LMP discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@oldmoon20: It was briefly mentioned in the other LMP thread as pure rumor. That thread was very careful for fear of being thread locked. But I'd suggest we don't go down that road just to be safe, 'cause I know you don't want that to happen to this one.

I see what you mean: she's lucky he's the man he is that wouldn't put their business out on the street. Well again I say, remember she was really bitter and hurt. She tried getting him back & it wasn't working so she decided to lash out. I'll bet she regrets it now, big time.

Yes I want this thread to stay up:) I want a place for us to discuss it like we have been, like civilized people, again like we have been, thank you all for doing that. I really appreciate you all being mindful of what you say and not getting the thread locked:huggy:

Yes she will regret it. I think sometimes that she saw him being the father he was and she decided she actually wanted that and she wanted him to be the father of her other children. I don't know, but I think that might have played a factor in her wanting to get back with him.

LMP was having slip ups??? OMG!!!

LMP has plenty of regrets. I bet she's got one serious guilt trip.

:lmao: I'm sorry were you being serious or were you being sarcastic in that first post. I'm too tired to know :lol:

I believe she has been on one since you know. I really wouldn't want to be in her shoes at the moment I'll tell you that much.

:lmao: I'm sorry were you being serious or were you being sarcastic in that first post. I'm too tired to know :lol:

I believe she has been on one since you know. I really wouldn't want to be in her shoes at the moment I'll tell you that much.
I wasnt' being sarcastic...I was responding to another post. I'm a little tired.

Oh OK. Sorry. I'm tired too so don't feel bad:lol:
I've been trying to get myself off the computer for over an hour now but it's too hard.
I know what you mean...I've been trying to get off of my comp for 2 hours and I'm still on! I'm addicted lol!

Last edited:
I know what you mean...I've been trying to get off of my comp for 2 hours and I'm still on! I'm addicted lol!

:lmao: This forum is too addicting!
I posted my good byes for the night in the macro thread like I don't know how many hours ago and look at me...still here. :doh:
So I'll say it here so I have to go.:laugh:
Goodnight/ good morning to you all :waving::huggy:

:lmao: This forum is too addicting!
I posted my good byes for the night in the macro thread like I don't know how many hours ago and look at me...still here. :doh:
So I'll say it here so I have to go.:laugh:
Goodnight/ good morning to you all :waving::huggy:
Goodnite/Good morning! Enjoyed the convo!

Yes! This topic is addictive too!

Yes it is!!
:laugh: I have to check to see whats new every time I come on. Or anytime the macro thread is lagging.

OK for the last time ...can't say tonight because it's 12:34 am BUT :lol:
Goodnight/good morning to you all! ... hopefully I'll be going to bed now. Though I don't want to :cry:
It was nice talking to you too forevernmyheart. It was nice talking to all of you! :D

lisa marie presley turned unattractive and stopped making an effort to look good after she divorced michael. i can understand her being pregnant but she proved that she wasnt good enough for him, lookwise. i hated that oprah interview because she later proved that she wasnt good enough for him in every way possible after filming that and saying all of those things. 'holy mother of god' how could mike have married that rat lookerlike.

i dont think her and mike had anything in common, does she even support any charities?

lisa marie presley turned unattractive and stopped making an effort to look good after she divorced michael. i can understand her being pregnant but she proved that she wasnt good enough for him, lookwise. i hated that oprah interview because she later proved that she wasnt good enough for him in every way possible after filming that and saying all of those things. 'holy mother of god' how could mike have married that rat lookerlike.

i dont think her and mike had anything in common, does she even support any charities?

I understand being angry at LMP but please let's not have any name calling OK. I know we want to call her every name in the book and degrade her but Michael wouldn't have wanted that. So please let's be nice, or try to be :lol:

She did make me even angrier when I saw that interview. I got sick to my stomach when watching her Oprah and her mother speak. I won't say what I was thinking because it's rude but it was just obnoxious. The way they were laughing at Michael's expense when LM was the one who went and begged Michael for him to take her back:doh:

I understand being angry at LMP but please let's not have any name calling OK. I know we want to call her every name in the book and degrade her but Michael wouldn't have wanted that. So please let's be nice, or try to be :lol:

She did make me even angrier when I saw that interview. I got sick to my stomach when watching her Oprah and her mother speak. I won't say what I was thinking because it's rude but it was just obnoxious. The way they were laughing at Michael's expense when LM was the one who went and begged Michael for him to take her back:doh:
Hi, Thank Goodness that Michael and his family didn't retaliate with very nasty words to the media after Lisa and her mom's rudeness on Oprah. If they were rude and mean-sprited like Lisa is, it could've been very bad feelings toward her even up to now. But, classy as they are MJ and the family forgave Lisa. It's rumored she and MJ were at a family celebration together...IDK if it's true but, after all she did to MJ--what accepting people they are of Lisa. She and Janet are still friends.

