mark lester claims 2 be paris' father jackson fam denies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mark lester claims 2 be paris' father

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much rage...

I want to kick all this people in the ass..can people leave MJ's kids alone?now everybody is a father to them..B.S

Wow.....watching the video makes me wonder.

Mark was a good friend of Michaels so why would he lie? Him coming out in public and saying it was mighty boneheaded of him I think.

It seems like something is going on between him and The Jackson family though, like they are keeping the kids from him. He claims this is how he thinks he can get back in touch with them.

He's wrong though because he has no claim if he's just a donor.

OMG...this just gets worse every day...

Michael, PLEASE watch over your kids.

Yes from how it looks on Sky TV he is really upset that he has been "cut off" from seeing the kids...very upset...still...is this the right place and the right time?..........I think not

It certainly puts a wrench in Dr. Kleins claims about the kids though.

His timing is SOOOOOOO bad, what an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my. im shocked theres gotta be more to this but... his daughter said they were going to see the kids either end of this month or xmas. paris aint his look how dark she is

It certainly puts a wrench in Dr. Kleins claims about the kids though.

Yeah, especially after so many people were so convinced that Prince and Paris look "sooo much like Dr. Klein!"

This is horrible..seriously, what the hell kind of friends did Michael have?

I have no words..
Poor children.

Look the only thing he said is that Michael asked for his sperm and he BELIEVES they used it to conceive Paris. Even he doesn't know for certain that his sperm was used.
....And just because he said that Mike asked for his sperm doesn't necessarily make it true either. He knows that legally it makes no difference if he's the biological father or not, so he also knows that the family have no reason to agree to a DNA test. That means that he can say whatever he wants without it being proven otherwise.

I think he's lying because as a friend of Michael and as he was the godfather of those kids I don't think that Katherine would prevent him from visiting to see how the kids are doing, whereas now he will have no more contact with them whatsoever. If he was indeed the real father he wouldn't do something like this which he knows will probably prevent any future contact between him and 'his' daughter. Besides, which father worthy of the name would ever want to hurt the feelings of his little girl as deeply as he's doing now? WHAT A CREEP!!!!

I don't know what the hell is going on here but I'm sure we'll be hearing more about it.

maybe he's just saying that in hopes that it will get back to the Jacksons and they'll at least return his calls.

Who the $%&* knows!!

Just leave them kids alone michael is there dad rip michael jackson

Poor kids. I so hope they're ok. :cry: I feel like wrapping them up in cotton wool right now.

When it is a good time, I think Katherine Jackson should let Micahel children's visit with Mark Lester and his family.
Mark Lester has always been a good friend to Michael Jackson and his children.

At the end of the day michael brought those kids up! He is there father!!
I think he's their biological father also. Just because Lester said that he donated sperm doesn't make it a fact. He can say whatever he wants because he knows that Katherine will never agree to him doing a DNA test because legally it doesn't matter who the biological father is.

Yeah, it's bollocks. Michael was their father, period.

If mark lester sincerely believes he may be the father of Paris, and if he is the good friend that Michael always believed he was; then surely there is some way that this can be resolved out of the media spotlight

If mark lester sincerely believes he may be the father of Paris, and if he is the good friend that Michael always believed he was; then surely there is some way that this can be resolved out of the media spotlight
Exactly -_-

I thought Mark Lester is a decent man who wouldn't betray Michael :no:
seriously he had NO ONE to trust
and these poor children :no::no::no:

I hate this f^&ed up world

Ok, this is BS all the way! Paris has light skin but not as light as this guys daughter. You can so tell Paris is biracial. My cousin is biracial and has similar skin tone to paris. Second, the "blue" eyes that mark claims that look like his daughter are TOTALLY different blue eyes than those of Paris. My dad has dark blues eyes and my sister has light light blue eyes. Everyone who automatically see's them together thinks she got it from him. When in truth, my sister got her eyes from my MOM'S dad, not from my dad's family. My maternal grandfather and my sister have the same EXACT eyes. And their nose are different, ugh this guy is disgusting me. And if she is his then why did he take so long to claim her? why wait until the guy who RAISED her dies to claim paternity. This is all too wrong. And if he had the best interest in the girl he wouldn't be hurting her like this. MJ raised them, even if they aren't biologically his they are spiritually his and the kids respect him. And lastly, this guy is NOT the godfather of all 3 kids. Firstly, i know that Prince and Paris' godfather from what i've heard is Maculay Caulkin. And i know that last time i checked Blankets godfather A Manik who only has sons. He came out in an interview right after Mike died telling stories on how his kids and MJ's kids would play together etc. And that Michael is a GREAT father.

Here is the link with Al Manik talking about Mike etc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5d9lGasMGk

I'm still having a hard time processing this.

My question to Mark is.....WHY??

1. Why would you come out and say this in public, true or false?
2. Why would you only think of yourself and not the kids?
3. Why would you think that after you do something like that you'd ever get your hands on these kids?
4. Why would you go to the tabloids?

Based on everything I knew of this man and for Michael and him to be friends for nearly 3 decades and him being a Godfather to the kids why would he do this in this fashion??

I can understand him wanting to be around the kids and even possibly finding out for himself if he is the bio dad.....but this way???

Get it together Mark....

My hope for the world is fading fast.

Exactly - I can't believe this... well part of me can but I wish it wasn't happening for those lil ones :(

Last edited:

paris's blue eyes, lips and chin is the same as debbie rowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back