Merged: Psychics channel Michael

MJJLaugh : During my MLP, I also saw something like what you described about Michael looking over everyone from above. There is a picture in Dancing The Dream, a drawing, where there are children and in the sky, you can see Michael's face; my experience was like that.

I saw Michael in the sky too, sending down love to everyone. Cool how that matches up.

And on a side note: I usually keep the tickets of the movies that I really liked , and it's very common that after a few weeks , the writing in them disappears , I guess the ink is washable or something like that...But the TII tickets is like the day I bought it , you can read it perfectly :)

Cool. I still have my ticket too from when I saw the movie the second time. It just says Michael on it. I don't ever want to throw it away, and yeah mine hasn't faded either. :)

Hope everyone's good. I felt Michael last night. I kept getting this tickling feeling on my left cheek. I've had that experience before and I didn't feel like I was alone in my room.

Hello my lovelies!

I´ve just spent literally 30 mins waiting for this site to open, lol. I wanted to drop by and send love. In less than 3 weeks I´ll be back as normal! I hope everyone did ok for the anniversary? I won´t be able to open past pages to read everyone´s experiences, as much as I want to. I hope it´s not egotistical of me to post mine....I´m interested to see if anyone had any similarities. I´ll have to come back when I can to see replies...gosh this is so annoying!

So this was mine...

Michael looked as he did in TWYMMF. For the first time, my meditation was set at night, (I mean in my meditation, not real life), which was beautiful. We all met on a beach, about 15 of us. We all held hands, sat around a fire and lay back looking at the stars and moon. Michael said he loves visiting earth and seeing all the beautiful places. He had such a sense of freedom about him. He spoke about healing the world. I asked how we know how to do it, and he said we will each find something that resonates with us. He got up and went to the water, started paddling (he was in his bare feet). Two or three of us joined him. He said he is not sad because he always visits his family, he is always with them. He looked at me and said “I am always with all of you, too”. He said there are many of us and we can have a powerful effect. He said that our love heals him; that it’s like a shield, protecting against what he suffered, so it doesn’t hurt him anymore. Then each of us had our spirit guides appear and lead us away. Michael said he likes to be on his own, but he never feels alone, he feels all the love.

LOVE you all!

Aw what a sweet dream :wub::cry: I always lament over this...how I can't see him to really know when he is with me. Sorry if I whine about that too much Michael. I'm trying to get better at just sensing when he's around

Hi amygrace..Hi all..
I'm not sure we have much ( any) control over how we 'know' these things, ie whether sight, or touch, or hearing.
I've come to the conclusion that he always is with us...but we just have too many things 'going on' to be able to 'tap in'...Eastern mystics used to (perhaps some still do) retreat to solitary lives (like the Tibetan buddhist anchorites who would head off to a cave in the high mountains for years at a time). Alexandra David Neel (a frenchwoman) did this in the 19C for several years..7 I think..to concentrate on 'spiritual' skills (eg journeying huge distances and watching the world fly by below), but solitary seclusion isn't something we can easily do nowadays...nor would I want to. I always imagine modern life as producing a lot of 'static' that gets in the way of 'transmission'...but I think, like tv and radio signals, the 'spiritual' side of life is still there, buzzing away.

PS I forgot to say that 'you don't need to see to know' felt like a very general 'message' , not specific to me, but just anyone...

Last edited:
Hi everyone :hug: Having a hard time getting the energy for replies. Been kind of in an emotional black hole or something. Just numb and sleepy and zoned out. Watched the 20/20 special at 6am and just cried and cried. :cry: So many things going through my head, but it's like being exhausted on some level and unable to connect or expend real energy on any of them. Maybe I'll find a way to write about them later.

This morning I had an MJ dream that was just... bad and weird. I was in some kind of jail-like place and I got the news that Michael had just been arrested and charged with murdering his wife and children. Wtf? And in the dream I wasn't even sure he was innocent of it, like maybe everything had led him to just totally snap. I felt that no matter what happened I loved him forever and I wanted so much to comfort him. I could kind of see him in my mind, looking just like at the courthouse in 2005. He was being held without bail too, so there was no way out of the jail for him. (He wasn't being held at the place I was, but in another city in a rough prison. :() I had to find a way to reach him, to get something to him. I was so heartbroken and shocked and sad. I realized that in my jail I'd learned to make stuff like baskets (ok, lol), so I decided to make him a big drum of a very specific style. I knew exactly what it should look like and that I could do it, like I'd done it in another life or something. I kept thinking in the dream it was called a "jimbay" (spelled like that). So I started working on this special drum for Michael, feeling certain he'd love it. I wanted to finish it as soon as possible so it could be delivered to him with a letter of support and comfort that very week.

