Mature Era - Michael in the 2000s

He is so fetching. I love ''recent years''!! He is much more handsome than the past. (Of course he always is handsome but at the recent years he has something different....he is more mature..In terms of the appearance and the voice).

With Kenny Ortega
kenny-ortega-michael-jackson_0.jpg

Michael_lover :"He is much more handsome than the past. (Of course he always is handsome but at the recent years he has something different....he is more mature..In terms of the appearance and the voice). "

i agree~~~
i like the mature michael~

I can't see photos from the trial. It hurts...his eyes and his laughter were so sorrowful...but he is so handsome, even in those difficult moments.

^ haha i know MJ is in around my dads age too...well my dads slightly older by a few years but i dont give a crap haha MJ was HOT at the age of 50!!! I soooo would have :naughty: ...if i had the chance lol

^:lol: my dad is like 4 years older or something.. Not only because of the age thing.. but Bad Michael is just the ultimate:wild::woohoo:
But yeah if I would've had the change.. :shifty: I doesn't matter what age, he would have been mine :naughty:

^:lol: my dad is like 4 years older or something.. Not only because of the age thing.. but Bad Michael is just the ultimate:wild::woohoo:
But yeah if I would've had the change.. :shifty: I doesn't matter what age, he would have been mine :naughty:

Soooo agree with you!! MJ was just like fine wine hehe :naughty: such a babe back in 2009!! :woohoo: :shutup:

such a DILF is right!! DAYUUMM :heat:

MJ-2009-michael-jackson-10770942-789-1076.jpg

Michael-michael-jackson-2002-2009-25742942-576-432.png

jackson-2009-6-25-18-51-2.jpg

michael-jackson2009.jpg

Im only 21...and I LOVE OLDER MIKE :naughty: :shutup: :shutup: :ninja: :shifty:

Back