Merged: Psychics channel Michael

For some odd reason, this thread doesn't show up anymore in my list of subscribed threads, no matter how often I write something, weird.

Hope everyone is doing alright after yesterday, that was certainly an intense day. :better:

I had stayed up all night from the 24th into the 25th, making this video.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93540
Love ya, Michael...

So glad to have this thread back. :D I really missed it. :( The 24th and the 25th were the longest days ever. I'm so glad it's all over now. Of course it's hitting me that it's now been over a year. :doh:

myosotis, what a sweet experience. :wub:

I didn't feel too connected to Michael either yesterday. I did get a little something from the MLP. My imagination might have played a large part in it though. I posted it over on the MLP forum, if anyone's interested that didn't see it.

I spent the entire day watching MJ videos yesterday. I don't normally spend an entire day on Michael like I used to last summer. I spend time on other things too. It felt just like old times, and now it feels weird going back to what I normally do. :mello:

I'm so glad the forum is back. Don't get me wrong, it was such a sweet idea to shut it down to remember Michael on that day, but it made it so hard :cry:

I didn't get time to register on the MLP forum, so I didn't read your experiences -- I hope they were wonderful. Yesterday was a weird day for me. I felt totally numb the whole day, I didn't cry during the day, but my heart really felt weird. I left my card at the o2, I bought one with loads of hearts on, and decided the top four were for MJ and his children and there were enough remainings hearts for each and everyone of us in this thread :heart: So I named all the hearts after you all lol. I wrote on the big wall they had at the o2, and wrote in tribute book thingy.

I cried so hard yesterday night, reading my letter to Michael out loud. I decided to do MLP outside, lit some candles and stuff. But I was really sad, so I didn't get much. My heart felt really warm, and I saw maybe Michael, he kept morphing I think..I also saw a lot of us fans in different circles sitting on a hillside singing and holding hands.
Then at 10:26pm, I lit four candles, three white tealights for Michael's children and a big ol'red one for Michael himself. I then just sat watching Michael stuff on youtube, tearing up..:cry:

I also wanted to add that the tops of my arms were really, really warm, but to touch they felt average/normal temp, but there was a really warm sensenation, so I wonder if it was Michael just letting me know he's around :angel: I hope.
Also! The train I got on to get to the o2 was number 111. I remember making a note of it to tell you all lol.

I'm glad our Harmony Hut is back, and June 25th is over. Although I have been really sad again today. Just really distant, feeling as though I could burst into tears at any minute.

I love you all :heart:

EDIT: Forgot to add that I listened to Cry at 10:26pm & also when the MLP began I just felt so overcome with emotion I instantly cried.

Last edited:
Yay, we're back here :hug: :heart: This thread isn't showing up in subscribed for me either. Will try unsubscribing and resubscribing. Weird. Hope everyone's doing alright. I'm sooo tired today, muscle all aching from all the walking yesterday. Had dreams all night about writing things to Michael, lighting candles for Michael, etc.

Tinkerbell - Don't feel bad if you couldn't tune in for MLP too much. I had the same problem. I wrote about it on the MLP forum. It's ok :hug:

I was flying to a fan event of some kind (OK wishful thinking there, as I do want to get over to the states sometime). There were various groups of fans scattered throughout the plane, and it was rumoured that MJ was also on board, though no-one had seen him. It was a long flight, and everyone eventually settled down, the lights were lowered and people were drifting off to sleep. I started to feel very cramped and hemmed in, in the narrow seating, and I stretched out, to try to get comfortable, raising my hands above my head and backwards. Suddenly ‘someone’ gently took hold of my hands, and without saying anything, (I ‘felt’ rather than heard the words) conveyed the message ‘you don’t need to ‘see’ to ‘know’’…which I interpreted as meaning ‘you don’t need to see me to know that I am there’.
Oh, that's so cool. Think about it: you were on MJ Air! :punk: :angel: I agree with what ModAlert wrote in reply to your post. If you just know/feel it's Michael, accept that you're probably right. It's our subconscious that notices, and we've spent so much of our lives trying to ignore that, so we're programmed to doubt. But I know what you mean with always wondering if it's your imagination or real. I feel blessed that at times I have very real physical sensations when a spirit visits... simply not dismissable or vague, but beyond what could be simply imagined. But there are other times when it's quite subtle and I think, "Did I imagine that?!" I don't want to run around all day thinking every little thing is a sign, so I don't. Really, I'm not a flake, swear to God :giggle: And not every little hunch or thought is coming from somewhere outside ourselves, but consciousness goes way beyond the confines of our brains and we are very much capable of communication with everyone and everything. It's going on all the time, so sometimes when you just 'know' it was Michael... it probably was :)\

MJJLaugh - Read your MLP experience over on the other forum. WOW, that sounds amazing :) So glad it worked out to be something so special for many people.