When I woke up I was thinking... there is a drum called that, right? An African drum type, right? So I went online and tada... there's my djembe and it's exactly what I dreamed of. (I'm sure I knew this on some level. I have friends who collect drums. I just wouldn't have probably remembered the name with the type consciously). P.S. Just saw on Wikipedia that sometimes it's actually spelled "jimbay" like in my dream. Crazy. Guess it makes sense because of the pronunciation.

djembegroup1.gif

Last edited:
Neeve, nice to see you here. Missing you.
Your experience made me tear up :cry: So beautiful, comforting too. Thank you for sharing :hug:

mjbunny - Yeah the sunlamp feeling, I never really felt ever before Michael's passing. I get it mostly on the top of my right ear, which sometimes it moves down to my face, and or arms. But yeah, Friday it was my arms so much, so warm. I want to believe it was Michael :angel:
That's so sweet about your husbunny in the cinema when you saw TII, maybe he should join us here in the HH :giggle:

Mod Alert - Those roses are very pretty.

Sorry I haven't replied to everyone. Have a headache, not much energy either..

Sending you all love and hugs :huggy::huggy:

Hello my lovelies!

I´ve just spent literally 30 mins waiting for this site to open, lol. I wanted to drop by and send love. In less than 3 weeks I´ll be back as normal! I hope everyone did ok for the anniversary? I won´t be able to open past pages to read everyone´s experiences, as much as I want to. I hope it´s not egotistical of me to post mine....I´m interested to see if anyone had any similarities. I´ll have to come back when I can to see replies...gosh this is so annoying!

So this was mine...

Michael looked as he did in TWYMMF. For the first time, my meditation was set at night, (I mean in my meditation, not real life), which was beautiful. We all met on a beach, about 15 of us. We all held hands, sat around a fire and lay back looking at the stars and moon. Michael said he loves visiting earth and seeing all the beautiful places. He had such a sense of freedom about him. He spoke about healing the world. I asked how we know how to do it, and he said we will each find something that resonates with us. He got up and went to the water, started paddling (he was in his bare feet). Two or three of us joined him. He said he is not sad because he always visits his family, he is always with them. He looked at me and said “I am always with all of you, too”. He said there are many of us and we can have a powerful effect. He said that our love heals him; that it’s like a shield, protecting against what he suffered, so it doesn’t hurt him anymore. Then each of us had our spirit guides appear and lead us away. Michael said he likes to be on his own, but he never feels alone, he feels all the love.

LOVE you all!

Neeve, great to hear from you! I hope you are doing okay ?
Such a profound and comforting meditation you had, wow! "Our love heals him" - I really hope that is true! I love him so much and I tell him everyday!

Mod Alert Hadn't seen your updated post yet with the roses. BEAUTIFUL! Such a nice idea too to keep one rose with the songs you wrote.

Mrs. Music :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety attacks. Could it be that you are suffering from hyperventilation also then ? Relaxation therapy ( music, visualization) can help. I wish you nothing but good things from now on. How about the New York placement ? That is exciting and something to look forward to isn't it ? Hope you feel better soon sweetie!

I still get little sweet, innocent signs that don't scare me: found another white feather yesterday, checked the clock now it's 22:22 pm. Got money back from Amazon ( I have so many MJ books I lost track and ordered one I already had so I had to return it). The amount returned was 22,38 Euro. ( 3+8= 11, 22+ 11 = 33). :wub: :angel:

Someone posted a tribute video with Beyonce's song Halo, I love that song so I thought I'd share with you, maybe you've already seen it:

Hugs and lots of strength to the lovelies of the Harmony Hut! I still cry a lot now, I guess it all needs to come out... :cry:

Last edited:
MJJlaugh...I'd just popped back to do a quick 'PS' and caught your post with the 'halo' video...its so beautiful, I cried all through.

Hi everyone :hug: Having a hard time getting the energy for replies. Been kind of in an emotional black hole or something. Just numb and sleepy and zoned out. Watched the 20/20 special at 6am and just cried and cried. :cry: So many things going through my head, but it's like being exhausted on some level and unable to connect or expend real energy on any of them. Maybe I'll find a way to write about them later.

This morning I had an MJ dream that was just... bad and weird. I was in some kind of jail-like place and I got the news that Michael had just been arrested and charged with murdering his wife and children. Wtf? And in the dream I wasn't even sure he was innocent of it, like maybe everything had led him to just totally snap. I felt that no matter what happened I loved him forever and I wanted so much to comfort him. I could kind of see him in my mind, looking just like at the courthouse in 2005. He was being held without bail too, so there was no way out of the jail for him. (He wasn't being held at the place I was, but in another city in a rough prison. :() I had to find a way to reach him, to get something to him. I was so heartbroken and shocked and sad. I realized that in my jail I'd learned to make stuff like baskets (ok, lol), so I decided to make him a big drum of a very specific style. I knew exactly what it should look like and that I could do it, like I'd done it in another life or something. I kept thinking in the dream it was called a "jimbay" (spelled like that). So I started working on this special drum for Michael, feeling certain he'd love it. I wanted to finish it as soon as possible so it could be delivered to him with a letter of support and comfort that very week.

