Lisa Marie Presley * Designated discussion thread for everything LMP

Funny how you all are trashing a dead man without any proof(no marrying Cilla is NOT a proof of rape, pedophilia and racism, neither is any book/movie) just because his daughter made some stupid mistakes.

^First off we are showing the hypocrisy of MANY including both mother and daughter when it comes to MJ in comparison to Elvis. So what does Elvis being dead got to do with the truth!? And Um no proof? Even when it came out off Priscilla own mouth that Elvis was performing sex acts on her since the age of 14! ARE U FOR REAL? It was no secret even back then that Elvis in his mid/late 20's was seeing a 14yr old girl. Who by 16 was living under his roof. No one said the marriage was proof of rape...where did u get that from? SMH I said that Priscilla said it herself that during her marriage he raped her once and she once almost died trying his pills out that he gave her. She revealed this in her own book and her own movie about her and Elvis. So if you got issues with it take it out on her. She was the one putting this out there first!

When we mentioned racism we are talking about the double standard with comparison to what happen to MJ and other blacks accused of something similar and no one ever gave them a pass, like so many do to someone like Elvis. And the reason for mentioning Priscilla in the first place is because Priscilla trashed MJ in the pass along with her daughter and now wanna kiss MJs ass like her daughter in recent interviews ONLY because he died. Showing how fake they truly are.

Last edited:
Well michael actually said it himself " the bigger the star the more targeted" and i guess with michael it was true

Alot of ppl were jealous of michael once he broke the biggest album ever sold with thiller and i truly there are alot ppl who still are jealous of michael even in his death

It's true, jealousy can lead to that and Mike knew it, but still, people should've taken pride in his achievements and recognize his greatness (most did/do, though) instead of making his life a living hell or take advantage of him. As I see LMP and P.P have done..ugh.

^First off we are showing the hypocrisy of MANY including both mother and daughter when it comes to MJ in comparison to Elvis. So what does Elvis being dead got to do with the truth!? And Um no proof? Even when it came out off Priscilla own mouth that Elvis was performing sex acts on her since the age of 14! ARE U FOR REAL? It was no secret even back then that Elvis in his mid/late 20's was seeing a 14yr old girl. Who by 16 was living under his roof. No one said the marriage was proof of rape...where did u get that from? SMH I said that Priscilla said it herself that during her marriage he raped her once and she once almost died trying his pills out that he gave her. She revealed this in her own book and her own movie about her and Elvis. So if you got issues with it take it out on her. She was the one putting this out there first!

When we mentioned racism we are talking about the double standard with comparison to what happen to MJ and other blacks accused of something similar and no one ever gave them a pass, like so many do to someone like Elvis. And the reason for mentioning Priscilla in the first place is because Priscilla trashed MJ in the pass along with her daughter and now wanna kiss MJs ass like her daughter in recent interviews ONLY because he died. Showing how fake they truly are.
so you believe Cilla when it suits you. and are YOU for real? i am because i KNOW about Elvis more than YOU! and NO girl underage has ever claimed Elvis performed sexual act on them. NOT even Cilla who have blamed the guy for everything that went wrong in her life. for your info Cilla even said Elvis never touched her until they were married. and also at that time things were different. Elvis was raised in a time where people married girls younger than them. cilla was 17 when she moved in with him, 21 when she married him so no crime there. i think it's unfair to judge him by todays standard.
as for racism, i get you. but just because MJ was unfairly treated doesn't make Elvis a racist, as many in this forum has implied.

again, it is not my intention to upset anyone here. but i felt i had to defend the man here. as i do the same for MJ in Elvis forum. i love them both and i have to defend them both till the day i die.

so you believe Cilla when it suits you. and are YOU for real? i am because i KNOW about Elvis more than YOU! and NO girl underage has ever claimed Elvis performed sexual act on them. NOT even Cilla who have blamed the guy for everything that went wrong in her life. for your info Cilla even said Elvis never touched her until they were married. and also at that time things were different. Elvis was raised in a time where people married girls younger than them. cilla was 17 when she moved in with him, 21 when she married him so no crime there. i think it's unfair to judge him by todays standard.
as for racism, i get you. but just because MJ was unfairly treated doesn't make Elvis a racist, as many in this forum has implied.

again, it is not my intention to upset anyone here. but i felt i had to defend the man here. as i do the same for MJ in Elvis forum. i love them both and i have to defend them both till the day i die.

Ummm incase u hadnt notice but priscilla said herself that her and elvis were dating since she was 14! and like we said b4 he was much older than her which terms of law that is illegal. And it has been known that he did preform oral sex on her at a young age!

It's true, jealousy can lead to that and Mike knew it, but still, people should've taken pride in his achievements and recognize his greatness (most did/do, though) instead of making his life a living hell or take advantage of him. As I see LMP and P.P have done..ugh.

