Lisa Marie Presley * Designated discussion thread for everything LMP

Both mother and daughter make me laugh! Their nobodies unless they mention their former ex famous husbands. And notice how she mentioned yet again how she was with Elvis when she was a minor. And no one says shit about it including her, Lisa, many Elvis fans and the press. Yet, MJ is a child abuser in so many peoples eyes without any proof!

Last edited:
That is something i dont understand cuz if i had a daughter and she was 14 there would be NO WAY i would let her date a guy who is was way older than her - be it he is a celebrity or not there is just no way i would allow it

They both are nobodies unless they are mentioning Elvis or MJ. Now Priscilla is mentioning MJ which is shocking to me. She needs to shut up. Fortunately for MJ, his fans don't play.. We will call out both these women for their rachettness. Lisa thought she could go over to the UK and make an album and mention MJ in her interviews without any repercussions. It didn't work. We called her out and her album was a sales disaster.

Last edited:
That is something i dont understand cuz if i had a daughter and she was 14 there would be NO WAY i would let her date a guy who is was way older than her - be it he is a celebrity or not there is just no way i would allow it

I wouldn't call what he was doing to Priscilla at that age "dating!" He was performing oral sex on her for many yrs! Only until she turned 18 did he marry her. Her parents should have went to the police because they basically lost their daughter to him. I know that her step-dad wanted to but, didn't. SMH Elvis had her move in with him at 16. He had her once try his drugs which almost killed her. And he even raped her once during their marriage and she also revealed that he was controlling. All this is in her book and a movie about her life with Elvis. Yet, it amazes me how blind the media is to all of this and so quickly to point the finger at MJ when it comes to minors!

So when Lisa say her bit about the MJ allegations and Priscilla as well, I just call them hypocrites! Especially Lisa. Besides her mamma is just jealous of MJ success over Elvis. That was obvious when they went on Oprah. SMH

Last edited:
I wouldn't call what he was doing to Priscilla at that age "dating!" He was performing oral sex on her for many yrs! Only until she turned 18 did he marry her. Her parents should have went to the police because they basically lost their daughter to him. I know that her step-dad wanted to but, didn't. SMH Elvis had her move in with him at 16. He had her once try his drugs which almost killed her. And he even raped her once during their marriage and she also revealed that he was controlling. All this is in her book and a movie about her life with Elvis. Yet, it amazes me how blind the media is to all of this and so quickly to point finger at MJ when he comes to minors!

So when Lisa say her bit about the MJ allegations and Priscilla as well, I just called them hypocrites! Especially Lisa. Besides her mamma is just jealous of MJ success over Elvis. That was obvious when they went on Oprah. SMH

Wow i didnt know her stepdad wanted to call the police on him, how do u know this? if he did he should've went for it cuz basically elvis was preforming sexual acts on a minor and that is illegal. The funny thing with priscilla is she trys so hard to make elvis to be this perfect person but yet she actually confirms that stuff bout the oral sex etc, its seems to be she thinks cuz he was a big celebrity "it was all good" when really in truth it s not ok.

Priscilla is a sick and jealous woman.. Now she's trying to talk somewhat 'good' about MJ being a good entertainer and a 'loss' to the world after her nasty comments from 2005:no:. Her and Lisa will both get their comeuppance one day. They are both liars and self-serving women. Lisa is just like her mother. She went bashing MJ for 6 years and now suddenly 'all is good and she understands him better now' after he's dead. She's full of crap..

Wow i didnt know her stepdad wanted to call the police on him, how do u know this? if he did he should've went for it cuz basically elvis was preforming sexual acts on a minor and that is illegal. The funny thing with priscilla is she trys so hard to make elvis to be this perfect person but yet she actually confirms that stuff bout the oral sex etc, its seems to be she thinks cuz he was a big celebrity "it was all good" when really in truth it s not ok.
The movie Elvis and Me shows all of what I'm talking about. The movie is based off Priscilla's own book about her and Elvis. But, her book goes further in detail because in the movie u see them make out and him on top of her but, of course they don't show him doing oral sex on her. They just show her desperate to screw him at that young age and him saying he want to do things right and wait until she is 18 to have sex with her. :mello: Like that makes things right or something! SMH I have my suspicion they never waited at all to be honest. But, because she like's to protect Elvis name she never say so, she just admits to enough.