Last edited:
Hi, Thank Goodness that Michael and his family didn't retaliate with very nasty words to the media after Lisa and her mom's rudeness on Oprah. If they were rude and mean-sprited like Lisa is, it could've been very bad feelings toward her even up to now. But, classy as they are MJ and the family forgave Lisa. It's rumored she and MJ were at a family celebration together...IDK if it's true but, after all she did to MJ--what accepting people they are of Lisa. She and Janet are still friends.

If Michael and Lisa did become friends later on than I know they settled some of their differences and I know that she must have apologized or done something to the extent. If she apologized to him and he forgave her than I'll try to do the same. I hear two stories though so I'm confused. I hear they "made up" and became friends again but than I hear that even in the last few years she was still trash talking and now that she can't take it back she regrets it.

Off topic: Can anyone in here help me photoshop something?

Last edited:
I don't like her. Never have. I think her regrets are a little too late. I don't know what contact they had with each other over the years but I know what she did. In her interviews with Diane Sawyer and Oprah and whoever she bashed him, made him look bad, and acted embarassed that she was even with him. She did it during a bad time when he needed support from people. If Michael didn't die I doubt she would be saying how much she loved him and all that. She joined in the bashing because she didn't want to look bad. Now she is all loving because that is what everyone is doing now. Michael never said anything bad about her and she should had some respect.

I don't like her. Never have. I think her regrets are a little too late. I don't know what contact they had with each other over the years but I know what she did. In her interviews with Diane Sawyer and Oprah and whoever she bashed him, made him look bad, and acted embarassed that she was even with him. She did it during a bad time when he needed support from people. If Michael didn't die I doubt she would be saying how much she loved him and all that. She joined in the bashing because she didn't want to look bad. Now she is all loving because that is what everyone is doing now. Michael never said anything bad about her and she should had some respect.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

:clapping:

I wonder if she ever heard Michael talking about their marriage. When Michael's so called friend played those tapes for the whole world to hear. If she heard him talking about how he was hurt and how she actually wanted to come back to him, how does she feel now? He didn't bash her on national television but he was heard talking about their marriage, something he never did, and it was heard basically by millions.

I agree with the pov's. I'm very skeptical of LMP. She contradicts herself, she's not credible. If there was any respect/love for MJ and his family she would've never bashed him to the press. The Jackson family is very forgiving, but as for me, well, I'm not there yet when it comes to LMP.

I wonder if she ever heard Michael talking about their marriage. When Michael's so called friend played those tapes for the whole world to hear. If she heard him talking about how he was hurt and how she actually wanted to come back to him, how does she feel now? He didn't bash her on national television but he was heard talking about their marriage, something he never did, and it was heard basically by millions.
Yes, I agree. LMP is GUILTY. She's trying to make herself look good to the media. Now MJ is dead, she's trying to portray herself as the well- meaning, niave young wife that tried to save MJ from his troubles and she just got caught up with his issues and eccentric lifestyle and she had to get out for her own well-being. Yeh, right, I don't believe that.

Last edited:
I am reading Michael's book moonwalk right now and it was obvious then in 1988 he wanted to find the right person and have kids. He said it again in 93 Oprah interview. Lisa should never have promised him kids before they got married. I don't think he would have married her if she really didn't want anymore kids (she already had 2).

I don't believe she was naive or anything like that. She was a trouble maker growing up and her mom got her into scientology and she married Michael like 2 days after her divorce from her first husband. She was probably the closest that most people got to Michael and she acted ashamed that she was with him after the divorce. They weren't the first celebrity couple to get divorced but if she really loved him she didn't have to act or say what she did. She acted like she was brainwashed or something. Whatever she says now makes no difference. I don't agree with people who said she was the one for him. If she was then she would have stayed or at least try. She didn't even want to live in Neverland either. She wanted to stay in her LA home most of the time. I don't know what all happened but the marriage wasn't going to work for many reasons.

