Love Never Felt So Good - share your thoughts

What an odd choice for a first single. Catering to the Thriller loving masses? I always thought this song was sort of bland and boring. I would have loved to start this album with a big, energetic song, not an unfinished ballad...

Wouldn't the single be a separate purchase from the album? And since when does iTunes unlock songs on pre-ordered albums based on single releases? Especially when the rest of the tracklist hasn't even been revealed yet. It doesn't make sense.

Songs aren't always made available as separate singles on iTunes.

And iTunes unlocks songs quite often for pre-ordered albums. Yes, based on singles releases.

I see no reason to label this user a 'liar'. Hopefully some more people can corroborate this story...

Ok, it just seems counter-intuitive from the record label's business perspective -- a single and an album are two different purchases and their sales numbers effect different charts. I can see them opening up the album songs for individual purchase at some point after the album has been released (which I think is common practice for iTunes) but as a record label you want a first single -- the one that is released *before* the album -- to sell as much as possible. It doesn't make sense to me to just "give" the first single to pre-order customers.

Edit: If the screenshot is legitimate (of which I'm still very doubtful) I can't imagine it being anything else than a BIG mistake on iTunes Russia's side, seeing how it's a day before the intended release date and it didn't happen in any other regions.

Last edited:
Ok, it just seems counter-intuitive from the record label's business perspective -- a single and an album are two different purchases and their sales numbers effect different charts. I can see them opening up the album songs for individual purchase at some point after the album has been released (which I think is common practice for iTunes) but as a record label you want a first single -- the one that is released *before* the album -- to sell as much as possible. It doesn't make sense to me to just "give" the first single to pre-order customers.

Are you talking about people buying it twice? Once for the single even though they have it pre-ordered through the album, and then again charged for it when the album becomes available a few days later?

We in Russia can download and listen to it already, but only if you have pre-ordered the full album, you can not buy just one track.

I'm sure it somehow can track your origin and location and will still not open the track for you. Maybe this is done by iTunes by mistake, I don't understand why they allow it for download a day before the rest of the world.

PS: the track is BRILLIANT! And very very surprising :)

It hasn't been released anywhere yet.

It is fake Everybody...The dude is lying (until proven otherwise)..IF he speaks the truth Where is the playback time ??

Edit: If the screenshot is legitimate (of which I'm still very doubtful) I can't imagine it being anything else than a BIG mistake on iTunes Russia's side, seeing how it's a day before the intended release date and it didn't happen in any other regions.

So you think madmijack is lying when he says he has gotten the song?

madmijack - what is the length of the song? How does it start - how does it end?

madmijack - give more details please!!

It is still not available in Denmark... :(

maybe it WAS available for dl for few minutes, but now it is not. Russian fans, who pre-ordered album confirmed that it is not available now.

From the main discussion thread. Either a hoax or a technical glitch.

Would it be logical to assume Sony would make a song available for download in Russia when they have scheduled an airplay world premiere within the next 24 hours?
Just a thought.

It is fake Everybody...The dude is lying (until proven otherwise)..IF he speaks the truth Where is the playback time ??

Here is another screen:

2z824pu.jpg

As you can see, the song is supposed to be previewed, however this thing doesn't work.

I don't know why the playback time is not indicated in iTunes, maybe because it is a technical issue that the song really been unlocked.

Me and some other fans from Russia with Russian iTunes accounts who made pre-order of this album, see it.

An interesting thing is that this song is only seen in Deluxe version, in the Standard version it is still locked.

Would it be logical to assume Sony would make a song available for download in Russia when they have scheduled an airplay world premiere within the next 24 hours?
Just a thought.

The previews and airplays on Russian radios is scheduled for next week, not even tomorrow, May 1st.

An interesting thing is that this song is only seen in Deluxe version, in the Standard version it is still locked.

-- My friend says it is because we all have pre-ordered the Deluxe version and it is only seen for those who pre-ordered XSCAPE from iTunes Russia, you may not see it if you just switch the account to Russia.

