meet my tarantula

MissyJackson

Proud Member
Hollywood Blvd With My Boy Ryjin .. Las Vega's
meet my tarantula hes a goliath bird eater

x2vv2r.jpg

Herbie? Nice name for a tarantula!! Any nickname? :laugh:

Oh hell WHY did I look at it.... :ph34r:

It's like I knew it would freak me out but I just had to click anyhow...

:shout2:

Haha, I know. I had to look too. I saw the word tarantula and knew it would make me hyperventilate (phobia here) and yet, I just had to look. :lol:

^ Yeah it's some twisted trait of human behavior to have to have a looky even though you know it will terrify you or gross you out :p

I hear ya, I'm afraid of them too. You should see the size of the spiders here in Australia.... probably around the same size as that one.... :ph34r:

There's only one problem...your friend is hairy and creepy and crawly with lots of wiggly legs, lol

:lmao: its adorable

Oh hell WHY did I look at it.... :ph34r:

It's like I knew it would freak me out but I just had to click anyhow...

:shout2:

I'm very happy though that you are happy for having the new pet :)

im an animal lover i love allsorts of pets from the 8 legged kind right down to a fly no animal should be hurt no matter how scary looking it is i lost my baby horse 2 days ago he was born dead and i went to pick up the body and i buried him he deserves that much and i owe it to his mother a shetland pony

aww believe it or not tarantulas are more scared of us than we are of them mine runs away from me because he feels scared he feels i might hurt him because im bigger than him

I still wouldn't be his pal!!!! :laugh:

I don't mind spiders, escpecially Jumping spiders, I saw a spider that looks like a black widow, I'm not if it is or not, but this spider I saw one time is very confusing.

Back