Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Numerology and Michael Jackson

Conversion Chart

Pythagorean_Conversion_Table.jpg

Master Numbers

Master Numbers 11 and their meaning

The number 11 represents a deeply intuitive individual. It is indicative of creativity, a clear connection with the subconscious and psychic powers. A dreamy nature, nervous energy, shyness and impracticality often characterize a name that reduces to 11.

11’s are often blessed with imagination and charisma. These potential leaders often collapse beneath the weight of their dual natures. One side strives for accomplishment and the other side strives to be moral at all costs. 11’s are often the catalyst for inspiration in other people’s lives and often don’t receive credit for their works.

A person who is an 11 is always teetering on the fine edge between great accomplishments and self-destruction. The duality of their nature makes them more prone to addiction and phobias than other numbers. The key lesson that number 11s need to learn is to have faith, as opposed to analyzing all the time.

Master Number 22

The number 22 is the most powerful of all of the personal numbers and is often referred to as the Master Builder. 22’s have an incredible knack for manifesting dreams into reality by following through on practical actions. 22 posses the inspiration of 11 personalities combined with discipline and faith. People whose numbers and birth dates reduce down to 22 often achieve renown and glory during their lifetime.

Master Numbers 33 and their meaning

The number 33 is called the Master Teacher Number. A combination of 11 and 22, these individuals has transcended their own desires and usually devote their lives to the spiritual enlightenment of mankind. These unique individuals are often characterized by their sincere devotion to humanity. 33 individuals are extremely rare.

Life Path Number

The Life Path is the sum of the birth date. This number represents who you are at birth and the native traits that you will carry with you through life. The most important number that will be discussed here is your Life Path number. The Life Path describes the nature of this journey through life.
The Life Path number is established from the date of birth. First, add the Month, day, and year together to arrive at a total. Next, reduce this four digit number to a single digit.

For example : 29 + 8 + 1958 = 29 + 8 + 1+ 9 + 5 + 8 = 60 / 6

The Destiny Number

A number derived from all of the letters in your FULL BIRTH NAME make up what is called the Expression or Destiny number. Although this number is called both of these names, throughout this website it will be referred to as the Destiny number. Destiny is a very descriptive word for the meaning of the this important core element. This is the number that describes the tasks that you must achieve in this lifetime using the name that was given to you by your parents. This name, the complete birth name, symbolizes the opportunities you have at your disposal. This is sometimes referred to as your potential or destiny. Living up to attributes of this number may not be easy, but it is your goal in the here and now. It is your life's purpose, spiritual mission, and your field of opportunity. Unlike the Life Path number which reads as you are, the Destiny number more correctly reads as you MUST or what you can aspire to become.

To arrive at your Destiny number, take each name separately and add up the letter values using the conversion chart below. Reduce each name to a single digit . Then add the results of all of the names to arrive at a total which you then once again reduce to a single digit.

MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON
4938153 161578 1132165 = 80 => 8

The name "Michael" adds up to 33, a Master Number, not to be further added.

Michael Jackson = 4+9+3+8+1+5+3 + 1+1+3+2+1+6+5 = 52/7

The Soul Urge Number

The Soul Urge or as it is sometimes called, the heart's desire, is an important core influence in numerology. However, the Soul Urge falls well below the Lifepath (the birth date number) and Destiny (the full birth name) numbers in importance, because this is a number that you don't expose overtly to those around you. It is your inner cravings, likes and dislikes, which are usually kept rather private. This number denotes what you value most regardless of Life Path (what you are from birth) and expression (what you will become in life). This influence suggests the nature that drives you in your daily life. Satisfying the demands of the Soul Urge will give you a sense of inner peace and contentment.

This number is made up from the vowels (a, e, i, o and u) in your full birth name just as it is recorded on your birth certificate. The sum of all of these letter, converted to numbers, and reduced to a single number or a master number is your Soul Urge.

I-A-E O-E A-O ( mIchAEl jOsEph jAcksOn)
9-1-5-6-5-1-6 = 33

Your Inner Dreams also known as the Outer Personality Number

The sum of the consonants in your name relates a secret dream, your inner desires, or maybe even fantasies. As a modifier, this aspect of your chart may be considered less important than many of the others because often these remote and deep-seated dreams are never realized. Sometimes, however, when this number has a relationship to another core number, the dream can come true. Strangely, this number is also associated with your personality or how people see you on first meetings. This number may be so strong in your subconscious that you even project the trait as a personality mask.

