Merged: Psychics channel Michael

LOl amy! yep i wouldnt be scared if mj showed up like that either :giggle:

@mjbunny: Love the poems you wrote!:angel: Weird that you just wrote something back than that so applies to the situation now. Scary, actually.

@CaptainEOLove: Interesting dream about Blanket, it's quite fascinating how many people dream about him.

@BrittluvsMJ: Welcome! Cool thing about the 'ghost', can imagine that it freaked you out though!
But just like Amy said, freak me out as much as you want...but I just wanna see youuuu, Michael! :lol:

Last edited:
Wow guys, It's been an age since I posted in here! :bugeyed I hope you're all ok! I'm gonna go back and read through all the posts I've missed. Sending love to ya'll. :D

Oh, btw welcome to the thread Brittany!

Hey you guys, I'm new to this thread, but I read it often, my name is Brittany :)

I have a story for you guys today. This morning around 11:30 am, I was on the computer, singing. Then I blinked & looked over at the door to my room, & i saw this GHOST! The ghost was by my door leaning up aganist the door waving at me. I was so scared I screamed "HOLY SH**!" & I saw it run away & it ran just like Michael. I cried right after because I was so scared of it & I was home alone & thought it could possibliy be a bad spirit. The ghost was tall, skinny,big hands, big feet, had on a fedora hat & looked like a male.

About an hour later, I got really hungry so I went to go get me something to eat. When I went to get a paper towel, I saw one on the table all ready for me. & I thought to myself "I don't remember this paper towel out here this morning?" So obviously he left me a paper towel.

I told Zenab about all of this awhile ago & we came to the conclusion that this 'ghost' was Michael. What do you guys think? :mello:

Hey!! Welcome to the thread!! :) Thanks for sharing your experience :) I'd be a little scared if that happened to me. I'd like to think it was Michael :heart:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had this dream a few weeks ago. I don't know if it means anything. I had like 3 MJ dreams in a row!

MJ wrote a message to someone. It said we need to talk about the earth. Write back to me to let me know when we can talk. I think that's all it said, the rest of it was a bit blured and I could make it out.

Britt - welcome to the thread! :hug: WAY COOL experience you had...teehee, thanks for sharing it! Sorry it scared you so much though. I definitely think it was Michael, I mean...fedora? Of course it was! :cheeky: :wub: Zenab - LOL @ the mini script you wrote about it...:lol: Man...I wish Michael would show up like that for me. I don't care if it scares the sh*t out of me at first glance...I just want to seeeee himmmmm. So bring it on, Michael. Bring it on.

Ooooh. Be careful what you wish for! The night before it happened I told Brittany on MSN that I had a MJ dream and she said "I demand a dream!!" then the next morning, she got a umm...visit. :lol: But then again it's Michael so he's all L.O.V.E!

I remember seeing Michael when I was wide awake back in like August/September and I thought I was dead. :bugeyed But now I want him back :(

Pray a little for The Netherlands now guys, WorldCup game against Brazil in a few mins! Eeek! :bugeyed :lol:

Ooooh. Be careful what you wish for! The night before it happened I told Brittany on MSN that I had a MJ dream and she said "I demand a dream!!" then the next morning, she got a umm...visit. :lol: But then again it's Michael so he's all L.O.V.E!

I remember seeing Michael when I was wide awake back in like August/September and I thought I was dead. :bugeyed But now I want him back :(

:lol: I think I'm going to 'demand a dream' everyday now. :D lol.

G'mornin huttahs :group:

Haha...well in that case I demand one too! Ya hear, Michael? Seriously...I can handle it. Try me!

Hey Louise! :waving:

Bianca I love you but DAMN I am MAD at Holland :angry: They got Brazil out :cry: :cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now I have to support for my second favourite...ARGENTINA! But it will be long before I forgive Holland, I still haven't forgiven France. :( :( :(

^ MUAHAHAHAHAH! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Proud to be Dutch, orange madness out here!
People are going nuts! We beat Brazil! HILAAAARIOUS! Hahahaha! :wild::clapping::punk::D

^ MUAHAHAHAHAH! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Proud to be Dutch, orange madness out here!
People are going nuts! We beat Brazil! HILAAAARIOUS! Hahahaha! :wild::clapping::punk::D

I went to Holland in 2008 and Amsterdam was stunning and I loved Dutch food.

Just you all wait til 2014, when the world cup is held in Brazil and Brazil KICKS YOUR ASS! Until then...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

^ Schaaade Deutschland, alles ist vorbeiiii! Alles ist vorbeiii! Jajajaaaa! *Sings* :lol: :cheeky:

^ Das ist unseren Lied fur die Deutsche team, jeder Jahre wieder! Es ist immer eine Streit! :lmao:
(I so hope that was a bit okay German...haven't talked German in ages, LOL!)

