mark lester claims 2 be paris' father jackson fam denies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mark lester claims 2 be paris' father

im so disgusted by these so called friends of MJ..whats wrong with these people? i really don't get it..its really sad that michael didn't have any real true friends that REALLY care about him..maybe he had some I don't know but from what I read, i doubt it..i think most of his fans would be more true friends to him than these fake friends..and I do believe that michael is the biological father of his kids..they look like him..especially his boys..

Ok, this is BS all the way! Paris has light skin but not as light as this guys daughter. You can so tell Paris is biracial. My cousin is biracial and has similar skin tone to paris. Second, the "blue" eyes that mark claims that look like his daughter are TOTALLY different blue eyes than those of Paris. My dad has dark blues eyes and my sister has light light blue eyes. Everyone who automatically see's them together thinks she got it from him. When in truth, my sister got her eyes from my MOM'S dad, not from my dad's family. My maternal grandfather and my sister have the same EXACT eyes. And their nose are different, ugh this guy is disgusting me. And if she is his then why did he take so long to claim her? why wait until the guy who RAISED her dies to claim paternity. This is all too wrong. And if he had the best interest in the girl he wouldn't be hurting her like this. MJ raised them, even if they aren't biologically his they are spiritually his and the kids respect him. And lastly, this guy is NOT the godfather of all 3 kids. Firstly, i know that Prince and Paris' godfather from what i've heard is Maculay Caulkin. And i know that last time i checked Blankets godfather A Manik who only has sons. He came out in an interview right after Mike died telling stories on how his kids and MJ's kids would play together etc. And that Michael is a GREAT father.

Here is the link with Al Manik talking about Mike etc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5d9lGasMGk

^^ Mark Lester IS actually the Godfather to all 3....that's what makes this extra horrifying!

Ultimately, Michael is the father. I honestly don't think Lester's claims have any merit. However, if Mark Lester was the donor/daddy, there should be court documents somewhere stating to shut-up about it. He could get sued big time by the estate.

and btw, paris looks just like Debbie but way darker. and don't get me started on Prince and Blanket, prince and blanket look ALOT alike. Which is weird considering how they have different mother's. And even though one has dark hair, darker skin and the other one has lighter hair and lighter skin it cannot be denied that they look alike.

still, godfather or not this man is disgusting. And an idiot!

^^ Mark Lester IS actually the Godfather to all 3....that's what makes this extra horrifying!

Are you sure he is? because every where i check it says that Macaulay is the godfather of the first two and Al Malkin of blanket. There are videos, and even pictures of Al Malkin with blanket as a kid etc.

still, godfather or not this man is disgusting. And an idiot!
Worst of all, he's CRUEL towards someone he claims to be his daughter. Can't he imagine what that poor girl must be going through if she hears about this?

Are you sure he is? because every where i check it says that Macaulay is the godfather of the first two and Al Malkin of blanket. There are videos, and even pictures of Al Malkin with blanket as a kid etc.

Positive. Children can have more than one God parent.

Mark and Mac are Godfather to all 3.

He's still being an a-hole though.

Katherine isn't unreasonable so I don't know why he thinks she's keeping him away from the kids.

Just a few weeks ago he was saying that they wanted to come spend Christmas with him and his kids.

I give up on trusting anyone now where it concerns michael, how dare he call him self a friend!!!!!!!!!!

I really thought he was one of the good guys!!!

Me too! I haven't seen it reported but even IF he is the father Michael wouldn't want us all to know that, it's private. So called friend, what a BIG shit!!!!!

Last edited:

Mark Lester really overstepped the mark, I cant believe how this so called friend has stabbed MJ in the back after al MJ did for him.
Mark Lester is telling a LIE and the truth will come out and i hope he gets sued by the jacksons

Im not going to make a comment until there is concrete evidence that contradicts Michael being the father.