M+C+H+L J+S+P+H J+C+K+S+N
4+3+8+3 1+1+7+8 1+3+2+1+5 = 47/11

NUMEROLOGY KEY WORDS - Meaning of the Numbers in a Nutshell
It is essential to understand that the root numbers used in numerology are, in their essence, all equal, one to the other. Each of the numbers has its positive traits and likewise each number has its negative potential. Here are brief listings of traits for each number:

1 Positive Traits: Initiator of action, a pioneering spirit, inventive ideas, strong leadership skills, independent, drives to attain, individualistic style, executive abilities, extraordinary will and determination, courageous.

1 Negative Traits: Overly assertive or aggressive, dominating, impulsiveness, egotistic, boastfulness, willfulness.

2 Positive Traits: Cooperation, adaptability, considerate of others, sensitive to the needs of others, partnering, an arbiter or mediator, modest, sincere, spiritually influenced, a diplomat.

2 Negative Traits: Shyness, timidity, fear, self-consciousness, drown in detail, depression.

3 Positive Traits: Self-expressive in many ways, verbalization, inspiration and keen imagination, artistic gifts, accurate impressions and insights, never-ending optimism, happy and fun-loving, enjoys life fully.

3 Negative Traits: Scattered energies, exaggeration, unfinished projects, lack of direction, moodiness, self-centeredness.

4 Positive Traits: Strong sense of order and values, struggle against limits, steady growth, highly practical, scientific mind, attention to detail, foundation for achievement, a genius for organization, fine management skills.

4 Negative Traits: Lack of imagination, caught up in detail, stubborn fixed opinions, argumentative, slow to act, too serious, confused.

5 Positive Traits: Expansiveness, new and visionary ideas, quick thinking, versatile and ever-changing, action oriented, curious and exploring, promoting, resourceful in using freedom constructively.

5 Negative Traits: Restless, discontent, edgy temperament and speech, dissatisfaction, too many hasty decisions, impatience, lacking in application.

6 Positive Traits: A strong sense of responsibility, artistic, a nurturing disposition, community oriented, balanced, sympathy for others, a humanitarian, unselfishness, love of home and domestic affairs, freely renders service to others.

6 Negative Traits: Self-righteousness, obstinacy, stubborn, dominates family and friends, meddling, egotistical and susceptible to flattery, outspoken.

7 Positive Traits: Skilled at analysis and research, an intelligent seeker of knowledge, scientific and inventive, studious, meditating, charming personality and demeanor, love of solitude and peace, a perfectionist.

7 Negative Traits: Hidden motives and suspicions, overly reserved, arguments enjoined with silence or sarcasm, isolated, inflexible positions, overly upset by distractions.

8 Positive Traits: Executive character and abilities, political skills, expert handling of power and authority, working for a cause, achieving recognition, exercising sound judgment, decisive and commanding.

8. Negative Traits: Workaholic, overly ambitious, lacking humanitarian instincts, mismanaging money, repressing subordinates, impatient with people, stressed, materialistic.

9 Positive Traits: Heartily friendly and congenial, a hail-fellow, humanitarian instincts, a giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression, readily influenced to do good works, artistic and writing talents.

9 Negative Traits: Self-adulation, scattered interests, possessiveness, moodiness, careless with finances, wanting peer attention.

You will notice that Michael had several master numbers to deal with: the 33 twice and the 11.EDIT: His Date of birth is also a Master Number: 29=11. Thanks to mjbunny for pointing that out!

Sources: http://www.numerologyguide.com/numerology/numerology-master-numbers and

http://www.astrology-numerology.com/numerology.html

Last edited:
Hello. Happy 4th of July to the Americans. :)

Last night I was kinda whispering to Michael if I could get another visitation from him in my dreams. Instead of just saying it in my mind because it never works that way. Last time I had a real visitation was in November (so I'm getting greedy for another visit lol) I did have a dream and it might have almost been a visitation if I didn't wake up. Arghh! :doh: But this is how it went