When I woke up I was thinking... there is a drum called that, right? An African drum type, right? So I went online and tada... there's my djembe and it's exactly what I dreamed of. (I'm sure I knew this on some level. I have friends who collect drums. I just wouldn't have probably remembered the name with the type consciously). P.S. Just saw on Wikipedia that sometimes it's actually spelled "jimbay" like in my dream. Crazy. Guess it makes sense because of the pronunciation.

djembegroup1.gif
Very cool about the drums...Egypt anyone...

Hope you get your energy back soon! These days were hard. :better:

I'm actually writing a song about the 25th and the 26th as I had some interesting experiences drifting into interesting states of mind with the MLP.
I think I can safely say this song is about the MLP. :D
Came to me yesterday when I was trying to fall asleep. Of course I couldn't sleep but ran like a maniac to find a pen. I just hope it won't take me 4 months this time...

I'm not doing so good actually, I realized that the weird stressy feeling I have for 2 days now are anxiety attacks. I thought it was just because we were experiencing heavy things around Michael, the sadness and pain...but now they just come out of the blue. When I get it it's hard to breath, I feel my heart ache, mind is restless, nervous and panic'y, shaky legs. What the hell. :mello: This ain't good....I can barely get myself to calm down when they come! It's so scary! And the heart-aches still come and go as well. I don't know...maybe all this with Michael was just the last little thing that made it all burst out. Maybe my mind/emotions can't keep up with the negative things happening lately. I'm longing to something positive, even just a simple honest hug, like really really bad now. A change in my life. Something to keep me safe, that motivates me. But instead I have to do it myself, drag myself out of the sh*t and get back up again while it all seems not worth the effort. Trying to 'fool myself' and keep my eyes off the bad things and focus on the good and work for what I want, but...I just feel like I'm about to tumble down very hard. Don't know how long I can take this, it's years of things. :( (Sorry for this personal stuff here.)

Bianca, sending you lots of calm and peace... Hope you feel better soon. Hug a tree, stretch on the grass, take baths in sea salt, spoil yourself, please!

djembegroup1.gif

Mjbunny Didn't see your post before, we posted at the same time I guess. I hope you feel better soon.
Bad dream, ughh - okay here's your assigment: have a good, sweet, ( hot ?) Michael dream and tell the Harmony Hut all about it tomorrow, okay ? Be a good girl ,no more bad MJ dreams, ya hear ?

Hello my lovelies!

Neeeeeeeve! Good to see ya popping by girl. Hope everything is going well out there in the bush-bush! Your meditation sounds lovely. :huggy:

Been kind of in an emotional black hole or something. Just numb and sleepy and zoned out.
When I woke up I was thinking... there is a drum called that, right? An African drum type, right? So I went online and tada... there's my djembe and it's exactly what I dreamed of. (I'm sure I knew this on some level. I have friends who collect drums. I just wouldn't have probably remembered the name with the type consciously).
Know what you mean about being in a black hole...I just said that yesterday, very odd feeling. Hope you're gonna feel better and re-energized soon. :better: Yikes about your dream and Michael being in prison. Cool about the djembe's though, I've had this love for djembe's since highschool because we had a music teacher there who used them for everything we did. I loved those classes because we got to sing Ben and We Are The World and so on....:angel: I have a tiny djembe now here in my room, bought it in Spain. Mod Alert, is it an Egypt type of drum you mean?!

Michael...djembe...Spain...Remember The Time...Egypt? Say wha? Links, baby! :lol:

Mrs. Music :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety attacks. Could it be that you are suffering from hyperventilation also then ? Relaxation therapy ( music, visualization) can help. I wish you nothing but good things from now on. How about the New York placement ? That is exciting and something to look forward to isn't it ? Hope you feel better soon sweetie!
Someone posted a tribute video with Beyonce's song Halo, I love that song so I thought I'd share with you, maybe you've already seen it:
Thanks for the hugs. :huggy: I don't know if it's hyperventilation...not really I think, I've had that before but I did not have this what I have now before. I'm really scared that I pass out or anything or that I can't get 'out' of it anymore when I have an attack. Blegh, having them like every hour/half hour...just out of the blue. :nooo: Trying to calm myself down but it's just bigger than me...will try some meditation after this post. Argh!