Last edited:
Again see how warmly and lovingly the paper handled that interview with Priscilla, fawning on her in the same way Lisa's interview was handled. It is like reading through a lot of fluff. There is no negative words to describe them or their choices--very different for write ups about Michael.

Please let's stop pretending that a 60 something year old woman still having a doll face is due to NATURAL CAUSES. Some plastic surgeon is involved here. How come they do not mention that and talk about how many times she had surgeries.

Why does Lisa make albums anyway? Does this have something to do with trying to be like her dad? She should take her inheritance and do something with it that she is really good in. Her kids will see how much mom excels at something and be very proud. They shouldn't see their mom as making a lot of flop albums and doing nothing else. Michael's kids know that their dad did the best by using his talents, and they have evidence to prove it. So when Lisa and mom decide to talk about Michael, they should realize that not only did he excel in what he did, but he left his children a lasting legacy that they can be proud of, and his children are doing their own thing. None of them are pretending they are great singers, just saying.....

Last edited:
^^^^^ Exactly! And the same could be said about a lot of people/celebs. What has always got me is that in the Media it was always perfectly acceptable for Prince to wear make-up and speak in a soft voice, but not Michael. (Off subject but I got it off my chest)

PS Could you imagine if Michael had changed his name to a symbol!

^^^^^ Exactly! And the same could be said about a lot of people/celebs. What has always got me is that in the Media it was always perfectly acceptable for Prince to wear make-up and speak in a soft voice, but not Michael. (Off subject but I got it off my chest)

Oh about the symbol--we would hear the headlines about w---, bizarre, weird Michael changing his name, etc., etc. One day I will take interviews from the same papers on different celebs and show people the write ups on all these people compared to the write ups on Michael. Sometimes people need to see facts of the different adjectives and adverbs that are used to explain Michael and his actions, while other celebs get no such descriptions.

LastTear;3748322 said:
It must run in the family, even Priscilla (airbrush much) Presley manages to get Michael in there. I guess Lisa has learnt from the best as I can't recall Priscilla ever giving an interview without mentioning elvis.

Late nights in the pub with daughter Lisa Marie, her crazy life with Elvis and why, at 67, she's making her stage debut in a British panto - Priscilla Presley reveals all

By LINA DAS
PUBLISHED: 22:30, 7 December 2012 | UPDATED: 23:32, 7 December 2012

The word ‘wary’ is often used to describe Priscilla Presley in interviews, yet meeting her in the Beverly Hills offices of Elvis Presley Enterprises, she’s warm, funny and laughs easily.

Having met Elvis at 14, married him at 21 and become the keeper of his flame ever since his death 35 years ago, a certain wariness of strangers on her part would be understandable.
‘But I’m working on being a little more trusting,’ she admits. ‘Plus, I like to make fun of myself. Lightening up a little bit and having a sense of humour about yourself is very important.’

article-2244018-165B9B60000005DC-814_634x519.jpg
Flame: Priscilla has kept Elvis's flame burning since his death 35 years ago

Which might explain why Priscilla is about to embark on her most daunting challenge to date – starring in her first ever pantomime at London’s New Wimbledon Theatre opposite Life’s Too Short star Warwick Davis.

As the Wicked Queen in Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs, Priscilla will have to don a thigh-baring costume and withstand the boos and hisses of the crowd on a nightly basis. ‘I’m really nervous about it,’ she says, ‘but also really excited too.She’s a very vain queen, so I get to make fun of beauty and vanity.
'I haven’t seen a pantomime before, but I’ve done my homework and I know how popular they are. I thought it would be a small theatre, but when I went to London for a costume fitting and found it seated 1,700 people I thought, “Oh my God – what have I done?”