Hey you guys, I'm new to this thread, but I read it often, my name is Brittany :)

I have a story for you guys today. This morning around 11:30 am, I was on the computer, singing. Then I blinked & looked over at the door to my room, & i saw this GHOST! The ghost was by my door leaning up aganist the door waving at me. I was so scared I screamed "HOLY SH**!" & I saw it run away & it ran just like Michael. I cried right after because I was so scared of it & I was home alone & thought it could possibliy be a bad spirit. The ghost was tall, skinny,big hands, big feet, had on a fedora hat & looked like a male.

About an hour later, I got really hungry so I went to go get me something to eat. When I went to get a paper towel, I saw one on the table all ready for me. & I thought to myself "I don't remember this paper towel out here this morning?" So obviously he left me a paper towel.

I told Zenab about all of this awhile ago & we came to the conclusion that this 'ghost' was Michael. What do you guys think? :mello:

Cool! He's got a thing for towels ("blanketing", anyone?), alright!
Oh, and WELCOME to the Land of , News, Nuts and Age.

:cheers:

^ LOL, you gals crack me up. I sooooo don't care about soccer :lol: When I moved here it was the month the World Cup was here in Germany. That was crazy. And annoying, lol. The other day Jon Stewart called it "the sport for 14-year-olds that the rest of the world takes seriously" lol :hysterical: (but that's pretty much how I feel about sports in general)

I saw Michael briefly in a dream today, yay! I don't think we spoke, but he was nearby for a few minutes. Husbunny kept turning back and forth from himself into a Jackson brother (no one specifically). We were trying to check into a fancy hotel that was all booked up. I found one cashier desk in the bar/restaurant that still had 'tickets' for rooms left and we were standing in line there and then Michael and LaToya came walking up to join us, dressed all 1984 and sparkly. MJ was wearing sunglasses too. I then said we needed TWO double rooms. I guess we had the intention of kind of hanging out all together and partying for a couple of days in this hotel, lol. We got the keys and walked to another building to go to the rooms and Michael kind of wandered off or something. We met up again at the main glass doors and I was holding the door open for him, waiting. I think we may have shared a few brief words, but I can't remember. That's it, though. I didn't seem him again. Later I think I was dancing to Billie Jean in the dark, pretending I had a hat on and everything in the hotel room with husbunny - naked :lol: And that is NOT a good mental picture :giggle:

Anyway, that's the first time I can remember actually seeing Michael himself in a dream in nearly a month. I used to dream about him all the time. I wonder what's up? :( Lately dreams seem to be very fragmented and whenever I try to meditate I just drift off into dream imagery, like I'm falling asleep. You know, when you're trying to focus and the next thing you know you're ordering french fries on your way to work or something, lol? Just random stuff. It's annoying. I've just been soooo tired.

@Mod Alert: Guuurl, you can come to my house and see that you can drag a fat ass elephant on there! :lol:

@mjbunny: Oooh, cool you saw Michael in the dream even though it was just small and stuff! :) LOL @ you doing Billie Jean naked....wtf! HAHA! And I share the lack of Michael in dreams...I've not seen him in my dreams for months. Just nothing, not even a simple thing to do with him. I wonder why that is also, kind of weird too because he's always on my mind in daytime so you would say I at least have some little things in my dreams. Hmmm.

EDIT: Just see your line about HTWFC in your siggy! Aw! Thanks so much. :huggy:

Last edited:
^ Guuurl, you can come to my house and see that you can drag a fat ass elephant on there! :lol:
Fat-ass elephant :lol: I know that was to ModAlert about the skinny Dutch houses, but that's a good description of how I felt doing the Billie Jean dance in the nude in my dream :hysterical:

@mjbunny: Oooh, cool you saw Michael in the dream even though it was just small and stuff! :) LOL @ you doing Billie Jean naked....wtf! HAHA! And I share the lack of Michael in dreams...I've not seen him in my dreams for months. Just nothing, not even a simple thing to do with him. I wonder why that is also, kind of weird too because he's always on my mind in daytime so you would say I at least have some little things in my dreams. Hmm
That's how it's been for me too! Hardly any MJ mentions even! Wtf? It's really strange. I was wondering if my brain has finally exhausted its use of MJ as dream symbolism or what? I still think about him all day, but at night it's like... virtually no MJ. :mello: I guess for me that started after about June 4th? Something like that. Oh wait... I take that back partially. The nights of June 25th, 26th and 27th I was involved in writing things to Michael, doing tribute stuff for Michael, just all night.

Last edited:
LOL @ your dream mjbunny! Too bad is wasn't Michael dancing to Billie Jean nekkid...:shifty: :lol: Glad you got to see Michael for a moment anyway!

