mark lester claims 2 be paris' father jackson fam denies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mark lester claims 2 be paris' father

I sincerely hope thats not true.
well the more and more peopletalk, the more it's lookng that way.

makes me laugh about debbie rowe again! Lol everyone so damn afraid of what she gonna do and it's everyone ELSE and they mama that'smaking this a circus.

yea, im NOT gonna believe the guy who is backed by gellar and fiddes. i WILL believe the man who said these were his kids

Last edited:

It could be- but very unlikely
How selfish and cowardly of him if that was the case that he would break Paris's heart to save himself
from embarrasment _ I dont believe this is what happened but if if was tthe case its certainly not a
good excuse for him to hurt Mjs children. That would show he was selfish and a coward _ and if he
would feed her to the wolves like that _ he should NEVER have contact with her again.

I dont care if she is his daughter
going public to the tabloids with this story instead of having an attorney privatley contact
the Jacksons attorney _ Is Terrible -

Aslo its just been less than 2 months and the children and family are still grieving and he is
complaining about not having access - Im sure Katherine is allowing them time and waiting
for results so she can bury her son _

This is very hurtful .. to hear thatif th efans are hurting think of how the children and Mjs
Mother would feel_ The way he went about this is VERY SELFISH

It doesnt matter whether he is the Bio father or NOT _ Its the way he publically announced it
to the world without giving any thought to how it would hurt the children Katherine, and the
Jackson family _ there is no excuse for the way he did this .. and guess what - it doesnt matter
A sperm donor gives up all rights _

So He is doing this becuase for a few weeks he couldnt get through
That doesnt make sense

he should have remained there Godfather and been patient and gave the family time
to grieve and sort things out - before he started claiming he was cut out of thier lives
thats BS ...

ITS ONLY BEEN A FEW WEEKS .. and Katherine is going through a lot right now
trying to sort every thing out _ she is not going to give instant access to those
children _ to anyone .. at this time _ Frined or no friend of Mjs - she doesnt know
them or trust them yet .. IM SOOOOO PISSED at what he did ..
wha wha wha

I didnt get to see the children for a few weeks 'So Im going to announce to the world
That the DADDY they are grieving over isnt there real father ... GET IT ..
Thats like shooting the children in the heart with an arrow when they are already in deep pain

Im NOT PISSED THAT HE MAY BE THE Bio FATHER
IM PISSED OVER HOW HE ANNOUNCED IT THIS WAY
AND AT AT THIS TIME_ IT WAS INNAPROPRIATE ...
AND SELFISH ..

CO-MOTHA'LOVIN' SIGN.:clapping:

I'd love for a letter to plop through Mr Lester's letter-box from the Child Support Agency saying "congratulations you're the proud father of twelve year old orphaned quadruplets... here's our bill!"

Methinks he'd backtrack quick enough about any clinic "deposits" having ever been made at ALL then.

lol that'd be hilarious.

he's full of it, to me. true or not, he showed his true colours and is being backed by known liars so um....?and notw? seriously? i'd take him more seriously if he were shouting this on a street corner

question u can ask miss lucy, did her husband get together with arnie on thisb eforehand cuz he's saying he they daddy too. or he trying to imply it....what did mj ask everyone for their sperm? like was that how they got to be his friend?

tis his daughter not wife

if these children did not have the potential for a multi million/billion dollar empire ahead of them, nobody would be stepping forward to claim them. Were they without money and in need of child support payments, these people would not be contacting the news media and striving to claim them.

Hopefully someone is actually looking out for their best interests ... I like to think that someone is thinking of them first but it is getting harder and harder to have any faith that they are safe at all.

"suffer the little children"
:clapping::clapping:

even diana ross and liz taylor are being ignored by katherine too!

WTF?! Where you hear that?

I feel bad that he had to do this to the children, they obviously held him in high regard, now they won't be allowed to see him and his family anymore, and they probably won't understand why.
On the other hand it might be best for all the rats to come out and be dealt with now, I mean the sooner the children are rid of those sneaky vultures, the better. I know it's going to be really difficult for them, but at least these people won't get the chance to screw them over during their childhood.

True or not, i think we all agree he went about this is totally the wrong way.

AND NOW WE HAVE A STATEMENT FROM THE FAMILY...U KNOW, THE REAL RELATIVES OF THESE CHILDREN. THE ONES WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A DAMN

Actor Claims He May Be Paris' Daddy

Posted Aug 9th 2009 9:15AM by TMZ Staff
0808_paris_lester_bn2.jpg
The godfather of Michael Jackson's three kids says he "could be" the father of Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris .. and it sounds like he may be waging a legal fight.

Mark Lester -- a longtime friend of Jackson's -- says M.J. asked him if he would donate sperm during the time the singer was married to Debbie Rowe. He says a London clinic contacted him and he obliged with the donation.

Lester claims there's an uncanny resemblance between his 15-year-old-daughter Harriet and Paris.

Lester, who spoke with News of the World, says he is willing to take a paternity test.

Lester says he has "concerns about the welfare and upbringing of the children." Lester says he does not currently have contact with Jackson's three kids and it's "heartbreaking."