'But I’ve always wanted to do a play and I liked the idea that this was all about family. My daughter will be there and I thought about her little ones when I agreed to do this because they’re crazy about Snow White.’

Priscilla’s daughter is Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis’s only child, who now – rather surreally – lives in the East Sussex village of Rotherfield.

She moved there two years ago with her musician husband Michael Lockwood and their twin girls Harper and Finley, now four, and has been impressing locals with her embracing of country life and her fondness for drinking Guinness in the local pubs.
‘She’s not the only one,’ says Priscilla. ‘I love Guinness and my daughter and I are still in some places at closing time – they always have to ask us to leave. We were in Australia one St Patrick’s Day and we were neck and neck on the Guinness front. I had six and then 20 minutes later she’d had eight and then I’d had ten. I think I won.’
If Priscilla can down pints at that rate, then goodness knows where she puts them. She’s trim and tiny and immaculately turned out in a purple blouse, black trousers and heels, and at 67 is still in possession of the porcelain-doll prettiness that captivated Elvis over half a century ago.

She makes it over to England three or four times a year to visit her daughter. ‘I love the countryside. The people are so friendly and chatty. I was a little surprised when Lisa moved there because all our family is here [in the States], but I think at that particular time it’s just what she needed. ‘I’m not searching for perfection and I’m comfortable with myself,’ she says. ‘I work out three days a week, do yoga and I keep my weight down because I feel better that way. I do facials and make sure my hair’s done, but I’m in Hollywood where it’s a case of constant maintenance, so I do what I need to do to get work.’

'She gets her privacy there, which we all crave, and it’s not like here with all the tourists and tour buses, which can sometimes be a bit of an invasion. She needed a place to raise her babies without fanfare and it’s perfect. Her twins have their own life and she’s an amazing mother.

'She’s a lot like me in that we believe children should be raised as children and not have adult worries, and she’s been able to do that in England.’
When Lisa Marie was born in 1968, Priscilla also tried to shield her from the vagaries of Elvis’s fame. While Priscilla accepted that life as Elvis’s wife could never really be normal, it became less attractive when Lisa Marie came along.

Priscilla admits that although Elvis was an adoring father, she made the decision to divorce him when Lisa Marie was four ‘as we were getting lost in his life’. Lisa Marie spent half her time with her father at Graceland and half with her mother in Beverly Hills until Elvis’s untimely death five years later at 42.
‘Lisa and I are very close now, but it wasn’t always that way. I was a single mum because Elvis passed away at such a young age, so it was a real challenge. Those teenage years were rough too because Lisa was not easy and she always had her own mind.
'I worried all the time, especially being in LA because it’s a melting pot of different cultures and societies, and drugs were my biggest concern. I was worried about a group of friends she was hanging around with and she wasn’t happy when I sent her to boarding school because of it.
'She was even less happy that I only told her the same day, because I didn’t know if she’d run away! But it actually turned out OK and she now has fond memories of that time, thank God.’

This is her second time around with children [Lisa Marie also has two from her first marriage to musician Danny Keough – actress Riley, 23, and Benjamin, 20], so she’s been through it. She does ask for a bit of advice sometimes and we talk about things quite openly.’Has Lisa Marie apologised for those fraught teenage years? ‘In her own way,’ laughs Priscilla. ‘It’s very easy to rebel, but I think when you have your own children you realise what rules and parameters are for.

Both mother and daughter recently admitted they’d made some ‘poor choices’ when it came to men. ‘I’m glad Lisa’s admitted it too!’ says Priscilla.

‘We laugh about it now, but that’s sometimes where our problems with each other lay. We could each see things about the man the other one was dating that the other person just couldn’t see, but that’s quite easy to do. Still, that’s probably where the arguments started because we’re both very vocal.’
After Lisa Marie’s marriage to Keough ended in 1994, she famously married singer Michael Jackson, then became embroiled in the first of his two trials on charges of child abuse. The marriage ended after two years, and then six years later she married actor Nicolas Cage, a self-confessed Elvis fanatic. At least one of those marriages must have given Priscilla cause for concern?
‘I’ve thought that with a few, actually,’ she laughs, ‘and she felt the same with me. There were a couple of relationships I was a little taken aback by, but I don’t think I showed it too much.’ Was she at least relieved when her daughter’s marriage to Jackson ended?