MrsMusic - That sounds so great, the HIStory statue at night, just being there. Very special. I didn't even realize there was one on display in the NL. :doh: And about your heart stuff... really, I'm in agreement with others about a doctor. It's supposed to be hot as heck in Germany through the week, so probably over there too, huh? Heat and heart issues don't work out. You're not dehydrated, are you? That can cause rhythm problems. I think you should see someone, just to be sure. Simple tests like just getting those little suction cups stuck on you for a few minutes for an EKG can tell them loads. Just to be safe. Hope everything is alright :angel:

Woow, It's really looong time since last time I were here :eek: Hope you guys are ok :))
Hi Merethe :hug:

I had stayed up all night from the 24th into the 25th, making this video.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93540
Love ya, Michael...
Hi :hug: Will check out that thread in just a few, thanks :heart:

I didn't get time to register on the MLP forum, so I didn't read your experiences -- I hope they were wonderful. Yesterday was a weird day for me. I felt totally numb the whole day, I didn't cry during the day, but my heart really felt weird. I left my card at the o2, I bought one with loads of hearts on, and decided the top four were for MJ and his children and there were enough remainings hearts for each and everyone of us in this thread :heart: So I named all the hearts after you all lol. I wrote on the big wall they had at the o2, and wrote in tribute book thingy.

I cried so hard yesterday night, reading my letter to Michael out loud. I decided to do MLP outside, lit some candles and stuff. But I was really sad, so I didn't get much. My heart felt really warm, and I saw maybe Michael, he kept morphing I think..I also saw a lot of us fans in different circles sitting on a hillside singing and holding hands. Then at 10:26pm, I lit four candles, three white tealights for Michael's children and a big ol'red one for Michael himself. I then just sat watching Michael stuff on youtube, tearing up..:cry:
Oh, thank you! That's sweet :heart: I know how it feels to cry while reading the letter. I wrote that post on MLP, which was my letter to Michael and I read it outloud the morning of the 25th for Michael and just... cried so hard through it. I meant every word. God, I love him :cry:

I also wanted to add that the tops of my arms were really, really warm, but to touch they felt average/normal temp, but there was a really warm sensenation, so I wonder if it was Michael just letting me know he's around :angel: I hope.
Also! The train I got on to get to the o2 was number 111. I remember making a note of it to tell you all lol.
I get that too! It feels like someone's shining a sunlamp on my arm or face, but if I touch my skin it's not hot. I never got that before until last autumn, when I knew MJ was around. :angel: Neat about the 111 train. I was on the RE1, but I suppose that doesn't mean much, lol.

I posted over on the mlp forum, but will here too for those who weren't over there. Husbunny and I were in Cologne and I placed this candle along the memorial wall along the Rhein. No one but us knows what it means. (Well, us and Michael. Michael knows, baby. Michael knows.) On the front of the candle is just a big, red glitter heart.

June252010-Cologne-MJmemorialHHGirl.png

And here's some of my video I took of the fans gathering in Cologne along the Rhein. It's quite jumpy, sorry, but I was often walking on rocks (Rhinestones, quite literally, lolol). Hb has lots of better photos and probably video too. If there's something compellingly interesting after he goes through them, I'll post ;)

Last edited:
I get that too! It feels like someone's shining a sunlamp on my arm or face, but if I touch my skin it's not hot. I never got that before until last autumn, when I knew MJ was around. :angel: Neat about the 111 train. I was on the RE1, but I suppose that doesn't mean much, lol.

Yes! That's exactly what it feels like!
The pictures you posted on the other page: Oh, so sweet what you wrote on the candle! :heart: Checking out the vid now. (Edit: Just watched it. So beautiful seeing all those candles! And posters and messages)

I just cried again :cry:. I think I need to really cry, you know? Get it all out of my system.
Yesterday I cried, but I wanted to cry even more but my parents would of thought I was crazy. My father was already like why are you lighting candles outside? My mother is more understanding though, we watched Michael together yesterday :). She said she felt sad too.
But, nobody (apart from everyone at MJJC) really understands :sigh: I just wait til I'm in bed where I can let the tears flow in the dark.

Last edited:
I will copy and paste two things I want to share with all of you, as not everyone was at the MLP forum.

My MLP experience:

First I will type up my experience of the MLP. I envisioned anyone and everyone that meant something to Michael, and all the people I love and care about. Then I saw Michael, larger than life, really huge, like a head popping down from the sky and there these concentric circles of people around him - a circle of his children and his mother, personal friends, the children of the world, all the fans, the not-fans perse but open-to-his-message people etc. He looked concerned and he had a message for all of us, how important it was to look beyond the sadness and grief of our personal loss of him but to keep on healing the word, taking care of the children and the planet and to know that we are all united anyway. He said more but I can't remember the rest very well. It was spoken so lovingly and powerful, as if he wanted all of us to be stronger than we ever thought we could be. It was really amazing, his presence and his words were healing us in a way. It was also as if that enormous group of people in all these circles were forming a beehive, each of us having our own specific role in the totality of life, yet all connected and interdependent.

And something else that touched me:

Like I said, I planted the cherry tree in my back yard. The one that came up in my meditation as if it was whispered into my ear by Michael. I saw on the TMZ live stream after the unveiling of the monument in Gary, Indiana, that a tree was planted there as well, but I couldn't tell what kind of tree. What if that is also a cherry tree ? What if Michael also whispered that into his Mother's ear ?
I don't know what to think....

I posted over on the mlp forum, but will here too for those who weren't over there. Husbunny and were in Cologne and I placed this candle alone the memorial wall along the Rhein. No one but us knows what it means. (Well, us and Michael. Michael knows, baby. Michael knows.) On the front of the candle is just a big, red glitter heart.

June252010-Cologne-MJmemorialHHGirl.png
That is wonderful... And you know what? The Rhine is PERFECT for Michael. Castles, ruins, you name it. That river is SO up his alley! Plus, all his talk about stepping into the river when making music- that is perfect. PERFECT!