Lester did not say he's gearing up for a legal fight, but the signs are there ....

UPDATE: 2:27 AM ET: Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Londell McMillan, is scoffing at Lester's claim and the move made by Dr. Arnold Klein's lawyer in court last Monday. McMillan said, "These genetic lottery attempts aren't going anywhere. They have no legal standing. They may seek 5 seconds of fame but the claims have no merit."

0808_paris_harriet_notw.jpg

looks like they messed with the pic of paris next to his daughter.. ie. changed lighting to alter skin tone and made her eyes brighter blue and hair lighter, i have the original here in a magazine and its on the internet and it doesnt look like tht. Shows what they are prepared to do.

"If he dies sympathize
Such false witnesses
Damn self righteousness
In the black
Stab me in the back"

MJ - TABLOID JUNKIE...

*ahem*

UPDATE: 2:27 AM ET: Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Londell McMillan, is scoffing at Lester's claim and the move made by Dr. Arnold Klein's lawyer in court last Monday. McMillan said, "These genetic lottery attempts aren't going anywhere. They have no legal standing. They may seek 5 seconds of fame but the claims have no merit."

*ahem*

i saw that this morning. doesn't really put anything to rest, though.

and how so? they ain't going anywhere. they have no merit....shall i provide the definition of merit?

hint hint genetic LOTTERY. who else wants to throw themselves into this staking claim to the kids worth billions (in the future)?

it's a pathetic attempt for custody and he just sealed the deal fo rhimself. no more access to those kids.

im quite sure that if paris gets upset cuz she can't see him and they show her what he tried to do to discredit her father and how he embarassed himself on tv, she would want nothing to do w/ him or his kids ever again

and how so? they ain't going anywhere. they have no merit....shall i provide the definition of merit?

hint hint genetic LOTTERY. who else wants to throw themselves into this staking claim to the kids worth billions (in the future)?

it's a pathetic attempt for custody and he just sealed the deal fo rhimself. no more access to those kids.

im quite sure that if paris gets upset cuz she can't see him and they show her what he tried to do to discredit her father and how he embarassed himself on tv, she would want nothing to do w/ him or his kids ever again

What Kate's lawyer said was a very generic statement. It's exactly what they'd say even if there was truth to the claim. A more welcome statement would be something like "This is absolutely not true, shut up y'all" only that they can't say that because really they didn't know much about Michael's private life. Therefore speculation continues.

What Kate's lawyer said was a very generic statement. It's exactly what they'd say even if there was truth to the claim. A more welcome statement would be something like "This is absolutely not true, shut up y'all" only that they can't say that because really they didn't know much about Michael's private life. Therefore speculation continues.

SO AGREE!!! great post Gwyn

"...the claims have no merit" sounds pretty clear to me.

What Katherine's lawyer said is the only thing that matters. They have NO LEGAL STANDING.

The Jacksons have nothing to prove or disprove because it's nobody's business but theirs.

It was a perfect statement, it says it all. 5 minutes of fame and the claim has no merit, i.e. it is irrelavent, Lester has no legal rights to custody, access and more to the point money.

He is going to be widely condemmed for his actions and Geller is not getting good press anyway. Once Geraldo and Larry King have chewed this over it will have run it's course and Lester can go back to obscurity where he belongs. No more luxury holidays, cars for his daughters etc.

I'm all for being objective and stuff, but seems to me you want these children to not be Michael's. Not really sure why.

no not at all dont get me wrong im not a hater!!! but i get fed up sometimes when some people on this forum are nto open to the fact that they may not be, and theres nothing wrong with that! Im just trying to play devils advocate as well sometimes, rationalise, ask qs, nto disregard everything immediately. If u see my other posts, lol and my username, ull get how much i love Michael and the kids :)

"i've come forward now, 'cause i have concerns about the welfare and upbringing of the children" YEA RIGHT :throwingstones:

..NEXT.

Still...If Debbie being as white as she is with no biracial in her, and Mark being also extremely white, then wouldn't their kid come out extremely white like Marks REAL daughters? Paris looks just like Debbie but way darker. If she isn't Michael's kid, then the girl definitely has to have some sort of biracial in her. Either black, indian, or hispanic. And another point, father is the person that RAISED you. Like someone said before, if Angelina or Madonna died would their adopted kids have to be send back to africa or asia? No. Or kids who are adopted, if an adopted kid loses both of his/her parents then automatically the grandmother gets the kids like if it would have been a normal situation. Besides, idk what mark is complaining about because the kids look fine. They may not be totally happy (hello! their dad just died), but they are being taken care of and most importantly loved. There is a reason Michael put Katherine in the will and not Lester.

:sigh: It does not matter how the children look - all that is completely and totally irrelevant - and invasive.

Michael is their legal father and he is their daddy. Nothing else matters or is anyone's business but theirs.

looks like they messed with the pic of paris next to his daughter.. ie. changed lighting to alter skin tone and made her eyes brighter blue and hair lighter, i have the original here in a magazine and its on the internet and it doesnt look like tht. Shows what they are prepared to do.

yeah that pic of Paris was lightened in contrast.

Liked Londell's statement :)

Just leave the kids alone! because
a) they are children
b) they are grieving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back