Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

We need the prayer

"The world is a beautiful and terrible place,
Deeds are committed every minute and in the end those we love die.
If the screams of all earth´s living creatures were one scream of pain,surely it would shake the stars.
But we have love.
It may seem a frail defence against the horrors of the world but we must hold fast and believe in it,for it´s all that we have."
P.D.James

"If one man can show so much hate, think how much love we can all show together."Norwegian girl survivor from Utøya

Re: Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer For L.O.V.E.

images

A major love.......

One woman in Norway, carrying a small child on her arm, said it so beautifully today "We need love. Love is the only answer to so much hate expressed by one person. Love is the key to our common future." When we keep her words in mind as we join tonight's Major Love Prayer, we can heal our wounded hearts and send healing powers to those who need it. Please also pray for relief for the suffering people of the horn of Africa. Together, our hearts aligned at the same time we can work a miracle of love!! Love you all very much! :heart:

Oh that's beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time, Elmira. :( Did that come from a new article or on TV?

Today's post from majorloveprayer.org:
At 2pm Pacific Time today, July 25, 2011, people will be joining hearts simultaneously around the world with the conscious intent through spirit to fill our planet and everyone on it with a MAJOR LOVE!

Wherever you are at that moment, if you can, please close your eyes and quiet your mind. Please take a few minutes to focus on the most loving feeling you've known, deep in your heart. Next connect your loving energy with that of the thousands of others doing the same across the globe. Together as ONE we will grow this web of love over all continents, across oceans, expanding it until all of planet glows and is permeated by the healing energy of LOVE.

We will send angels of comfort and strength to the victims and survivors of the horrific attacks in Oslo and Utoya, NORWAY (if you are in Norway, please join us at 23:00 CET). We will send extra prayers to the HORN OF AFRICA, where millions are in desperate need due to famine in Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya and surrounding nations. Please visualize all needed humanitarian aid (food, water, medical care, sanitation) reaching them all NOW, today. See the children smiling and being well cared for as the opposition groups put aside their fight to allow convoys of aid to safely reach those in need. We will visualize all the children of the world happy and healthy, as conflicts are ended peacefully (such as in Syria, etc) with weapons being lowered and LOVE replacing hate. We will then hold this energy, as Earth's inhabitants, forests, oceans and all life glow in the healing light of love, as we ask that it remain at all times and that we remember this feeling always. We are connected always. We are one.

To be sure we're all in sync, please see the countdown timer at the top of this page or verify the time in your location on the World Time Chart. We will again join together next month, on August 25th and every 25th to send out a major love. Thank you so much, everyone. Please help us spread the word!

UNICEF | World Food Programme | Mercy Corps | Save the Children | World Vision | Doctors Without Borders | Shelter Box | Catholic Relief Services | Oxfam America | Int'l Rescue Committee | Int'l Medical Corp

The One Rose for Michael Facebook group is raising funds for UNICEF for Michael's birthday. Your $2 donation, sent in Michael's name, pays for a child's vaccination against tetanus, measles and polio.

Heal the World for Children is again holding festivals in cities around the world for Michael's birthday (August 29). A $20 donation will also enter you into a drawing for an autograph Michael signed in 2009. Please see their FB page for details.

Michael Jackson Birthday Charity is a fan group that is organizing for everyone to donate to Orphan's Lifeline of Hope International on August 29th in honor of Michael.

A Million Trees for Michael asks you to donate via American Forests. Over 20,000 trees have been planted through them in Michael's name already! Please be sure to read the details to make sure the donation is credited appropriately.

And the group 2300 Make A Pact recently reached the deadline for donations for the Dresses from Neverland campaign, that is providing dresses to girls affected by the tornado outbreak in the US earlier this summer.

Last edited:

In just an hour we're sending out a major LOVE! Thanks, you guys :heart: :heart: :heart:

@mjbunny - the quote came from a Norwegian lady who was interviewed on TV. Very impressive!
@Pace,MioDolceCuore - very moving images of the Oklahoma memorial, especially to have the Norwegian flag there now as well as a sign of solidarity and unity!

