***** Make A Wish *****

well, in truth the answer is NO then :sigh:
It's expensive and I don't really NEED it... It's just it looks like the one Michael has ;)

I wish I didn't MISS Michael so much :( then I wouldn't shop for Michael's 'style' clothes to fill up that need :no:

Not eating the sugary stuff?
That's easy, I guess... You either don't buy it anymore or you hide in the closet so that you 'forget' you have it ;)

^:hug: I know, but I still think it'll be better if you don't buy it, if you don't really need a new one!! :dntknw:
Unless you want it sooooooo Badly, you couldn't care less if it's expensive or not... But,... even after buying that robe, you'll still miss Michael just as much :sad:, I think, cause that void He left us with, won't ever get filled, except with Michael Himself, or maybe, just a little maybe with Real Michael Stuff... but that's a serious maybe!! :heart: Though I hope it does help you, and definitely if you decide to buy the robe after all!! ;)
Money doesn't grow in a Bank anymore, so what else can you do than spend it on things you need, and sometimes on stuff you really, really want!! :yes: :winking2:

About the sugary stuff, not buying it could help, if I could stop buying it!! :sigh:
Hiding it doesn't help... I open everything till I find something... so sad!! :doh:
Sometime I go a little nuts, if I didn't get my little snack!! Pfffff :blushing:

I wish you will find the right answer into buying that robe for you or not!!!!! :heart:

Thanks Sunnie :bow: for this wonderful advice :friends:

You're right... I shouldn't buy it cause wearing it would make me miss Michael even more I guess cause I'll remember WHY I bought it in the first place :smilerolleyes: So, NO new evening robe then...

I wish it would stay Sunny today... I see a perfect blue sky though :dancin:

I wish I would have called in sick today. :girl_sigh:

^^^ :better:

I wish I didn't need any sleep cause I have all these exciting projects planned and I'm :yawn:

I wish I was home enjoying the sunshine and warm weather and working on my art instead of being stuck in the office all day. :girl_sigh:

I wish this shooting pain in my eyeball and head would go away, it's almost as intense as when I burned my cornea and iris. :mello:

I wish I could help all the little children fullfill their wishes and see that smile at their faces:(

I wish I could be happy without worrying about something that will take that happiness away

I so totally wish that God would end my life already so I can finally go be with beloved Michael.:( :boohoo

I am only 33 years old. And already I am so very sick and tired of living. What is the point of living anymore if you are going to be sad, miserable and depressed all of the time?:( :boohoo And it is all thanks to what that evil nameless monster did. He forever took away the one thing that brought the most joy to me.:( :boohoo

I wish I didn't have to sit through a meeting this afternoon... :girl_sigh:

I wish reality tv shows would vanish off the face of the earth.

I wish I had a tiramisu gelato right now. :p

I wish my coworker hadn't brought in a bag of jelly bellys :bugeyed my self control goes out the window :girl_sigh: haha

I wish the work day was over already and my weekend could begin...

I wish people will mind their own business for once. How hard can it be. Im sure they must have really miserable lives to get their nose in others:angry:

I wish people would notice each other more and not just run across this earth minding solely their own business. Neighbours, colleagues, family members, .............

Back