Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. every month on the 25th

I prayed for Michael & for his family, it was just magical, amazing I really miss him & hope he's proud of us. I love you Michael. :heart:

you will always be here with us .... you're the fire that burns the candles out ......i'll miss you forever...i love you eternally ...:angel:

That almost made me cry.

:cry:

That was great, you guys :) :heart: :angel:

This was great. :angel: But now I'm crying ... today was hard for me ... :cry:

I prayed for him and for his kids. It was difficult and also a little healing at the same time. I was crying so bad, listening to his music, wishing him love, visualizing how thousands of people all over the world are holding hands, standing in circle and Michael inside that circle, surrounded with love we have for him. I miss him so bad, I miss him every second of the day. I really feel like a part of me died on 6/25. I can only pray that he feels the love we have for him. I also prayed for justice, justice for Michael and his kids. We can't have him back, we can demand justice.

L.O.V.E

I missed this. Sorry, Im with my family right now. Last thing I was able to do was get on the internet, out of respect.
But my prayers go out to Michael and his family.
Its not the same.

I pray for this world more than anything actually... The world needs our prayer. Michael is in a good place. We are not.

hope you all had a merry Christmas.
Take care and hugs for everyone. :huggy:

:hugs: Nar and everyone else here. L.O.V.E. and good post-Christmas weekend :angel:

Well, as my bad timing would have it, I was out walking to my mom's house at prayer time but I did manage to pause and think about Michael and all the thousands of fans around the world doing the same. It's a lovely thing.

Last edited:

I did this, it was a little later than you guys but I wanted to do it anyway. *sigh*

I was there.. i tryed to pray.. tough i had to go to be with my familiy... next time i wish to do it better.
Best wishes
Hugs

I actually felt relaxed for the first 10 min...Listening to We are the world and Man in the Mirror. But then I listened to Heal the world and got tears...lots of it...Its been that way since June...:cry:

It's been Michael day for me today... I know its Christmas, but My christmas is not until Jan. 7th. so I took this time to Just watch and read Mike...It was great...And I realized how much I've missed him...:(

I felt the love everyone. This was a great plan...We'll all connect in spirit...:)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I thought the whole time about it but I was so busy I couldn't make it! The last time was magical tho, and I will definitely do it from now on, every month, every year. definitely.

Today has been a HARD day - and thank God for this thread.

Merry Christmas to Michael & the world.

Sweet...sweet...sweet!!

Love you, Michael! Bet you look lovely with your wings!

I hope our prayers reached him and our waves of love flooded Heaven...Thank you all for joining...

Me too. Couldn't get to a computer, but I was in the car listening to all of his uplifting songs, sending massive amounts of love.

I was there too. I was home sick so I didn't make it to my sisters house. If I weren't sick, I may not have made it or at least at the level that I was able to being home.

So 5 min before, I got ready, shut everything off except my iTunes for "Heal The World", lit a candle and then started the prayer vigil. This was my first time doing it and I have to say it was amazing. I actually felt a sensation like tingling in my extremities and warmness in my heart. I tried to follow the instructions to get the full effect of the prayer. I'd say for the first time participating, I truly believe that was I was feeling the love. :better:

What made me sad was I remembered what was going on at the very same time 6 months ago...that brought tears to my eyes. :cry:

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart" :angel:

Done. (I think the exact timing doesn't matter so much as the emotion, and the day?) A wave of love was sent toward him. It was good.

Picture579.jpg

Felt like a weight got lifted off my shoulders. Everything was amazing, i was surrounded by fog as there was barely any day light left. Just peace and love.

I missed this. Sorry, Im with my family right now. Last thing I was able to do was get on the internet, out of respect.
But my prayers go out to Michael and his family.
Its not the same.

I pray for this world more than anything actually... The world needs our prayer. Michael is in a good place. We are not.

hope you all had a merry Christmas.
Take care and hugs for everyone. :huggy:

Nar,You don't need to get online..all that matters is that you pray or mediate a positive vibe of love outward.. :huggy:

Like others, I listened to Heal the world 5 minutes beforehand and it sounded so different to me..its hard to explain. Then I sat completely still and focused on the love. I asked God to tell MJ that we loved him unconditionally, something he may not have known in life. I asked God to take care of him, his children, his legacy and to keep all of us fans together. I visualled people in other countries doing the same and tried to send our collective love to every corner of the earth. I asked God to use our energy and heal all of us with love.

It was a very emotional experience. So thank you all for being there too.

Loved this so much again yesterday!:) Wrote down my experiences in the psychic thread, if anyone is interested.

It's pretty awesome that we get to do this every month....also think it's quite necessary for later on you know, that there's one day we all stand still at the same time and think of him.

Hope we'll do this in eternity!:heart:

I didn´t pray.I listened to his music and tried to feel lots of love.
First I thought of Michael and his children and then I tried to send out love for others including animals in the end.

I put on my dvd player Man in the mirror from Moonwalker and lit candles. Hopefully I had a chance to be alone in my room and be concentrated to this thing. I said prayers and words to Michael and wanted to feel the unity with all people in the world doing the same thing at the moment. I believe that Michael`s spirit felt that flush of love and felt better :wub:

Loved this so much again yesterday!:) Wrote down my experiences in the psychic thread, if anyone is interested.

It's pretty awesome that we get to do this every month....also think it's quite necessary for later on you know, that there's one day we all stand still at the same time and think of him.

Hope we'll do this in eternity!:heart:

Exactly. He needs to be thought of, prayed for and thanked.

I agree, I also hope it goes on for eternity. I'll forever do this anyway. 25th of each month - 10pm GMT.

I didnt pray, my elder sis hadnt seen TII so l watched with her some clips on youtube.

Earlier the very day l was blessed my a baby nephew. Now the date 25 has a symbolic for me with sadness and happiness. Love ya all:)

I was there too, though I almost missed it, I realised it was one minute to midnight and quickly lit a candle and took my iPod.
When I was listening Earth Song, I saw a bright, red ball hanging in the air (about a size of a golf ball) and it started to rise but then I blinked (because I wasn't quite sure what I was seeing) and it disappeared. Later it came again, this time it was smaller and it had a blue/green circle around it, it started to rise and then it came above me and slowly vanished.. I tried to see it again later but it didn't appear. It probably was only from that looking to the candle so much but it felt weird..

I didnt pray, my elder sis hadnt seen TII so l watched with her some clips on youtube.

Earlier the very day l was blessed my a baby nephew. Now the date 25 has a symbolic for me with sadness and happiness. Love ya all:)
Aww, me too almost. My nephew was born June 27th :cry:

I was there,too, praying. In my country it was midnight so it was easy to focus. I had never before participated in something so global. I just wish he could feel our love and positive energy. Thank you for this opportunity to feel love and togetherness.

^ Personally, I believe he does feel it. I believe he's right there with us, with love to heal the world, with so many of us focusing at once. I know that's not what everyone can believe, but I just feel it. It fits perfectly into what I have experienced of the world in my life. Thanks to all of you who participated. It was wonderful to know we were all sending L.O.V.E. at the same time, from all over the world :angel:

Back