Just 50 minutes until the MLP! I always listen to the Youtube video of "Once We Were There - Michael Jackson" and only much later did I find out that the accompanying music is from the movie Finding Neverland. How appropiate! It makes me feel close to Michael and get in touch with the highest, purest level of Love imaginable. Just thought I'd share that as a tip for others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMAiYA1ZUxg

I saw some speeches, the sea of flowers and all those people-I read it was about 150.000 -in Oslo,Norway yesterday.
Then I watched several of Michaels performances of earth song i guess I could have been affected

I focused on feeling love together with you and to spread it out over the planet earth
I use to visualize different kind of nature mountains, seas,deserts,fields with no harvest longer,flourishing fields etc.
This time most of the planet flourished except the seas.It was impossible to see deserts ,soil erosion and such things

Then focused on animals and began with cats as usual.
There were more than one cat to think about but suddenly I got pictures of dogs and it was impossible to see the cats again.
It was like move on.

I saw like a movie, how something green was growing in the soil.
I saw a picture with red berries, I thought of red berries but it wasn´t.Then I saw green leaves.
(I do believe we need to plant trees in Africa and that agrofrestry works.Now I have to find out if there are trees in Africa with small red berries)

:) ..... yes there are Mist!!!
And one tree has pods that have beautiful red lucky beans inside.
Maybe those were the ones that were making a connection with you .... :)

Angel2 are there such trees in the area around lake Victoria?
I donate trees for Michael there

You know what impressed me very much also in the mayor's speech in Oslo two days ago ? He said "The man who did this must be punished! We should punish him with MORE tolerance, MORE democracy and MORE unity!"

I feel so bad for not joining in the last few, I normally do. I must take part in the next MLP! It's such a wonderful thing to do.

Hi everyone! August's prayer/visualization is tomorrow -- Thursday, August 25th! Hope you can all join us! Please help spread the word if you can. This is something positive we can all do together, and God knows how much he world needs it! :cry: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Here's this week's post from majorloveprayer.org :) :

We are here to change the world! And change begins within. By focusing on unconditional love, we strengthen its power within ourselves. By connecting to each other with unconditional love, we foster the spirit of understanding and forgiveness within our community. By consciously encompassing our planet within a global web of unconditional love with our united hearts, we help awaken compassion within ALL. Let us continue to join together, to help give a glimmer of hope on that deep level within, so that it may continue to rise to the surface of awareness all across the world, so that humanity can turn to each other with greater light. As the darkness of fear and ignorance is expelled by the light of compassion, we naturally take action to end the cycles of violence, oppression and suffering. But it starts within. With LOVE.

Imagine the power of the WHOLE MJ fan community joining together as ONE; all religions, all beliefs, all nations ... for LOVE ... love, pure and simple... every month, all around the world! We've been gathering like this EVERY MONTH since September 25, 2009, but we still need your help, as there's no MLP without YOU! Please help us spread the word by linking to this page, sharing/tagging this photo on Facebook, updating your MJ forums and reminding your friends. Thank you all SO much and much love to each of you! ? ? ? We send out a major love every 25th at 2pm Pacific Time, which is 5pm Eastern, 10pm in the UK, 23:00 CET in Western Europe, 01:00 in Moscow. (See global time chart).

[Note: MLP is a fan-created and maintained group project and is entirely not for profit. Our only purpose is to continue Michael's legacy of love via the monthly prayer, by helping to promote charity projects and by sharing your creative works that emphasize the power of love. The prayer/meditation is entirely adaptable to your own spiritual or other beliefs, as we are a global community with thousands of members and do not therefore try to promote a specific belief system... other than LOVE.]

Just a few hours until the prayer! 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 22:00 UK / 23:00 CET

Lots of convos about it on FB and Twitter : ))) Where's our peeps 'round here? :turned: ;) :heart:

After I observed the Major Love Prayer it started raining outside. Even the angels started to cry :weeping:I'm honoured & humbled to be a part of such a wonderful community :)

I love you all...
How lucky we are that we had Michael in our lives.

Another Major Love Prayer starts tomorrow.
There´ll be a hard time in front of us but we have each other.

^ Thank you!!! :) It's the 2-year anniversary of the very first Major Love Prayer today (Sunday) :heart: And because of the trial we have a special visualization:

Special Major Love Visualization Sept 25, 2011
http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2011/09/special-major-love-visualization-sept.html
Hello Lovely Ones! ? We hope you're all doing well this weekend and have had a chance to relax and spend time with your families, gathering strength before Tuesday morning's opening statements. If you have not yet read theCall for Love message about the Murray trial, please do so and please pass it on to your friends. The message of LOVE is so needed as we walk forward in a global show of unity with one voice, maintaining respect and dignity, as Michael's representatives.

