Love Never Felt So Good - share your thoughts

I loved it even though I also cried because I miss him so much.

I keep playing both with a huge smile on my face and tears in my eyes. The strings, finger snaps, his VOICE...those amazing Michael "hiccups." :laugh: Does he say, "Alright, that's fine" or "that's fun?" at the end? I can't make it out.

I think the JT version is awesome. He has much respect and admiration for Michael.

Last edited:
WOW ! I just saw Usher's performance. Making Michael a part of the choreography is a great idea !!!! The song's great. Nice to see Usher still showing love to Michael. I remember watching Usher moonwalk in his "My Way" music video. :)

So when was the song written and recorded? Some sources say 1980, some 1981, some 1983.

Love it I played at work followed by the demo it went down a storm

Vogel cites it being written in 1980 with Paul Anka and Kathy Wakefield in Man in the Music, page 52.

Man in the Music has numerous mistakes, to be quite frank. Vogel himself tweeted that it was recorded in 1983, and that it would be changed in the 2nd edition of his book.

Vogel cites it being written in 1980 with Paul Anka and Kathy Wakefield in Man in the Music, page 52.

Joe Vogel ?@JoeVogel1 Apr 30

@michaeltiha Thanks, Michael. It was 1983. Must have made a mistake in the book...one more correction for the 2nd ed. :)

I keep playing both with a huge smile on my face and tears in my eyes. The strings, finger snaps, his VOICE...those amazing Michael "hiccups." :laugh: Does he say, "Alright, that's fine" or "that's fun?" at the end? I can't make it out.

I think the JT version is awesome. He has much respect and admiration for Michael.

I hear it as, "Alright, that's fine,", personally.

Heard the JT and MJ version on Z103.5 , one of the most popular radio stations in Toronto, Canada. Feedback was positive.

Omg I love it, and am tearing here. It's so bitter sweet.

the solo version is well done but imo it would be much better if it wouldn't be BJesque

The version with Justin is a much better mix and sounds more complete, the irony is, Justin's version is produced by Timbaland and the solo by Mcclain who actually worked with Michael, funny how people that didn't work with Michael knew his groove better ;)

so luv the solo version....hearing MJ's vocal so heavenly, awww. But also like the remix w/ JT, just ok I guess, its more par on music these days, timbo's production is really good & catchy. Although the duet is more selling, i thinks its okay as long as it will keep the masses interested & hopefully will like other songs too.

Lets show our support guys...promote on twitter...FB etc....request on radios! keep michaeling :) Long live MJ?

They (local radio) just played the song again recently hahaha. :) Heavy rotation for sure~~

The instrumentation is obviously different between the solo and JT version right ?

^Oh, I'll be visiting the videos everyday to get my bit of LNFSG. ;) (even though I downloaded it on iTunes lol)

Keep streaming the videos, because that counts towards the Billboard chart!

Well I got to listen to both versions, and I have to say the remix wasn't that bad, JT's voice and Michael's voice really worked well together, and JT didn't take over. I really enjoyed the music and Michael's vocals on it. If I could dance it made me want to dance! It made me want to sing it too!!! And the other version was so excellent also! Same dancy feel sexy vocal performance by the man himself, nothing to hate!
although I am still disappointed that they chose to do a remix instead of a new song like Hot Fun on the album, I will still be getting the Deluxe Edition!!! EVEN MORE EXCITED!!!

Back