About NYC...I haven't heard from them anymore. Just...nothing. Emailed them like 5 times....still nothing. Searching for other things now but it's hard. Hearing other students getting their plans to succeed hurts...every normal thing for other people that I hear now, hurts...nothing is 'normal' for me. Fighting without victory, all the time. Nothing to look forward to, I'm so exhausted. *Sigh* I'm really not a negative person at all, but it's starting to crash all in now so bad. :(

Love that Halo-vid....so mesmerizing. :heart:

I'm actually writing a song about the 25th and the 26th as I had some interesting experiences drifting into interesting states of mind with the MLP.
I think I can safely say this song is about the MLP. :D
Came to me yesterday when I was trying to fall asleep. Of course I couldn't sleep but ran like a maniac to find a pen. I just hope it won't take me 4 months this time...
Good luck on writing the song, exciting! :) Thanks for the words, I will do. :huggy:

... Cool about the djembe's though, I've had this love for djembe's since highschool because we had a music teacher there who used them for everything we did. I loved those classes because we got to sing Ben and We Are The World and so on....:angel: I have a tiny djembe now here in my room, bought it in Spain. Mod Alert, is it an Egypt type of drum you mean?!

Michael...djembe...Spain...Remember The Time...Egypt? Say wha? Links, baby! :lol:
Oh, he knows how to pick 'em symbols...hehe.

Not necessarily something Egypt (the djembe is listed as typical for West Africa) specific- BUT... drums are used in rituals. Either to worship, to experience the divine, raise consciousness etc.

Now, MLP is basically a mass effort to raise consciousness by meditation. The more people do this, the more "critical mass" is being accumulated. Massive amounts of positive thought forms are being sent out, "major love" is LITERALLY being manifested.

The drum fits right in there. And it's quite the "hello there, THANK YOU!" from Michael when MJBunny dreams of djembes. That's awesome!

Now, the funny thing is that for your the djembe has a meaning as well- Michael knew that MJBunny would post it, knowing that YOU would read this and would connect the dots to your djembe bought in Spain- that's a wave to you as well, I'm sure and to everyone who has some "djembe" connection. I don't- but I' all of a sudden writing a song about the MLP. He's just trying to say, guys, I hear you...
Gosh, he knows what he is doing!

Good luck on writing the song, exciting! :) Thanks for the words, I will do. :huggy:
Thank you, this one is writing itself, the lyrics plopped into my lap without any work, I just wrote them down they way they just flowed into my head without effort, same with the melody. I don't get all hyped about a song, but this one total happiness just sitting down at the piano, I love it.

Last edited:
Mjjlaugh- I love that song "halo" by beyounce, i was just listening to it b4

Going to try to reply to some stuff from earlier. Crazy, I totally had spaced djembes in Remember the Time. (According to Wikipedia they probably wouldn't have existed during the time of Ramses and they weren't Egyptian, but hey, lol.) The thing about the dream is that I was going to make it and give it to Michael as a special gift to comfort him. I was alright, but I knew he needed love and comfort. And I knew how to make drums. I wonder what that symbolizes :scratch:One of the first things I thought when I woke up is that it might not be so weird to dream of an African drum, because I do have an African guide.

Mrs Music - Yikes, girl. You're making me worried. Hope you can get in to a doctor tomorrow or something. :hug: I wonder why NYC hasn't written you back? I wonder if someone's on vacation or something. Or that lead for MTV was the thing. Hmm.

MJJLaugh : During my MLP, I also saw something like what you described about Michael looking over everyone from above. There is a picture in Dancing The Dream, a drawing, where there are children and in the sky, you can see Michael's face; my experience was like that.
So cool that you both saw this! :) I saw the same in, I think it was February's MLP. I realized I was standing on the inner ring of thousands or millions of people in concentric circles and everyone looked up into the sky and then I saw the face of Michael in a cloud, huge, smiling down at us. At that moment I thought... whoa, isn't Jesus supposed to be in a cloud? Is that too creepy-religious to see Michael instead? :giggle: So then Jesus sort of walked out of the cloud behind MJ, lol. Thing is, another person on the mlp forum that same month's mlp had seen Jesus's huge face smiling down and then Michael walked out of the cloud. Exactly opposite what I'd seen. I was like... whoa, what does that mean, lol? ;)

Asedora - Whoa, that experience talking to your uncle, that's amazing! Yeah, I'm curious too about what was said about the other side.

