Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Yes one of the most positive thing we all can do is focus on Michael and love peace healing for each other and our planet
through prayers or mediation .. its 1000's of fans at once sending out and recieving postitive energy and love

http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2009/...ly-prayer.html

Major Love Prayer/Meditation - www.majorloveprayer.org

WHO:
Michael Jackson fans around the globe, plus anyone who wishes to heal the world with us! Everyone is welcome!

WHAT: Inspired by Michael Jackson's desire to heal the world, Major Love Prayer is a monthly global event, taking place at the same time all over the world, in every country on Earth. We all join together in spirit for a few moments to spread the positive energy of love, peace and healing to all. As MJ sings in Another Part of Me, "We're sending out a major love!"

WHEN: Every month on the 25th at exactly 2:00pm (14:00) Los Angeles time. Please check www.majorloveprayer.org (time zone chart) to view the prayer countdown timer and to find the correct time in your location. (It is best to be ready about five minutes before the prayer actually begins.)

WHERE: Everywhere! You can participate no matter where you are. The ideal location is one in which you can relax and remain undisturbed for about fifteen minutes.

HOW: This prayer/meditation/affirmation involves participants all around the world, so the suggested instructions below are not specific to any religion or spiritual practice. Feel free to adjust the details in accordance with your own beliefs and wishes.

Preparation (5 or more minutes before prayer, if possible)

• Sit down in a comfortable position and relax your mind. Breathe calmly and deeply. Let any stress just fade away. You may choose to listen to relaxing or inspiring music (such as Heal the World, We Are the World, etc), say a special prayer or mantra, pray for Michael, his family or others, light a candle, etc. Begin thinking about what our collective intention is (to spread love, peace and healing through the world).
Prayer begins

• Close your eyes and focus on LOVE; on the feeling of giving and receiving love. Feel love for yourself, with your family, with your friends, with Michael, with the Earth, with God/Universe/Creator (according to your beliefs) and so on. Feel this love in your heart.
  • Visualize the thousands of others around the globe who are doing the exact same thing at this moment.
  • Let this feeling of love joyfully expand and connect you to everyone else who is taking part (possibly including Michael, if you can believe this). You are now part of a vast web of love all around the world.
  • This love now spreads out across the entire planet. Visualize it expanding further and gently encompassing Earth, going through all living forms, healing the animals, the forests, the air, the oceans, the people, everything. We are at peace. We are healed. We are love. We are one.
  • Stay with this feeling for a minute or two, as long as you feel comfortable. You may continue for a few more minutes if you like. When you are ready to open your eyes again, be sure to thank everyone for this healing effort. In your mind and heart say "thank you" to your fellow fans and participants, to God/Universe/Creator and to Michael for the love and inspiration that brought us together today. Wish everyone well. Now open your eyes, take a deep breath and know that you are safe and centered within yourself. You are strong, healthy and loved.

First Major Love Prayer of 2012!
I'll be there...sending out a major L.O.V.E to the entire Michael Jackson fan family, to our beautiful Prince, Paris and Blanket, to the world, to the cosmos, to the heavens where our beloved Michael is resting and rejoicing...its all for L.O.V.E...
Thankyou Michael for being L.O.V.E and for blessing us to know its real essence...you are forever...

I will be there.
Today is my dad's 56th birthday. He passed away ten years ago. Time flies. It is so sad:cry:

di12;3587392 said:
I will be there.
Today is my dad's 56th birthday. He passed away ten years ago. Time flies. It is so sad:cry:
I´m sorry for your loss

I found this video on the website for majorloveprayer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aIulhTTdQBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:wub::wub:

Yes one of the most positive thing we all can do is focus on Michael and love peace healing for each other and our planet through prayers or mediation .. its 1000's of fans at once sending out and recieving postitive energy and love
:heart: Bless you, QBee, thank you for helping keep the prayer alive! All of you! Yes, it's the first Major Love Prayer of 2012! One hour from now! There's a new website design, too, if you want to check it out :blush: http://www.majorloveprayer.org

This global prayer for Michael and for everything 'that He dreamed for Us,is amazing and fills my heart with love and peace.
I pray every day for Prince, Paris, Blanket, for the world, for her children in the world, children who loved MJ as his children and for MICHAEL ..
You'll be in my prayers with him because YOU ARE the family of Michael and my family.