Yep most of the ppl in his life did make his life hell which is disgraceful

Ummm incase u hadnt notice but priscilla said herself that her and elvis were dating since she was 14! and like we said b4 he was much older than her which terms of law that is illegal. And it has been known that he did preform oral sex on her at a young age!

ummmm in case you didn't notice dating does not equal sex. and may i ask you where has it been said they had oral sex? by who? red west who betrayed him for money? standlys who lies so much they can see straight? Cilla who change her story ten times every year or one of those crazy best friends who never met the guy? who?

You choose to not believe Priscilla because u don't like her. So don't talk about what suits who then. Great for u being an Elvis fan. Somehow that makes u think u know more? False, I don't have to be a huge Elvis fan to do research to know just as much as u or more. lol Priscilla did say those things and it's even in her movie which was taken from her book. No one had denied what she has said or showed in her movie. No family member nor her own daughter ever said hey mom cut the crap out, no one. Even the press back then reported he was seeing a 14 yr old. It's no secret. It's not about pickin or choosing it's simply stating facts of how hypocritical this lady has been and some Elvis fans are. Not tryin to be rude but, u need to learn how to read right too because I never said Elvis was racist because MJ was mistreated. I said the way Elvis get's a pass from some was the issue. Especially in the press to be more clear. So in the end if u don't want to believe Priscilla then that's ur proactive. Which is different then it not being the truth, like your trying to make it out to be! PEACE!

Last edited:
ummmm in case you didn't notice dating does not equal sex. and may i ask you where has it been said they had oral sex? by who? red west who betrayed him for money? standlys who lies so much they can see straight? Cilla who change her story ten times every year or one of those crazy best friends who never met the guy? who?

Righhtttt and u think parents of today would let their 14 yr old daughters date an older man... I DONT THINK SO! whether or not they are having sex is not the point its just not appropriate FULL STOP

tbh I have been an Elvis fan since I was 8 or so and I am ALOT older than that now...lets just say I was 10 when he pasted. I have read ALOT of stories about Elvis and Priscilla over the years...and yes I to read that that her parents gave her permission to live with Elvis while she was still a young girl..he had to promise that she would finish school and Priscilla's father gave in, Anyway yes I HAVE read stories told by Priscilla that they DID have oral, The way she put it was "Elvis and I didn't have sex the way we wanted to I was still underage...but Elvis said that there were other ways we could have sex without doing the actual act" The words were close to that anyway. So yes...Priscilla DID live with Elvis at a young age...Elvis also turned her on to drugs...and she was trying to live the "adult" night scene and still go to school during the day. IMO...her parents made a terrible mistake letting a "child" move in with a grown man..even if it WAS Elvis Presley.

I'm not an Elvis fan but I really like his music; however I've read besides Priscilla, he "dated" with more underaged girls. I don't deny he's The King Of Rock 'n Roll but what he did is considered a felony and he wasn't judged or punished the way Michael was when he didn't even commit such crime.

IMO...her parents made a terrible mistake letting a "child" move in with a grown man..even if it WAS Elvis Presley.

Totally agree with u on that cuz elvis was a grown man & priscilla was a young teenager who i reckon she thought in her head she was "all grown up" for elvis and really in truth she wasnt.

tbh I have been an Elvis fan since I was 8 or so and I am ALOT older than that now...lets just say I was 10 when he pasted. I have read ALOT of stories about Elvis and Priscilla over the years...and yes I to read that that her parents gave her permission to live with Elvis while she was still a young girl..he had to promise that she would finish school and Priscilla's father gave in, Anyway yes I HAVE read stories told by Priscilla that they DID have oral, The way she put it was "Elvis and I didn't have sex the way we wanted to I was still underage...but Elvis said that there were other ways we could have sex without doing the actual act" The words were close to that anyway. So yes...Priscilla DID live with Elvis at a young age...Elvis also turned her on to drugs...and she was trying to live the "adult" night scene and still go to school during the day. IMO...her parents made a terrible mistake letting a "child" move in with a grown man..even if it WAS Elvis Presley.

Why would her parents allowed her to live with him? I don't mean to be critical but I wouldn't let my children live with strangers, not even Michael. Visit them, yes. Live with them, no. Not saying Michael would do anything bad, but it's just crazy how can a family allow their child to live with a stranger.

There's something funny here. Priscilla says they had oral sex while she was underage and I don't think her intention is to portray him as a p.... In Michael's case the boys who accused, one was proven to be manipulated by his father & lied, the other boy was proven to be an imperfect liar. But Michael is still portrayed by some of the media as a child molester while no one says anything about Elvis. Seems that what Elvis did was permitted & accepted and what Michael didn't do was a sin. This world is upside down.

There's something funny here. Priscilla says they had oral sex while she was underage and I don't think her intention is to portray him as a p....
No that was not her intention. For her they were "in love." Hypocrite, I tell ya! Same goes for her daughter that get's all uncomfortable the min someone mentions the MJ allegations that were never proven. SMH

^^Yeah, adults & children can feel attracted to one another, but they don't have to act on that attraction because when that happens it turns into a crime. She's confusing love with lust. Anyway, I think she's natural confused.

At least, I hope she never called Michael a pedophile. Did other teenage girls visit Elvis?

