meet my tarantula

lol You better not tell this to Missy, she ll bring Herbie to dance with you! :lol:

:lol: And the spider in the video doesn't look scary like herbie :lol:

but the lyrics lol:
"I could bite like a tarantula
Right through the skin
And leave my poison dripping" :shock:

:bugeyed :bugeyed ok im not gonna post here, never again!!!! :lol:

:lmao: omg...if Missy gonna post another zoom picture of that ugly hairy spider, I'll not post here too. :lol:

tarantulas.jpg

:bugeyed :bugeyed

ok, im not coming here again!!!!!!!!!!! its a deal!!!!!!!!!

aww :huggy: why do you need cheering up, what's happened who's being a bitch to you this time, I'll swear I'll kick their mother :censored: arses to the point on no return if they don't leave you alone.

ooooooooooooooooooo guess what I did last night? I slept in my nephew's room last night with the Bird Eating Spider even though its dead I still feel quiet proud cause it's still :censored: ugly and huge :lmao:

Did I end up killing the spider, I don't see anymore picture :party: :dance2: victory is mine :toofunny:

aww :huggy: why do you need cheering up, what's happened who's being a bitch to you this time, I'll swear I'll kick their mother :censored: arses to the point on no return if they don't leave you alone.

ooooooooooooooooooo guess what I did last night? I slept in my nephew's room last night with the Bird Eating Spider even though its dead I still feel quiet proud cause it's still :censored: ugly and huge :lmao:

Did I end up killing the spider, I don't see anymore picture :party: :dance2: victory is mine :toofunny:

aww bless

no i just been in a lot of pain with my sutures

I couldnt help myself not posting these when i found it!!!!

:hysterical: :hysterical:

lol :nono: noone is badder than you!! :lol: You own tarantulas: :eek: 2!!!!!! I just post them!!!!!! :angel:

Back