***** Make A Wish *****

^ :wild: :wild: are you serious? :wild: Or are you just saying this because of rakija? :shifty: :lmao:

I wish I already wrote some messages.. :doh:

^ I'm serious...more than ever :yes: :wild: :huggy: (rakija isn't more important than you :rolleyes2: :naughty:)

I wish there was much more space at the gym :angry: :rolleyes2:

^ :wub: :huggy: (but rakija comes close second, isn't it? :naughty: :lmao:)

I wish I wasn't so thirsty all the time.. -_-

^ well.. :rolleyes2: it can be..but only drinking with you :cheers: :D :hug: and for thirsty problem... drink less addict! :toofunny: :p

^ well aren't you nice to me tonight??? :wub: ...actually it freaks me out a little... :lmao:

I wish my gum would still have some taste.. :glare:

^ don't put any gum into your mouth :eek: :toofunny: :)fear:) anyway..is it something bad to be nice to you? :sleep: I know you didn't get used to it...but take it tonight! :D (dunno for how long I'll be in right mood :lol:)

I wish I could be a boy sometimes :thinking: :D

^ you better be quiet! :lmao: :shifty:
I need to figure out what makes you so feel like this.. :shifty: Cause I know I haven't done nothing... :lmao:

I wish Michael would be on TV right now... I wanna stare at him :shifty: :D

^ download more siggies with his shoulders and problem is solved :toofunny: :p no I won't be quiet :shifty: :p and yes, you're right...our mom did :wild: we're sisters :wub: and sister sometimes fight (pillows :shifty:) and sometimes love :girl_happy: and good luck with guessing with what made me feel like this :naughty::p

I wish I could find a good job :sigh:

^ first I need to figure out what that that you just wrote means.. :wtf: you totally lost me after shoulders-siggy... :lmao:

I wish that Karina finds a good job! :hug:

^ just tonight???? :blink: :lmao:

I wish Karinica would make a wish in her last post... :p

^ I notice everything Karinica!!!!!! -_- So you better watch out... :naughty:

I wish I could stop staring at someones shoulders... :dribble: :lmao:

^ :toofunny: 'Head & Shoulders' he would be a great actor in this commercial :toofunny:

I wish I could be a shampoo in this commercial if MJ would be an actor there :dribble: :lmao:

^ now you made me think about hair too!!! :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:
Soon enough we're gonna move southwards.. :naughty: :lmao:

I wish I wouldn't think so much... :doh:

^ :stars: ohhh yes... hair :dribble: and going down...down...down is very desirable :naughty:

I wish I wouldn't have a twin with such a big imagination, cuz I can't take it no more... don't forget we've the same thoughts! :lmao: :stars:

^ ohhhh.... you better stop.. :heat: ...this is not good... :shifty:
And it ain't my fault I have a wild imagination -_- ...I actually like it :shifty: And I know you like it too... :naughty: :D

I wish some chocolate now.. :dribble:

I wish my ears would stop ringing...off and on all morning and it's getting at little annoying.

I wish I didn't feel so nauseated right now :cry: it's really bad :bugeyed

I wish I was home right now instead of stuck in this office...so many projects to finish, so little time! :swoon: lol

I wish I was home working on my art instead of being stuck in this office all day. :girl_sigh:

Back