And here's some of my video I took of the fans gathering in Cologne along the Rhein. It's quite jumpy, sorry, but I was often walking on rocks (Rhinestones, quite literally, lolol). Hb has lots of better photos and probably video too. If there's something compellingly interesting after he goes through them, I'll post ;)
Awesome.

Thanks for sharing hello to everyone. It's like we all took a challenging journey yesterday and I'm glad we have this thread back, too! It's as if we're meditating together, but there are things in life we all have to experience for ourselves, yesterday was such a day. It's such contradiction in itself.

I always lament over this...how I can't see him to really know when he is with me. Sorry if I whine about that too much Michael. I'm trying to get better at just sensing when he's around but I have so many ego issues (like not feeling worthy etc) that I think block me from feeling anything most of the time.
Oh hadn't noticed this post before, but I'm sadly afraid that's the case for me as well.... :( :better:

Aw, sounds like you got to do some sweet things! Did you meet up with the MJJC meeting at the O2? Hope your day was like you've planned it/wanted it all. :huggy:

MrsMusic - That sounds so great, the HIStory statue at night, just being there. Very special. I didn't even realize there was one on display in the NL. :doh: And about your heart stuff... really, I'm in agreement with others about a doctor. It's supposed to be hot as heck in Germany through the week, so probably over there too, huh? Heat and heart issues don't work out. You're not dehydrated, are you? That can cause rhythm problems. I think you should see someone, just to be sure. Simple tests like just getting those little suction cups stuck on you for a few minutes for an EKG can tell them loads. Just to be safe. Hope everything is alright :angel:
Yeah it is pretty hot here too but I'm always finding it very cold so actually I'm really enjoying the heat now, haha. The heartache seems to have gotten less and then really worse this afternoon again....*sigh*.

Last edited:
Aw, sounds like you got to do some sweet things! Did you meet up with the MJJC meeting at the O2? Hope your day was like you've planned it/wanted it all. :huggy:

---------------------------------------------------

Anyone else felt in a big black hole today, too? It's only hitting me by now. I'm so grumpy and sad all day....basically feels like the day after but then a year after. A year. I can't believe what I see when I look at all these tributes...all over the world. My goodness Michael, you wer....are...so immense. :heart: I'm in a really weird deep state of mind at the moment...my head is going in circles and it's like gravity is playing with me. Odd. :mello:

I didn't meet up with any MJJCers, I'm a bit too shy to do that atm :lol: One day though.
But seeing all us fans come together, all of us dressed up, dancing was a good atmosphere. Navi was at the o2 too.

I feel like you feel atm aswell. It's a pretty deep state of mind. I'm lost in my thoughts, and have been all day.
Sounds like you spent your day in the way you wanted to too. How lovely that the moon was out. I was hoping for the skies to be clear for me, but it was cloudy and very windy boo. But I stayed out there cos it was somewhat peaceful.

MJJLaugh - Nice MLP experience :flowers: Thanks for sharing.

Mod Alert - Just wanted to say, I listened to your song you posted. I listened to it last night too. It is beautiful, it really is. It's so..ethereal and haunting, but so beautiful.

Hi.

I'm sorry. I tried replying to posts but I just can't. Today is so painful. Yesterday I felt mostly numb. I had moments of sadness and crying and stuff. Then feeling guilty for not feeling much. Sometimes I felt like I should be happy and celebrate his life. Today is just torture. I'm gonna go offline for the night. I'll reply to everyone tomorrow.

Sorry for unloading my crap off here.

mundy - :hug: Sorry you're feeling so bad today :hug:

ModAlert - Ohhh, amazing the song! And video. The haunting "oooooo"s added remind me of Edward Scissorhands somehow. It's so beautiful. :cry:

MrsMusic - glad you're thinking about the doc on Monday, especially after what you said about your father. :heart:

darlingdear
- Amazing, the sunlamp feeling! I sometimes get a presence sensation that is unbelievably real, too. I can't even explain it, really. Anyway, it was last October that I first felt this sunlamp feeling in addition. It amazed me because I'd never felt that before and it always came when I'd feel that Michael was with me. ('With' me, connected with me, next to me... however it works from over there!) So in November hubby and I went to see TII for our 6th time. Around TWYMMF I felt Michael (presumably, lol) so strongly, the intense warmth on my skin, the presence, everything. And at that time I was still thinking... am I crazy? That's really Michael, isn't it? Ohhhh, for some verification! So in the theater I didn't say a word to husbunny or change my demeanor, nothing. Just sat there still, like nothing was going on, which I had done other times when we were together and I'd gotten a 'visit'. Well, later that night when we were back home he told me that he had something happen in the theater. I was like... Oh! What? And he said around TWYMMF he suddenly had this mesage come into his head. Just knew it. It was so strong, like someone else had literally just planted it there in his mind, like an incoming fax out of the blue. He didn't want to say anything at the time, because he thought it was too strange, but he also felt like Michael was somewhere near in the theater. He didn't feel anything, just knew it. Well the message that he got was this: "Tell her Michael is here!" :lol: Thanks, Mike, a-heehee. I was just amazed. Hb is quite intuitive at times. He doesn't get things in the way I do or as often, but when he does it's usually freakin' amazing. I wish he remembered his dreams - imagine what all he might pick up in dreamland. Anyway, just a little story about it. I think it's neat others feel the sunlamp sensation too. Anyone else here?