This seemed like the 2005 trial, but somehow different. Like it was less serious. It was going to be the verdict day and I was going to go down there. I was putting together a letter of appreciation for T-Mez. It seemed like that was the only reason I was going down there. Not for Michael? :scratch: It took forever to put this letter together, but I finally went down there and my brother went with me even though he's not a MJ fan. We went to this place that was like an auditorium. There were a bunch of seats in a row down the middle. A bunch of fans were sitting there. Michael was up front with some legal people. There were also about four other seats off to the side on the right. My brother and I went to those seats on the side and I saw another Michael from the Bad era sitting there. He was wearing the black outfit with the red stripe going down the black pants. I sat right next to him, but I wasn't fazed at all. Maybe because it wasn't the "real" Michael. :scratch: The “real” Michael actually started singing “Heal The World.” He was also wearing that jacket from when he performed the song in concert. I said to my brother “Oh! Heal The World!” All the fans started to sing and I did too (rather badly, I might add. :lol:) I think my brother was really not into this at all and feeling embarrassed for me. :smilerolleyes: Then Michael went amongst the fans in the middle seats. I saw that he looked over to where we were sitting on the right. He made eye contact with me, but I looked away. :doh: Then he came over to our area and started touching people's hands. I knew he would get to me eventually, but that was when I woke up.

*sigh* one of these days I will not wake up when things get too exciting. :sigh:

Then Michael went amongst the fans in the middle seats. I saw that he looked over to where we were sitting on the right. He made eye contact with me, but I looked away. :doh: Then he came over to our area and started touching people's hands. I knew he would get to me eventually, but that was when I woke up.
About the bolded part: :doh: Don't you hate when you do something that stupid in a dream, lol? It sounds like a nice dream, overall, though. At least you got to see him, have a moment of eye contact, be near him! :yes:

I had a dream last night about unpublished songs of Michael that basically fell into three categories: leaked, unfinished and "in production" and there were lots of arguments by different people about the "in production" songs. A lot of emphasis was put on the songs that were "in production". This can mean one of two things: Songs that are "in production" are being worked on in studios in the way Michael wanted the end product to sound, to put on the upcoming album, or Michael has become a channel for others, the way he was inspired, so many people have songs "in production" thanks to Michael. He is still inspiring thousands if not millions of people all over the globe. That is pretty impressive. I am not a songwriter myself, can't read notes or anything like that, but I love to sing and listen to good, captivating music, so I am wondering why I dreamt this....
Totally missed this before. Interesting dream :) Oh, and about the numerology stuff... he was also born on the 29th. Depending on which book you read or which numerology system you use (the English one like above or Chaldean, etc), that can really matter. The 11th and the 29th of a month = 11 as well :)

Last edited:
Hello. Happy 4th of July to the Americans. :)

Last night I was kinda whispering to Michael if I could get another visitation from him in my dreams. Instead of just saying it in my mind because it never works that way. Last time I had a real visitation was in November (so I'm getting greedy for another visit lol) I did have a dream and it might have almost been a visitation if I didn't wake up. Arghh! :doh: But this is how it went

This seemed like the 2005 trial, but somehow different. Like it was less serious. It was going to be the verdict day and I was going to go down there. I was putting together a letter of appreciation for T-Mez. It seemed like that was the only reason I was going down there. Not for Michael? :scratch: It took forever to put this letter together, but I finally went down there and my brother went with me even though he's not a MJ fan. We went to this place that was like an auditorium. There were a bunch of seats in a row down the middle. A bunch of fans were sitting there. Michael was up front with some legal people. There were also about four other seats off to the side on the right. My brother and I went to those seats on the side and I saw another Michael from the Bad era sitting there. He was wearing the black outfit with the red stripe going down the black pants. I sat right next to him, but I wasn't fazed at all. Maybe because it wasn't the "real" Michael. :scratch: The “real” Michael actually started singing “Heal The World.” He was also wearing that jacket from when he performed the song in concert. I said to my brother “Oh! Heal The World!” All the fans started to sing and I did too (rather badly, I might add. :lol:) I think my brother was really not into this at all and feeling embarrassed for me. :smilerolleyes: Then Michael went amongst the fans in the middle seats. I saw that he looked over to where we were sitting on the right. He made eye contact with me, but I looked away. :doh: Then he came over to our area and started touching people's hands. I knew he would get to me eventually, but that was when I woke up.

*sigh* one of these days I will not wake up when things get too exciting. :sigh:

Two michaels in the one dream= A GIRLS ULTIMATE MJ DREAM!!! :p :wild:

Zenab Lots of L.O.V.E. to you. I hope you can talk to her and repair your friendship somehow. Communication can be so tricky sometimes, easy to misunderstand each other, especially written communication. :hug:

:hug: Im so sorry that ur going through a rough time, I will be praying for u and ur friend.

