa to have the opinion that I have is a cliche very irrational.

you think the public perceives what Michael said about children is abnormal? The public openly embraced Mary Kay Laternau marrying a 14 year old boy. The public embraced Elvis marrying Pricilla while she was a teenager. Those and Ms. Marie helping feed the media's fire against Michael, are two different things.

Gees Louise people...she said lovely things about him give her a break.

While I used to hate when she was trashing him also, not one of us here was in that marriage. Not one of us knows what one did to upset the either. We all know Michael disappeared for a time which would have upset Lisa, and we all know that she changed her mind about having kids, which upset Michael. But we know nothing else really.

And as I am a little like Lisa in the way that I am strong, don't take shit and will also speak badly of someone if they've hurt me, and a lot of the time I regret the things I said later on, especially about ex's, I can't bring myself to hate her. I believe that they deeply loved each other, and the fact that some fans accuse both Lisa and Michael of not loving each other makes my head spin. Because you would know that how?

Michael said he loved her, fans need to respect that. I remember her saying that he rang her in 05, so there must have been something there. Did anyone ever stop to think that she was trashing him because she was angry, and that amount of anger usually comes from loving someone a lot! (Btw, not defending her bashing him at all, because I fucking hated her then for it and I still hate her comments today).

Well, she did BUT we're also angry about what she said in the past and still feel hurt.. people might forgive but not forget. We're simply stating our opinion on the matter, we're all aware that we might be harsh on her but hey, we might regret it later too like she has...right? so let's just let this be and continue to see what are the different opinions on the matter.

Gees Louise people...she said lovely things about him give her a break.

While I used to hate when she was trashing him also, not one of us here was in that marriage. Not one of us knows what one did to upset the either. We all know Michael disappeared for a time which would have upset Lisa, and we all know that she changed her mind about having kids, which upset Michael. But we know nothing else really.

And as I am a little like Lisa in the way that I am strong, don't take shit and will also speak badly of someone if they've hurt me, and a lot of the time I regret the things I said later on, especially about ex's, I can't bring myself to hate her. I believe that they deeply loved each other, and the fact that some fans accuse both Lisa and Michael of not loving each other makes my head spin. Because you would know that how?

Michael said he loved her, fans need to respect that. I remember her saying that he rang her in 05, so there must have been something there. Did anyone ever stop to think that she was trashing him because she was angry, and that amount of anger usually comes from loving someone a lot! (Btw, not defending her bashing him at all, because I fucking hated her then for it and I still hate her comments today).

you have a signature that says MJ's fans are activists and fight to defend him. Why is it, when MJ fans are angered and defending, it's called hate..and when someone else is angry, it's just called anger? MJ expressed anger. I express anger. That doesn't mean we hate. I certainly don't. but i'm allowed to defend. And for those who are feeling whatever they are feeling..like you..they need time to heal, and not be judged for their anger.

You've misunderstood me, I only mean that Michael was not about hate, not the literal meaning of the song.
Actually, no I did get what u were saying and that's why I said what I said. Because a lot was said about MJ by others that contributed to the hate he received and let me tell u Lisa was one of them! And I don't think pointing that out is hating on her when I'm just pointin out the facts.

Oh dear God, I didn't say anyone had to love her or forgive her, I think her comments were unforgivable. I just don't see the sense is attacking her for positive comments. I'm not a huge fan of her but I don't hate her, but I also saw that Michael loved her at one time.

I am still so angry at her. When he was here with us she left the man no dignity with her constant remarks in each interview and she always, always made him look like the bad guy and made herself to be like some sort of manipulated victim. Now she's missing him? She should focus on her new husband and give him the respect he deserves for loving her. Why can't she learn to respect the men she married..

For those who are interested and who live in the UK, LMP will be on This Morning tomorrow.

Btw I'm not aware that LMP has publicly apologised for the horrible things she said on Oprah pre 2009. Has she? If she is going to include Michael in her interviews I would like to know why she was so mean back then, I would have so much more respect for her if she was just to turn around and say 'I was angry' or something along those lines.

To be honest Lisa is just like her mother. Priscilla is living of off her ex husband still to this day, isn't she? Don't know if Priscilla ever spoke mean about Elvis though, but still it's the same as Lisa is doing now. She's trying to stay relevant and in the media by talking about her dead ex husband because no one cares about her.

And no, to my knowledge Lisa has never apologized for the things she said about Michael and I doubt she ever will.

Back