I love you and MJ bless you all .

We love you FOREVER MICHAEL.

thank you,I'LL BE THERE.

From FB

? ? ? Tomorrow is February 25th! We're sending out a major love, at the same moment all across the planet, together as one! Please join us to heal the world and spread peace through the hearts of all nations! Major Love Prayer takes place at 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 22:00 GMT / 23:00 CET. For global time zone charts, instructions and more, please visit out website at..
http://www.majorloveprayer.org/ ? ? ?

I'll be joining MLP this month as I've been doing for the past 32 months..The wounds are healing but they remain deep in my heart. Missing Michael every single day.

From FB

? ? ? Tomorrow is February 25th! We're sending out a major love, at the same moment all across the planet, together as one! Please join us to heal the world and spread peace through the hearts of all nations! Major Love Prayer takes place at 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 22:00 GMT / 23:00 CET. For global time zone charts, instructions and more, please visit out website at..
http://www.majorloveprayer.org/ ? ? ?

Thanks for the reminder claudiadoina
This is one of the most important thing fans can do together IMO

^^ Thanks for reminders, lovelies! :heart:

From FB just now:
? ? ? ? Did you know that this February 25th's prayer will be the *30th Major Love Prayer*? That's 30 times MJ fans across the world will have stopped at 2pm PST to "SEND OUT A MAJOR LOVE" en masse, to turn our collective focus to LOVE and to LOVING everyone and everything on our precious planet. That's beautiful, everyone. Michael's smiling at you right now : ))) Can you feel him in your heart? : ) ? ? ? Much love to each of you and we'll 'see' you all Saturday at 2pm PST, when we'll be covering the planet in a blanket of PEACE and LOVE, starting with Syria and then around the world ? ? ?

Here's the Feb 25, 2012 global time chart, if anyone needs to look up their time. It's 2pm US Pacific Time, 5pm Eastern, 22:00 GMT, 23:00 in Western Europe (CET), for example: http://timeanddate.com/s/276b

P.S. Also, you might not know that there is also a charity fundraiser for Children's HeartLink that was started this month by the team of Major Love Prayer and Facebook friends. Can that be posted in a particular forum here? Not sure. So far (at the time I'm writing) we've raised over $300 to help children in need of heart medicines and operations in underserved parts of the world, but it's still just 12% of the way toward the goal of $2500. If anyone can, it would be so wonderful if a donation could be made for children's hearts on the day of Major Love Prayer... the day we connect hearts around the world. Here's the donation link: http://www.firstgiving.com/http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/mlp/mjfansfundraiser/mlp/mjfans ?

About them: Children's HeartLink is an international nonprofit, given the highest 4 Star rating by Charity Navigator. Children's HeartLink works in partnership with health care centers in underserved regions of the world to assist with heart operations, diagnosis, prevention and other lifesaving equipment and supplies. Congenital heart disease is the world's most common major birth defect, affecting one in every 120 children. Ninety percent of those newborns are in areas of the world where appropriate medical care is inadequate or unavailable. Rheumatic fever & other infectious diseases continue to damage the hearts of millions of youth throughout much of Asia, Africa & Latin America. Children's HeartLink currently supports partner hospitals & programs in Brazil, China, Ecuador, India, Malaysia, South Africa, Ukraine & Vietnam.

The following video shows some of their help in Hyderabad, India:

Last edited:
MLP is quite late in Sweden.
I´ve purchased a sheet with a print "Love is forever" and I make sure I have it when it´s time for Major Love Prayer.
It´s made of organic cotton -and it was from an auction to help cats.

Remember a beautiful future a promise of tomorrow MJ

I´ll be joining you in the MLP tonight. :heart: :heart: :group:

@MIST - That sounds beautiful. Do have a picture?

Today we unite in a common purpose... to heal the world by connecting our hearts in harmony across all continents in a global grid of LOVE and PEACE. And right now the world needs this positive energy so much. Our love and intentions of peaceful resolutions to conflict have the power to raise consciousnes into higher states of Oneness. Our goal is to awaken compassion within ourselves and within our brothers and sisters of all nations. We do this for the children of the world and for the planet. We are One. Let's harmonize all around the world!