I understand the frustration of not having Michael-ness at night when you think about him pretty much all day! That's what it's been like for me since like July of last year! I rarely would get an MJ dream. The past couple weeks have been a treat for me though....I've been having MJness every night. :clap: I wonder why not before and why now all the sudden? I'm not really doing anything different. SO grateful, anyway! :wub:

^ Well now we know who's stealing all the dreamtime MJ-ness :lol:

^Bahaha...I deserve it! While all ya'll been in the land of plenty I've been in a MJ dream famine! Is MY turn, bishes! ...and I say that with love. :lol:

That's what it's been like for me since like July of last year! I rarely would get an MJ dream. The past couple weeks have been a treat for me though....I've been having MJness every night. :clap: I wonder why not before and why now all the sudden? I'm not really doing anything different. SO grateful, anyway! :wub:
Tssssss! Lucky girl! :smilerolleyes: LOL, no I'm happy for you...really, you deserve it. :huggy:

I can't remember my last dream...at all! I think it might even have been last year as well....blah, sometimes it's making me so extremely sad, and then the other time I'm like kind of numb or...'it's okay...others need you more', kind of lowering myself.

Can you say hi to Michael from me next time? :angel::lol:

Tssssss! Lucky girl! :smilerolleyes: LOL, no I'm happy for you...really, you deserve it. :huggy:

I can't remember my last dream...at all! I think it might even have been last year as well....blah, sometimes it's making me so extremely sad, and then the other time I'm like kind of numb or...'it's okay...others need you more', kind of lowering myself.

Can you say hi to Michael from me next time? :angel::lol:
Hehe...well, my dreams aren't anything super special...no cool symbolism or real visitations (that I can remember anyway)...my dreams have just been having something to with him at one point or another during the night. And that's enough for me...I'm happy to get anything even if it's just brain babbles! It's just been so long. If I do get a visitation tho I'll be sure to tell him to hook up with the rest of his girl in da hut too! :huggy:

Hi Brittany :waving: Welcome to the HH :hug: What an experience you had :wild: Pretty intense right? I mean seeing Michaels ghost wow!

Then I asked how many languages he spoke. He was naming them off and said six. I was really impressed. I said “I know a little Spanish, but probably not enough to get by” :lol:. Then I asked him about history and again I was stunned by how much he knew. I said “sometimes it's interesting to learn about a country's past huh?” He didn't say anything to that, but I asked “How does Michael do that? How does he help you learn like that?” Blanket's knowledge just blew my mind. He didn't really answer that question either, but at that time Michael had come back. I was standing at his side and I realized I was just staring at him for a while in amazement. He turned to me and goes “What?” :blink: I was about to tell him that if he hadn't been an entertainer, he could have been a teacher. But the dream ended before I could tell him.

Michael's kids seem to be really well-educated ,I guess Michael transmited them his love for learning , I'm sure they are very intelligent :yes:
He was a teacher in some way...at least for me. He didn't taught me about maths or science , but he taught me about life , and those learnings are way more important than other ones that you might learn at school ...

I missed that thread :doh: He's such a gentleman right? so charming :blush: I thought I couldn't be more in love with him , guess I was wrong :wub: Why guys like him are impossible to find? At least around here...God , please, please send me one like him :sigh: :angel:

The past couple weeks have been a treat for me though....I've been having MJness every night. :clap: I wonder why not before and why now all the sudden? I'm not really doing anything different. SO grateful, anyway! :wub:

Lucky you Amy :lol: I'm jealous (in a good way!) If you see Mike tell him he can visit me anytime lol :)

mjbunny The bracelet looks great! And the poems are beautiful...Thanks for sharing them :D

Hope you're having a goog day :heart: :hug:

Have any of you checked out this thread? (Edit: I see at least DanceofZenab has :))... "Tell me stories about your experiences in his presence" The poster was asking for experiences of people who were near to Michael (concerts, etc) and then people started telling stories that would fit into this thread, lol ;) Am still on the first page, reading, but had to share! :angel:

Last edited:
Have any of you checked out this thread? (Edit: I see at least DanceofZenab has :))... "Tell me stories about your experiences in his presence" The poster was asking for experiences of people who were near to Michael (concerts, etc) and then people started telling stories that would fit into this thread, lol ;) Am still on the first page, reading, but had to share! :angel:

Cool. Gonna check that thread out.

Ooooh, interesting!:angel: Cool stories. :heart: (Thanks for tellin' cuz I actually don't go anywhere on the board, just this thread.)
EDIT: Just saw we're not the only ones thinking about creepy religious stuff regarding Michael, LOL!
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93805

Hope y'all are having a nice weekend, laydieees! Any of you having some cool summer plans/vacations in the works...?
I was actually to see Captain EO, go to Paris, and then to London...but so far it seems plans are off. :(

Last edited:
Back