Love Never Felt So Good - share your thoughts

It isn't logical that you would have the single first. If you have it prove it, otherwise why would you bother making claims which you cannot back up? At least give us a 5 second snippet.

Seriously what does it matter!? If she's heard it, lucky her, if she leaks it you will all jump on her and troll her to death! If she refuses you call liar..... so really, just drop it and move on.

No one has the file if he/she doesn't share the metadata.
I.e. song length, megabyte of the file, and the properties of the file.
THAT can you share without getting sued or doing anything illegal.

That'll take you 30 seconds and doesn't require you to upload anything.

OTHERWISE IT PROVES YOU ARE LYING. FACT.

Seriously what does it matter!? If she's heard it, lucky her, if she leaks it you will all jump on her and troll her to death! If she refuses you call liar..... so really, just drop it and move on.

Why on earth would I 'jump' and 'Troll' on her if she leaks it? If she refuses to that or at least upload a snippet yes I will call her a liar because that's what she is currently with no evidence for her claim.

Lol the troll has failed herself and all the others at soundcloud where they mate and hatch.

Guys, it's not the first time this troll is doing this.

Stop giving him/her attention!

I'm surprised (in fact I'm NOT!) that a lot of you are advocating piracy EVEN IF YOU INTEND TO BUY THE ALBUM! These kind of "mistakes" or "Slip ups" have happened in the past.

How would any of you feel if you were one of the lucky ones who could hear it already and people were calling you a fake & a liar?! Shame on you!

Do you really think YouTube would appreciate it? Or even MJJC? Even in "2000 Watts" forum? I don't think so.

Why people are so nervous and jealous now? WHY? You think it's not fair if someone's hearing new stuff earlier than others? What about the listening parties all over the world held more than a month before the release? C'mon, people, respect each other! L.O.V.E. is important. Period.

But can you at least give us some basic info: length, for example?

Honestly, I’m looking through some Russian MJ forums and see nothing about the song being heard… I would expect more discussion. There’s just nothing. Or maybe I’m on wrong forums. Madmijack, PM the link of the forum where there’s a discussion please!!!

Last edited:
I told myself I wouldn't make a comment and now I have to chime in..

1. Why are people so obsessed if someone heard a song that we are going to hear tomorrow?

2. This bulling and pressuring someone to upload a "song" just to PROVE if they have it is so out of hand.

We are going to get the chance to hear it very soon so why act like children fighting over a toy?
If she has the song then cool beans and if not then still COOL.

Stop the crazyness!
;)

Why would they use LNFSG as first single when they have killer tracks like STTR :eek:
I dont get it. OMG
Anyway, im not happy with this choice, but lets see how the song will be before judging :S

Why would they use LNFSG as first single when they have killer tracks like STTR :eek:
I dont get it. OMG
Anyway, im not happy with this choice, but lets see how the song will be before judging :S

That's my biggest fear.
I can imagine that people would think, that the rest of the album is exactly weak as the single.
But, i haven't heard the new version yet, so........maybe it is a great song.

Ok first of all, it seems like people are judging LNFSG on the demo which was a rough demo just using a piano. Nowhere near finished.

Secondly, the reason it is being chosen as the first single as far as I can tell is because this throwback to a late 70's and early 80's disco sound is big right now with Pharrel, Daft Punk, Robin Thicke and Bruno Mars having great success with that kind of sound and it's been much talked about. On top of that, a lot of it has been compared to Michael's early stuff from Off The Wall. So what better single to lead the album than a funky, disco-esque Michael Jackson track which people have been dying to hear?

Where is the logic in judging it on the rough demo we have all had online for years? So far it has received great reviews and that alone should be a good enough reason for it to be the lead single.

If I remember correctly, that's what I did with Hold My Hand and Michael. And I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered that album as well, and I don't remember HMH being unlocked on the album when the single was released. Things might have changed since then but, yes, form a business perspective I would definitely not be surprised if a record label made the pre-release single a separate purchase from the album and not unlock the song in question until the album's own release date.

I don't know. I'm just being cautious. No one has been able to verify his claims on this actually having happened, and people have done stranger things for attention.

I don't buy much from iTunes in terms of albums - in fact none, except old collections that I can't get physically. But I'm sure others can provide examples here, and I'm sure with one of the last few John Mayer albums, the radio-playing single was charged to me as and when it became available, with the remainder of the album cost following thereafter, as per its release date.

