Marlon on Good Day Atlanta today

What a wonderful interview with Marlon! He is so down to earth and he is for real when he talks about what's going on.

Thank you for posting!

What Marlon said about Michael giving Dave Dave a job because no-one would give Dave a job because of his burns just touched my heart. I knew Michael helped Dave Dave alot but I never realised he gave him a job as well. God bless Michael. What a true Angel he was.
Marlon is a lovely guy and comes across very well.
Thanks for posting.

God bless him, he is so down to earth and honest. You can tell the emotions are right on the surface...

Yes, I'm sure we still all wake-up once in a while and think, "my God... he's gone..." I did this the other morning... 4:00 a.m., such a lonely moment.

It still is amazing to think of all the amazing things Michael has done throughout the years, and the rest of the Jackson family. My God, we are so blessed to have such a wonderful family in this world.

Marlon seemed like he wanted to cry when he mentioned Michael at first, I am sure MJ's passing still hurts them
allott.

God bless him, he is so down to earth and honest. You can tell the emotions are right on the surface...

Yes, I'm sure we still all wake-up once in a while and think, "my God... he's gone..." I did this the other morning... 4:00 a.m., such a lonely moment.

It still is amazing to think of all the amazing things Michael has done throughout the years, and the rest of the Jackson family. My God, we are so blessed to have such a wonderful family in this world.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Marlon is aces...! But I think all the brothers are exactly who they are supposed to be, they have their good ways & their bad ways, just like any of us, don't you know?

Back