People like Elizabeth Taylor, Liza and so on who always stood up for him and believed him and didn't care what people thought of them really loved him. If she really loved him then she wouldn't have acted ashamed and embarassed of her marriage to him. Whatever happened or went wrong she didn't have to add her insults to everyone elses. The media and people were horrible to him and she helped them when Michael was the one who needed support and help.

I am reading Michael's book moonwalk right now and it was obvious then in 1988 he wanted to find the right person and have kids. He said it again in 93 Oprah interview. Lisa should never have promised him kids before they got married. I don't think he would have married her if she really didn't want anymore kids (she already had 2).

I don't believe she was naive or anything like that. She was a trouble maker growing up and her mom got her into scientology and she married Michael like 2 days after her divorce from her first husband. She was probably the closest that most people got to Michael and she acted ashamed that she was with him after the divorce. They weren't the first celebrity couple to get divorced but if she really loved him she didn't have to act or say what she did. She acted like she was brainwashed or something. Whatever she says now makes no difference. I don't agree with people who said she was the one for him. If she was then she would have stayed or at least try. She didn't even want to live in Neverland either. She wanted to stay in her LA home most of the time. I don't know what all happened but the marriage wasn't going to work for many reasons.

People like Elizabeth Taylor, Liza and so on who always stood up for him and believed him and didn't care what people thought of them really loved him. If she really loved him then she wouldn't have acted ashamed and embarassed of her marriage to him. Whatever happened or went wrong she didn't have to add her insults to everyone elses. The media and people were horrible to him and she helped them when Michael was the one who needed support and help.

:clapping:
Very good points!
She wasn't naive, that's for sure.

No she wasn't. I don't believe anything she says now. If Michael was alive she wouldn't be saying these things. I just feel it deep down and I don't even know her. If she was kind or at least respectful in how she talked about him after the divorce then maybe I can see how she feels bad but I don't. Michael didn't abuse her or cheat on her or anything like that. Anytime she was talking to someone and they joked about Michael or whatever she would join in. Then she says she loved him. That's a funny way to show it.

No she wasn't. I don't believe anything she says now. If Michael was alive she wouldn't be saying these things. I just feel it deep down and I don't even know her. If she was kind or at least respectful in how she talked about him after the divorce then maybe I can see how she feels bad but I don't. Michael didn't abuse her or cheat on her or anything like that. Anytime she was talking to someone and they joked about Michael or whatever she would join in. Then she says she loved him. That's a funny way to show it.

Exactly. Some say he was deceitful the way he told LM that Debbie would have his children and how soon after the two got divorced Debbie was pregnant. Honestly, LM knew Michael wanted children and she didn't give them to him. He didn't cheat on her but he let it be known that he wanted children and even if he didn't love Debbie Rowe like that he took her up on her offer. LMP was mad about it but heck she didn't want to have anymore children and she knew how badly he wanted children so yeah she might have felt like it was a slap in the face but what she did to Michael was just as bad, no actually worse.

Exactly. Some say he was deceitful the way he told LM that Debbie would have his children and how soon after the two got divorced Debbie was pregnant. Honestly, LM knew Michael wanted children and she didn't give them to him. He didn't cheat on her but he let it be known that he wanted children and even if he didn't love Debbie Rowe like that he took her up on her offer. LMP was mad about it but heck she didn't want to have anymore children and she knew how badly he wanted children so yeah she might have felt like it was a slap in the face but what she did to Michael was just as bad, no actually worse.

I don't get how Lisa thought how the marriage could work if they had no kids when Michael wanted that so badly. I think a big reason he married her was her promise to have kids right away. As much as I don't like Debbie, she never acted ashamed or embarassed with her time with Michael. I love Michael but the marriage was rushed. They were not on the same page when it came to what they wanted. He can't make her have kids but she can't expect him to live the rest of his life not having the chance to be a dad. I am glad he had the chance because his kids were the best things in his life.

I believe, LMP & MJ never had a real marriage. The basis of the relationship was not very solid. MJ and Lisa didn't have honest communication, and they didn't want the same things. If it's true they were living in seperate houses, that means they were not living as a real family as a married couple. And, MJ was in agreement with the arrangement becuz of his desperation to have children and be a father. Lisa simply wanted a musical career backed by the greatest entertainer in the world, her husband, MJ. But, as for bringing children into his lifesyle, she had no intentions of doing that, and if the marriage ended, she didn't want her children in the middle of a court custody battle against MJ. When she wanted to leave the marriage she could be free to do so with no children to be concerned about.