Are you talking about people buying it twice? Once for the single even though they have it pre-ordered through the album, and then again charged for it when the album becomes available a few days later?
If I remember correctly, that's what I did with Hold My Hand and Michael. And I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered that album as well, and I don't remember HMH being unlocked on the album when the single was released. Things might have changed since then but, yes, form a business perspective I would definitely not be surprised if a record label made the pre-release single a separate purchase from the album and not unlock the song in question until the album's own release date.

So you think madmijack is lying when he says he has gotten the song?
I don't know. I'm just being cautious. No one has been able to verify his claims on this actually having happened, and people have done stranger things for attention.

-- My friend says it is because we all have pre-ordered the Deluxe version and it is only seen for those who pre-ordered XSCAPE from iTunes Russia, you may not see it if you just switch the account to Russia.

Prove you have it by uploading it to Youtube or another site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. I'm just being cautious. No one has been able to verify his claims on this actually having happened, and people have done stranger things for attention.

Not, his - heres ) I'm a girl )))

I've only shared something what other Russian fans are talking about and already owning, what's so wrong about it? Believing or not - it's up to you )) Everybody will hear the song in less than a day and the issue will be solved )))

"The ghost of jealousy, a sucking ghost of jealousy" )))

Prove you have it by uploading it to Youtube or another site. Otherwise for all we know you are nothing but a liar.
Yes, leak the much-anticipated and hyped pre-launch single for the new Michael Jackson album to YouTube... Great idea.

Dilan;3991832 said:
Prove you have it by uploading it to Youtube or another site. Otherwise for all we know you are nothing but a liar.

If I had to “prove” anything I would still not upload the song to Youtube … Just NO!

And hope Madmijack will not.

madmijack tell us about the song. What is the length? How are the vocals?

We don't know if you are "faking faking the news".

So did you actually hear/download the song? You said it was brilliant and very surprising?! Give us more info.

Do you really think YouTube would appreciate it? Or even MJJC? Even in "2000 Watts" forum? I don't think so.

Why people are so nervous and jealous now? WHY? You think it's not fair if someone's hearing new stuff earlier than others? What about the listening parties all over the world held more than a month before the release? C'mon, people, respect each other! L.O.V.E. is important. Period.

I've only shared something what other Russian fans are talking about and already owning, what's so wrong about it? Believing or not - it's up to you )) Everybody will hear the song in less than a day and the issue will be solved )))

DON'T LEAK THE SONG!!!!! And tell that to other Russian fans!

Yes, leak the much-anticipated and hyped pre-launch single for the new Michael Jackson album to YouTube... Great idea.

Yes it is because the leak will hardly make difference to the way larger audience of the genereal public that won't even know it exists in the next few hours. The only harm it can do is lose the surpise fo the hardcore fans but they don't have to listen to it. It's not leven logical you would have the single first. Stop trying to create fake hyseria, you won't upload it because you don't have it.

madmijack tell us about the song. What is the length? How are the vocals?

We don't know if you are "faking faking the news".

Yes, share the metadata. I.e. song length, megabyte of the file, and the properties of the file.
THAT can you share without getting sued or doing anything illegal.

That'll take you 30 seconds and doesn't require you to upload anything.

OTHERWISE IT PROVES YOU ARE LYING. FACT.

Sorry for the gender-mixup. Not sure what those brackets are supposed to be, or what you're implying with that last line, but as I said -- I'm just being cautious. The internet is a place rife with misinformation and people seeking attention... Your last few posts have made your claims seem a bit more genuine, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

If you've heard the song -- congratulations :) you're one of a lucky few. Please don't leak it online, as some people are suggesting.

BUT - if you really have the song at least you could reveal the length of the song ??!!

Do you really think YouTube would appreciate it? Or even MJJC? Even in "2000 Watts" forum? I don't think so.

Why people are so nervous and jealous now? WHY? You think it's not fair if someone's hearing new stuff earlier than others? What about the listening parties all over the world held more than a month before the release? C'mon, people, respect each other! L.O.V.E. is important. Period.

It isn't logical that you would have the single first. If you have it prove it, otherwise why would you bother making claims which you cannot back up? At least give us a 5 second snippet.

It isn't logical that you would have the single first. If you have it prove it, otherwise why would you bother making claims which you cannot back up? At least give us a 5 second snippet.

Or just some basic informations about the song. Length, at which second does MJ begin to sing? The more info the better!

Back