P.S. Just found the original post about that theater incident, post #2222 (nice, master numbers)

Last edited:
I am glad that everybody came back to the thread. Just wanted to add something. Yesterday I lightened a candle for Michael and I put it on my backyard table. I was sitting at the table on my patio with my candle on and there were many stars and the full moon on the night sky. It was so magical.
:heart:
When I went to sleep (I left my candle on ) I felt his presence like many of you did probably this night. I felt breeze everywhere in my room like the air was moving by itself and could feel it with my skin. It is was not strong like a wind but ednough to feel it.It is not the first time. Really strange feeling. The air conditioner was off and the window was closed.
I did not have any MJ dreams yet but his music still keeps playing while I am thinking about something else not related to MJ, reading or whatever. I am still catching myself time to time with my brain double activity. It was really weird from the beginning but now I used to it. lol

Also, one VERY weird thing happened! I had a short nap during the day yesterday and I was in a stage in-between being half asleep and half awake. Suddenly I found myself talking to my uncle spirit who died more than 25 years ago! I never EVER dreamed about him since he passed and last time I saw him, I was like 13 years old.
It is was a really long conversation with the spirit and really vivid and my goal was to ask questions about world of spirits. It was VERY interesting , cos I knew in my half dream that he was dead and I was sort of taking a chance to know more about spirits and I knew I was dreaming. LOL So it was VERY real. If you guys are interested to know I can post this story later on.
My mother did not come to me in spirit but my uncle did (or I came to him?) which would not ever cross my mind. I even did not think about him. How weird? I consider it to be a VERY real paranormal experience. This one I do not doubt no matter how skeptical person I am. I do not take every event as a sign easy unless it is something big, unusual, weird, crazy, strange you name it.

I will copy and paste two things I want to share with all of you, as not everyone was at the MLP forum.

My MLP experience:

First I will type up my experience of the MLP. I envisioned anyone and everyone that meant something to Michael, and all the people I love and care about. Then I saw Michael, larger than life, really huge, like a head popping down from the sky and there these concentric circles of people around him - a circle of his children and his mother, personal friends, the children of the world, all the fans, the not-fans perse but open-to-his-message people etc. He looked concerned and he had a message for all of us, how important it was to look beyond the sadness and grief of our personal loss of him but to keep on healing the word, taking care of the children and the planet and to know that we are all united anyway. He said more but I can't remember the rest very well. It was spoken so lovingly and powerful, as if he wanted all of us to be stronger than we ever thought we could be. It was really amazing, his presence and his words were healing us in a way. It was also as if that enormous group of people in all these circles were forming a beehive, each of us having our own specific role in the totality of life, yet all connected and interdependent.

And something else that touched me:

Like I said, I planted the cherry tree in my back yard. The one that came up in my meditation as if it was whispered into my ear by Michael. I saw on the TMZ live stream after the unveiling of the monument in Gary, Indiana, that a tree was planted there as well, but I couldn't tell what kind of tree. What if that is also a cherry tree ? What if Michael also whispered that into his Mother's ear ?
I don't know what to think....

thats a nice exprince to you seen more of michael spirit and he leave a message

:hug: to u all!

i know how hard these last few days have been, and i just wanted to say i have been thinking of u guys.

MJJLaugh : During my MLP, I also saw something like what you described about Michael looking over everyone from above. There is a picture in Dancing The Dream, a drawing, where there are children and in the sky, you can see Michael's face; my experience was like that.

Also, I felt tingles - which were really powerful - all over my body and particularly around my hands, like someone was holding them. It was very nice.

hi everyone,

I hope you all are doing better today, it was a really tough weekend. Although it was the midsummer celebration here, we stayed home all weekend. Even I couldnt concentrate for the Major Love Prayer, I only did a quick prayer and felt so numb not being able to continue. I guess the reason is coz my husband and I had our own little prayer right before the MLP, so I was feeling drained after that.
I had bought an ornament long time ago, to send to Michaels resting place, its white with a beautiful fairy sitting down blowing a kiss, kinda like Tinkerbell and on top of that there is a place where you can light a candle. When I first saw that I knew exactly why I should buy it, then I couldnt bring myself to send it to Forest Lawn, I kept it so I could use it on my very own way, so on the 25th, my husband and I decided to light that candle for the first time, to have our own prayer, and for that to be the first thing we take to our new home next week. That way Michael will always have a very special place in our home. This idea was actually my husbands, and he even suggested me to light a candle everytime I need to have my Michael moment.....so thats what we did on the 25th.

oh I gotta tell you something else too, I had an amazing experience on the 25th morning when I woke up. I was half alseep and half awake...I dont know but thats how it felt like...I woke up realizing my husband had already gotten up, then I went back to sleep. I dreamt I saw Michael sitting next to be on the bedside...well I actually didnt see Michael..but in my dream I knew Michael was sitting there although he was invincible. Then I felt him kissing my neck...just one kiss on my left side of the neck..coz I was sleeping on my tummy and that was the side facing him.
Then in my dream I woke up, (although I was still sleeping)I looked around the room and nobody was there, and I kept looking at the side of the bed as if Michael was sitting there thinking, oh my he just kissed me.
After that I woke up, looked around and my husband was sitting on the other side of the room checking his emails.....I asked him...if he had kissed me, but he said he didnt.
It was amazing...i cant explain it... it felt so real.

anyway guys...i only came for a quick visit and I ended up sitting here for 20 mins trying to put down everything to words. hehe.....