Went to my nieces dance recital yesterday. She's 11. And the best part of the evening to me was when they danced to a Michael Jackson medley of songs: Jam, Billie Jean and Thriller. She's a fan too as are some of my other nephews, great kids! I was thinking: I have to tell the Harmony Hut about this!
:punk: Cool :D

My brother told him it was 19th (June) and my dad sat there with tears in his eyes. His grand-uncle's date of birth is 19th June 1884. It was his 126th birthday. Isn't that crazy?!
What a 'coincidence' ;) Glad to hear your uncle's doing better now, too.

Also, they have been some really hefty changes going on astronomically, eclipse and all. Depending on your "chart" you might have been feeling that very strongly, I now I did very leading up to the 26th. The 26th was a very interesting day astronomically, I'm not surprised at all.
Ugh, tell me about it. The eclipse was 3 degrees from my moon, while my moon is getting hit by the first year of pluto transiting opposite it. (Pluto destroying my emotional makeup and completely rebuilding it over the next few years. And it started in my chart last June. Go figure...)

I saved one green rose and put it on my piano to thank him for inspiring me and told him, listen, you're my James Brown, thank you so much, I love you.
Beautiful flowers and sweet video. I love the James Brown quote. I think it was the night of the 23rd (?) I was flipping through channels depressed and crying at 3am and our UK version of BET was playing a James Brown concert from 1999. I said outloud, "Michael! James Brown is on! Wanna come watch?" and then at some point I said the same thing you wrote... "you're MY James Brown, if that helps to explain at least a portion of it all..."

i reply to your post because it's just the way i am feeling ... this year is even worse ... don't know how we will go on
Hi Zori. We'll make it. Sometimes I don't know how, but I'm sure we will ... somehow :angel: :heart: :hug:

Yes, whenever I see Michael speaking about James Brown, either at his funeral ("and when I saw him, I was mesmerized") or how he was praising him in person at that Award Show, how he started to cry, pointing to James Brown, crying and thanking him- than it's all to late and in fact I started crying again 5 seconds ago, God, will it ever stop?

There was also a beautiful concert of Pavarotti and James Brown singing "This is a man's world" together. AMAZING!

Yeh michael was devastated when james brown passed away, at least hes with him now in heaven dancing in the sky :D

Mjbunny Didn't see your post before, we posted at the same time I guess. I hope you feel better soon.
Bad dream, ughh - okay here's your assigment: have a good, sweet, ( hot ?) Michael dream and tell the Harmony Hut all about it tomorrow, okay ? Be a good girl ,no more bad MJ dreams, ya hear ?
Oooooo, wonderful assignment. Did you read that too, Michael? :naughty: :lol:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Some of the things going through my mind a lot the past 36 dazed hours are 1) how damned much I want to know what really happened to take Michael from us. I believe he showed me twice last July what happened that morning in the room, especially since later info proved to match what I saw, but that didn't cover motivations or why's. That's driving me crazy again :no: ...
2) This is so tough to be past June 25th now. There's no more 'last year at this time'. I mean there is when I think of the memorial, the pain, the first visits from Michael. But you know what I mean. It's really like starting a new year, and not on a happy note. It's like A.D. and B.C.E. How does time get counted again? There's no year zero, right? So that terrible day was the beginning of the year 1 A.M.J.? Or did we just mark 1 A.M.J.? :cry:
3) I can't stand the word fan. We were talking about this in another thread recently. As nutty as it can sound, devotee was about the best choice. Here's some stuff from dictionary.com on being a devotee. These words have been running through my head the last day or so ... especially Friday.

Devotee:
* a person who is greatly devoted to something.
* a person who is extremely devoted to a religion; a follower.
* an enthusiastic follower or fan

Devote:
* To give or apply (one's time, attention, or self) entirely to a particular activity, pursuit, cause, or person.
* to appropriate by or as if by a vow; set apart or dedicate by a solemn or formal act; consecrate.

Devotion:
* profound dedication; consecration.
* earnest attachment to a cause, person, etc.
* an assignment or appropriation to any purpose, cause, etc.
* zeal, ardor. See love.
* Ardent, often selfless affection and dedication, as to a person or principle. See Synonyms at love.

Consecrate:
* to make or declare sacred
* to make (something) an object of honor or veneration; hallow: "a custom consecrated by time."
* to devote or dedicate to some purpose: "a life consecrated to science."
* sanctify, venerate. / See devote.

More:
These verbs mean to give to a particular end and especially to a higher purpose. Devote implies faithfulness and loyalty. Dedicate connotes a solemn, often formal commitment. Consecrate suggests sacred commitment.

