Love you all

laeticia.fr

Proud Member
Hi, I am new here, but I am not a new fan. I love Michael for over than 25 years.
I have been on MJ official site forum since July 2009 for 3 years, but I left it for several reasons.
Since this summer I came here from time to time to read your posts. The reading of some threads yesterday in the news and the announcements section made me decide to register here.
I like to discuss on various topics. I also want or need to share with you my sadness of having lost Michael.
My English is not good. But I'd rather be here to communicate with you all from all over the world than staying on a local forum of my mother tongue.
I am very glad to be here. Love you :cheeky:

Welcome Cigale :ciao:
You have found your destination called HOME :cheeky:

where we 'remember' Michael, have lots of Michael fun and of course lend you that 'shoulder' to lean on when you have a :cry: day...

:better: Daryll.

Since my registration on this site, every time I come here, I find new, pleasant and very attractive elements which fit me well :yes:
One single regret is not having discovered here much earlier :blink:
I have a hunch that MJJC will become my home :happy:

@Daryll, thank you so much for your reply :cupid:
You are not so far from where I am.
Yeah, je suis juste en dessous ;D I'm from France

Since my registration on this site, every time I come here, I find new, pleasant and very attractive elements which fit me well :yes:
One single regret is not having discovered here much earlier :blink:
I have a hunch that MJJC will become my home :happy:

@Daryll, thank you so much for your reply :cupid:
You are not so far from where I am.
Yeah, je suis juste en dessous ;D I'm from France

Hey neighbour :ciao:

I'm glad this too... can become your HOME :wub:

Knowing I can always POP in here and be MYSELF in here is so reassuring if you NEED the BIG BAD World to live in :smilerolleyes:
Have a GREAT Sunday and a BLAST start of the week :tease:

Hi and welcome! I hope you stick around with us! my name is Irma from Mex. I find it hard to visit the forum as often lately because of College, but if you ever need to talk, don't hesitate to PM me :) , à bientôt ;D :ciao:

Welcome to MJJC:ciao:
I thought fanforums were nothing for me that it was only for young persons but I was wrong.
This is a place where you can learn a lot from people around the world and you are not alone.

Have fun and be happy Its all good here . Lovely to meet you ^_^ x

:woohoo:
kermit.gif

Welcome!!!!!!!!! :ciao: :girl_sigh:

:heart: :heart: I love you all. We are the world. Dance with me. :heart: :heart:
:accordian: :dancin: :clapping: :yu: :train: :clap: :girl_happy: :happy_dance: :girl_curtsey: :dance2: :dance_party:

Back