At 2pm PST / 5pm EST / 10pm GMT / 23:00 CET please stop whatever you're doing and take five or ten minutes to truly focus on LOVE and our innate state of Oneness with all creation. Next, visualize that we are holding hands around the world, glowing in the energy of love. We form a giant grid of thousands of hearts beating with the rhythm of LOVE. Now let that energy expand to blanket the world in peace. Ask whatever higher powers you believe in to join us. Think of current conflicts in the world and SEE THEM RESOLVED, peacefully and joyfully. No more killing, no more suffering, no more hungry, no more tears. We are One. Express your GRATITUDE to everyone who is joining us and to everyone, for inside everyone is a place in their heart that is LOVE.

Thank you and major LOVE to you! We do this every single month on the 25th. Please check your time chart before March's Major Love Prayer, however, because seasonal changes will upset the normal schedule for many of you outside the US. Thank you so much and 'see' you again soon!

"Heal the world, Make it a better place, For you and for me And the entire human race,There are people dying, If you care enough for the living, Make a better place for you and for me" ~ Michael

? ? ? http://www.MajorLovePrayer.org/ ? ? ?

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, MJ Tinkerbell! :holiday:

:heart: LOVE to everyone! :heart:

(On another note, this thread is so quiet most months that it's actually kind of strange, lol. Is it just because everyone who's doing MLP is over on Facebook, Twitter, etc? I wish more people on MJJC and other forums would put a focus on this more. :ermm: Like QBee said, it's so important. Our focus and our energy makes a difference! Well, thank you to MIST and QBee and Tinkerbell, FlyAway, Silhouette and sorry if I'm missing anyone... am just seeing posts on this current page, but don't want to forget anyone! :) .... Ankita, di12, 74 Michael Forever, claudiadoina, Maria MJ, and anyone else I'm missing! LOVE YOU!)

:heart::dancin::heart: Thank-you mjbunny :group:

I hear what you are saying, and because you said it things will change, we will make it happen for more Michael L.O.V.E everywhere :agree::heart::pray::heart:
:group:cuddles:group:

(On another note, this thread is so quiet most months that it's actually kind of strange, lol. Is it just because everyone who's doing MLP is over on Facebook, Twitter, etc? I wish more people on MJJC and other forums would put a focus on this more. :ermm: Like QBee said, it's so important. Our focus and our energy makes a difference! Well, thank you to MIST and QBee and Tinkerbell, FlyAway, Silhouette and sorry if I'm missing anyone... am just seeing posts on this current page, but don't want to forget anyone! :) .... Ankita, di12, 74 Michael Forever, claudiadoina, Maria MJ, and anyone else I'm missing! LOVE YOU!)

It has been quiet too I have felt that but one thing I hate to feel that Michael is very distant and far away then when I first started doing Major Love Prayer, I have had less spiritual experiences lately and kind of just feel "stuck" in a weird state of mind. I miss Michael so much could it be i'm in some weird mind frame or state of grieving that i've blocked things off and now not letting anything in. I want to feel close to Michael again, I want him back its breaking my heart more and more and I feel empty inside without him. I can only go out and feel nature and look up and the sky sometimes thinking if Michael is there or is he in the moon. Michael where are you? Michael we need you so bad :(

MJstarlight;3603493 said:
It has been quiet too I have felt that but one thing I hate to feel that Michael is very distant and far away then when I first started doing Major Love Prayer, I have had less spiritual experiences lately and kind of just feel "stuck" in a weird state of mind. I miss Michael so much could it be i'm in some weird mind frame or state of grieving that i've blocked things off and now not letting anything in. I want to feel close to Michael again, I want him back its breaking my heart more and more and I feel empty inside without him. I can only go out and feel nature and look up and the sky sometimes thinking if Michael is there or is he in the moon. Michael where are you? Michael we need you so bad :(
It reminds me of this
The Fish That Was Thirsty

One night a baby fish was sleeping under some coral when God appeared to him in a dream. "I want you to go forth with a message to all the fish in the sea," God said.

"What should I tell them?" the little fish asked.

"Just tell them you're thirsty," God replied. "And see what they do." Then without another word, He disappeared.

The next morning the little fish woke up and remembered his dream. "What a strange thing God wants me to do," he thought to himself. But as soon as he saw a large tuna swimming by, the little fish piped up, "Excuse me, but I'm thirsty."

"Then you must be a fool," then tuna said. And with a disdainful flick of his tail, he swam away.

