meet my tarantula

I don't mind spiders, escpecially Jumping spiders, I saw a spider that looks like a black widow, I'm not if it is or not, but this spider I saw one time is very confusing.

:scare:

:lol: I did the same thing as the others look while I'm scared as hell of spiders.

@Reghead I could never live in Australia :bugeyed
You wanna see a pic of the one I took in the laundry :naughty:

Ok maybe not :p (you should see what i had to put myself through just to take a pic of it.... omg)

I don't mind spiders, escpecially Jumping spiders,
:ph34r:

I hear ya, I'm afraid of them too. You should see the size of the spiders here in Australia.... probably around the same size as that one.... :ph34r:

Yikes! My uncle in Puerto Rico has them in his backyard and said you can see the holes that they dig up or something. You KNOW I was watching everywhere I stepped for tarantula's.

I hyperventilate with panic at anything creepy and crawly. Last summer there was a giant, fat, ugly, hideous, brown WATER BUG in my apartment (thank you unknown relative who left my window screen open). I called my mother asking her to take a cab and come over and kill it. Sorry animal lovers! That thing was just too ugly.

She never came, by the way and the thing disappeared. I don't know what happened to it but I was glad it was gone, lol.

Yikes! My uncle in Puerto Rico has them in his backyard and said you can see the holes that they dig up or something. You KNOW I was watching everywhere I stepped for tarantula's.

I hyperventilate with panic at anything creepy and crawly. Last summer there was a giant, fat, ugly, hideous, brown WATER BUG in my apartment (thank you unknown relative who left my window screen open). I called my mother asking her to take a cab and come over and kill it. Sorry animal lovers! That thing was just too ugly.

She never came, by the way and the thing disappeared. I don't know what happened to it but I was glad it was gone, lol.

OMG I hate it when I don't know where the bug went it just keeps me thinking IT COULD BE ANYWHERE
I even get nightmares of bugs in my bed when that happens.

OMG I hate it when I don't know where the bug went it just keeps me thinking IT COULD BE ANYWHERE
I even get nightmares of bugs in my bed when that happens.

I'm as you! :D
This is just horrible...! :lol:

he's fine hes had his lunch which consisted of locusts and crickets and now hes sleeping well hes not moving about as much hes resting with a full tummy i guess :lmao:

On a weird way I m feeling hungry.. :eek:

this thread made me giggle :giggle:

I love his name hehe

aww believe it or not tarantulas are more scared of us than we are of them mine runs away from me because he feels scared he feels i might hurt him because im bigger than him

aww spidey

my reaction would still be to run away too though hehe :giggle:

OMG!!!!!!!! When Angelik said that you have tarantula as a pet, I thought she was joking! I'd be terrified..hehe I'm a coward I know!

Back