Devote, dedicate, consecrate: Devote, though it has some overtones of religious dedication, is the most general of the three terms: "He devoted his free time to mastering the computer." Dedicate is more solemn and carries an ethical or moral tone: "We are dedicated to the achievement of equality for all." Consecrate, even in nonreligious contexts, clearly implies a powerful and sacred dedication: "consecrated to the service of humanity."
. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

None of that sounds familiar...:girl_whistle: Like I've said before, either there's more to all of this, or we're all just the exact same kind of crazy :lol: I think the former, though, because I'm pretty sure I'm not nuts. :unsure:

P.S. Oh geez, I left this out... the whole devotion/consecration/dedication thing was on my mind so much and then today I was flipping through channels and caught the last 15 minutes of "Michael Jackson Devotion" of Film24. So there you go.

Last edited:
Michael looked as he did in TWYMMF. For the first time, my meditation was set at night, (I mean in my meditation, not real life), which was beautiful. We all met on a beach, about 15 of us. We all held hands, sat around a fire and lay back looking at the stars and moon. Michael said he loves visiting earth and seeing all the beautiful places. He had such a sense of freedom about him. He spoke about healing the world. I asked how we know how to do it, and he said we will each find something that resonates with us. He got up and went to the water, started paddling (he was in his bare feet). Two or three of us joined him. He said he is not sad because he always visits his family, he is always with them. He looked at me and said “I am always with all of you, too”. He said there are many of us and we can have a powerful effect. He said that our love heals him; that it’s like a shield, protecting against what he suffered, so it doesn’t hurt him anymore. Then each of us had our spirit guides appear and lead us away. Michael said he likes to be on his own, but he never feels alone, he feels all the love. LOVE you all!
:doh: How did I miss this post? Hi Neeve! :hug: Peeking in from the jungle, I see :) Wow, really cool meditation. I love the part about love healing him. Oh, I hope that's true. As much as you need, dear Michael: ~:heart:~

Asedora - Wow, interesting experience. It sounded to me like he meant the physical body in the experience was an illusion, at least that's how it sounded. Was this uncle your mother's brother, or father's? Just wondering, all things considered.

:

Asedora - Wow, interesting experience. It sounded to me like he meant the physical body in the experience was an illusion, at least that's how it sounded. Was this uncle your mother's brother, or father's? Just wondering, all things considered.

He is from my father side (my father's first cousin) and he is not a very close realtive to me eaither. He is nothing to do with my mother (RIP). How weird is that? Why did I dream about him? I know it was a real spirit contact. I do not doubt it one bit. It felt the same real like any other life event.
I dunno what he ment really cos sometimes I think myself that our physical world is not real. Spirits still have astral bodies still.... and they feel real...as far as I know...

Last edited:
Hey neeve!

Just saw ur post and i ahve to say ur mediation was very powerful. From what michael said to u in it, it seems michael is still hurting what all the bad stuff in his life. But i hope that he can look on the postive side of his life etc, the way he helped ppl through his music & also through the charity work he did. Altough i think he feels that his charity work is going unoticed, but im sure the ppl that he did help from it- are very grateful for all the help & love he gave.

Hey girls! I'm very behind on replies...but I don't have the time nor energy to get to everyone. I'm sorry. I slipped into a funk yesterday and am still in it...I can't seem to think straight or focus on much of anything. Just feeling a lot of lower vibrational crap that I won't drag in here. Figured I should post a short update anyway, just to keep the connection going with you all. :group: It's always nice reading what everyone has to say and share...love you all, really really. Hugs to everyone needing it.

Neeve
- nice to see you pop in! Beautiful meditation experience too...it really gave me comfort. Thanks for sharing it.

Mrs. Music
- :better: Girl if you ever need to just talk, vent or whatever...feel free to PM me. And please, see a doctor if you haven't yet! Then afterwards takes Mod Alert's advice and give yourself some R&R.

mjbunny - wow...scary theme to your dream but interesting with the drum! I love how you seem to tune into past life stuff when you dream sometimes...and then later you get real evidence/confirmation that it wasn't just your imagination. Very cool.

Mod Alert - love the roses and the little carousel! Aww. Btw I'm going to listen to your song right after I post this...

Hello my lovelies!

Michael said he loves visiting earth and seeing all the beautiful places. He had such a sense of freedom about him. He spoke about healing the world. I asked how we know how to do it, and he said we will each find something that resonates with us. He got up and went to the water, started paddling (he was in his bare feet). Two or three of us joined him. He said he is not sad because he always visits his family, he is always with them. He looked at me and said “I am always with all of you, too”. He said there are many of us and we can have a powerful effect. He said that our love heals him; that it’s like a shield, protecting against what he suffered, so it doesn’t hurt him anymore. Then each of us had our spirit guides appear and lead us away. Michael said he likes to be on his own, but he never feels alone, he feels all the love.

LOVE you all!

I was in tears when I read this, I love the part when he said "I am always with all of you too" :cry: im so glad he can feel our love, he must know how much we love him...

