Love Never Felt So Good - share your thoughts

resize

The mumbling isn't all that noticeable, I mean MJ's lyrics are usually hard to decipher anyway LOL.

At first it's not. That's why I said that a lot of people will google search for lyrics and find out that the lyrics that he sings don't make much sense. And if they compare it with the released Johnny Mathis version they will see that it is an unfinished song.

The song is wonderfull, it has a great melody with good instrumental part including some piano, which reminds me of Thriller days. It is as different from the demo leaked as if you compare "What About Us" with "Earth Song", I mean the vocal part, because LNFSG demo has got almost no music, I mean the instrumental part. For me it's the best I've heard "new" from Michael in last 3 years! It is really fresh, I hope the masses would take it and love it, not only MJ fans, but we yet don't know Estate's plans for this single - how much radio plays, video etc.

Once again, friends, if somebody still didn't hear my point:

Why people are so nervous and jealous now? WHY? You think it's not fair if someone's hearing new stuff earlier than others? What about the listening parties all over the world held more than a month before the release? C'mon, people, respect each other! L.O.V.E. is important. Period.

Why do you keep ignoring the simple question of how long(duration of) the song is?

Listen, its pretty simple. Upload a video to YouTube of you signing into your iTunes account and record where it shows the song has been 'unlocked' for those who purchased the album.

The song was not released anywhere. It would have leaked by now if it was released.

Why do you keep ignoring the simple question of how long(duration of) the song is?

Listen, its pretty simple. Upload a video to YouTube of you signing into your iTunes account and record where it shows the song has been 'unlocked' for those who purchased the album.

He has nothing to prove to you. Wait it out, the release is around the corner.

He has nothing to prove to you. Wait it out, the release is around the corner.

No he/she doesn't but like the rest of us, she/he is not above being questioned or above reproach. If being lied to by somebody who's just trying to feel superior to others over some alleged privilege they claim they've received is no big deal to you, then skip me.

I cannot say one way or another if this person is lying, which is why I offered a suggestion that could settle the debate on both sides, once and for all.

You do you, and I'll do me.

giphy.gif

No he/she doesn't but like the rest of us, she/he is not above being questioned or above reproach. If being lied to by somebody who's just trying to feel superior to others over some alleged privilege they claim they've received is no big deal to you, then skip me.

I cannot say one way or another if this person is lying, which is why I offered a suggestion that could settle the debate on both sides, once and for all.

You do you, and I'll do me.

giphy.gif

Let it go guys, it's just a song! Don't fight about it! I am glad for the Russian people that they're able to listen to the track already! Awesome guys!

No one is asking for a leak, just some info like the length. Is it much longer than the demo?

All I'm going to say to those who are unhappy that the song is vocally incomplete is this:

Go listen to Tabloid Junkie. Without looking at the lyrics, I can bet you have no clue whatsoever about what Michael is singing in either verse or the bridge. Compare that to Love Never Felt So Good, where you can understand a significant amount of what he's saying through the whole song.

All I'm going to say to those who are unhappy that the song is vocally complete is this:

Go listen to Tabloid Junkie. I have no idea whatsoever Michael is singing in either verses or in the bridge, yet that song was properly released.

Totally different situation. LNFSG has it's lyrics but MJ is not singing them because this was just a Demo (a song recorded for reference rather than release). Also on Tabloid Junkie he actually sings the lyrics he wrote and wanted to sing. It doesn't matter if you could understand it or not.

Then he shouldn't be mad about being called a liar.

Ok now, let's move on! We should appreciate these precious moments! Moments of anticipation and surprises! We're supposed to be one big family!

I can't understand why all forums on the internet is filled with trolls that feeds the threads with false info.
ThePiratebay, Youtube and at many other places you can find "leaks" and "unreleased" tracks/albums from many different artists.... Mislabled tracks, home made remixes etc.
Why!!!!???? They want their 2 mins of fame????

I believe that ALL of them are liars and imbeciles if they claim they have stuff and won't even publish meta data such as song length or megabyte of the file.

It's simple, no one has the song yet. Don't believe anything if they can't even give some information about it.

I can't understand why all forums on the internet is filled with trolls that feeds the threads with false info.
ThePiratebay, Youtube and at many other places you can find "leaks" and "unreleased" tracks/albums from many different artists.... Mislabled tracks, home made remixes etc.
Why!!!!???? They want their 2 mins of fame????

I believe that ALL of them are liars and imbeciles if they claim they have stuff and won't even publish meta data such as song length or megabyte of the file.

thismj_zps8f2e83c5.png

The benefit of the doubt is removed when simple questions can't be met with simple answers AND there's no other source to substantiate the claim. Why is it that other Russian fans were not given the same access as this person claims was given to them?

Are we to believe that iTunes and the MJ estate just decided to grant this access exclusively to this random individual?

And on top of that, we're supposed to tolerate the insult of being accused of jealousy just because we question the validity?

Oh...okay then.
jermoobs_zps77a33da1.jpg

He is a liar and the screen shot is fake. I confirmed via email with iTunes that its not available.