‘Well, I don’t want to get into it because we have different opinions and I’d rather keep mine to myself. But he was a wonderful entertainer and a big loss to the world because he was irreplaceable in that sense.’
While Lisa Marie is fond of describing the early relationship she had with her mother as one between ‘oil and water’, it’s telling just how similar their paths became. Both married and had their first child in their early 20s and both married the biggest male singers of their generation.

'It was difficult to become my own person – I had to separate myself from Elvis’s concerns and considerations'

‘That’s very true,’ says Priscilla. ‘We both married young and Lisa experienced Michael’s fame just as I experienced Elvis’s. You can’t class them as normal people because they come from another spectrum.’
Priscilla was just 14 but possessed of an adult beauty when she met a 24-year-old Elvis at a party in Germany where her father was serving in the US forces. Two years later, having fallen in love with the star, she was ensconced at Graceland where she was subjected to Elvis’s controlling behaviour.
‘He had definite likes and dislikes, there’s no doubt about that,’ says Priscilla, ‘and he was very much a man. As much as he was hip and stylish and gorgeous and charismatic, he was also a little old-fashioned and put his likes and dislikes onto his women. I couldn’t wear trousers for ages,’ she says, tugging on the ones she’s wearing today, ‘and I couldn’t wear prints or stripes – I had to wear solids. I still do actually.

'If I’d been a bigger woman, it would have been different, but I was small, so that was OK. He loved me to dye my hair black and wear make-up but not so much jewellery, and it’s amazing how much he knew about style.

While married to Elvis a career for Priscilla was out of the question, but after their divorce she embarked on a successful move into acting, starring in the wickedly anarchic Naked Gun movies with Leslie Nielsen (‘I wasn’t a comedian but he held my hand and told me not to worry, and I think I need Warwick to do the same for me in Snow White!’) as well as in the original Dallas, where she played Bobby Ewing’s lover Jenna Wade. ‘I love the new show and I’m not really one for remakes,’ she says, ‘but Jenna didn’t die, so I’d love to come back.’‘But he was also kind and wise and taught me a lot. He was an avid reader but he taught me the difference between common sense and intellect and a lot about social graces. But we lived in a bubble. His friends were my friends. It wasn’t until after we divorced that I could find out who I was. I’d take a dislike to something and not know why, then I’d realise it wasn’t my dislike, it was his. It was difficult to become my own person – I had to separate myself from Elvis’s concerns and considerations.’

It was also after her divorce that Priscilla was free to find the ‘normal’ relationship she longed for, but her first two long-term lovers after Elvis – karate instructor Mike Stone and male model Mike Edwards – betrayed her quest for normality by selling stories about their time with her.

She then spent more than two decades with film producer/director Marco Garibaldi, with whom she has a son, 25-year-old Navarone (also a musician), eventually separating from him six years ago.
A few years back she was linked to Nigel Lythgoe – our very own ‘Nasty Nigel’ of Popstars fame – though she and Lythgoe deny any romantic involvement.
‘I’d rather have Nigel as a friend,’ says Priscilla. ‘He’s a very special man – a hard worker and a great family man. His divorce [five years ago] was very difficult, but we got through it and he was quick to admit his mistakes. Every once in a while we’ll go to a play as friends, and I like to keep it like that.’