The little fish did feel rather foolish, but he had his orders. The next fish he saw was a grinning shark. Keeping a safe distance, the little fish called out, "Excuse me, sir, but I'm thirsty."

"Then you must be crazy," the shark replied. Noticing a rather hungry look in the shark's eye, the little fish swam away quickly.

All day he met cod and mackerels and swordfish and groupers, but every time he made his short speech, they turned their backs and would have nothing to do with him. Feeling hopelessly confused, the little fish sought out the wisest creature in the sea, who happened to be an old blue whale with three harpoon scars on his side.

"Excuse me, but I'm thirsty!" the little fish shouted, wondering if the old whale could even see him, he was such a tiny speck. But the wise one stopped in his tracks. "You've seen God, haven't you?" he said.

"How did you know?"

"Because I was thirsty once, too." The old whale laughed.

The little fish looked very surprised. "Please tell me what this message from God means," he implored.

"It means that we are looking for Him in the wrong places," the old whale explained. "We look high and low for God, but somehow He's not there. So we blame Him and tell ourselves that He must have forgotten us. Or else we decide that He left a long time ago, if He was ever around."

"How strange," the little fish said, "to miss what is everywhere."

"Very strange," the old whale agreed. "Doesn't it remind you of fish who say they're thirsty?"

Dancing the dream Michael Jackson

I suppose when you are a spirit you can´t be everywhere at the same time but maybe sometimes we don´t see

Last edited:

Ah Happy Belated B-day Dear MJ Tinkerbell :birthday:

Okay, I wasn't ONLINE during the Major Love prayer just I was sending out a major :heart: to Michael ;)

On another note, I've been there too MJ starlight :better:
I had a time where I felt so lonely too but I just called out to Michael crying, pouting and even cursing...
NOW I have to sleep with my Michael room door OPEN as at night he plays with my door... Pretty annoying at 3AM when you wanna sleep and my neighbour is even 'afraid' of me as she hears Michael too when he comes :scratch:

So Star ... Don't despair Michael is still very alive in 'spirit' ...

Last edited:
A very Happy Birthday to you MJ Tinkerbell!!:bday_wish::give_flowers: :birthday:

My birthday also falls on the Major Love Prayer day :happy:, not this month though...:)

"Father, in the name of jesus, I pray and confesss your word over Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson and surround them with our faith, (MJ-Family) - faith in your word that you that you watch over it to perform it! I confess and believe that Michael's children are disciples of Christ taught of the Lord and obedient to your will. Great is the peace and undisturbed composure of these wonderful blessings of life, because you, God, contend with that which contends with PP&B, and give them safety and ease them." :angel:
Guys, I had plans to be here yesterday, but I turned 46 years young yesterday I my family had me running around doing chores to through me off so they could surprise me with a beautiful Bday dinner. But I had to be sure to get here and show my warm respect to PP&B. I pray for them everyday as I do for a whole list of people that in need of Gods loving touch.
Three weeks ago, my children father, my ex-husband had a heart attack. He thought he was gong to have a 30 minute surgery procedure but it turned out he had quadrouple by pass surgery. My son's are grown young men but when that happen to their dad, the tables turned and I offered my assistance to help in anyway. We immediately when into prayer/protection mode at the hospital. My poor mom was their with me.
My current husband has been understanding with the situation at hand and and God came over him and approved of my assisting. We took shifts therefore, he always had a family member at the hospital ready to help in anyway we could. Even though we had a tumultuous relationship towards the end of or marriage where he distoyed my business, A (Montessori private preschool, infant/toddler center and day school) in which my cliential consisted of professionals of the music/actors in the industry.
It took a loooong time for me to get over that because, I built it from ground up. That was a blessing that I sustained since the early 80's to 2001. So, you guys say a prayer for me cause when you loose your job, it's devistating, I lost a my business that had florised and grown from 12 children to 110 children towards the end. Owning the property and the business.

Now that the Murray's trail is don, I can move forward. I'm preparing to start in a Ed.D program this summer and continue teaching at a college level. With the strengh of God, I know I will be successful again. I'm so sorry, I've gone off on a tangent.

I'm done with my rant...If my post goes beyond the section of prayers, mods may move it to another apppropriate section
. But, today is my Bday and I wanted to make sure that my prayer got out to the Jackson kids and hoping you guys can keep me in your prayer too.

Thank you:flowers:

Last edited:
Back