I liked what he said about about us being so many and we can have a powerful effect...its so true... just imagine...all the devoted fans around the world...with one main common purpose. Imagine if we all got together and did something really really big...wow. just imagine all the love we are sending out... :) power of love, power of Michael.

Halo is just beautiful, for some reason everytime I hear that song reminds me of 25th jubne last year. Everytime I listen to it its like going back on the memory lane, finding out, the tears, the memorial, funeral , the tributes, the summer 2009. Probably coz that song came out around the same time I guess.....

Much L.O.V.E. to you all :) have a lovely day!

Bonnie Vent had her interview in ParaFactor (on June 24th (!) as far as I know). I missed it myself but I know she was speaking about Michael. Here is her short message from her forum. It find it very impressive:

Hi Everyone,
The ParaFactor interview went very well other than tech issues with Skype.

The morning of the interview Michael had given me parameters and what he wanted said. The parameters were: It is ok to talk about anything that has already been said publicly by others. As many of you know several family members have already come forward with very specific statements. La Toya in particular had been on television in the UK stating that she felt he was murdered for his catalog.

So Michael requested I make the statement that he was innocent of all wrongdoing. Since I have actually read the 2005 trial transcripts and have seen many video interviews by jurors I can safely say that this is a true statement.

He is concerned about the safety of his children. He is also concerned for other artists that might be in a similiar situation. He wants justice so that no one ends up the way that he did.

He told John and I in a private session on August 25, 2009 at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, that he was murder, to look past Dr. Murray and follow the money. He also mentioned that he did not hire Dr. Murray.

So in a very strange way his statements match the public statements made by his family. A fan did report to me that she was told by a family member that the unsigned contract for Dr. Murray was in the house. This was also mentioned in the 20/20 show last night. Since Dr. Murray filed suit against AEG for lack of payment and not the estate, that told me back then that what Michael had said to us was accurate.

So we are still on the trail of getting justice for Michael and his children.

I will post the interview as soon as it is posted.

Thx,
Bonnie

There is another Bonie's comment I found interesting and matches with my own "stuff":

The closest example to Michael's case is Marilyn Monroe. They did the same thing to her. She was made into an icon, and she was broken by the process. If you look on YouTube regarding documentaries done on her case, you will find the same amount of: mystery, missing evidence and cover-up. Marilyn was found by Mrs. Murray, on the bed. A long period of time went by before the police were called. Mrs. Murray was told to leave the scene and come back later. Does any of this sound familiar??

Last edited:
^Omg @ what Bonnie said. :no: That's the first time I've seen her actually say flat out that it was murder...that Michael told her so. She's always just hinted it. It's different somehow reading it like that. Oh God... that makes me wonder if Michael was even awake when Dr. Murray slipped him the propofol... :no:
This makes my Soul Survivor song really make sense. I always thought I was getting whispered lyrics for that song.

^Omg @ what Bonnie said. :no: That's the first time I've seen her actually say flat out that it was murder...that Michael told her so. She's always just hinted it. It's different somehow reading it like that. Oh God... that makes me wonder if Michael was even awake when Dr. Murray slipped him the propofol... :no:
This makes my Soul Survivor song really make sense. I always thought I was getting whispered lyrics for that song.

It was a murder. I knew it since July 2009 when I made my first post on this board. This information was coming to me from nowhere. I knew very little about MJ life myself. The first my message on this board was about Uri Geller and shady ppl around MJ. I better not to say anything more on this thread.:mello:

Last edited:
Hey gurlies, hope you're all doing well? I'm better today, managed to go to sleep last night and having less anxiety attacks now. Still sometimes it feels like my (AAAAAAAH 2-0 for The Netherlands :wild:) okay, sorry...sometimes it feels like my throat is getting squeezed together and then the attack follows but it's less scary and the heart-aches seem to have gotten way less. Actually, mostly gone. Haven't got time to drop by the doctor but if I'm feeling okay tonight I'm just gonna leave it. Thanks for the lovely words.

Now, the funny thing is that for your the djembe has a meaning as well- Michael knew that MJBunny would post it, knowing that YOU would read this and would connect the dots to your djembe bought in Spain- that's a wave to you as well, I'm sure and to everyone who has some "djembe" connection. I don't- but I' all of a sudden writing a song about the MLP. He's just trying to say, guys, I hear you...
Gosh, he knows what he is doing!
He sure does! :giggle:

When I “came back” I could not understand what is more real: me here or me talking to my DEAD looooong time ago uncle?
Now I wonder what he said. Human body is an illusion or his body I touched in spirit was an illusion?
Anyways, thank you my dear uncle for such an amazing experience. If wish I could talk to you again. :angel:
From my own experience I know that spirits do not share a lot of information about their world.