I was thinking....that maybe Michael was going around visiting everyone that day... I really believe that...you might have felt it or not..but I really believe he visited all of us. I also need to tell something else that happend to a friend of mine..but will do later coz I gotta run now.

take care guys. much love to all of you.

When I went to sleep (I left my candle on ) I felt his presence like many of you did probably this night. I felt breeze everywhere in my room like the air was moving by itself and could feel it with my skin. It is was not strong like a wind but ednough to feel it.It is not the first time. Really strange feeling. The air conditioner was off and the window was closed.

Also, one VERY weird thing happened! I had a short nap during the day yesterday and I was in a stage in-between being half asleep and half awake. Suddenly I found myself talking to my uncle spirit who died more than 25 years ago! I never EVER dreamed about him since he passed and last time I saw him, I was like 13 years old.
It is was a really long conversation with the spirit and really vivid and my goal was to ask questions about world of spirits. It was VERY interesting , cos I knew in my half dream that he was dead and I was sort of taking a chance to know more about spirits and I knew I was dreaming. LOL So it was VERY real. If you guys are interested to know I can post this story later on.
My mother did not come to me in spirit but my uncle did (or I came to him?) which would not ever cross my mind. I even did not think about him. How weird? I consider it to be a VERY real paranormal experience. This one I do not doubt no matter how skeptical person I am. I do not take every event as a sign easy unless it is something big, unusual, weird, crazy, strange you name it.

Asedora,
others reported feeling Michael around too. I have 'known' that he is around comforting me when I needed it, when he's around I can have all sorts of conversations with him that are taking place inside my head. ( Writing it down, it looks so weird, but for me it is more the knowing than feeling something physical, maybe we experience it in different ways, whatever is comfortable to us ?).

I am very interested to know a little more about your conversation with the spirit of your uncle. Were you given messages or just the opportunity to ask the questions you wanted to ask. Maybe it was your mother's spirit who sent your uncle to comfort you as she is still resting and reviewing and needs to gather her strength back, especially after her illness, but she felt your loneliness and need for contact so he is her messenger ?

If we could only truly feel and experience the love potential that is there and how much we are loved, it would be so healing for all of us. I was told about this love when doing "automatic writing".

i know how hard these last few days have been, and i just wanted to say i have been thinking of u guys.

:hug: to you too 8701girl, we got through it. In the preceding week I had been living towards June 25th but dreading it at the same time. It was so strange, I went to work and did everything I was supposed to do but I forgot about birthdays and sending birthday cards, what I normally do and it all seemed so irrelevant and minor compared to THE DATE.

MJJLaugh : During my MLP, I also saw something like what you described about Michael looking over everyone from above. There is a picture in Dancing The Dream, a drawing, where there are children and in the sky, you can see Michael's face; my experience was like that.

Also, I felt tingles - which were really powerful - all over my body and particularly around my hands, like someone was holding them. It was very nice.

I will look up the picture right away, see if mine looked like that....

hi everyone,

I hope you all are doing better today, it was a really tough weekend. Although it was the midsummer celebration here, we stayed home all weekend. Even I couldnt concentrate for the Major Love Prayer, I only did a quick prayer and felt so numb not being able to continue. I guess the reason is coz my husband and I had our own little prayer right before the MLP, so I was feeling drained after that.
I had bought an ornament long time ago, to send to Michaels resting place, its white with a beautiful fairy sitting down blowing a kiss, kinda like Tinkerbell and on top of that there is a place where you can light a candle. When I first saw that I knew exactly why I should buy it, then I couldnt bring myself to send it to Forest Lawn, I kept it so I could use it on my very own way, so on the 25th, my husband and I decided to light that candle for the first time, to have our own prayer, and for that to be the first thing we take to our new home next week. That way Michael will always have a very special place in our home. This idea was actually my husbands, and he even suggested me to light a candle everytime I need to have my Michael moment.....so thats what we did on the 25th.

oh I gotta tell you something else too, I had an amazing experience on the 25th morning when I woke up. I was half alseep and half awake...I dont know but thats how it felt like...I woke up realizing my husband had already gotten up, then I went back to sleep. I dreamt I saw Michael sitting next to be on the bedside...well I actually didnt see Michael..but in my dream I knew Michael was sitting there although he was invincible. Then I felt him kissing my neck...just one kiss on my left side of the neck..coz I was sleeping on my tummy and that was the side facing him.
Then in my dream I woke up, (although I was still sleeping)I looked around the room and nobody was there, and I kept looking at the side of the bed as if Michael was sitting there thinking, oh my he just kissed me.
After that I woke up, looked around and my husband was sitting on the other side of the room checking his emails.....I asked him...if he had kissed me, but he said he didnt.

anyway guys...i only came for a quick visit and I ended up sitting here for 20 mins trying to put down everything to words. hehe.....

I was thinking....that maybe Michael was going around visiting everyone that day... I really believe that...you might have felt it or not..but I really believe he visited all of us. I also need to tell something else that happend to a friend of mine..but will do later coz I gotta run now.

take care guys. much love to all of you.

Nice dream Tinker Bell! I'd like to think that too - re the bolded part.

Mundy I haven't read your blog yet, will do so in a moment.

Mrs. Music How are you doing today ? Still bothered by heart issues ? If you don't experience that thing today I still think that you should visit the doctor tomorrow, as a precaution.

Hoping everyone is doing better now. Sending hugs to all of you!

