mark lester claims 2 be paris' father jackson fam denies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mark lester claims 2 be paris' father

Yes but have we actually seen a video of him saying this or heard it direct? Otherwise this is some tabloid making up crap again. I personally would be VERY surprised if Mark said this.

I think that Mark Lester and Arnold Klein are disgusting pigs and the Jackson family should have nothing to do with either one of them. Do they not think that these children hear this crap? Do they not care how much they are hurting these kids?!! They just lost the only parent they've ever known and for these two men to come out and make these types of allegations is just really low. Yes, of course it's all about money. MJ was a wonderful person, but he didn't always make good choices when it came to friendships. One thing this whole nightmare has revealed is who was truly MJs friends and who wasn't. A REAL friend would protect and honor their friends memory.

Oh god ive just seen the video. Just because he went to a clinic and donated sperm, and then debbie had the kids doesnt mean his sperm was used. I mean, unless he whacked one out and then watched as they inseminated her with it, it could be just as much him as Michaels or anyones for that matter.

In terms of him saying this, im disgusted with him. We put our faith in him as one of the very FEW people who didnt betray MJ and now this. I keep hoping maybe he was forced or blackmailed. I hope kharma brings what is coming to him now for doing this and he has burned his bridges with the fans, that is for certain.

Paris knows who her real daddy is.. Its ridiculous to me all these reports are coming out, If Michael would of known Mark as the "bio father" and If Mike would of wanted those children to be with him, then he would of put it in his will.. Bottom line though these children should never be separated from the Jackson family.. And the three children need to stay together

This is so betrayal :( I'm lost for words :( :( WTF is going on with world???? Why are people so cruel????? Why???????

And I so don't believe that if (IF) Michfel would use donor's sperm, he would choose someone he know and someone who knows him. He wouldn't want "other" dad to be around his child, it's clear that it could bring so much complications to his life.

Lord have mercy,. why is it everytime I log back on this board new mess has erupted.....
I honestly have no words for Mark.....

What excatly does he think he's going to accomplish with this??? What kind of concerns is he talking about? Michael left the kids to his mother... I love how Michael's so called friends want to question his judgement about the kids being raised by Katherine yet these same people didn't seem to question him when he was alive??
If Mark was so concerned about Paris, why didn't he ask Michael before?? Paris is 11 years old. WTF!!!!!
I understand he loves the children but this is not the way...
Why do all these adults want access to these kids? or think they are entitled to access to these kids?

I find it all disgusting!!!!

These people are losing their goddamn minds now that Michael is no longer here....
Klein and Lester know they never would have done this if Michael was here....

Last edited:

He crossed the line
that is discusting for him to say publically if he had any concern for Paris
he wouldnt have done that. She just lost her father for GOD sake -
If he REALLY had concernes about Paris he could have got an
attorney to contact Katherines attorney privatley ..

But to go public with this will only be devastating to Michael's children whether
it is true or not _ doesnt matter _ but to publically announce this - Is Discusting
on Marks part ... I pray for Michaels children every day ..

Ive always believed they are Mjs bio children, but if he did depend on a sperm donor
that should have remained private .. untill the children were old enough to know _
and it should be told to them in private - Not announced to the world
those poor children - I hate what Mark just did _ so direspectful to Michael
and his children

I saw the video where he stated He donated in Mjs name sperm and thinks Paris is his
True or not .. is not the point .. for him to announce this publically is Wrong and shows
no real concern for Paris,s well being _ keep that piece of crap away from her NOW ..
he showed his true colors by doing this .. * Im weeping *

Mark you are a piece of shyt

Last edited:

he crossed the line
that is discusting for him to say publically if he had any concern for paris
he wouldnt have done that. She just lost her father for god sake -
if he really had concernes about paris he coudl have got an
attorney to contact katherines attorny privatley ..

but to go public with this will only be devastating to michael's children whether
it is true or not _ doesnt matter _ but to publically announce this - is discusting
on marks part ... I pray for michaels children every day ..

Ive always believed they are mjs bio children, but if he did depend on a sperm donor
that should have remained private .. Untill the children were old enough to know _
and it should be told to them in private - not announced to the world
those poor children - i hate what mark just did _ so direspectful to michael
and his children

i saw the video where he stated he donated in mjs name sperm and thinks paris is his
true or not .. Is not the point .. For him to announce this publically is wrong and shows
no real concern for paris,s well being _ keep that piece of crap away from her now ..
He showed his true colors by doing this .. * im weeping *

mark you are a piece of shyt

tottally agreed! If it's for paris' concern matters should 've solved privately.

What effect will this on Paris when she gets to see this video (of Mark Lester)? Hopefully it won't be for a long, long time. But the damage will have been done.

There is no way Paris is his kid, completely different skin tone - combined with Debbie Rowe Lesters kid would be extremely pale.

He is disgusting and vile. To stoop so low. How much did he get paid. The thing is with this one he is on video saying it all........

To betray trust in such a way, its astounding.

There is no decency, good manners or anything these days - everything is up for public consumption.