DanceofZenab - Oh, I'm sorry about problems with your friend. I hope everything works out alright. :hug:

Oh we fixed it now. I'm very glad. :). Thanks guys.

Hi everyone :heart: How's it in the Hut today? My city (Seattle) had DSTYGE in their fireworks display last night :clapping:, so that made me smile today :) http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94026 Just wish I could've been there!

Felt someone around last night :angel: and then dreamed all night/morning long about Michael. I think he may have been in one of the dreams, but :doh: it would've been one of the early ones that faded too much! :rolleyes2: I know in one dream hb and I were traveling somewhere somehow involving Michael on a plane (MJ Air?! lol, only hoping). The rest of the morning it was like I was involved in all sorts of MJ tributes, was sending little gifts to him, things like that. At one point I was at a large party and there was a gas station out front (huh? lol) and Prince and Paris got out of a car to come inside the party, a bunch of guys trying to fllirt with Paris on the way in. Nelson Mandela was standing next to me and it was as if he were partially raising the kids and I said to him, "Paris... she must be difficult, huh? All the boys want to talk to Paris! ;)" He just kind of chuckled. After that it was seemingly Christmas. We had ornaments in boxes sitting around and a big tree, but also thousands of cards and gifts to Michael from fans all over the world. Most of these little card things were all glittery and sparkly and it felt like Michael himself would really get these things. I'd already contributed like crazy, but I couldn't help myself sending one more card that said "King of Pop" with a big jeweled heart glued to the front of it. (KoP on a card, :giggle:) Anyway, it was nice to have such 'MJ-ness' in dreams :D Hope everyone's doing alright :group:

It's soooo hot! Too much. I'm going this week to Portugal so it's gonna be even hotter. I can deal with heat, just not when it's...opressive :lol:

Glad to hear you have sorted things out with Brittany, Zenab :)

MJJLaugh - Oo, that numerology thing is interesting, thanks for posting it :flowers:

Interesting dreams that you've all been having. Thanks for sharing them.
Michael was in my dream last night, but I do not remember what happened. I think at one point I was dancing infront of him..and then he appeared again looking like he did during the Victory Tour, right infront of me. But then I got woken up :lol:
It's been a while since I've had one of the MJ dreams where he's speaking directly to me, or feeling him hugging me. For a while now it's just been me looking in on situations or something. Not that I'm complaining, I just miss those types of dreams too.

:heart: to you all in the HH.

Hi Neeve of the Jungle! (Just saw your name in the currently viewing list ;))

Hi there!
I think I missed an interesting conversation about soul mates and numerology. Personally I do not believe that ppl have multiple soul mates as far as it comes to male/female relationships. I believe there is only one soul mate for each person on this planet. We just have to look for the right one.lol

I have read Destiny of Souls. It is a good book but there is not everything I would agree with. Some ideas are just too primitive.
I do believe there are groups of similar souls with similar live paths, purposes and qualities gather together but I would not call them soul mates. I think it is a question of terminology we use in this case.
I have a friend, she has the same life path as me and we are very similar ppl like sisters, we even can have the same dreams and our lives have many shocking similarities. If I plan something I do not need to explain how I woud do it cos she knows already how lol

But I would not call her my soul mate. She is just a person from the same “group of souls” I would say and she has her own soul mate.

Soul mates are very similar ppl they are like twins, like a mirror reflection.
According to some numerology articles I have read in the past, soul mates have to share their live path at least. Basically it has to be the same live path for both of them in each reincarnation. It is a very important detail. This is sort of like a required minimum but it is very far from enough because many other souls have the same live path as well.

There are tons of other aspects have to match. Soul mates are similar even in little details like food preferences and other “not important” details.Besides, some those details are very funny.
Soul mates feel each other from far away and they usually recognize each other from a very first look. It should not be a “close look” involved or some sort of “digging” or "discovering". It is usually very clear and obvious from the first second like a flash light.
I believe, soul mates really never can be separated one from another because they were created as twins from the same “material”. In physical world they more likely would be separated, but it does not really matter that much.

Michael, of course like everybody else in this world has his own ONE soul mate. This idea was very clear manifested trough his lyrics since he started his career till the last day of his life.