One little thing I want to share:

Went to my nieces dance recital yesterday. She's 11. And the best part of the evening to me was when they danced to a Michael Jackson medley of songs: Jam, Billie Jean and Thriller. She's a fan too as are some of my other nephews, great kids! I was thinking: I have to tell the Harmony Hut about this!

I didnt feel much of his presence on friday or during this week. Apart of me i think wants to shut that stuff out & not belive in it, it would be nice if he did.

But im happy that he did seem to visit some of you :D.

:hug: to you too 8701girl, we got through it. In the preceding week I had been living towards June 25th but dreading it at the same time. It was so strange, I went to work and did everything I was supposed to do but I forgot about birthdays and sending birthday cards, what I normally do and it all seemed so irrelevant and minor compared to THE DATE.

All i did on june 25th was watch & listen to mj stuff :D
I made a promise to myself that i wasnt gonna do any housework that day...but i did a lit bit :blush:

All i did on june 25th was watch & listen to mj stuff :D
I made a promise to myself that i wasnt gonna do any housework that day...but i did a lit bit :blush:

June 25th I had the day off and did not go anywhere. Worked in the garden ( worked real hard in the garden, planting Michael's cherry tree and other plants and flowers - lavendula, roses - white, thyme: two kinds: the blooming kind with the purple flowers and the lemon-thyme, it has such a lovely scent! It looks very pretty now. Watched MTV, TMF, talked to the HH via the mlp website, watched Youtube videos and did the MLP.
But in the preceding days the evenings were hectic because I worked three evenings non-stop to finish the MJJC Legacy Project - Michael Through the Years thread in time, just like everyone here had their own tributes to finish; a blog, a song, a video, more videos. We all put our heart and soul into it and that is what matters and Michael knows all, feeling our love and sadness, loving us more and reaching out.... :heart:

:waving:

darlingdear - So in November hubby and I went to see TII for our 6th time. Around TWYMMF I felt Michael (presumably, lol) so strongly, the intense warmth on my skin, the presence, everything. And at that time I was still thinking... am I crazy? That's really Michael, isn't it? Ohhhh, for some verification! So in the theater I didn't say a word to husbunny or change my demeanor, nothing. Just sat there still, like nothing was going on, which I had done other times when we were together and I'd gotten a 'visit'. Well, later that night when we were back home he told me that he had something happen in the theater. I was like... Oh! What? And he said around TWYMMF he suddenly had this mesage come into his head. Just knew it. It was so strong, like someone else had literally just planted it there in his mind, like an incoming fax out of the blue. He didn't want to say anything at the time, because he thought it was too strange, but he also felt like Michael was somewhere near in the theater. He didn't feel anything, just knew it. Well the message that he got was this: "Tell her Michael is here!" :lol: Thanks, Mike, a-heehee. I was just amazed. Hb is quite intuitive at times. He doesn't get things in the way I do or as often, but when he does it's usually freakin' amazing. I wish he remembered his dreams - imagine what all he might pick up in dreamland. Anyway, just a little story about it. I think it's neat others feel the sunlamp sensation too. Anyone else here?

I guess "sunlump" means something like a "warm feeling"? :scratch: If it's that I got that sensation too.In fact it was also during the TII movie,I bought the tickets like a week before the opening date,I went to see it by my own , didn't want anyone to come with me...So there I was , we were very few people (it was the morning function (?) ) and I had this feeling over the entire movie , like it was something weird in the atmosphere , I remember looking to my sides once in a while to check if someone was next to me because it felt like that.
It didn't happen more than that but I'm quite sure that in a way Michael was there :wub:
And on a side note: I usually keep the tickets of the movies that I really liked , and it's very common that after a few weeks , the writing in them disappears , I guess the ink is washable or something like that...But the TII ticket is like the day I bought it , you can read it perfectly :)

That sounds really intense Asedora! He answered your questions about spirits world?Maybe he wanted to let you know that your mom is ok?

I dreamt I saw Michael sitting next to be on the bedside...well I actually didnt see Michael..but in my dream I knew Michael was sitting there although he was invincible. Then I felt him kissing my neck...just one kiss on my left side of the neck..coz I was sleeping on my tummy and that was the side facing him.

That sound really sweet Tinker_bell! He kissed you in the neck :wub:

I'm sure he did :yes:

Hope everyone is having a good day! Gotta start getting ready for today's game ,Go argentina ! :hat_wave:

Last edited:
Suddenly ‘someone’ gently took hold of my hands, and without saying anything, (I ‘felt’ rather than heard the words) conveyed the message ‘you don’t need to ‘see’ to ‘know’’…which I interpreted as meaning ‘you don’t need to see me to know that I am there’.

I tried looking up and back, but no-one was visible…just an unseen presence…but it was very comforting…

That's so sweet :wub: It definitely sounds like a message.

I am glad that everybody came back to the thread. Just wanted to add something. Yesterday I lightened a candle for Michael and I put it on my backyard table. I was sitting at the table on my patio with my candle on and there were many stars and the full moon on the night sky. It was so magical.

Sounds lovely :wub: I feel that breeze too sometimes.

Asedora said:

I'd love to hear more of the story if you're willing to share. It sounds very interesting.

:wub::wub::wub: What an experience!

Went to my nieces dance recital yesterday. She's 11. And the best part of the evening to me was when they danced to a Michael Jackson medley of songs: Jam, Billie Jean and Thriller. She's a fan too as are some of my other nephews, great kids! I was thinking: I have to tell the Harmony Hut about this!

