Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

Macrolings:jump:

Yay! Get a day off from work :giggle:

Kinda needed one after my car wouldn't start last night after work. :eek: Tried to start it about 40 times and it wouldn't work. It had snowed that day and night so it was freezing outside and everything was icy. It was at 11 so not a lot of people were awake and my other brother was still at work. But everything worked out. :D :giggle: Had to spend most of the day calling and running around with another car just to figure out what happened with my car. And the other half working. But tomorrow I get the day off and I'm so happy :lol: until Friday..Black Friday :mello: Gonna be crazy! Got payed today though :dancing: Listened to Hold My Hand during my little lunch break too so that helped my day:D

How is everyone else doing :happy:

Macrolings:jump:

Yay! Get a day off from work :giggle:

Kinda needed one after my car wouldn't start last night after work. :eek: Tried to start it about 40 times and it wouldn't work. It had snowed that day and night so it was freezing outside and everything was icy. It was at 11 so not a lot of people were awake and my other brother was still at work. But everything worked out. :D :giggle: Had to spend most of the day calling and running around with another car just to figure out what happened with my car. And the other half working. But tomorrow I get the day off and I'm so happy :lol: until Friday..Black Friday :mello: Gonna be crazy! Got payed today though :dancing: Listened to Hold My Hand during my little lunch break too so that helped my day:D

How is everyone else doing :happy:

PAID! Yeah!

Glad all is well

Yeah! :D
Feels sooo good being able to finally cash a check again :jump:

Had the day off today for Thanksgiving so that was really nice. Got to spend time with my sister-in-law's family too:D Ghehe bunch of crazy but great people they are. They really love their gravy :lol:

:hug:

What did you get to eat?

Life here is fine, I am gearing up for the busiest time of the year and I am getting some overtime this weekend! :woohoo:

Thanksgiving sure is different when you can no longer shovel in mass quantities of food. Took me 2 sittings to eat dinner and two sittings to eat dessert.

:hug:

What did you get to eat?

Life here is fine, I am gearing up for the busiest time of the year and I am getting some overtime this weekend! :woohoo:

What I ate from the selection was Turkey, Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Sausage Ball, Stuffing, Rolls, and some Pumpkin Pie. All yummy! :D Really wish I brought some home so I could have something good to eat during my lunch hour at work :giggle:

Oh yay! Overtime! :D I Love it when I get some overtime or am asked to spend another hour at work. For the first time in a long time I'm drinking caffeine ahhh! But :lol: It keeps me alert and awake at work which I need.

Maybe I should just stay outside to keep awake. Freezing outside! With all the snow and wind. Brrrrr! :lol: The last few times I've gotten into my car when it hasn't been warmed up I shiver and my teeth chatter :giggle: Worst is walking with the ice and almost slipping.

What I ate from the selection was Turkey, Sweet Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Sausage Ball, Stuffing, Rolls, and some Pumpkin Pie. All yummy! :D Really wish I brought some home so I could have something good to eat during my lunch hour at work :giggle:

Oh yay! Overtime! :D I Love it when I get some overtime or am asked to spend another hour at work. For the first time in a long time I'm drinking caffeine ahhh! But :lol: It keeps me alert and awake at work which I need.

Maybe I should just stay outside to keep awake. Freezing outside! With all the snow and wind. Brrrrr! :lol: The last few times I've gotten into my car when it hasn't been warmed up I shiver and my teeth chatter :giggle: Worst is walking with the ice and almost slipping.

Sounds yummy! I am looking forward to lots of gravy, parsnips and Yorkshire puds for Christmas dinner :hungry:

Sorry to hear it is so cold with you, It is cold here at the moment too :cold:

You drinking caffine! :bugeyed

I had a small piece of ham, a few bites of stuffing, a couple bites of mashed baked, couple bites of sweet potato casserole, and then I waited a half hour so I could have a roll lol. Then later on that night I had a sliver of pumpkin pie and a sliver (and I mean sliver, not regular size pieces) of Toll House pie in seperate sittings.

Sounds yummy! I am looking forward to lots of gravy, parsnips and Yorkshire puds for Christmas dinner :hungry:

Sorry to hear it is so cold with you, It is cold here at the moment too :cold:

You drinking caffine! :bugeyed

Yes I am. *ashamed*
Do you or anyone else have any ideas on what I could do to get more energy? It's not the sleep that's doing it as I'm getting enough of that. Not eating a lot would do it too :giggle: But I'll be fixing that soon. But what else is there?

Yes I am. *ashamed*
Do you or anyone else have any ideas on what I could do to get more energy? It's not the sleep that's doing it as I'm getting enough of that. Not eating a lot would do it too :giggle: But I'll be fixing that soon. But what else is there?

Maybe working out could be an option?
Do some fitness? Or you could go jogging, though you have to be extra careful right now with the snow, and the ice coming :giggle:
Or exercise indoors, could also be good.

Yes I am. *ashamed*

You could try those Five Hour Energy shot thingies. My sister swears by them. Hell I had one a couple weeks ago and felt like I was about to fly around the room :lol: Apparently it gives my sister just the right boost but was more like rocket fuel for me :lmao: They're still worth a shot though since everyone's different :)

And yes, you definitely would benefit from eating more, especially protein :)

I also agree with Riley's suggesting of getting in some exercise to get the adrenaline going.

:huggy: everyone!

All this talk of food :hungry:

role on xmas !!!!
]

LOL, I love food talk :hungry: But my eyes are definitely WAY bigger than my stomach now :lol:

Got any inspiration for a Christmas story this year? :)

Yes I am. *ashamed*

Certain foods release energy over time and they are better for you. White bread, white rice etc all give you a massive sugar boost but you come down just as quickly. Try wholegrains like brown or granary bread, plenty of lean protien and have fruit as snacks if you can.

Certain foods release energy over time and they are better for you. White bread, white rice etc all give you a massive sugar boost but you come down just as quickly. Try wholegrains like brown or granary bread, plenty of lean protien and have fruit as snacks if you can.

Glad you could explain it better than I could Seven :lol: That's why I didn't go that route. In a nutshell, refined carbs are bad lol.

Everyone seemed to have a great Thanksgiving and that's awesome! :) I also had a great Thanksgiving spending time with the family! I had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, pumpkin and apple pie, rolls, and corn! Also had a Michael Mania from 9pm until 4am that night! :lol: Hee hee hee!

Maybe working out could be an option?
Do some fitness? Or you could go jogging, though you have to be extra careful right now with the snow, and the ice coming :giggle:
Or exercise indoors, could also be good.

Thank you two for the advice. :)

We will be grocery shopping on Wednesday so I should be getting what you were talking about Seven. As for the exercise, I get a lot of it at work with having to run after customers who leave things :giggle: And I don't ever just stand around when people aren't coming. Usually I walk around looking for customers to ring up who are in lines already :giggle: or go ask to do returns so I can walk around instead of just staying at the register bored from not doing anything. That's when I start to get really tired. When there's nothing to do.

Hey All! :hiya:

Sorry its been so mad I have not been on much or even on MSN at the weekend.

Got some overtime this weekend as well! Found out its time and a half! :woohoo:

Snow is fine for me but lots can't make it into work. Cristmas party has been cancelled :(

Back