She’s currently single and admits ‘LA is a very difficult town to find someone, because people are too fickle and they have other agendas,’ and even though her daughter has tried to set her up on dates, Priscilla laughs when asked how that turned out.
‘Let’s just say some of the people she’s picked out for me have definitely been wrong!’ Is it just a question of Elvis the icon being an impossible act to follow? ‘Well, it wouldn’t be fair to put it that way,’ says Priscilla.
‘But I realised how difficult it was dating someone with my history, so I tried to put myself in the men’s shoes. Being with the most gorgeous man ever and not just gorgeous but a good human being too, I realised this could be difficult, so I never threw it in their faces.
'I hope I was respectful of everyone. But Elvis was absolutely the love of my life, and there’s no sadness about it because I have my memories, and they’re delicious and they’re all mine.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...s-making-stage-debut-panto.html#ixzz2ES3DLhvH

:pth: :puke:

Elvis was indeed a pedo and nobody has treated him like a criminal, even if Priscilla agreed to have oral sex, she was a minor at that time and that's statutory rape. Hipocrisy and double standard everywhere! :no:

Last edited:
They could have all those drinks in the pubs, and Michael could not even drink some vodka in his own home, much less on a plane without it being blown up. Talk about double standard. I mean drinking 10 drinks in one night would make most of us drunk.

The movie Elvis and Me shows all of what I'm talking about. The movie is based off Priscilla's own book about her and Elvis. But, her book goes further in detail because in the movie u see them make out and him on top of her but, of course they don't show him doing oral sex on her. They just show her desperate to screw him at that young age and him saying he want to do things right and wait until she is 18 to have sex with her. :mello: Like that makes things right or something! SMH I have my suspicion they never waited at all to be honest. But, because she like's to protect Elvis name she never say so, she just admits to enough.

I knew of the book but not the movie

Uh... so now Priscilla realizes that her daughter married a legend?? It wasn't like that dude married her to "maintain" his popularity???

Uh... so now Priscilla realizes that her daughter married a legend?? It wasn't like that dude married her to "maintain" his popularity???

yeah when Prissy said that crap on Oprah I knew she was delusional... Now suddenly she realizes that her daughter married someone with tremendous fame and suddenly he was a great entertainer and a 'loss' to the world? :busted: she is a mess

Why do those two always ruin a good thing....

Guinness Perfect Pour

Last edited:
^^After reading the last interview, we all need to go out and drink a guinness too, especially a really really cold one if you are in the US.

:rollin:

^That's to FUNNY and TRUE!!:hysterical:

Priscilla knows she can't say the same B.S she said about MJ while he was alive. So now she is being careful just like her daughter is! FAKE A$$E$!-_-

^^After reading the last interview, we all need to go out and drink a guinness too, especially a really really cold one if you are in the US.

Dont u mean a nice hot chcolate since u know its winter and :cold:

Ugh no don't worry, I've always hated the fact that with Prince eccentricities and androgynous behavior/looks were acceptable and no one said much about it, but with Michael..oh NO. And if you ask me Prince was waaay more feminine looking during the 80's a LOT MORE..

Oh about the symbol--we would hear the headlines about w---, bizarre, weird Michael changing his name, etc., etc. One day I will take interviews from the same papers on different celebs and show people the write ups on all these people compared to the write ups on Michael. Sometimes people need to see facts of the different adjectives and adverbs that are used to explain Michael and his actions, while other celebs get no such descriptions.
^^ THIS..I remember not long ago, I had an argument with someone on YouTube.. (what a surprise) because Prince went to this show..The View and well, they kept kissing his behind etc., and I said..How come Prince gets recognition for being private about his persona, while MJ was called a freak, weird or seclusive when he tried to defend his privacy? What the actual..and this person said to me "Oh Michael was picked on because he was bigger" WHAT? so, it was Ok to punish Michael for being more famous? whatever man.. :trish:

Last edited:
and this person said to me "Oh Michael was picked on because he was bigger"

Well michael actually said it himself " the bigger the star the more targeted" and i guess with michael it was true

Alot of ppl were jealous of michael once he broke the biggest album ever sold with thiller and i truly there are alot ppl who still are jealous of michael even in his death

Funny how you all are trashing a dead man without any proof (no marrying Cilla is NOT a proof of rape, pedophilia and racism, neither is any book/movie) just because his daughter made some stupid mistakes.

Back