Man Sends For Prostitute Who Turns Out To Be His Own Daughter!

Agent M

Proud Member
Man orders prostitute, daughter arrives

0b863729.jpg

BULAWAYO, Zimbabwe, Dec. 3 (UPI) -- A Zimbabwean man who called for a prostitute to come to his hotel room said he collapsed to the floor when his daughter showed up.

Father-of-three Titus Ncube of Bulawayo said he called for a prostitute to come to the hotel room in which he was staying while having marital problems and was shocked when his 20-year-old daughter arrived, the British tabloid the Mirror reported Friday.

Ncube said he collapsed to floor upon recognizing his daughter, who quickly fled, crying.

"I am sorry for what I did," Ncube said. "I spoke to my wife and daughter. I apologized for my actions as I just wanted my family back. My daughter has stopped doing what she was doing and is going back to school next year. My marital problems are not over, but we have a counselor who is helping us to get over this most difficult period."

Ncube's wife, Rosemary, agreed their marriage was troubled.

"If it were not for my children, I could have divorced him a long time ago. But because of the trauma that divorce has on children, I decided to stay," she said.

Man orders prostitute, daughter arrives-UPI

LMAO, wow. They should have some sort of insurance against that. Imagine the awkward. Good thing she's not out there anymore, though. I mean, the money is good, but if you have a pimp you never see the money. Especially if he/she is a drunk pimp.

Going back to school, eh. I'm increasingly convinced all that is a waste of time, and if I had a legal choice, I'd probably go with the whoring sans pimp. I hear the money is good. Too bad I'm not pretty.

Then again, there's always getting a job in retail or something...

^Not pretty enough to be a ho. =/

Then again...

Maybe not all hope is lost. =P

Just kidding...I hear stripping is where the good money is at these days anyway. =P
Or online identity theft.

^Not pretty enough to be a ho. =/

Then again...

Maybe not all hope is lost. =P

Just kidding...I hear stripping is where the good money is at these days anyway. =P
Or online identity theft.

Wow, the video you posted is so sad. Poor woman. I know some people will say it's her fault bla bla, but still it's so sad. I wish there was a cure for hiv so she cannot die this way. :(

Wow, the video you posted is so sad. Poor woman. I know some people will say it's her fault bla bla, but still it's so sad. I wish there was a cure for hiv so she cannot die this way. :(

It might interest you to know Yvonne is no longer a prostitute, and now works as a hairdresser. She still obviously has HIV, but at least she's not on the streets anymore...

^^^ It does interest me, thank you for telling me, do you have a link thanks to which i could read more about this information please ? :)

I'm glad she turned her life around. :)

You can only imagine the pain that this man went through when he saw his daughter came to his room as a prostitute... No parent would want their kids to grow up and become a prostitue... It is such a cheap and dirty profession.

Also, it was wrong of that man to call a prostitue, as he is married... Every husband and wife have fights, arguments and troubles in their relationship, but It doesn't mean that he commit adultery and cheat on his wife.. He should have sat down with his wife and tried to resolve all their issues and problems.. That would have been the ideal thing to do imo.

Butterflies01;3557979 said:
You can only imagine the pain that this man went through when he saw his daughter came to his room as a prostitute...

Let's hope he didn't get the family discount.

83-Year-Old Man Charged as Male Prostitute

16d94481.jpg

First, there was Fred Garvin, male prostitute. Now, there's an 83-year-old city council candidate from Centerville, Iowa, who has been charged with prostitution.

Ben Clifford Dawson, 83, of Centerville, was charged with prostitution and assault with the intent to commit sexual abuse after he allegedly offered to let a 33-year-old woman repay part of a $7,000 loan by allowing him to perform sex acts on her. That's not soliciting - it's prostitution, according to local authorities.

Dawson also grabbed the victim and began kissing their neck without consent, according to police. Dawson was released from the Appanoose County Jail after posting $2,000 bond.

Police said it was not the first such complaint about Dawson.

“The same sexual actions or requests have been recorded in the past in reports from at least three separate former female tenants of the defendant,” police reported.

LOL sorry but it's quite funny.. I guess it was better, in a way? otherwise the daughter would've continued and.. yeah you know HIV and those nasty STD's can't be good, either that or prostitutes are quite often a target for sickos out there...

16d94481.jpg

First, there was Fred Garvin, male prostitute. Now, there's an 83-year-old city council candidate from Centerville, Iowa, who has been charged with prostitution.

Ben Clifford Dawson, 83, of Centerville, was charged with prostitution and assault with the intent to commit sexual abuse after he allegedly offered to let a 33-year-old woman repay part of a $7,000 loan by allowing him to perform sex acts on her. That's not soliciting - it's prostitution, according to local authorities.

Dawson also grabbed the victim and began kissing their neck without consent, according to police. Dawson was released from the Appanoose County Jail after posting $2,000 bond.

Oh god eww... :S

Thank you Word Smith .. Amen. :)
non of this was actually funny to me, it was sad and disturbing that such things and worse can happen in this world. I'm so glad to see the lost redeemed.

Agent M;3646121 said:
Let's hope he didn't get the family discount.

16d94481.jpg

Police said it was not the first such complaint about Dawson.

“The same sexual actions or requests have been recorded in the past in reports from at least three separate former female tenants of the defendant,” police reported.

That is just so totally wrong......

Back