Love Never Felt So Good - share your thoughts

I am so loving both versions of this song. After such challenging and tragic events I faced in the first half of this year, God heard my cry and answered my prayers. My birthday is next week and I'm already enjoying my presents!

Looking forward to hear what the rest of the songs has to offer!

I have played this all day .....I love it so very very much :) it actually brought tears to my eyes , I'm chuffed to bits :rofl:its brilliant , I love everything about it :) Michael's beautiful voice , the music arrangement , instruments everything :) I love it :bow:

The Jackson-only version is terrific. It’s airy, sweet, funky and pretty much impossible to dislike. But the Timberlake replica surfaces all the grody feelings that came rushing in 2010 with Jackson’s first posthumous album, “Michael.” As unknowable as Jackson was, we at least knew that he was a perfectionist. Finishing his unfinished business will always be a sketchy pursuit. And decorating his music with Timberlake’s reflexive beat-boxing and deadpan commands to “DANCE” simply makes the stomach turn twice as fast.

I love it so much. I can't get the song out of my head. I have listened to it all day I guess that's why. :)

The mastering sound a bit strange... Am I the only one who thinks so?

The mastering sound a bit strange... Am I the only one who thinks so?

I felt that the YouTube videos sound a bit... weird myself. Once I downloaded the iTunes Store versions and played them they sounded better to me...

I felt that the YouTube videos sound a bit... weird myself. Once I downloaded the iTunes Store versions and played them they sounded better to me...

I was waiting to download it from iTunes to be sure... It's better then the YT version, but yet it sounds a bit strange... Modern mastering wasn't made for those tracks, I guess...

I think you'll find MJ was doing stuff like this before Pharell and Daft Punk were even born. :cheeky:

Further Pharell's song sounds like the Jackson 5 song about Happy, so who is cashing in on who?

Just listened closely to Justin Timberlake's version... The mastering is so much better there!

mijacxscape;3994740 said:
The Jackson-only version is terrific. It’s airy, sweet, funky and pretty much impossible to dislike. But the Timberlake replica surfaces all the grody feelings that came rushing in 2010 with Jackson’s first posthumous album, “Michael.” As unknowable as Jackson was, we at least knew that he was a perfectionist. Finishing his unfinished business will always be a sketchy pursuit. And decorating his music with Timberlake’s reflexive beat-boxing and deadpan commands to “DANCE” simply makes the stomach turn twice as fast.

Just wonder why they didn't go for a duet with Usher instead of JT?

I have seen people say they want to play it for their wedding. I hope it becomes a popular wedding song.

Last edited:
I love the song! I prefer the Justin one, I think.

When I hear it, for whatever reason, this particular photo of MJ comes to mind.
The smile and body posture, I can imagine him singing the song here.
/weird

tumblr_maoayy1F1A1qagmfeo1_500.jpg

Skywatcher;3994802 said:
Thought you all might appreciate this:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ajwee2f-4yk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I appreciate it until I see the helicopter..then I don´t feel good anymore..

Did you guys noticed that the solo version of LNFSG was deleted from youtube? Now only the version with Justin Timberlake is still available to watch on Michael Jackson's VEVO channel.

Did you guys noticed that the solo version of LNFSG was deleted from youtube? Now only the version with Justin Timberlake is still available to watch on Michael Jackson's VEVO channel.

Yeah, because the video was blocked almost worldwide.

Just like it happened to Thriller, years ago. They are looking into this matter.

That hurts..
Now all the Views go to the Duet with Justin!

Couldnt they clear this problem before uploading the song?

Half the time, such problems occur without their notice. As previously stated, Thriller was taken down, and no one expected it. They'll fix it.

Hopefully

MJ fans complaining on youtube that sony removes the original version because sony would prefer the duet version..

that kind of negativity which xscape doesnt need right now ;)

I can't get enough of this song, both of them!! If they choose to release it as an EP or CD single I would love to hear an extended mix, just saying... :)

First of all I have to say that both versions are great but I just love Michael&#8217;s solo &#8230; It is just so light and joyful.

Back