Here is his birth matrix. I believe I posted it before. His life path is 6 which means: Social Ethics, Justice, Reputation. Status/Commitments. Publicity/Privacy.
http://peoplay.com/cgi-bin/magic_numbers?month=8&day=29&year=1958&name=Someone

Here is more detailed version of the life path N6 I googled quickly today. There is nothing is 100% but I found it very interesting.

Life Path Number 6

Those following the number 6 Life Path are usually people-pleasers that have a great need to feel indispensable to others. For this reason many number 6's often dedicate their lives to being care givers and service providers such as doctors, nurses, counselors, fire fighters and law keepers.

These self-less individuals believe that they should share the burdens of others as they proceed on their life's journey. They are usually mature souls who are not afraid to assume responsibility or take charge of difficult situations.

Number 6's usually feel a spiritual obligation to help others and do so by constantly displaying kindness, tenderness and compassion to all that they meet.
As children, these natural born leaders usually display a wisdom, bravery and self-control that is far beyond their age.

Number 6's are also domestic creatures whose actions are often motivated by a love of children and family. It is rare for a number 6 to have money problems, unless the cause is assisting someone who is less unfortunate. They are also more likely to adopt a child or work in a capacity that involves coaching youth (such as a baseball team) than other numbers. They usually earn the unqualified respect of family and friends because of their willingness to carry more than their fair share of the load when it comes to interacting with the community.

Number 6's have very few negative qualities, except for a tendency to codependency. 6's that find themselves enslaved to an addicted or mentally ill partner might not be following their true path, as this is a sign that they have become enablers, rather than healers of the diseases. Their life purpose is to love and nurture all who they encounter, not just that one special exclusive someone.

Everybody have a nice day :)

Last edited:
So who else is feeling totally disconnected? No spiritual feelings or dreams?

*sigh*

Tell me what you think of this:

On the eighth day, God, after much work
To release tensions soon already to review
Said everything is very well this is the hour to rest
And he went for a walk in outer space

Who would imagine that the same God upon returning
Would find everything in an infernal disorder
That it would convert to an unemployment
Annual rate that is growing without stopping

Since then there are some who have seen it
Alone in the streets traveling
Walking, hoping patiently for somebody
With that at least calm
Or can talk

Meanwhile this world turns and turns without being able to stop
And down here a few they handle to us
Like chess pieces
I am not the idiot class
Who convinces itself
But I speak the truth
And until a blind person can see it

If it is necessary of occupation
Or of excessive solitude
God did not resist more
And went to another place
It would be our perdition
There would not be another remedy more
Than to adore Michael Jackson
Bill Clinton or Tarzan

It is more difficult to be king without crown
Than one more normal person
Poor man of God that does not live in magazines
That is not a model nor artist or from a real family

Meanwhile this world turns and turns
Without being able to stop it
And down here a few they handle us
Like chess pieces
I am not the idiot class
Who convinces itself
But I speak the truth
And until a blind person can see

Last edited:
Let us all talk and share about Michael's love and magic--I guess "psychic" would be the word, lol..

Sorry, I do not post in the psychic thread, because I am not welcome in there... but I do read it from time to time, and it really makes me smile to see that Michael is so relentless in keeping his 'rounds'... and many of you can feel his presence.

I am a psychic myself like Bonnie. I am a clairaudient and a clairsentient, and if anyone wants to start chatting with me in this thread please feel free to do so.

It took a long time for me to decide to fess up, if everyone hasn't figured it out already. But I would really like to be a part of a psychic thread since I am... well... psychic. Without people restricting me from helping others.

:angel: I am not trying to bring up old drama, but I feel that I deserve to share my experiences, stories about Michael as well as listen to all of yours as well.

Michael communicates with MANY psychics. So while you all sit there and wait for Bonnie's channeling sessions, there are people right here in front of you who are just as close, if not closer to Michael. I have talked to many members via PM about Michael, and it makes me happy to make them happy. :D

So... feel free to join MY thread in discussing Michael's life after life. :heart:

With love and light,

Mily :heart:

Last edited:
Hey my lovelies! Oh man, I've missed you all sooo much! I don't know where to start...I've missed chatting to you all and learning from you all, and discussing everything...I've had some Michael experiences, but being disconnected from all of you has made me feel slightly disconnected from him too.
Anyway, I'm back in Lima for two days and then travelling until next week, and then home!
So, I hope everyone is doing well, and I can't wait to catch up...I don't know how much I'll be able to read, lol.

mjbunny, hehe you spotted me! *hugs*

xxx

Hey my lovelies! Oh man, I've missed you all sooo much! I don't know where to start...I've missed chatting to you all and learning from you all, and discussing everything...I've had some Michael experiences, but being disconnected from all of you has made me feel slightly disconnected from him too.
Anyway, I'm back in Lima for two days and then travelling until next week, and then home!
So, I hope everyone is doing well, and I can't wait to catch up...I don't know how much I'll be able to read, lol.

mjbunny, hehe you spotted me! *hugs*

xxx
Happy and safe remaining travels and then welcome home!