Unfortunately.... I am a news junkie.. I want everything first and can't w8 'til it's available for the common man.... So I search and search.... Therefor do I really dislike the trolls...

Totally different situation. LNFSG has it's lyrics but MJ is not singing them because this was just a Demo (a song recorded for reference rather than release). Also on Tabloid Junkie he actually sings the lyrics he wrote and wanted to sing. It doesn't matter if you could understand it or not.

It's actually the same situation. When you get down to it, you can't understand what he's trying to say in Tabloid Junkie, regardless of whether he was actually singing something. Conversely, you can understand most of what he's trying to say in Love Never Felt So Good. In that regard, you can actually list Tabloid Junkie as a demo recording. All of his songs are clear with their lyrics, and that one isn't. So complaining about the release of a song in which you can't understand what Michael is saying is shot down at this point, as he did it himself.

Moreover, the release of it as a debut single is still perfect. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: a lead single never fully represents the strength of the material on the album. It simply garners interest, before the second single blows everyone away. Does The Girl is Mine properly represent what is on Thriller? How about You Rock My World on Invincible? Even for a better example, Suit & Tie from JT's 20/20 Experience?

No, it doesn't. As I said, it garners interest and intrigue for fans. Not to mention that, thematically and genre wise, it's a perfect choice for chart success.

I of course respect your opinion, but at this point, any disapproval of Love Never Felt So Good is nit picking. Complaining about it isn't going to change anything, especially if most of the community is fine with the idea. Look at how pumped people got when it was properly announced. And before I'm slammed for this, no, I'm not yelling at you for being negative. I'm offering other points of view to put this song in perspective for everyone.

It's actually the same situation. When you get down to it, you can't understand what he's trying to say in Tabloid Junkie, regardless of whether he was actually singing something. Conversely, you can understand most of what he's trying to say in Love Never Felt So Good. In that regard, you can actually list Tabloid Junkie as a demo recording. All of his songs are clear with their lyrics, and that one isn't. So complaining about the release of a song in which you can't understand what Michael is saying is shot down at this point, as he did it himself.

Moreover, the release of it as a debut single is still perfect. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: a lead single never fully represents the strength of the material on the album. It simply garners interest, before the second single blows everyone away. Does The Girl is Mine properly represent what is on Thriller? How about You Rock My World on Invincible? Even for a better example, Suit & Tie from JT's 20/20 Experience?

No, it doesn't. As I said, it garners interest and intrigue for fans. Not to mention that, thematically and genre wise, it's a perfect choice for chart success.

I of course respect your opinion, but at this point, any disapproval of Love Never Felt So Good is nit picking. Complaining about it isn't going to change anything, especially if most of the community is fine with the idea. Look at how pumped people got when it was properly announced. And before I'm slammed for this, no, I'm not yelling at you for being negative. I'm offering other points of view to put this song in perspective for everyone.

Let's agree to disagree about Tabloid Junkie.

You have a point with the second part. First single is not always the best song from the album but it is not the worst either (except The Girl Is Mine). Also I'm not saying "Love" is bad, but in such great collection of songs it is the worst song (as a complete song, not just the music - maybe the new music is the best on the whole album).

About current style. I don't agree with that part. Better song would chart higher than average song with current style. Also Timbaland is also very current (his JT albums were all great and all singles had decent chart positions).

My prediction is that the single won't enter Top 40. Maybe because all of the hype around the album and because it is such a great album, the song will enter the Top 40 that week when the album is released but it will drop quickly. If it enters Top 20 I will of course admit I was wrong and will be the happiest fan in the world.

At first it's not. That's why I said that a lot of people will google search for lyrics and find out that the lyrics that he sings don't make much sense. And if they compare it with the released Johnny Mathis version they will see that it is an unfinished song.

I think you're over analyzing things too much. If people love the song a little mumbling isn't going to make them stop loving it. It really is not that serious.

Honestly think Love Never Felt So Good has hit potential. That "every time I love you" line is brilliant. Can't wait for tomorrow!!

From Michael Jackson official Facebook

It’s almost here! The first #MJXSCAPE single “Love Never Felt So Good” will have its
television premiere during the
#iHeartAwards tomorrow night! Don't miss it!

10014900_10152421929401473_3649563951141905902_n.jpg

And what exactly is iheart music awards? never heard of that. google gives me a radio station? why is it then broadcasted in tv?
is that only promotion for american people?

i dont get it.

My prediction is that the single won't enter Top 40. Maybe because all of the hype around the album and because it is such a great album, the song will enter the Top 40 that week when the album is released but it will drop quickly. If it enters Top 20 I will of course admit I was wrong and will be the happiest fan in the world.

It's going to drop quickly, without a doubt. But that's just because that's life. I honestly don't give a damn about sales as much as I did; I just want this album to be good. It could be a sales disaster and I really wouldn't care, so long as the music impressed me.

And what exactly is iheart music awards? never heard of that. google gives me a radio station? why is it then broadcasted in tv?
is that only promotion for american people?

i dont get it.
It's a new American thing on NBC like the MTV Music Awards.

It's 3 hour show. I wonder when they will show it the middle or right at the end? I saw a commercial for this today.

Back