Awh :heart: My godchild got 2nd prize for dressing as Michael for her school sports day last Tuesday. First prize went to a girl who dressed as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. My godchild told me that first and second prize went to The Wizard of Oz because Michael was in The Wiz. I hadn't even thought of that! :doh:

MJBunny Thanks so much for sharing the video and the HH candle. It made me feel like I was there too :)

Mrs.Music I hope your chest pains are gone. Did you go to a doctor? I had something else to say to you..... can't remember :doh:

-------------------

I accidentally deleted some of what I had typed and I don't know what it was or who it was for :doh:

I'm sorry about yesterday. It just got too much. I was ok earlier on in the day but everything just came at me at once. I was talking to my BF online and I was really upset. He came up to see me and he made me feel a lot better. He arrived with drink (at 1am!) and we just talked and laughed all night. I went to bed at 9am (I was just a little tipsy :girl_whistle:). I feel so much better today though. I really needed to do something happy ya know? I feel like a weight has lifted :)

I'm just gonna copy and paste my story from the other day. I posted it before the forum was changed so I don't know if anyone saw it or not:

I've been researching my dad's side of the family tree. It all started because of a meditation, then my mother decided to find my dad's grand-uncle's birth cert (not for any reason, it just came into her head when my dad was visiting). She had been keeping it in a safe place for about 20 years. She gave it to my dad and he asked what date it was that day. My brother told him it was 19th (June) and my dad sat there with tears in his eyes. His grand-uncle's date of birth is 19th June 1884. It was his 126th birthday. Isn't that crazy?! My dad was worried that he might need help or something. I told him after this length of time it's doubtful that he would need anything personally but maybe he wanted to tell him something. Maybe a warning or just to let him know he was there. I meditated and asked if he would talk to me. I got the feeling he might be moving on. The next day I asked if he was around and pressed shuffle on my iPod. Xscape started. A few seconds in a man shouts "He's gone!" Could be a coincidence, I could have imagined that he was moving on. Still, I thought it was cool.

EDIT: I forgot to say before, my uncle got some test results back and they think everything is gonna be ok. He still has to have surgery but it's not as bad as everyone thought it was :D :angel:

Last edited:
Awh :heart: My godchild got 2nd prize for dressing as Michael for her school sports day last Tuesday. First prize went to a girl who dressed as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. My godchild told me that first and second prize went to The Wizard of Oz because Michael was in The Wiz. I hadn't even thought of that! :doh:
That's cute...
I accidentally deleted some of what I had typed and I don't know what it was or who it was for :doh:

I'm sorry about yesterday. It just got too much.
Don't be sorry, Mundy, that's okay. I rather hear everyone say honestly what they are feeling. It's okay to be honest, really. We all have ups and downs in this. The days leading up to the 25th- I have wept on the floor, every night the week before the 25th. I just had to. It's better now but that just wanted out for a few days. So what? Better grieve that deny yourself grieving, that's not healthy either.
Also, they have been some really hefty changes going on astronomically, eclipse and all. Depending on your "chart" you might have been feeling that very strongly, I now I did very leading up to the 26th. The 26th was a very interesting day astronomically, I'm not surprised at all.

I was ok earlier on in the day but everything just came at me at once. I was talking to my BF online and I was really upset. He came up to see me and he made me feel a lot better. He arrived with drink (at 1am!) and we just talked and laughed all night. I went to bed at 9am (I was just a little tipsy :girl_whistle:). I feel so much better today though. I really needed to do something happy ya know? I feel like a weight has lifted :)
Sounds like a great night, I love those kind of nights. That's a boyfriend, to arrive at 1am with drink in hand! :punk::punk:
A little bit of Happiness makes such a difference. :better:

I'm just gonna copy and paste my story from the other day. I posted it before the forum was changed so I don't know if anyone saw it or not:

I've been researching my dad's side of the family tree. It all started because of a meditation, then my mother decided to find my dad's grand-uncle's birth cert (not for any reason, it just came into her head when my dad was visiting). She had been keeping it in a safe place for about 20 years. She gave it to my dad and he asked what date it was that day. My brother told him it was 19th (June) and my dad sat there with tears in his eyes. His grand-uncle's date of birth is 19th June 1884. It was his 126th birthday. Isn't that crazy?! My dad was worried that he might need help or something. I told him after this length of time it's doubtful that he would need anything personally but maybe he wanted to tell him something. Maybe a warning or just to let him know he was there. I meditated and asked if he would talk to me. I got the feeling he might be moving on. The next day I asked if he was around and pressed shuffle on my iPod. Xscape started. A few seconds in a man shouts "He's gone!" Could be a coincidence, I could have imagined that he was moving on. Still, I thought it was cool.

EDIT: I forgot to say before, my uncle got some test results back and they think everything is gonna be ok. He still has to have surgery but it's not as bad as everyone thought it was :D :angel:
Cool about your uncle!

Last edited:
Hm, I bought Michael some roses, too. Any excuse actually to buy flower, I just love flowers in my home. I figured Michael would like them. So I actually went to my grocery store and what do I see? Green roses!! Among the flowers I brought to Forest Lawn on Valentine's Day- green roses. I had never seen green roses in a grocery story, it was exactly one bouquet of a dozen green roses left. I snatched them up really fast and added a dozen of white roses to it.
I went home and arranged them and put them out in the yard, on the lawn and soon the dragonflies and butterflies were all around the roses.