Ok first of all, it seems like people are judging LNFSG on the demo which was a rough demo just using a piano. Nowhere near finished.

Secondly, the reason it is being chosen as the first single as far as I can tell is because this throwback to a late 70's and early 80's disco sound is big right now with Pharrel, Daft Punk, Robin Thicke and Bruno Mars having great success with that kind of sound and it's been much talked about. On top of that, a lot of it has been compared to Michael's early stuff from Off The Wall. So what better single to lead the album than a funky, disco-esque Michael Jackson track which people have been dying to hear?

Where is the logic in judging it on the rough demo we have all had online for years? So far it has received great reviews and that alone should be a good enough reason for it to be the lead single.

That "rough demo" is being released with new instrumentation. Vocals are the SAME.

I'm going to wait until I hear it for myself then decide if I like it or not even then it's only one of eight songs

That "rough demo" is being released with new instrumentation. Vocals are the SAME.

Where was this confirmed?

Also, it is a rough demo because of the instrumentation. The vocals are fine and the vision for the song is clear from the demo.

Where was this confirmed? It's possible a later version was recorded, it's not the kind of thing they talk about officially so we won't really know until we hear it.

Also, it is a rough demo because of the instrumentation. The vocals are fine and the vision for the song is clear from the demo.

L.A. Reid said it. Also it is the version McClain worked on in 2010 for MICHAEL album.

Compare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4NL9nv0Vr8

The song is wonderfull, it has a great melody with good instrumental part including some piano, which reminds me of Thriller days. It is as different from the demo leaked as if you compare "What About Us" with "Earth Song", I mean the vocal part, because LNFSG demo has got almost no music, I mean the instrumental part. For me it's the best I've heard "new" from Michael in last 3 years! It is really fresh, I hope the masses would take it and love it, not only MJ fans, but we yet don't know Estate's plans for this single - how much radio plays, video etc.

Once again, friends, if somebody still didn't hear my point:

Why people are so nervous and jealous now? WHY? You think it's not fair if someone's hearing new stuff earlier than others? What about the listening parties all over the world held more than a month before the release? C'mon, people, respect each other! L.O.V.E. is important. Period.

The song is wonderfull, it has a great melody with good instrumental part including some piano, which reminds me of Thriller days. It is as different from the demo leaked as if you compare "What About Us" with "Earth Song", I mean the vocal part, because LNFSG demo has got almost no music, I mean the instrumental part. For me it's the best I've heard "new" from Michael in last 3 years! It is really fresh, I hope the masses would take it and love it, not only MJ fans, but we yet don't know Estate's plans for this single - how much radio plays, video etc.

Once again, friends, if somebody still didn't hear my point:

Length?

I still think it will be fine, I can see it sounding great and I'm looking forward to it most out of all the songs on the album.

It will be great when people start googling the lyrics and find out they don't have much sense and MJ's mumbling.

If MJ had recorded the lyrics Johnny is singing THEN the song would be great and a potential hit.

OnirMJ;3991897 said:
It will be great when people start googling the lyrics and find out they don't have much sense and MJ's mumbling.

If MJ had recorded the lyrics Johnny is singing THEN the song would be great and a potential hit.

Yeah, because only songs with great and deep lyrics have hit potential these days and people listen to dance music for the lyrics. Like Happy or Get Lucky...

I'd be more concerned about the unfinished lyrics if the subject would be something deeper but it's just a cliché love song lyrically that people would be fully able to enjoy even without full lyrics.

Yeah, because only songs with great and deep lyrics have hit potential these days and people listen to dance music for the lyrics. Like Happy or Get Lucky...

It's not about greatness or depth. It's about state of completion.

It's not about greatness or depth. It's about state of completion.

You can still buy Johnny Mathis' version and listen to that instead of Michael's if you feel it's better just because it's more complete lyrically.

You can still buy Johnny Mathis' version and listen to that instead of Michael's if you feel it's better just because it's more complete lyrically.

No. because I'm not a Johnny Mathis fan, I'm Michael Jackson's fan.

And his version is not better, it's just lyrically completed.

The mumbling isn't all that noticeable, I mean MJ's lyrics are usually hard to decipher anyway LOL.

Back