Because of the circumstances this month, we are doing a special visualization during MLP today. It can be repeated daily or weekly over the next several weeks as part of your own meditations or prayers, but today will be a particularly powerful opportunity to join forces in a massive wave of energy at the exact same time all around the planet. This is a major, major love and we have the power to sweep negativity and lies away and replace them with a cleared, sacred space that invites the TRUTH so that JUSTICE can be done. Please join us for this special prayer at 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 10pm BST / 23:00 CET (see worldwide time chart for your location)...

September 25, 2011 Major Love Prayer Visualization:

1) Prepare - A minute or two before the top of the hour, please relax your mind, breathe deeply and say any personal prayers you'd like, ask for higher forces to join us, etc.

2) "Meet" at Courthouse/Bring the Love - As the global prayer begins, please visualize in your mind the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center on Temple Street in Los Angeles. All of us are "there" with you, more and more appearing as everyone joins. Now, let us all take each others' hands so that we may be united as ONE FORCE. We bow our heads in thankfulness as we remember this LOVE that is in our lives, our hearts and our souls. Thank you, Michael. Please try not to focus on pain and sadness, but try instead his beautiful smile... 'remember the bliss!' ... focus on the joy that is LOVE. Love is always the answer! Take a minute or two to let this LOVE fill your heart. You can even feel it as it rises in the hearts of everyone you're connected with. We are ONE. We GLOW with LOVE.

3) Fill it with Light! - Now, as we stand surrounding the courthouse, we ask that the LIGHT OF TRUTH please fill this space (..from God or other higher power, if that is within your beliefs). Visualize an intensely bright light filling the building, as if a cosmic spotlight has been switched on from above. This light is the pure energy of LOVE and TRUTH. No walls can stop it, nor barriers contain it. Every room, from Judge Pastor's chambers to the courtroom to the hallways, clear down to the parking garage and the surrounding courtyard and sidewalks where fans and media will gather is brightly lit. No millimeter of space is left in darkness. The entire building and its surrounding area GLOWS with beautiful crystal light. KNOW that this light dispells all negativity, all lies, all fear, all hatred. Everything is illuminated and only love, truth, wisdom and the HIGHEST GOOD can exist in this space. This light changes everything it touches with sacred truth and goodness. KNOW that this light is so powerful that its effects will last for the entire trial, even though we may choose to enhance it with ever more love. Any lie told in this space will be seen through. Any hate, deception or malice brought into this space will evaporate. This light radiates the HIGHEST GOOD and only the HIGHEST GOOD may be done in this space. And it will be done.

4) Heal the World! - Next, still holding hands, turn your attention away from the courthouse, knowing that ALL IS GOOD there now. We are still connected and are glowing with LOVE, strong and perfectly well. It is made even brighter by the great light we have just called. It is now that we're sending out a major love! Feel the love and light expanding all around you, in you, between us... expanding, expanding! It feels wonderful! And love has no boundaries... it exists for and with all of of creation. Feel it grow and reach out with comfort and tenderness to Michael's children, his family, other fans, all the people in the L.A. area (yes... everyone, for if love touches them, their hearts may join us yet). As it expands it quickly covers the North American continent, then the oceans, expanding, expanding, ever strong, as others are awakened to it and join us consiously or unconsciously. South America, Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe... pole to pole, nation to nation, we are in harmony all around the world. See Earth from space, glowing with the HEALING energy of love and light. We are one planet. And we ask that from this moment forward all life on Earth is HEALED, that there is PEACE, that all children, all animals, all life is cared for and LOVED. Feel it. Know it is so.

5) Thank you! - After some moments, realize that thousands of other MJ fans just joined you in this! That's amazing, isn't it?! How deeply touching and what GRATITUDE we must feel that we have found others who believe in changing the world and with whom we've shared our deepest feelings of love, joy (and pain), and with whom we continue to work to HEAL THE WORLD. All of us, together with Michael, inspired by Michael, one in LOVE. What a wonder and a gift. Thank everyone involved as a smile spread across your face and you slowly open your eyes, again feeling the ground/floor beneath your feet. Really feel it, grounding you here on this wondrous and beautiful planet. All is well. All will be well. Thank you all.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
P.S. Today marks the 2-year anniversary of the first time we sent out a major love! The first group prayer was on September 25, 2009, among some of our fan-mily on the michaeljackson.com forum. And two years later we're all still together and growing and that's because of the wonderful team of people who keep the prayer alive (YOU!) by believing in it, feeling it and knowing we can make a difference in the world from the inside, in addition to our actions on the outside. So thank you, thank you, thank you and much love, from the bottom of our hearts!

Back