Neeve Hi gurl! Get home safe and tell us of your adventures!

Mjbunny I listened to the entire hour of the blogradio. Great that they mentioned the majorloveprayer.

Zenab Beautiful poem again. You are gifted. Please keep on writing poetry and expressing yourself!

I had a MJ dream last night. Michael and I were both on an escalator, moving up, just looking at each other, smiling. It was very sweet.

Love you all! :heart:

Hi :)

I have been checking in but not posting. The house wasn't ready on friday so I'm packing a lot and stuff.

Hi Neeve!! :huggy: Missing you lots over the last few weeks :heart:

I hope everyone is ok. I've been a bit sad and confused but nothing major. I have lots of things to look forward to. I've had some nice meditations and I did a past life regression yesterday. It was interesting but I got the feeling I was making it all up.

Much love and hugs to everyone :heart::group::heart:

(Zenab, I hope Holland wins too ;))

Neeve - Hope you have a great time on the rest of your travels. Keep safe. We're missing you :hug:

Mundy - :hug: to you, sorry you were feeling sad & confused yesterday. Glad to hear your past life regression was interesting :)

I myself have been feeling a bit, meh about things. I'm looking forward to having a time-out from my friends, certainly my bestfriend, when I'm away. I've been feeling quite lonely, you know? I've been asking for help from my guides, or whoever is around me, on how to not worry or waste my energy on feeling like I'm being "replaced", if you know what I mean. It's hard cos we've been friends for about 3 years now, the past 2 years we were so, so close. When I went to a medium she told me it's like my energy indicated we were in a relationship, cos we were that close (but we were not and are not in one..). But now I just feel like I'm taking a backseat, he's changed this past year, not the same guy I know..
I think I need space from him, try not to think/worry about it so much, and just accept what will happen as it comes..it's just hard cos he's been a huge part of my life, he's like my soulmate, but not in a romantic way, if that make sense? Part of my soul group maybe. As soon as I met him we just clicked right away. That's why I sometimes feel like this & why I think the distance between us will help release all that negative emotional energy I'm feeling. I can't fully explain this, it's so complicated, but these are my main worries. Sorry this is random, and a bit stream of conciousness, it's just bugging me & sorry to take up space with my personal issues, guys.

:heart: to you all.

Last edited:
Re: Let us all talk and share about Michael's love and magic--I guess "psychic" would be the word, l

Once again, I'm trying, Michael. If this doesn't do anything, then I just don't know what else to do. :(

DarlingDear, :better: I know exactly how you feel. My confusion has been brought on by the same thing, different circumstances. "Coincidence"? ;) Are you a Pisces by any chance?

Hi all. :) Hi Neeve, good to see you drop in.

I've actually been feeling more connected to Michael this past week. I was watching this video last night, and I realized that I was child when he said these words. It made me think "OMG, I'm one of Michael's children" :cry: It makes it just that more special to me. He was thinking of all the children of the world at the time he created the Heal the World charity. Just makes me feel good knowing we are all his children. "Each one of you is my child, and I love you all." :wub:

DarlingDear, :better: I know exactly how you feel. My confusion has been brought on by the same thing, different circumstances. "Coincidence"? ;) Are you a Pisces by any chance?

I'm not actually, I'm Aries :lol: But sometimes I don't feel like an Aries at all.

:better: :hug: for you.

CaptainEoLove85 - Sweet video :wub:

MJJLAUGH Oh no no. I didn't write that. It's a translation of octavo dia by Shakira. I thought it was relevant.