20102.jpg

20103.jpg

I saved one green rose and put it on my piano to thank him for inspiring me and told him, listen, you're my James Brown, thank you so much, I love you.
2010.jpg

I kept that rose and it's now drying and I'm going to keep it with the sheet music of songs I've written.

Here's something else I did on the 25th. Just felt that Michael loves hearing it, my little boy is always all over it, too.

That was my 25th. No group gatherings unfortunately, but I spend the day doing things like that.

Last edited:
^ Love love love the roses and the vid.... :cry:

I didn't meet up with any MJJCers, I'm a bit too shy to do that atm :lol: One day though.
But seeing all us fans come together, all of us dressed up, dancing was a good atmosphere. Navi was at the o2 too.
Aww, you really wouldn't have to be shy! :) I get that it's like...weird to meet up with people that you only know from the internet, but 3 of my most best friends I have met through this board! Great that you enjoyed it though and that the atmosphere was nice out there!

I did not have any MJ dreams yet but his music still keeps playing while I am thinking about something else not related to MJ, reading or whatever. I am still catching myself time to time with my brain double activity. It was really weird from the beginning but now I used to it. lol
Eeppp :bugeyed, glad the candle didn't set anything on fire when you were asleep! But that sounds like an interesting experience....crazy also about your uncle! Sounds intense!

:huggy:

Then I felt him kissing my neck...just one kiss on my left side of the neck..coz I was sleeping on my tummy and that was the side facing him.
So sweet. :wub: I love the Tinkerbell/fairy thing you bought, good idea to keep that as some sort of element to use when you want to feel or do something Michaelish. I can imagine it's comforting in some way, totally.

About Michael visiting us all on June 25th....I'm not sure, for myself. The energy at the HIStory statue was very strong and lovely and it made me so extremely happy, a feeling that I hadn't had in a long time, I was twirling around and so on. :lol: But if it really was Michael there....I don't know. :sigh: It kinda makes me sad to doubt it so much...but I just can't tell if he was there. I hope he was. If he was, I'm grateful for the happy feeling he gave me at that moment. I wish I could go back to that, how weird it may sound to have that on a day like June 25th.

Mrs. Music How are you doing today ? Still bothered by heart issues ? If you don't experience that thing today I still think that you should visit the doctor tomorrow, as a precaution.
One little thing I want to share:

Hehe, totally cute about your niece! :punk:I love the way these children are so aware...very, very powerful.

I'm not doing so good actually, I realized that the weird stressy feeling I have for 2 days now are anxiety attacks. I thought it was just because we were experiencing heavy things around Michael, the sadness and pain...but now they just come out of the blue. When I get it it's hard to breath, I feel my heart ache, mind is restless, nervous and panic'y, shaky legs. What the hell. :mello: This ain't good....I can barely get myself to calm down when they come! It's so scary! And the heart-aches still come and go as well. I don't know...maybe all this with Michael was just the last little thing that made it all burst out. Maybe my mind/emotions can't keep up with the negative things happening lately. I'm longing to something positive, even just a simple honest hug, like really really bad now. A change in my life. Something to keep me safe, that motivates me. But instead I have to do it myself, drag myself out of the sh*t and get back up again while it all seems not worth the effort. Trying to 'fool myself' and keep my eyes off the bad things and focus on the good and work for what I want, but...I just feel like I'm about to tumble down very hard. Don't know how long I can take this, it's years of things. :( (Sorry for this personal stuff here.)

Mrs.Music I hope your chest pains are gone. Did you go to a doctor? I had something else to say to you..... can't remember :doh:

I'm sorry about yesterday. It just got too much. I was ok earlier on in the day but everything just came at me at once. I was talking to my BF online and I was really upset. He came up to see me and he made me feel a lot better. He arrived with drink (at 1am!) and we just talked and laughed all night. I went to bed at 9am (I was just a little tipsy :girl_whistle:). I feel so much better today though. I really needed to do something happy ya know? I feel like a weight has lifted :)
Thanks honey, see my post above. And now I wanna know what you needed to say, haha! Hope you can remember. How lovely of your BF coming to visit you at 1 am....it's the little things in life that make it worth living. :angel: Great that your uncle is doing better than you guys thought!

-------------------------------------------

Dropping a big hug to everyone here. Hope you guys are okay. :huggy: :heart:

Last edited:

Cool about your meditation experience!
Good news about your uncle! Here's to hoping that your aunt will do well too.

Here's something else I did on the 25th. Just felt that Michael loves hearing it, my little boy is always all over it, too.

Aww, that's so cute! And that must be your little boy in the last seconds of the video.
When I hear that music I really wish I could go to Disneyworld or Disneyland again!

Hi.

I'm sorry. I tried replying to posts but I just can't. Today is so painful. Yesterday I felt mostly numb. I had moments of sadness and crying and stuff. Then feeling guilty for not feeling much. Sometimes I felt like I should be happy and celebrate his life. Today is just torture. I'm gonna go offline for the night. I'll reply to everyone tomorrow.

Sorry for unloading my crap off here.

i reply to your post because it's just the way i am feeling ... this year is even worse ... :( don't know how we will go on

Some pyschic are legit. A girl was lost in our area and after nothing elseworked they called in a psychic that described the area the girl was. She was soon found in an area that was exactly like the psychic described. This could be MJ.

Back