For your own interest:

303dy08.jpg

That is just how I feel :( I thought he always seemed ok???

exactly. debbie has denied sperm donars for years. so his claims are just blasphemous. and why NOW? seriously leave them alone. they have bigger issues and things to worry about thant to be spending time with u of all pple

exactly. debbie has denied sperm donars for years. so his claims are just blasphemous. and why NOW? seriously leave them alone. they have bigger issues and things to worry about thant to be spending time with u of all pple
Seems to me that Paris' skin is too dark to be the kid from two white people. I have no reason to believe that anyone else than Michael and Debbie are the biological parents.

I cant believe this anymore...this is not normal!! when will this stop!!!!!!!!

How can you think the claims are blasphemous? You DO know what that word means don't you?

I think we are all, including Mark, just going a little bit crazy now from missing Michael Jackson. I think Mark Lester is just missing Michael Jackson and his children, like the rest of us.
Pershaps, soon Michael's estate will release some new music
from Michael Jackson to help us ease the pain.
In the meanwhile, here's a bit of music from Michael to
help settle us all down: " "Michael Jackson Sings to his Mom"
Click Below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEWk140PgfY

Okay here's something:
At the time Prince was conceived, (midsummer 1996)
Did any media see Michael Jackson or Debbie Row leave/enter a fertility clinic? No.
How about when Paris was conceived? (late summer 1997) No.
Now, the paps chase his ass no matter where he goes.
Why would they let him go somewhere like that in peace? They wouldn't.
Another thing: sure, there's papers signed saying everything that goes on is private.
This is Michael Jackson we're talking about. Nothing ever stays private. you really think if there was something to tell, that no one would talk?
Shit, they'd be foaming at the mouth.
There ain't nothing to tell.
Ya can't take a turkey baster, cross you're fingers and pop out a kid nine months later. It don't work that way!!
If it did, women wouldn't need men.
*You're cute. Here's a cup*

Okay here's something:
Did any media see Michael Jackson or Debbie Row leave/enter a fertility clinic? No.
Now, the paps chase his ass no matter where he goes.
Why would they let him go somewhere like that in peace? They wouldn't.
Another thing: sure, there's papers signed saying everything that goes on is private.
This is Michael Jackson we're talking about.
you really think if there was something to tell, that no one would talk?
Shit, they'd be foaming at the mouth.
There ain't nothing to tell.
Ya can't take a turkey baster, cross you're fingers and pop out a kid nine months later. It don't work that way!!
If it did, women wouldn't need men.
*You're cute. Here's a cup*[/quote]

In spite of this being a pretty bad time, this had me laughing.
Yhank you. I needed a laugh right now!

and btw, paris looks just like Debbie but way darker. and don't get me started on Prince and Blanket, prince and blanket look ALOT alike. Which is weird considering how they have different mother's. And even though one has dark hair, darker skin and the other one has lighter hair and lighter skin it cannot be denied that they look alike.

I think that its pretty mutch impossible to analyse how a child looks, and use that as a basis to determine who their parents are. Some times children are the spitting image of their parents, and some times biology just ends up giving us something completely different.
Genetics are a puzzle, because 2+2 some times gives you 5, 7 or any other number then you think is logical.
Nothing but a paternity test could determine this, and quite honestly I do not think it any of our business to know.

I think that its pretty mutch impossible to analyse how a child looks, and use that as a basis to determine who their parents are. Some times children are the spitting image of their parents, and some times biology just ends up giving us something completely different.
Genetics are a puzzle, because 2+2 some times gives you 5, 7 or any other number then you think is logical.
Nothing but a paternity test could determine this, and quite honestly I do not think it any of our business to know.

yeah i agree

Is this for real? How hurtful could he be? He spoke to the kids recently what more does he want? I never liked him chatting so much about the kids private chats and now I can see why? Are these kids the golden geese or what?

ALL BS.looks like everyone is trying to share a piece of pie.
jeez..i don't know what to say.
everyone come out and say they are the kids' biological father,bla bla bla
so wt!
mike brought them up,he is the kid's father!that's it!

Okay here's something:
Prince was conceived in '97.....Paris in '98 :)

another "friend" hugging the limelight. whatever his intentions are, i don't like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back