Hi everyone! :heart: Hb has the Netherlands match on the TV right now :giggle: I want NL vs Germany in the final :punk: Just cuz I guess our 'hood (just 30 miles from Holland) would freak out :lol: However, the psychic Octopus in Oberhausen says that Spain will win against Germany Thursday :lol:

Had some MJ-ness in dreams, but can't remember much specifically. Seemed to just be a lot revolving around Michael in some way or another. In one part toward the end I saw a letter Michael had written to someone (don't know what it said) and then I heard part of a song, a jingle to an unreleased TV advertisement sung by Michael. And the ad was for... the drug Ativan :doh: Wtf? I was shocked and had this sting of disappointment, like... huh, a commercial for a pharmaceutical company? For an injectable sedative? Michael, wtf were you thinking? :mello: Weird dream, lol.

Zenab - Interesting poem. Interesting perspective. Edit: So it's Shakira lyrics. Didn't know that.

Neeve - Safe travels home :angel: I had a dream about you this morning. Well, not you necessarily, just I remembered your name being mentioned several times, so I woke up thinking "Naimh, Niamh..."... :scratch:

MJJLaugh - Nice that you got to be next to Michael in your dream :)

Mundy - I've always felt I'm making it all up when I've done past life regressions, but then sometimes I've had to go digging for historical info and been amazed when things going on in a certain place at a certain time totally jived with my regression ... and things I can't see how I ever would've heard a thing about it, like some local battle somewhere or whatnot. You just never know :)

darlingdear - 'soulmate, but not in a romantic way' ... I know what you mean. :hug:

amygrace - Did you go on vacation for the Fourth? :search:

I realized that I was child when he said these words. It made me think "OMG, I'm one of Michael's children" :cry: It makes it just that more special to me. He was thinking of all the children of the world at the time he created the Heal the World charity. Just makes me feel good knowing we are all his children. "Each one of you is my child, and I love you all." :wub:
:cry: Ohhhhmg, me too :cry: I realized that lately... it was just after my 12th birthday when I fell in love with Michael and I was still a little girl, a child, although I generally never thought of it like that, lol. My thinking, though, was some weird thought like how I was 'pure' back when I found Michael, lol. Strange thoughts sometimes.

Re: Let us all talk and share about Michael's love and magic--I guess "psychic" would be the word, l

Hi hun, if you wish, do you want me to help as well?

Hey! :)
I'm looking forward to reading and listening to your experiences. I know many may disapprove of this but I really believe Michael is around all of us and knows just who we are as fans. It's a "feeling" that you get when you think he's around. If you truly feel it is him, it is. :heart:

Hi girlsssss! :huggy: How's it going with my favourite devotees in tha hut? Not been around lately, had some emotional issues to deal with and just overall feeling really blah lately. :( But I found some sprankles of energy to reply for a bit now!

Next I went to a house with a bunch of YOU and some guys. :naughty: No, lolol, for real, the guys and one woman sat downstairs smoking and playing cards. Boring. So I went to find the gals from the HH and went upstairs to the attic room and found you all asleep! :lol: It was like the 7 dwarves' beds in there, and each of you snoring away in your own bed :lol: I saw Amygrace, Bianca, darlingdear, CaptainEOLove, maybe MJJLaugh and ModAlert, not sure who all else! I tripped over something and Bianca half woke up and looked up drearily and I thought, "Yeah, she's always the light sleeper" and then her head fell went back to the pillow to sleep.
HAHA, that's hilarious! Actually I'm a really really deep sleeper! :lol:

Numerology and Michael Jackson
Thanks for all that info, very interesting!

I just discovered this :doh: , doh. Barbara K was on an internet radio show on the 25th. Listening right now. It's cool to hear them mention MLP :heart:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-plac...06/25/for-michael-an-immortal-among-the-stars
Listening to it now..is there anything interesting that you've heard? I have a hard time paying attention. :blush: Oh wait...I'm hearing this part about someone mentioning the energy she felt while watchin' TII...tough stuff. :cry: 'There's so much more to this man...'

I'm hoping Holland wins today!
WE DID! :clapping::punk::wild: Finals, here we come...mjbunny and you other lots from Germany, better watch out! :lol:

Good to see you poppin' in, Neeve! :D Enjoy your last bits & see ya here soon!

----------------------------------

I just ran across this cool painting by David Nordahl, and it reminded me so much of one of the meditations I had not so long ago. It had the exact same setting with the stone ornaments and the flowers and green. Even a white horse was there, and Michael looked the same.
HA! :wub: There's some interesting info about how and what: http://www.mj-777.com/

afbeelding1c.png

Last edited:
Back