Last edited:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o-able-form-relationships-virginal-girls.html

I don't know how much of this story is true to be honest but it's probably similar to the one(s) I read he hung out with more teenagers...

The article you posted also said this - so I wouldnt put too much credence in it.
He left behind not just millions of grieving fans, but Lisa Marie, the daughter whose own love life would later link the Presley name with another of music's murkiest legacies.
In 1994, Lisa Marie married Michael Jackson, just as he faced allegations of child molestation with the involvement of complicit parents. History, it seemed, was repeating itself.

There's something funny here. Priscilla says they had oral sex while she was underage and I don't think her intention is to portray him as a p..

You that the unfair thing imo elvis's actions does speak volumes to me but he got away with it
now michael went through hell when he was accused of having sexual relations with young boys and yet he was PROVEN NOT GULITY and yet he still got hell for it

To me its just unjust

^^Maybe fans should start mentioning these parallels when they meet people who like to stress how Michael was a p---. They could ask the person how have they shown their outrage for Elvis' actions, for example.

^I have and some stay silent or make excuses. Very rarely do I see people admit to it. But, it's nice to see some here did and got the point that I was making about the double standard and hypocrisy of it all.

It's probably because few media admit it and most of the people don't know about it. I knew it because of a commnt I read in YT video on Michael, then it was when I read very few articles about it.

Yea u will never hear the media say he is one. NEVER! But, they know it! I remember how Bill O'Reilly didn't want to hear it when a guest mentioned the inappropriate relationship Elvis and Cilla had. But, Bill was more then happy to continue to try and make MJ look guilty! Agenda much?!

That's why racism, double standard and hypocrisy aply perfectly in the 93 and 05 accusations. Michael is black, much more bigger than Elvis and it's more lucrative for them to trash a vulnerable one part from the minority.

Yea u will never hear the media say he is one. NEVER! But, they know it! I remember how Bill O'Reilly didn't want to hear it when a guest mentioned the inappropriate relationship Elvis and Cilla had. But, Bill was more then happy to continue to try and make MJ look guilty! Agenda much?!

Do u remember who that guest was?

^^Maybe fans should start mentioning these parallels when they meet people who like to stress how Michael was a p---. They could ask the person how have they shown their outrage for Elvis' actions, for example.

There are no parallels. Michael did not sleep with or do any sexual stuff with any underage person.

I can understand the bitterness about the double standards about how Elvis is such an American hero, when he MIGHT have actually done questionable things with an underage girl. While Michael is bashed over something he did not do. But I'm not sure that the way to fight the allegations against Michael is to harp on how Elvis slept with Priscilla when she was 14 and how no one condemns that. Thing is Michael did NOT sleep with anyone at the age of 13 or 14, so what's the point of making it a "parallel"? There is simply no parallel. Michael was falsely accused, period. So I think it's better to focus on showing why those allegations were false than to bring up other people's wrongs as a "defense".

Last edited:
^ True! There is no parallel! But when I bring it up I use it as a example of how the person sounds like a hypocrite. Because if they believe MJ is one then why not someone like Elvis?! When his own wife admits she had oral sex with him underage. Many people don't wanna listen to the facts when it comes to MJ about the allegations but, bring someone like Elvis up (someone they would never accuse) and you'll get their attention.

Last edited:
Do u remember who that guest was?
Rick James. I know he's been accused of things himself. Not saying molesting children just other things I.E drugs and stuff. So some may think he isn't one to talk or point fingers? But, it's not like the man was lying. He knew what he was saying, he's been around long enough and knows Hollywood well. Besides Bill invited him on his show to talk about MJ.

There are no parallels. Michael did not sleep with or do any sexual stuff with any underage person.

The parallels we are discussing is in the double standard of not attacking the behaviors of Elivis and others who have power in society or who the majority group favors. Rather, they attack an innocent person and try to label him with the same inappropriate behavior they ignore when committed by their favorites. When we say parallels here we are not saying Michael engaged in the same acts that Elvis and others did, but rather, the habit of the media to attack a form of behavior which they ignore when their idol engaged in it, but then crucify Michael who they claim had inappropriate relations with minors. We all know Michael did not have sexual contact with minors, but the public think this is the case, and they need to understand how this belief is caged within the larger context of power, insecurity, and race in society. This is where this attack began with Michael--way back in the 70s, and not in the 90s. There is a broader history of Michael's persecution and why it happened and what made it possible, so we need to bring in the Elvises who are actual culprits.

There is a reason why Elvis behavior is ignored & it is not because he is innocent. There is a reason why the media & Lisa do not speak about the innocence of Michael as well. Therefore, we cannot only bring up why Michael is innocent. We have to show the public or the person we are talking to why there was this constant attack on Michael. There were 3 cases, so if we show that in one case Michael was innocent, the person would say but how come there were 2 others. I even heard O'Rilley stress the 3 on his show, so we need to let people understand why this man had so much attacks and how these actions were made believable by the media and what was behind it.

Last edited:
Back