Last edited:
I believe, LMP & MJ never had a real marriage. The basis of the relationship was not very solid. MJ and Lisa didn't have honest communication, and they didn't want the same things. If it's true they were living in seperate houses, that means they were not living as a real family as a married couple. And, MJ was in agreement with the arrangement becuz of his desperation to have children and be a father. Lisa simply wanted a musical career backed by the greatest entertainer in the world, her husband, MJ. But, as for bringing children into his lifesyle, she had no intentions of doing that, if the marriage ended, she didn't want her children in the middle of a court custody battle against MJ. And, if and when she wanted to leave the marriage she could be free to do so without his children to be concerned about.

It just makes me :boohoo:eek:ver what Michael had to go through. He wanted children so badly, he wanted to have a family so badly but no one would do it for him without having other intentions. I don't dislike Debbie Rowe at all because even though she knew Michael didn't love her like that, she still gave him children and she was a friend to him. I don't really know why they ended on such a bad note, maybe it was that day at court when she asked for the money I dunno. I know plenty of us just dream about giving Michael children but I don't want to say we'd jump right in there because again we're talking for real and we'd have to get to know him more than be able to just jump in and do something like that.
Than again I know a lot of us would have done anything for Michael.

It just makes me :boohoo:eek:ver what Michael had to go through. He wanted children so badly, he wanted to have a family so badly but no one would do it for him without having other intentions. I don't dislike Debbie Rowe at all because even though she knew Michael didn't love her like that, she still gave him children and she was a friend to him. I don't really know why they ended on such a bad note, maybe it was that day at court when she asked for the money I dunno. I know plenty of us just dream about giving Michael children but I don't want to say we'd jump right in there because again we're talking for real and we'd have to get to know him more than be able to just jump in and do something like that.
Than again I know a lot of us would have done anything for Michael.
MJ was extremely desperate for children. He stated how he would hold dolls he wanted to be a father so badly. I'm very sad becuz MJ never found that real marital relationship that he desired. I think it's very sad LMP lied, broke his heart, and he got involved with DR. Yes, she gave him the children, but she didn't want to be a part of their lives. She did it not just to make MJ happy, but for the money. Too bad MJ didn't meet one of us- We would've been there for him! Simply becuz we LOVE him and have no hidden agenda!

I believe, LMP & MJ never had a real marriage. The basis of the relationship was not very solid. MJ and Lisa didn't have honest communication, and they didn't want the same things. If it's true they were living in seperate houses, that means they were not living as a real family as a married couple. And, MJ was in agreement with the arrangement becuz of his desperation to have children and be a father. Lisa simply wanted a musical career backed by the greatest entertainer in the world, her husband, MJ. But, as for bringing children into his lifesyle, she had no intentions of doing that, and if the marriage ended, she didn't want her children in the middle of a court custody battle against MJ. When she wanted to leave the marriage she could be free to do so with no children to be concerned about.

That's how I look at too. The whole thing was rushed. I don't think it was really thought out but was a good idea to them at the time.

real Talk.....after she went in on MJ on her myspace Blog I lost all respect never cared for lisa but damn she went in on him it wasn't the time for that you feel me a lot people still hurt over that move it prove her love for Mike was bitter sweet

real Talk.....after she went in on MJ on her myspace Blog I lost all respect never cared for lisa but damn she went in on him it wasn't the time for that you feel me a lot people still hurt over that move it prove her love for Mike was bitter sweet
I never thought LMP loved MJ. The very first time the news hit the media and I saw them together, walking and holding hands, I felt she wasn't real. Looking at her eyes just gives chills down my spine and she has this fake smile for the cameras. On the Diane Sawyer interview she was not specific about her feelings for MJ. How can you be so in love and not know specifically why you love your significant other? But she had no problem bad-mouthing him to the press when the marriage went sour and her manipulations backfired. She was rude, mean-spirited and bitter. Now that MJ's dead,it's another publicity stunt with her. She's trying not to bad mouth him but portray him as a man in much trouble that she loved but he was living a life too eccentric and she was victimized by her niavete. What she needs to do is stop talking about MJ, move on with her life, and heal from her guilty conscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back