Madonna's Jackson Speech Moved Bieber

StacyJ

Proud Member
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/madonnas-jackson-speech-moved-bieber_1200321

MADONNA's stirring tribute to MICHAEL JACKSON at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards had a big impact on JUSTIN BIEBER - it made him realise how precious his childhood is.

In new concert movie Never Say Never, Bieber's manager Scooter Braun recalls standing next to Bieber at the awards ceremony as Madonna was eulogising the King of Pop just three months after his death.

And when the Material Girl stated Jackson "never had a childhood" and asked, "How do you recreate your childhood when you are under the magnifying glass of the world for your entire life?" Braun reveals the Baby hitmaker was moved.

The svengali recalls, "He looked at me and said, 'Don't let that happen to me'."

Bieber's honest Never Say Never movie, which focuses on his family, friends, fans and the team that has helped make him a pop superstar, is released on Friday (11Feb11).

you're welcome..

I must admit I was impressed by her speech too..

I remember how the Madonna haters tried to make the speech out to be something it was not. Shameful.

Justin is a kind, sensitive person. I don't care whether he can sing or not, he's a good person, and I'd rather have this over anything else... 'Don't let that happen to me'. ... I hope he'll stay strong in this ugly business.

Bieber is like 16 years old. Why is he worried about losing his childhood? It's already basically done.

I remember how the Madonna haters tried to make the speech out to be something it was not. Shameful.

Indeed. Whatever happened between her and Michael was very obviously in the past. Madonna was young, and so was Michael. Both of them obviously changed, as everyone does with time, and parenthood made both of them mature in ways they hadn't been before. I think the passage of time, and Michael's own passing, made Madonna really re-think what had gone on back then from a whole different perspective, and perhaps understand Michael more than she did back when it happened.

I can't tell any of you for certain, if this is what happened. That's just my perspective. However, I can tell you that I thought her speech was sincere, and very moving.

As for Bieber, he is a good kid. For a sixteen year old of average intelligence, he behaves in a more mature fashion than most kids his age. He hasn't as of yet let fame get to his head [already giving him an advantage over other mediocre singers who shall remain nameless.] I just hope he remains that way. He'll fade quickly, though, despite being a good person...only because he has no talent. That may end up being for the best, though.

As for Bieber, he is a good kid. For a sixteen year old of average intelligence, he behaves in a more mature fashion than most kids his age. He hasn't as of yet let fame get to his head [already giving him an advantage over other mediocre singers who shall remain nameless.] I just hope he remains that way. He'll fade quickly, though, despite being a good person...only because he has no talent. That may end up being for the best, though.

True, Blood. ... Staying away from this freaky business is the safest thing to be done, really.

I was moved by her speech as well, now I'm not a huge on Madonna but I do give credit when its due. She was honest unlike Michael's own relatives. As for Bieber sorry,. hun but ur 17, u weren't 7 when u first started off. Your childhood is done, and no showbiz didn't take it awaz from ya.

Not a Madonna fan by any means, but I give credit where credit is due, her speech was heartfelt, I saw no pretence in it.

It was more than we ever got from his own family to this day!

Back