Plus I do not know why I talked to my uncle? In 22 years after his passing I talked to him in spirit and it was so vivid? How weird is that? Just crazy....
Whoa, heavy stuff! Very interesting that he appeared in your dream without you having thought of him before or anything....actually that says a lot. :) Don't know what he could've meant with 'illusion'....what mjbunny said makes sense, that the body you saw, was an illusion? Kind of logical as the body is only a shell for 'this world'. I wouldn't doubt this experience to be an illusion, no. Sounds very real to me.

It's really like starting a new year, and not on a happy note. It's like A.D. and B.C.E. How does time get counted again? There's no year zero, right? So that terrible day was the beginning of the year 1 A.M.J.? Or did we just mark 1 A.M.J.? :cry:
Know what you mean and it really does feel like that...:cry: Somehow it kind of feels like even the few months and happenings after June 25th are better than being in those same months but a friggin' 365 days after. Can't put my finger on it, eerie feeling.

None of that sounds familiar...:girl_whistle: Like I've said before, either there's more to all of this, or we're all just the exact same kind of crazy :lol: I think the former, though, because I'm pretty sure I'm not nuts. :unsure:
Word. ;)

Hey girls! I'm very behind on replies...but I don't have the time nor energy to get to everyone. I'm sorry. I slipped into a funk yesterday and am still in it...I can't seem to think straight or focus on much of anything. Just feeling a lot of lower vibrational crap that I won't drag in here. Figured I should post a short update anyway, just to keep the connection going with you all. :group: It's always nice reading what everyone has to say and share...love you all, really really. Hugs to everyone needing it.

Mrs. Music
- :better: Girl if you ever need to just talk, vent or whatever...feel free to PM me. And please, see a doctor if you haven't yet! Then afterwards takes Mod Alert's advice and give yourself some R&R.
Sorry to hear you're feeling crap & thanks for the sweet words...means a lot. Just know you can always PM me for anything too, honey. :huggy: Hope you're gonna get out of that 'funk' soon! Sending healthy / positive thoughts all your way!

Last edited:

Amygrace :flowers: Hope you feel better soon, in a better state of mind.

Bonnie Vent had her interview in ParaFactor (on June 24th (!) as far as I know). I missed it myself but I know she was speaking about Michael. Here is her short message from her forum. It find it very impressive:

There is another Bonie's comment I found interesting and matches with my own "stuff":

Asedora Do you remember that some months ago several of us, me too, had some disturbing dreams about the safety of the children ?? That cannot have been a coincidence either I think. Mjbunny posted something about such a dream too I think.

And the similarities between Marilyn Monroe's death and MJ are just mindboggling. Freaky and kind of creepy too. Mrs. Murray ???? Delay in calling the ambulance ??? Leaving the room ???? ( being told to leave the room - maybe more for the conspiracy forum, but that could be a clue here)

It was a murder. I knew it since July 2009 when I made my first post on this board. This information was coming to me from nowhere. I knew very little about MJ life myself. The first my message on this board was about Uri Geller and shady ppl around MJ. I better not to say anything more on this thread.:mello:

I knew from my gut feeling too that it was murder. Like I knew a lot of other things, personal things about Michael, that I couldn't have known because I knew nothing about him before June 25th, and they all turned out to be true. Very weird. It's like he was never a stranger and I just got reconnected again somehow, if that makes any sense.

I don't know why they haven't wrote me back, maybe just thought 'oh actually we don't want her' and decided to ditch me without even telling me neatly. :smilerolleyes: Ugh. Keeping my fingers crossed now that I can still find something overseas.....any of you need an intern in Communication & Multimedia Design perhaps?! :lol:

Did you phone them yet ? Phone them and persuade them by telling them how inspired you are by the possibility of this internship in THEIR company. Please give it a try. Show your emotional involvement and commitment! Good luck!!!

Dear Amy, all "Michael" lyrics we write, just look at them...standing in front of Michael's house was very, very overwhelming on many levels.

Last edited:
I knew from my gut feeling too that it was murder. Like I knew a lot of other things, personal things about Michael, that I couldn't have known because I knew nothing about him before June 25th, and they all turned out to be true. Very weird. It's like he was never a stranger and I just got reconnected again somehow, if that makes any sense. ...

Of course, MJJLaugh, that is making sense. He is not bound anymore by our dense 3D world. He easily can reacquaint himself with boatloads of people from former lives. It is not accidental that people sometimes have an innate knowledge about someone ingrained just "knowing" inside of them. Sometimes you run into someone like that in life and sometimes you knew someone from before, even if it never materialized in this life. Trust yourself. You and many, many more have that I've spoken too share your feelings.

Back