How incredibly sad! I just hope MJ has gone straight to the godly land and not hung around.

omg, Mark Lester....
Uri cashed in 2 weeks ago with his not that famous documentary.....
Arnie klein and his 'interests' in the older 2 Jackson kids......
How many daddy's can a person have?
Under California law, MJ and Debbie were married and had the kids.....hence he IS THEIR DAD....biology or not....
How much were these kumQuats paid?

What effect will this on Paris when she gets to see this video (of Mark Lester)? Hopefully it won't be for a long, long time. But the damage will have been done.

Yeah, to think its someone she wanted to spend this Christmas with....now to hear that he wants to be her daddy......
no respect for her or her dad's memory.

MJ must've had a crap life......to have had these 4 friends.......URI..... Lester.....
Whats the Doc Klein up to as well?????

It's all so sad and tragic. Paternity claims should be done with discretion, quietly and through the proper channels. Not shouted from the highest tabloid.

I don't care what the circumstances might be (Lester claims the Jackson family are blocking his access to the children) he is no friend of MJ's to be doing this.

To go to the tabloids................ yuk

What goes around comes around - I suggest he gets DNA on his own kids before he hounds other peoples.

THEN AGAIN, what if Mark Lester is being blackmailed or threatened to say this rubbish.......by the higher authorities???

perhaps close scrutiny of him speaking may give some clues, there is obvious piecings going on in the film footage where bits have been cut and pasted.

thus far Mark Lester has been loyal - why would he come out with something so dramatic all of a sudden????????

He even stated he never told his wife this!!!!

Isnt that strange?

Something so big not to mention at any point in their long marriage.

Someone said to me at first they thought it was a hostage video from another land......

It just doesnt add up. Mark Lester has hinted severly and contradictions of the higher forces - he has provided info against the 'drug infected no hoper' that has been provided by the media - and given what we thought were positive insights.

Why suddenly come out with this?
Why didnt he at any point let his wife know?

Its like its suddenly been invented BUT BY WHO??????

I read that he says it now because he is afraid he can lose the contact.
But if he realy is the father, why do he have to say it to the whole world? Why not just tell Kathrine or Michael Jackson's closest family only?

But maybe he just said that he was Paris godfather and the media twisted it to be father?

What did cross my mind as a possible explanation was whether Lester was tipped off in advance that a story about Mark Lester himself was about to break in the press.

Either this was the story so he decided to do his own via NOTW to thwart whoever was about to break that news.

Or.. this wasn't what the story was about but it was a story Lester did NOT want to come out. Hence a trade - the NOTW publishes that today... in return for NOT publishing the original one.

Just a thought. Its what does happen so perhaps thats the case here.

What did cross my mind as a possible explanation was whether Lester was tipped off in advance that a story about Mark Lester himself was about to break in the press.

Either this was the story so he decided to do his own via NOTW to thwart whoever was about to break that news.

Or.. this wasn't what the story was about but it was a story Lester did NOT want to come out. Hence a trade - the NOTW publishes that today... in return for NOT publishing the original one.

thats actually pretty interesting

I had thought that might be the case too. It just doesn't really make sense unless there is another reason we don't know about

I had thought that might be the case too. It just doesn't really make sense unless there is another reason we don't know about

uri gellar tipped them off apparently. good ol uri.

Now im really confused...

I think Uri would have given himself...or his sperm.. the starring role in it if he'd been behind it. He's probably livid he didn't think of it first.

I think Uri would have given himself...or his sperm.. the starring role in it if he'd been behind it. He's probably livid he didn't think of it first.

LOLed so much at that

Don't trust Uri, I believe this man set MJ up with Bashir documentary and he has cashed in on fhis riendship with MJ who he doesn't seem to know very well at all and he tells lies.

Watch this news clip, he makes innuendo that mJ is guilty of allegations but in recent documentary My friend MJ, he claims he knew long ago during 1993 that MJ was innocent because he hypnotised him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xafp4ucF_j0&feature=related

Mark Lester featured on his latest documentary, Now according to mark lester daughter Lucy on face book she says Michael told URi Mark was the father but Uri is lying as I do not believe Michael trusted Uri and hadn't even spoken to him since 2003 after he introduced him to Martin bashir.

Last edited:

Uri's as bent as his spoons. And about as believable.

Look the only thing he said is that Michael asked for his sperm and he BELIEVES they used it to conceive Paris. Even he doesn't know for certain that his sperm was used.

Ok but if you donated sperm ....then once Paris was born would you not settle the fact if you are the biological father at the time? this is so WEIRD! why would Michael not let Lester know if it was his sperm that caused the conceiving?

Fiddes told Sky News Online: "Michael told me on several occasions, 'If anything happens to me, if I am ill or kidnapped, you must call Mark Lester'."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...Mark_Lester_Paternity_Claim_For_Paris_Jackson

matt fiddes on mark lester

i still believe mark because hes been so loyal i think what has happend is
-Mark told Uri in confidence that he may be Paris' father
-Uri (seeing dollar signs) urged him to go the press about this, saying if he didnt , Uri himself would. Mark goes to the press.
-Uri says he'll back up Mark by saying Michael told him this too
-Uri calls up his good friend Matt Fiddes to back up Mark as well with 'Michael asked Mark to be contacted if anything should happen to him'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back